All Comments on 'Shona Pt. 04: The Show Must Go On'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
toesucker1toesucker15 months ago

So hot. The picture you painted with Shona leaning against the wall in only her stockings and Aly beneath her just melted my brain.

I liked how speechless Viv became when she first saw Aly. Now I'm *really* looking forward to the next filming session.

LissyWLissyW5 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. Yes, the next filming session is already hot in my head. I just have to write it in a way that, as you say, paints pictures.

Lissy x

MigbirdMigbird5 months ago
Character Driven

Yes, the sex is outrageously erotic and the dialogue/character engagement excellent. It’s the engagement that captures me — I am drawn to the simmering, erotic suspense in the Aly - Shona relationship — maybe overthinking, Love the characters you create across your stories; each uniquely sensual, sexually charged, and real.

CupidCupidCupidCupid5 months ago

What I like about this chapter, is that it is setting the scene for a 'big one'. With Aly eager to be part of Showcase coupled with Viv's curiosity slowly getting the better of her, will be interesting how the next Showcase film will pan out. Possibly with a cameo from Viv? You sure now how to keep your readers hooked Lissy!

LissyWLissyW5 months agoAuthor

Migbird, CupidCupid: I must admit, I do find it fascinating to create and develop these characters, and the fact they are so well received, encourages me to continue. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES