Shona Pt. 05: The Showcase Hots Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was certainly different to the Viv of old, and it was amazing to think that the catalyst for all this was Aly; her visit to my clinic had woken my lesbian Sleeping Beauty, which had led me to confide in Viv, which had led to Clo, and then Viv, getting involved in the Showcase, which I suspect had at least some bearing on Clo getting with Deena, and all this had resulted in this marked change in Viv. It just shows that a random encounter between two people can affect the life-paths of many others. In this case, hopefully for the better.

As Saturday approached, I had a strange buzz inside me, like I'd swallowed a vibrator or something. I felt a weird mixture of fear and trepidation, combined with an almost euphoric elation, which reminded me of the time I did a parachute jump; I happened to mention to one of my earliest boyfriends, Matt, that a parachute jump was on my bucket list, and he went and bought me one for my 21st birthday. As the day approached, I had a similar feeling; this strange mixture of giddy anticipation and deep fear. It's almost as if the greater the anticipation of an exciting event, the greater the fear that it may go wrong, or be a failure. Something very primitive is going on.

I awoke on Saturday morning feeling super-horny. I love a hot wank in bed first thing in the morning, but I resisted the very strong temptation. I'd need all that lovely juice for later. I got up, had a shower, ate some breakfast and then pottered about, feeling very charged and sensual. I painted my nails, put on some subtle eye makeup, and just generally made myself feel even more sexy and alluring.

I cranked the central heating up to full blast, so that I could comfortably walk around naked, then I stood in front of my full-length mirror and tried on various items, including the sheer black underwear I'd bought, which left little to the imagination; my nipples and the little triangle of my pubes were both quite visible, and I rooted out those 6-inch stilettos, and posed in front of the mirror, legs apart and hands on hips, like Aly had done the previous week. Even though I say it myself, I did look fucking hot.

I decided my pubes could do with a slight trim before showtime, so I stripped naked again and looked in my dressing table drawer for the little pair of scissors I keep for that purpose. I sat on the corner of the bed with a vanity mirror between my legs and just removed some of the bushiness, so that my clit and my pouty inner lips were properly exposed. When I'd finished, I admired my handiwork from various angles, and my pussy looked almost beautiful. Not quite as pretty as Aly's, but definitely fit for the Showcase. I parted my outer lips with my fingers, and pulled upwards slightly so that my inner lips and clit stood out provocatively, something they are very good at.

I had most of my makeup on now, but I left the lippy until last, because I didn't want it to get smudged before we started shooting. Conversely, I had painted my nails much earlier because I'd discovered previously that it can start coming off if it encounters pussy juice before it's good and dry. The things a porn star has to learn...

I chose the sheer black underwear and I complimented it with a pair of Pretty Polly 'barely black' lace-top hold ups -- one of my favourites. With the high-high heels the look was very 'porn,' which was of course exactly what I was looking for.

Aly arrived just after 1pm, carrying her big sports holdall, which obviously contained something other than sports kit on this occasion. Even though I now had a gown on over my undies, she pulled an exaggerated eye-popping, jaw-dropped expression when she saw me (her eyes are dazzling when she does that). and she kissed me on the cheek, then went straight into the bathroom to start getting ready. We wanted to be fully "dolled up" when Viv arrived at 2 o'clock.

We had decided to deliberately avoid getting ready in front of each other because, after last Saturday we knew there was a very real chance we'd end up fucking each other's brains out before Viv even got here, and we kept ourselves covered up with dressing gowns.

Aly did poke her head out of the bathroom at one point though, saying 'Look what I've got. False eyelashes!' False eyelashes? Wow, she was really going for broke in the glam-vamp stakes.

To be honest all this lavish makeup was intended for a series of stills we planned to take at the start of the session - we wanted them to be right at the extreme end of glam porn -- but we didn't think the cosmetics would survive very long once we started shooting video. Glamorous makeup and oral sex don't tend to mix very well, apart from the most softcore version -- suggestive rather than explicit.

Aly emerged from the bathroom, covered up in her dressing gown, but fully made up, and I hardly recognised her. The combination of her lurid red lips, dark eye makeup (including those heavy eyelashes) and her bright blonde hair, which she'd brushed up and gelled into a spiky style, was extraordinary. She struck a pose, and curled her lip in a sassy snarl and I was bewitched all over again. Incredible. She also smelled gorgeous.

I squealed with excitement, clapped my hands and ran into the bathroom to complete my own preparations. I only had to apply body oil, lipstick, brush a little more body into my hair, and put my lingerie and heels back on and I was ready to face the world through a lens.

When I emerged, Aly was sat on the sofa, legs crossed, showing her stocking tops, with the knuckle of a red-nailed finger between her lips and a smouldering look in her eyes. Fuck me tight, she was made for this!

She blew me a smoochy kiss as I hurried past her into the bedroom to close the curtains and start setting up lights etc. If I'd lingered in her presence, I don't know what might have happened. As it was, she came and leant on the door frame, slinkily moving her legs to give me glimpses of her long, long stockings as her robe swayed. She was already fully in character.

I was NOT in character. In fact, I was all a-fluster. I needed to relax somehow and compose myself. It was 1:40 pm. 20 minutes and Viv would be here.

'Fancy a vino? Think I need one to relax me.'

'Yeah, that'd be nice,' she, smiled.

We sat together on the sofa, and she stroked my hair soothingly as I drained two glasses of wine in quick succession, while she sipped hers daintily.

'Relax, darlin. Everything is going to be fine. Better than fine.'

She had more reason to be nervy than me really; she was at my place, not hers, and had never done this before, yet she didn't show any nerves at all. In fact, she was the epitome of cool. I did start to calm though, under the influence of alcohol and her unruffled presence, and by the time Viv knocked I was almost OK.

I let her in, kissed her on the cheek, and she followed me down the hallway into the living room, saying 'Mm mmm, killer heels, Shon.' She had yet to see Aly's...

As we entered the room, Aly stood up, and we both turned to face Viv. We looked at each other, nodded, then dropped our robes at the same time. Viv's eyes rolled, and she collapsed backwards into the armchair, acting like she'd been shot, clutching her chest and feigning a heart attack. It was a typical bit of Viv play-acting, but then she sat up and took us in with wide eyes. 'Christ on a bike, you two are SMOKIN,' she rasped, imitating Jim Carrey in "The Mask." This was enough to set us all off cackling, and my process of relaxation was complete. I was ready.

'Oh my God, this is going to be so fckn hot,' said Viv in a giddy mock-hysterical voice, as we went through to the bedroom, and oh boy was she right!

I had moved the bed into one corner, to create some floor space and I explained to Viv that we wanted to shoot some glamorous but explicit stills, using the digital SLR. She wasn't quite so familiar with that camera, but it was amazing how quickly she got the hang of it. Over the next hour, we created some of the hottest images I've ever seen.

We started with full body shots, just letting Viv practice with the camera really, and Aly proved to be fantastic at striking a pose, and wearing a sexy facial expression, She really did look stunning in her lingerie and heels. I mean, she looks great even in her track kit, but this is a whole different level of erotic allure.

Viv included both low-angle shots, giving a domme feel, and also some high-angle shots (she was standing on the bed!) which showed off my cleavage very nicely, then she moved on to closer shots. Not close ups, but tightly framed images of different parts of our bodies and faces. My favourite of these was a frontal shot of Aly, including just from her belly button down to her stocking tops. She was standing with her legs apart, with one hand on her hip and the thumb of the other pushing one side of the waistband of her knickers down, giving a glimpse of her delectable blonde pussy. Very sassy and provocative. The combination of her golden skin, black undies, red nails and blonde pubes was simply erotica personified.

We were already a little breathless with excitement, and Viv was really getting into her photographer role. She even started talking like a photographer, giving instructions on poses and expressions. It was a new and slightly weird experience, though by no means unpleasant. In fact, as time went on, we started enjoying it more and more, revelling in the exhibitionism of it.

It was when we got to the simulated sex that things got really hot though. The first pose was for a medium shot (waist up). It was a frontal view with Aly standing behind me, kissing my neck, like she did in my hallway almost two weeks before. My bra straps were off my shoulders and she was lifting my boobs out of their cups, with her thumbs on my nipples. We shot a few different versions; one had me looking directly at the camera, in another I had my head thrown back, mouth ecstatically open, and in another, Aly was lifting one breast up for me to suck, while she watched with a lascivious look on her face.

Viv said the red stilettos made Aly look 'a bit dominatrix,' and she came up with the idea of me lying flat on my back on the carpet while Aly stood over me. My favourite of this set showed a tightly-framed shot of my head in profile, with Aly's red shoe stepping on my forehead, the point of her heel hovering over my open mouth. Very, very domme.

This led to an extremely lewd series of shots with Aly squatting down on me. Including close ups of my face, with her shoe next to it, and my tongue disappearing between her pink lips. We held the pose as best we could, while Viv moved around us, getting shots from every conceivable angle. I found I liked posing like this for stills; when you have to hold the pose for long moments while a number of shots are taken. Remaining motionless with my tongue in her pussy, or with my lips around a nipple felt incredibly tactile and sensuous. And super-naughty.

We did a sixty-nine on the floor, with Aly on top, and Viv circled us: sometimes kneeling and sometimes lying on the carpet to get low-angles, snapping dozens of shots as we held various poses. She was getting more confident in giving us instructions now; 'Put your tongue out flat against her clit... yeh, like that.' Click. 'Dip the tip of it in her opening... ohh, that looks fantastic.' Click. 'Close your eyes and put your head further back... mmm. Click.

One pic from this sequence, which is still a favourite of mine, is a shot looking up between my legs with Aly's arms around my stockinged thighs, holding me open with both hands, and looking at the camera with a lewd 'Oohh look at that' expression on her face.

Aly's favourite is a close up, taken when I was face-sitting her. She has her red lips pursed and she's kissing my pouty pudenda with her eyes closed in a pretty good impression of sheer bliss.

Probably the hottest thing we recorded was when Aly had me stand over her while she sat between my legs with her head back and her mouth open. It was obvious what she was trying to suggest but I don't think she expected what happened. I was so turned on my pussy was literally dripping wet.

'Oh my God, your pussy is actually drooling,' said Viv incredulously.

It was. There was a viscous string of drooly juice dangling from my pussy, and Viv was snapping away madly, capturing every second, as it slowly descended onto Aly's waiting tongue. Of course, Aly stayed right where she was until the whole salacious sequence was recorded.

'Fuck me, that was sensational!' Viv gasped. I have to see what it looks like.

We jumped on the bed and sat each side of Viv as she started to review what we had taken so far. Almost all the images looked fantastic on the camera, and I could only imagine how stunning they would be on a big screen after editing and enhancement. We were all going 'oohh' and 'ahh' and 'wow, gorgeous,' including Viv.

'Are you sure you're not at least a bit gay, Viv?' said Aly, giving her a doubtful look, and vocalising what I was thinking. Viv looked hesitant.

'No, I don't think I am, but you two, dressed like that, and these pictures... that's got to be horny to ANYONE, hasn't it? We both shook our heads.

'I think some straight women would find it distasteful, or even disgusting, said Aly.

'Really??' We nodded. 'Well, I don't. I find it beautiful and sexy, but that doesn't mean I want to have sex with you... I do need to go to the bathroom though. Excuse me.'

I think, at this point we all needed a bit of relief and I called after her, 'If you need to get yourself off, you don't need to do it in there, you know.' She stopped and hesitated, then she gave me a coy look over her shoulder.

'Just let me have a pee...'

When she returned, Aly and I were already reclined on the bed, playing with ourselves in just our stockings and makeup. We must have presented a very erotic sight because Viv picked up the camera and snapped a few more pictures, but then she stripped very quickly and wriggled in between us.

'Oh fuck, I'm so horny right now,' she breathed as she slipped her fingers into her pussy and started slowly fucking herself. 'I never thought - ever - that one day I'd be laid on a bed wanking myself off between two lezzers.' We chuckled, briefly, then the room went quiet as we all concentrated on releasing our immense sexual tension.

It didn't take long; soon the room was full of sounds again as we moaned and gasped our way to truly wonderful orgasms. Aly and I rolled towards each other to kiss, squeezing Viv between us. She was lying further down the bed than us, and our breasts were temptingly close to her head. It would be a very straight woman indeed who could resist this, and I swear, as Aly and I were smooching, I felt a subtle tender kiss on the underside of one of my tits. Maybe she wasn't quite as straight as she insisted.

It took us a while to compose ourselves again, but then we got up and started to get ready to make a film. We put our undies and heels back on, and blotted off much of our lipstick with cotton pads, down to a level that might be able to survive real oral sex -- for a little while anyway. I selected the high quality video camera, rather than the little action cam, because i wanted to ensure maximum resolution and clarity, and I rearranged the lights slightly, to put more light on the bed.

The film turned out to be another triumph of sizzling erotica. We had been so impressed with the results of the stills session that we tried to recreate many of the same scenes, but this time in moving pictures. The neck kissing and nipple sucking, the face sitting, the sixty-nine, and the red shoe domination. I could tell that Viv was finding it very hard to maintain her detachment; more and more, between shooting sequences, she was uttering things that betrayed her level of arousal.

'Oh my God, that was hot... Fckn hell, that was gorgeous... Oohh, that was so bloody rude...' etc.

Aly was particularly keen to recreate the pussy drooling scene; 'That's going to drive people crazy,' she said, with obvious glee, but it wasn't quite that simple. We got into position; me standing and Aly sitting beneath me, but, despite rubbing my clit like crazy, I was all drooled out.

Aly sat up, disappointed, but then Viv suddenly said 'The clit toy!' and dived under the bed for my toy box.

'Yay,' said Aly, 'Try it, try it.'

The clit toy was guaranteed to produce an orgasm, but I seriously doubted I could stand up while it was happening, so we switched to Aly lying down and me kneeling over her, then I applied the toy to my clit and slowly started moving up through the settings. I had never yet reached the highest setting before exploding in a wild orgasm, and so it proved this time. As usual with this demonic toy, the orgasm built up quickly, surging through my loins like a missile homing in on my core. I tried to resist it as long as possible, but it rushed up irresistibly. To maximise the intensity, I took the toy away, just before the peak, leaving my clit twitching and my anal sphincter clenched tightly then, after a few seconds of exquisite tension, I put it back on my clit, to send me hurtling into a sexual starburst.

For a few seconds, I wasn't aware of anything but the rush of orgasmic sensations, but I somehow managed to stay in place, enabling Viv, who was lying on her stomach keeping the camera tightly focussed between my legs, to capture a real squirt, a spurt of whitish juice, which splashed onto Aly's face, streaking across her cheek and making her gasp. I was also gasping, but I kept the toy in place as another contraction of my pelvic floor muscles produced a second squirt, which dribbled onto her chin, where she attempted to reach it with her tongue. She couldn't, so she lifted her head to taste it at source, but I jumped and rolled off her. I was so sensitive now that nothing could touch me down there.

It was game over, but we had recorded some astonishing footage, and that final wet orgasm was a fitting climax (!) to what had been maybe the horniest afternoon of my entire life.

'God, that was obscene,' said Viv, as she put down the camera, crawled onto the bed, and flopped down on her back. 'You'll have to excuse me... I just... have to... oh.. oh.' Her fingers were busily working between her legs, and I think Aly and I would have liked to "help", but it seemed against the rules somehow.

Instead, we lay each side of her again, warm and close, and I'm sure our presence did help her to come, straight or not. She yowled like a banshee and clamped her legs together on her hand, writhing sinuously as her orgasm swept over her, then she gradually relaxed and calmed. It was adorable to hear her wheezy breathing gradually return to normal.

After half an hour of delicious fuzzy relaxation, we took turns in the shower, got rid of the remains of our makeup, put all the equipment away, and filled the washing machine. Then I ordered takeaway pizzas and we had a lovely girly evening, the three of us, sitting on the sofa watching comedy films, and laughing - a lot.

We were flooded with endorphins, and giddy with a euphoric elation but, inevitably, yawns eventually overtook laughter and we headed for the land of nod, Aly and I in my rather unkempt ravaged bed, and Viv in the single spare room.

***

I was awoken in the morning by Viv knocking on the bedroom door. 'I'm off, Shona,'

I struggled to surface from my slumber, but I managed to call back. 'No you're not! Wait a minute.' I got up and put on my dressing gown, then opened the door. Come in here and talk to Aly while I make you some breakfast. You're not setting off home on an empty stomach.'

'Honestly, you're like my mum sometimes,' she called after me as I tottered into the kitchen, trying to keep my flip-flop slippers on. I brewed coffee for Viv and tea for Aly and I, and toasted a pile of teacakes (currant buns for those who don't know). Then I tottered back carefully, carrying a tray.