Shona Pt. 04: The Show Must Go On

Story Info
Aly takes the initiative.
7.2k words
4.83
3.1k
6

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
240 Followers

This is part 4 of this series. It will only make sense if you have read parts 1, 2, and 3 first. Otherwise, you won't know who any of the characters are, or what the hell is going on...

******

'Clo says she wants to take a rest from it,' said Viv. 'She says don't close the door because she might be back, but she wants to see how things go with Deena.' It was exactly what I'd expected. Clo was in a new relationship and it didn't feel right to her to carry on having casual sex with me for the Showcase videos. I understood completely; I was having the same feeling myself, now that I was with Aly. There was nothing stopping me from carrying on doing the solo stuff, but I had a lot of subscribers who I knew would soon unsubscribe if the lesbian content dried up, so to speak. 'So, is that the end of the Showcase, Shona? Shame if it is, I was just starting to enjoy it.'

I'd met Viv in The Sip for a catch up on a Tuesday night, and of course she'd been talking to Clo at work. We hadn't talked about the Showcase or made any videos, for a couple of weeks, because I'd been preoccupied with things like starting a new relationship, and I hadn't spoken to Clo at all apart from that brief exchange in The Sip the previous Friday.

'Well, I'm not sure, I said, uncertainly, 'I could carry on, but I think a lot of subscribers will drift away if there's no new lesbian videos appearing. I didn't really think about the possibility of this situation arising when we started doing the girl-girl stuff.'

'No, me neither. Sorry.'

'It's not your fault Viv. You couldn't be expected to foresee this. If anything, you might have expected Clo and me to get together, but that was never going to happen.'

'I suppose not, but it was me who suggested the FF stuff, and it was fun, while it lasted.' She smiled dreamily, obviously conjuring up a memory.

'Has Clo told Deena about it? The Showcase?' I asked.

'No. She thinks the relationship is a bit fragile, so she's treading carefully. Deena is only just taking her first gay steps, after all, and Clo doesn't want her to run away screaming.'

'Understandable,' I nodded.

'Clo said their first sex was strange. Deena was very uncertain, and Clo had to "be very gentle with her." Only fingers at first, and the only oral was breasts and a bit of "tentative finger-tasting." I think it'll be OK though; I've noticed Deena definitely has a bit of a spring in her step lately.'

Viv and I had been catching up for almost an hour, and I'd told her the full story of what happened at the end of last week. I didn't leave much out either. We haven't many secrets from each other, and we have never had any bashfulness about sex, but it did feel a little odd, talking to her about the joy of lesbian sex, when I know she's determinedly straight. I also had to be careful not to be insensitive to her current "single and frustrated" status.

What I hadn't told her was that I'd arranged for Aly to meet us here an hour later. I wanted to introduce my new girlfriend to my best friend, and to show her off, of course, but I also hoped the Showcase might pop up in the conversation at some point. Devious, you could call me.

'So, when am I going to meet the amazing Aly?' She finally asked.

'In about five minutes, hopefully,' I grinned, looking at my watch. 'She's coming here to meet us. I've invited her,' I said, making Viv's eyes widen. She thumped me on the arm.

'You witch! We've been sat here an hour and you didn't tell me she was coming??'

'I wanted it to be a surprise,' I laughed. 'You knew you were going to meet her sooner, rather than later, surely?'

'Well yes, but... yes but... Oooh you! I wonder why I'm still mates with you sometimes!'

I was grinning from ear to ear. I knew she didn't mean it.

We carried on chatting as five minutes, then ten, went past. I was just checking my watch for the umpteenth time when a rather breathless Aly walked in, wearing jeans, her trademark two-inch heels, a cream cashmere sweater and a nicely tailored suede jacket. As usual, she looked stunning. I stood to greet her, followed by Viv, and she kissed me on the cheek. 'Hi babe, sorry I'm late. Bloody parking around here eh? How do you stand it?' She turned to give Viv a similar kiss on the cheek, and said, 'You must be Viv. So nice to meet you. Shona has told me you are her very bestest friend.'

Viv blushed, slightly, and seemed a little tongue-tied. Unusual for her.

'Can I get you girls a drink?' said Aly, and headed to the bar.

Viv's mouth was gaping. 'Fckn hell Shona. You weren't kidding about her. She's awesome.'

'Isn't she just?' I said, beaming. God, I was so proud of her.

Viv gazed towards her as she stood at the bar. 'I can see why she had such an effect on you. She could almost turn ME. Look at those legs!'

'You should see them naked,' I murmured provocatively.

'Shona, stop it,' she scolded. '... I can imagine them though.'

Aly returned with drinks, followed by the barman with the third drink - I think he just wanted another close look at her. She took off her jacket, revealing that her subtle nipple bumps were present and correct, and sat opposite us, elegantly crossing her long legs. We chatted -- small talk -- but Viv was oddly quiet. Aly had definitely made an impression.

A little later, Viv excused herself and went to the loo, and Aly said 'She's not quite what I imagined.'

'Really? Why?'

'Well, she's more dainty. Sweet-looking, and quiet. Looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.'

'It's a false impression. She's just as dirty-minded as me,' I grinned. 'Nothing fazes her. She's unshockable... and she's not usually quiet.'

'Well yes. Camerawoman for your Showcase videos tells me that she's fairly shock-proof, and zipping off to the bathroom for a wank...' She laughed, crinkling up her nose adorably. 'So, how did Clo's date go? Did she tell Viv about it?'

'Oh yes. It went OK, but it's all a bit tentative at the moment. I don't think Clo will be doing the Showcase anymore.'

'Did someone mention the Showcase?' Viv had returned - with her hair down. She'd had it in bunches earlier. Wow, Aly really had made an impression.

'Yes, I was just telling Aly about Clo's new situation. I don't think she'll return to the Showcase.'

'So what will you do?' asked Aly. 'Just end it?'

'No, I don't really want to do that, unless you want me to, but I the number of subscribers will definitely go down if I just go back to doing solo stuff.'

'No, I don't want to stop you doing it babe, but you can't do lesbian stuff now, unless it's with me, of course.'

Viv was observing this conversation with a look on her face I'd never seen before. Somewhere between astonishment and incredulity. I was pretty astonished myself.

'And would you be open to that?' I asked her. 'I mean, having sex on camera?'

'Oh God yes,' she replied. 'In fact, I've been thinking about it. I have some ideas that I think could make it even more popular.'

Viv suddenly spoke up. 'Kin ell, Aly, just you being on it would make it more popular!' It was an unexpectedly candid outburst and we both turned to look at her. She winced. 'I just said that out loud, didn't I?' And we all burst out laughing.

Once again, Aly had surprised me. By now, I should have been getting used to how much she was completely open to all this. She had shown a complete lack of shock or discomfiture at each and every revelation about my porn "career," yet the way she had embraced it, even as far as thinking about getting actively involved in it, and how it could be enhanced, still astonished me. I think Viv was also in awe of her total lack of repression or inhibition.

Strangely, it was me that had doubts. Fucking Clo had been casual and almost detached, but what we were talking about now was putting my private love-life on the Showcase. I'd be putting my magical, intimate sex-life with Aly into the public domain. It was an uncomfortable thought, which I pushed to the back of my mind until I could talk to Aly in private about it.

'Well, it's certainly something we could kick around,' I said, temporising. 'You'll have to tell me about these ideas later Aly.'

'Whatever you decide, you can rely on me for camera work,' said Viv, with a salacious smile. 'I'd definitely be up for filming you two together.' Aly and I smiled knowingly at each other. Although Viv still insisted she was completely straight, she had definitely become an enthusiastic voyeur of lesbian sex, if nothing else. I wondered whether she watched lesbian porn nowadays, and I made a mental note to quiz her about it at some point.

We let the subject of the Showcase pass, and went back to talking about less highly-charged topics. It turned out Viv had been a promising runner at school, and this piqued Aly's interest. I recalled her mentioning it once or twice but she never made a lot of it, but now, with a willing ear, she opened up more about it. She had run the 100 and 200 metres as a schoolgirl and, when she mentioned the times she had recorded at 15 years old, Aly was highly impressed. 'Wow, they are great times at that age. What a shame you didn't keep it up'.

I could have been jealous as they talked animatedly about a subject I had little access to, but I wasn't. It was good to see them getting along so well. Two women who, in different ways, were both very dear to me.

Eventually, Viv said 'Well, gotta run (no pun intended) I've an early shift tomorrow. Really great to meet you Aly. I love how happy you have made my bestie. Look at her; she's glowing'. It was true, I was. More kisses on the cheek and then she was gone, leaving Aly and I together.

'Are you staying at mine tonight?' I asked her, hopefully. We hadn't discussed it, probably because neither of us wanted to seem pushy but, now I'd raised the question, I was desperate for her to stay.

'Well, I've no overnight things with me...' I could see she was about to say yes.

'No matter, anything you need, you can borrow from me.' I suddenly had a thought about her borrowing clean knickers from me, and a sudden little thrill went through me. I liked the thought of her putting on my knickers.

'OK, you talked me into it with that clever silver tongue of yours.' She laughed.'

'And that's not all I'll be doing with this clever silver tongue,' I winked.

'Ooo, I can't wait. Let's go'

We departed The Sip and click-clacked our way through the damp September streets and sodium lights to the old 3-storey building where my flat was located. I looked at her as we walked. She really was beautiful; with her short hair she reminded me slightly of a young Marie Fredriksson, from that old 1990s group Roxette, but even better-looking.

As we climbed the stairs to my front door, I felt that now-familiar thrum of anticipation, setting me atremble and lighting a fire in my loins. I'd never experienced this in quite the same way with anyone other than Aly.

We didn't make it to the bedroom: As soon as we were in the hallway, she pushed me up against the wall from behind and, sweeping my hair aside, started kissing my neck rapaciously. I love having my neck kissed like this and I surrendered to her totally, glorying in her ardent desire for me.

I pushed back towards her, screwing my neck around so I could kiss her, and her lips bore down on me hungrily. Being taller, she was almost like the man in this situation, but apart from her height and her short hair there's nothing remotely masculine about her. Her kisses are feminine and sweet-tasting, strong and passionate, but full of tenderness, and whenever she's kissing me, she's always caressing a part of my body at the same time, even if it's just brushing my cheek with a finger. There's so much affection in her kisses, so much emotion, they almost make me cry.

She broke the kiss just long enough to pull my jumper and vest up and off, then we resumed our delicious smooching as she un-hooked my bra. I shrugged it off my shoulders and she lifted my rather weighty breasts up with both hands, leaning further down to suck one of my nipples while irresistibly offering the other to me. I was in heaven having my tits sucked like this and, as we gorged on my rapidly-hardening nipples, I reached behind me to unzip my skirt and let it fall to the floor.

She let my nipple slip from her lips and trailed her hand down my stomach, into the front of my knickers, and dipped her fingers in my wetness, murmuring her appreciation into my ear as she tongued my earlobe.

'Mmm, what a lovely wet girl...'

She dropped to her knees behind me and planted a kiss on each of my bum cheeks as she pulled my panties down over my flesh-coloured stockings.

'Oo, hold-ups. I like these. Let's leave them on, shall we?'

She kissed the lacy top of one of them, then she swivelled around so that she was sitting underneath me, pushing my legs apart and shuffling down with her head back between my thighs. Oh God, she was going eat me from below, while I was standing there in my hallway, leaning on the wall in nothing but my hold-up stockings and 3-inch wedges.

She loved my dripping pussy, and she groaned with lust as she slipped her tongue between my syrupy lips, savouring the taste of my arousal. My legs would hardly hold me up as she stayed there for long, long minutes, and ate me to more than one wonderful, drooling climax, holding me down onto her mouth by my hips as I came, sobbing and gasping with the sheer bliss of it.

I stepped back and dropped to my knees, straddling her legs as she sat there, and I kissed her, then licked all my juice up where it had trickled across her cheeks and her ears, and even as far as her neck. Even I'm amazed how wet I am sometimes.

Thirty minutes in and we made it to the living room, where she flung me down in an armchair as she rapidly stripped. She had an urgency about her that night. A fervid passion that was almost aggressive. I liked her like this. I mean, I've never thought of myself as a sub, but having her take charge like this was amazingly exciting.

'Fuck, Shona, you make me so hot. How do you make me so hot? Well, at a guess, lying in an armchair, legs apart, in nothing but a pair of lacy tan hold-ups may have had something to do with it.

She cast off the last of her vestments, and climbed up on the chair with her knees on the arms, moving up until she was straddling my face. Oh fuck,YES! YES! I slipped my arms between her legs and put my hands on her firm yet fleshy bum cheeks, pulling her to me until those silky golden pubes were riding my nose. Then I just lost myself in the sublime ambrosial bliss of eating her sweet pussy.

'Oh, yes baby. Do it to me. Ah, ah, Eat me, lick me... Ahh fuuck. Yes that's so good... Oh, Oh, oohhh!'

Her first orgasm came quickly. I knew by now how fast she came when I sucked her clit and rasped it with my tongue, but I also knew how sensitive she became afterwards, so after her first climax, I switched to sliding two fingers in and out of her tight little hole and just gently lapping at her lovely lips.

'Oohhh,' she groaned, breathily. 'That's so fucking good... sooo fucking good... '

I built up my rhythm slowly, gradually coaxing her to a second, longer, orgasm. I felt her legs tense (heavenly in itself) and then she shuddered and a delicious little dribble of her nectar trickled into the back of my throat. Utterly divine. I was so turned on by this that, even as she was coming down from O number 2, I gave myself another little climax with just few quick strokes of my clit.

She climbed off the chair, slightly unsteadily, and flopped on the sofa, and I got up and bent over her to kiss her with my creamy lips, inducing another jerky aftershock as she tasted herself in my mouth. 'Oh, f... fuck, Shona how you electrify me.'

One hour in, and we made it to the bedroom, where we climbed under the duvet and snuggled down, luxuriating in the warmth of insulation, gratification, and satisfaction. It was a lovely feeling and, at that moment, there was nowhere else in the world I would rather have been. We drifted off into a blissful sleep.

***

I had work in the morning so we were rudely awakened by the alarm... I really hate alarms. I mean REALLY hate them. After telling the confounded thing to fuck off, then apologising to Aly, who was chuckling at my early morning irascibility, I got up, grouching, showered, dressed, and made us a quick breakfast of tea and toast. I sat on the bed next to her while we ate, in the cold, dim light of early morning.

'Help yourself to tea, coffee, the shower, or anything else you fancy, apart from me, unfortunately,' -- she pulled an exaggerated sad face - 'and just make sure the door's properly closed when you leave -- sometimes it doesn't latch properly.' Then I kissed her, left her in bed (not easy) and headed for the clinic.

On my way there, I realised that I'd just assumed she'd go home, even though she had no work and thus no real need to. She could stay as long as she wanted. I hoped she would. My mind briefly thought about her staying permanently. It would be like having my own pet goddess. I liked the idea of having my own pet goddess. Sorry, it was just one of those aberrant flights of fancy my mind is prone to, sometimes.

When I arrived at work, I texted her from the car park. I thought of calling, but I reasoned that she might still be snoozing and I didn't want to disturb her with an insistently ringing phone. That would be as bad as the bloody alarm.

'Hey sleepy, I wasn't thinking. You don't have to go home. You're welcome to stay, as long as you want. xx' There was no immediate reply, so I put my phone on silent and went into work.

These past weeks, since encountering Aly, I'd been musing a lot at work. Obviously, I encounter a lot of bodies in my job, male and female, some old, some young, some more attractive and some definitely less so. I realised that, of those that I could reasonably be expected to be physically attracted to, I actually preferred the women, and I saw now that I always had. I had always been a lesbian.

The inescapable conclusion was that the only reason I pursued sexual relationships with men for all those years was social convention; an expectation, or assumption, that that's what I'd do. I never questioned it, which was a surprising admission for someone like me, who tends to question everything. It took a string of underwhelming and unsuccessful boyfriends, and the advent of Aly's body -- at the very pinnacle of physical beauty -- to shock me out of that unquestioning conformity.

At lunchtime, I got out my phone and looked for a message from Aly, and there it was; 'Hey busy bee, I thought you'd never ask. I'll stay 'til tonight and we'll talk about it. xx'

'Ace! See you about 5. xx'

It was all I could do to stop myself singing all afternoon, and as soon as my last appointment was done, I grabbed my bag and headed out.

'Wow, you're quick,' said receptionist Sally as I whizzed past her desk. 'You got a date or somethin?'

'Sort of. See ya Sal' I grinned over my shoulder as I skipped out.

When I got back to the flat, I could smell food... Aly had cooked! 'Wow, what's cookin missus?'

'A pasta bake with broccoli and cheese.'

'Mm mmm, I had no idea you were so domestic,' I teased.

'I'm not, I'm just bloody hungry.'

We ate, deliciously, and we talked about her staying.

'You can do this everyday as far as I'm concerned,' I grinned.

'Well, I want to stay with you some of the time, but I also like my quiet time at home, you know?'

'Of course. Absolutely.'

'I also have places to train near home, and that's not so easy around here. It's not that I don't want to be with you, but I probably need to spend some of each week at home.' She looked at me for my reaction, perhaps worried I'd be disappointed, but I was smiling.

LissyW
LissyW
240 Followers
12