Shona Pt. 04: The Show Must Go On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Of course darlin. That's fine. We'll work it out.'

'I'll stay tonight if that's OK, but then I'll go home until the weekend.'

I could tell she was a bit equivocal about wanting to go home, but I didn't really have a problem with it. The last thing I wanted was to be too suffocating, and besides, I like my quiet time too. After all, it was my "quiet time" that got the Showcase started.

We were just settling down on the sofa with an after-dinner glass of wine, when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID before picking up and I mouthed to Aly 'Clo.' She raised her eyebrows.

'Hi Clo, you alright?'

'Yeh, hi Shona. I guess Viv has brought you up to date about me and Deena. I just wanted to say sorry about having to pull back from the Showcase when it was going so well, but I don't want to do it behind her back and I haven't the courage to tell her about it at the moment.'

'No, it's OK. Viv tells me things are a little fragile, with Deena being newly "out."'

'Well, she's not even fully "out" yet. We went to bed together -- I'm sure Viv told you about it -- but it was a little awkward. She didn't exactly take to it like a duck to water. Not like you did.' I could see her smirk even on the phone.

I ignored the reference. 'Well, it's early days Clo. You're doing right not to push it. Give it time.'

'Thanks Shona... ' There was a pause. 'Are you alone?'

'No, Aly is here.'

Another pause. You haven't got speaker on, have you?'

'Of course not.'

'Say hi to Aly from me'

'Clo says hi.'

'Hi Clo!' Aly called out.

'You found a gem there, Shona. She's stunning. Is she good in the sack?'

I realised immediately that I couldn't start discussing Aly's sexual prowess when she was sitting there, and I was also aware that it would be insensitive to say she was fantastic when Clo was having trouble getting her sex life with Deena off the ground, so I just said 'That would be telling.'

'Hmph, she is then,' said Clo, wistfully.

'You'll be fine with Deena, Clo. If anyone can ignite her Sapphic fire, you can. I recommend trying exactly the same approach you used with me. If that doesn't get her wet, nothing will.'

Aly was shaking her head and smirking.

'Not a bad idea actually. She does seem to like my boobs.'

'Go for it. Use your assets!'

She laughed. 'Oh Shona, you do cheer me up... better go and leave you to the lovely Aly though. I'll keep you updated. Byee.' and she rang off.

Aly was smiling. 'Sounded like you were giving her good advice. Be interesting to see how it goes.' She suddenly looked serious. 'So, the Showcase. I've decided I want to get involved, and help you develop it. I'm sure there's a lot of potential there, even with just us two. With Viv filming obviously.'

'Well it could work, and I agree with Viv; just having you on it is bound to increase its popularity. I mean, apart from having a fabulous body, you WANT to do it. Just the idea of it makes you horny, and I think that would come across on the screen. I still have doubts though. I mean, it's kind of making our private love life public and I'm not sure I like the thought of that.'

'No, no, no,' she said, emphatically waving her hands. 'It's not. We'd be acting. I think it's important to separate those two things. When we make love in private it's always going to be different and special. Anything we do on the Showcase will be... a show. Just that.'

'Hmm, maybe.' I wasn't fully convinced.

'I know, I'm new to this. You've actually experienced it, so you know better than I do, but it seems to me that the Showcase is not just about having sex and filming it, it's about titillation; creating images and video that will drive your viewers mad with lust, and make them want to subscribe. I know there's an audience out there for natural, realistic looking sex, but I think there's also a huge market for lurid, posed images and video, designed to look as glamorous and erotic as possible. That's what I think we should aim for. We could certainly do that, with the right lighting, camera angles etc.

'Hmm, I think I know what you mean. I've seen that kind of stuff online. Very arty, yet explicit. It tends to feature carefully judged lighting, and lots of lingerie, high heels, and make up, and lots of hi-res close-ups It's dead unrealistic, but kind of glamorous and beautiful.'

'Exactly!' she said, evidently getting really excited, 'Let's go shopping on Saturday. We could buy some sexy undies, and some bronze body oil for me and some body glow oil for you. The contrast in our skin tones will look great on video.'

'OK,' I smiled. 'I still wasn't sure I wanted to share her with the whole world, but her enthusiasm was infectious. 'When you said you had ideas, I didn't think you meant this. I thought you meant actual sex ideas. I mean, things to do with each other.'

'Oh, I have those too, and ideas for camera work, and editing.' She was really getting into this now. 'I think a lot of porn videos have too much dead space, where nothing much is going on. Yes, a bit of seduction is nice, but I envisage concentrating more on the actual sex. Men who like lesbian sex, and let's face it, that's going to be our biggest market, love to see lots of pussy, and oral. We can give them that, plus we need to learn all the right techniques and facial expressions. I don't think I've quite perfected my pout, or my orgasm face yet.' She attempted a pout, which was almost successful, but she doesn't really have a pouty face. Mine is more pouty, hers is more suited to a sassy lip curl.

'I'm amazed at your enthusiasm, Aly. You've really grabbed this, haven't you?

'I have, but I have a little confession... I haven't quite been 100% honest with you. When you revealed your Showcase to me, it wasn't actually the first time I'd thought about doing something naughty online. I know I have the body for it, and I'd heard it can be very lucrative. The thought that it would certainly beat being a gym manager had crossed my mind, but I'd shelved it. Your revelations just brought it back to the forefront.

'When I first considered it, I envisaged doing solo stuff, just like you did, and I started watching solo girl porn, to see if I could get some ideas and learn something about how the "pros" do it. Wow, some of those women really know how to vamp it up! First thing I learned was that it's not just about having a wank with a camera between your legs. There's quite a lot of "erotic acting" going on, and some girls are way better at it than others. That little film I've seen of you told me that you are a natural. You don't just go through the motions, you seem like you are really into it.'

'Well, I am, and I find that doing it for the camera is even more exciting than just doing it in private. There's obviously a bit -- or a lot - of exhibitionist in me.'

'Perfect, we'll be brilliant, just you wait and see.'

We started watching a subtitled Spanish film about lesbian relationships, "A Mi Madre Le Gustan Las Mujeres" (My Mother Likes Women). It was quite mainstream, so very soft, not porn at all, and the plot was a bit weak, but I think just sitting next to each other, with a bit of wine in us, watching lesbian relationships play out on the screen, started us both feeling a little horny.

Without saying a word, I undid the top button of my trousers and slipped my hand inside, down into that warm steamy world inside my knickers that I love so much. I just placed a finger each side of my clit and began slowly sliding them up and down, gently frigging myself. It felt great; wanking off in front of her like a shameless slut.

As I'd hoped, Aly snuggled a little closer, pulled her sweater up, and slipped her hand into the front of her jeans, copying me. I glanced at her midriff and I was impressed to see that she hadn't even unfastened her jeans; her hip bones were so prominent and her stomach so flat, there was room for her hand to slip inside with the button still fastened.

Well, that would never do. I reached across and undid her top button, then pulled her zip down, revealing the pink briefs I'd loaned her that morning, and her hand working gently inside them. She gave an almost imperceptible giggle and pulled my zip down too. Then her hand invaded my knickers, pushing my own hand aside and taking over the frigging of my clit, with a very different and even more effective technique. I slipped my other hand into her (well, my) knickers and slid it down under hers, spreading her outer lips with two fingers so she could access her clit even more easily.

The film was forgotten (it wasn't that scintillating anyway) as we lay there, side by side on my sofa, wanking each other off. As you know by now, we both have extremely sensitive clits, so it wasn't long before we were both whimpering and moaning in the throes of some very enjoyable mini orgasms. If we had carried on I'm sure we could have built each other up to some very big ones but, after a while, we slowed and stopped. We turned to each other, to kiss, then brought our wet hands up and shared a delicious combination of smooching and licking our juicy fingers. I love that. It's absolutely gorgeous.

'That was beautiful Aly, I gushed.'

'It was, wasn't it? I have an idea to make a film for the Showcase of us doing that. Imagine if Viv had been here to film. Wouldn't that have been fucking horny?

'it would, but I think there would need to be exposed pussies, rather than just hands down the front of our pants.'

'Yes, true, but mutual masturbation as a theme could work well. I'm also turned on by one girl watching another masturbate. That's something we could do too.'

'Mmm, I'd love to watch you.'

'Well you can, any time you want.'

'Now is a good time for me,' I grinned.

'Oo, saucy. OK then.'

She stood and dropped her pants and I did the same. Mine were so damp they ended up going straight in the laundry, and I thought it was very likely I'd be loaning Aly another pair of my knickers very soon. She sat back on the sofa and I sat sideways on the carpet between her legs, and rested my head on her right thigh.

Playfully, she parted her lips with her fingertips, exposing her clit, and said 'Peekaboo..' then she pulled up on her clit hood with one finger, making the little button stand up rudely. 'Hell-oo.' I loved this playful side to her, and it was strangely arousing too. She dipped a finger into her entrance and spread her honey over her clit, then settled down to a sequence of obviously well-practised finger movements; a combination of strokes and swirls, with an occasional dip into her entrance to keep everything nice and wet.

I loved watching her. I've already said she has a very pretty pussy, and the way her slender fingers moved was wonderfully elegant and gracile. With her, even masturbation was a thing of beauty. I simply could not resist fingering myself torridly as I watched her fingers ripple over her pussy flesh like liquid, and it wasn't long before an orgasm rushed up and immersed me. She wasn't far behind and she clamped her legs together on me and shuddered and shuddered and shuddered, as waves of pleasure swept through her. I was in wonderland, and I simply kissed the inside her left thigh again and again until she quieted and we both relaxed into a satisfied torpor.

After a while, I sensed she had dozed off, and I stood up and gently shook her awake. I looked down at her as she opened her eyes and she broke into the most radiant beaming smile, which took my breath away. I knelt astride her on the sofa, took her face in my hands and kissed her tenderly. My heart was bursting.

It was getting late now, so we got up and got ready for bed. We took off our upper garments, which we still had on, freshened ourselves up a little in the bathroom, and crawled into bed, gloriously naked, and lay facing each other. I gazed into her gorgeous blue eyes and I was about to compliment her on them, but she beat me to it, saying 'You have gorgeous eyes, Shona. Your passion shines out of you through those eyes.'

I touched her lips with my finger and whispered 'Thank you sweetheart. It's you that makes that passion,' then we drifted off, both smiling blissfully.

***

Saturday. Shopping day. As arranged, Aly had gone home on Thursday for her quiet time, but we had arranged to meet for a bite of lunch at Tilly's (Aly's suggestion) before an afternoon of what she called (hope I get this right) "looking for lovely lacy lingerie for lascivious, lusty loving," I certainly liked the idea; I've always liked buying lingerie, and this promised to be extra-hot because Aly was with me and we were doing it with the express purpose of moving the Showcase onto the next level of eroticism.

I was ravenous - I'd skipped breakfast because we were coming here - but we didn't have French toast this time, instead opting for two enormous bacon sandwiches from the section of the menu called "Tilly's Big Baps," which Aly found highly amusing. 'Mm, I've been admiring Tilly's big baps... She must have done that deliberately, surely?'

I shrugged, and Aly called across to Tilly 'Hey Tilly. Big baps. Is that a deliberate double meaning?'

'I've no idea what you mean,' said Tilly, winking and pushing up her breasts impressively with her arms. I noticed Stacey, one of Tilly's staff, smirking and nodding in the background.

'I love this place,' laughed Aly

Suitably fed and entertained, we set off into the town centre on our lingerie hunt. Aly was beside herself, almost giddy, with excitement, and she gabbled endlessly as we walked.

'Oh, were gonna knock em dead on the Showcase when we get properly dolled up, babe. It'll be like a Burlesque, but way more explicit. Do you like lingerie, Shona? I bet you look jaw-dropping in stockings and sussies.'

'As will you. I can't wait to see that.'

'Yes! We both will. I love it, love it, love it!'

I smiled at her vivacious enthusiasm, and I just knew, when we got "properly dolled up" it was going to be a recipe for sexual electricity between us.

We both knew a couple of shops that were likely to have what we wanted, and I was pleased to find that Aly's taste in lingerie wasn't much different to mine; classy, fully fashioned stockings with a deep, preferably lacy welt, and bras and knickers with an emphasis on delicate lace trim, are our favourites, though I also have a penchant for very sheer undies, especially bras that allow the breasts to keep a natural shape. Neither of us like anything too trashy, and certainly nothing that could be termed "fetish-wear," though she did buy a pair of fishnets that bordered on it.

The woman in the first shop, middle-aged, but attractive, was making lots of appreciative comments about how the items would look great on us, and she was eyeing us intently when we made similar comments to each other. At one point, she had to stand on a step-up to reach a box of extra-long stockings off a high shelf, and I couldn't take my eyes off the glimpse we got of the welts of her stockings as her short skirt rode up. God, this lingerie shopping was making me as horny as hell.

In both shops, I was going crazy, imagining Aly wearing the items she was buying. The thought of those legs in stockings was enough to make me wet myself, and that was nothing to do with needing a pee.

After lingerie, and a quick coffee break, we hit the shoe shops on a quest for the sexiest stilettos we could find. Aly, being as tall as she is, never normally wears anything higher than a two inch heel; even that much heel makes her almost six feet tall, but now she was looking for some proper high-heels.

I already had some with a 6-inch heel that a boyfriend had persuaded me to get, but I hardly ever wore them outside the bedroom. Normally, my go-to 'dressed up' shoe is no higher than 3 inches. I find anything higher too difficult to walk in, though I'm happy to wear them for short periods to create a vampish look.

So, I wasn't buying any on this occasion, but Aly bought some in red patent leather that had a 12cm heel (almost 5 inches). Wow. She'd be well over six feet tall in those and I could only feverishly imagine how magnificent she'd look in just black stockings and those heels.

'Bright red lipstick and nail varnish. That's what I need next' said Aly, as we marched along the high street, carting big paper bags with our purchases in them. A bright red would look great on her, with her tanned skin and blonde hair but, being a redhead, I have to be careful with lipstick colours. A boyfriend once encouraged me to buy some bright vermillion lipstick and he liked the look, but I've always preferred a darker shade. In the cosmetics shop I went for a sultry crimson colour, with nail varnish to match, while Aly chose a bright pillar-box red. She was right; we were both going to look stunning.

Our last stop was The Body Shop, where Aly had some ideas about body oils. Not something I have ever bothered with much, but she's a big fan. 'They give your skin a subtle sheen,' she said, 'It'll look great on screen. If you get some skin lightening oil and I get some bronzing oil, it will emphasise the contrast between our skin tones and that is going to be fabulous.'

When I'd started the Showcase, I hadn't had much of a plan for it, beyond a bit of lewd showing off on camera, but Viv and Clo's involvement had moved it on, and now here was Aly, full of enthusiasm for it and planning to take it to a whole different level of glamour and eroticism. Thanks to the involvement of other people, it had taken on a life of its own in a way I simply hadn't expected. Who knows where else it could go?

I was staying at Aly's that night, so after we'd "shopped til we dropped" (and spent a bloody fortune) we returned there to cook dinner. After we had eaten, I brought up the Showcase again; 'So, should I contact Viv to set up another filming session, maybe next week?'

'Yeh, yeh, do it,' said Aly beaming.'

I dialled Viv's number. 'Hi Shona, what's happening?'

'Aly and I have just been out shopping for new undies. What you up to?'

'Lingerie shopping eh? Nice. I'm just getting ready to go out. Meeting some people from work in The Sip tonight.'

'All girls, or...?

'No, there's a couple of guys as well.'

'Oh, well have a good time, and don't do anything I wouldn't do.'

'What, like shag a bloke you mean?'

'Well, you know what they say. If you can't be good, be careful.'

'Oh you can be sure I'll do it very carefully '

We were joking around, but I really did hope she'd be careful and not rush into anything. 'No, but seriously V...'

'Don't worry Mumsy, I don't fancy either of those guys, anyway.'

'What about the girls?'

'Stop it...'

'Listen, Aly and I were wondering, would you be up for some Showcase filming, maybe next Saturday?

'Whoaa... you and Aly? In new lingerie? How delish. Count. Me. IN!'

'Great, it's a date.'

'Yeh, brilliant... and Shona?

'Yes?'

'Can I come round and borrow a camera tomorrow? I want to try some filming during the week. On my own, you get me?'

'Of course I get you,' I chuckled, 'come round in the evening after I get back from Aly's.'

'Ace, see you then. Byee.'

Aly was looking slightly bemused... 'She wants to borrow a camera, to do some filming during the week... On her own.'

'Ahh,' said Aly, nodding slowly.

'I don't think it will be long before she features on the Showcase, in front of the camera.'

'I think you're right,' Aly grinned. 'Meanwhile, do you fancy a big lingerie try on session?'

'Now?'

'Right now.'

I was hoping you'd suggest that,' I beamed, jumping to my feet, and we toddled giggling into the bedroom.

To be continued...

12