Shona Pt. 05: The Showcase Hots Up

Story Info
Aly adds some glamour to the Showcase.
8.6k words
4.73
2.3k
7

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers

This is part 5 of this series. It will only make sense if you have read parts 1 through 4 first. Otherwise, you won't know who any of the characters are, or what the hell is going on...

******

I sat on the bed, my heart rate slowly rising, as I watched her trying on her new lingerie. Just seeing her naked can do this to me, but when she started putting on the underwear... Ooooh my.

We had decided to try on all the new items we had bought and we elected to take turns; one watching while the other 'modelled'. I love both aspects of this; the watching and the showing. I was discovering that there are many unique pleasures in a lesbian relationship, and this was just one of them. Along with mutual masturbation, and mutual multiple orgasms, they are things that can only really be enjoyed by two women. I sat on the bed and just immersed myself in the wonder of watching her.

The set was a classic black bra and pants, quite sheer but with subtle lace trim, with a matching suspender belt and fully-fashioned stockings with black seams up the back. Nothing outrageous, but very sexy. On her body, the effect was spectacular.

She eased her perfectly-shaped boobs into the bra and reached behind to fasten the hooks, then stepped into the panties and pulled them up her long legs until the gusset nestled against her labia. She adjusted the elastic around the tops of her legs and stroked her fingers across the fabric where it was cushioned against her pubes.

Taking the stockings out of their box, she sat on her dressing-table chair, which was turned to face me, and began to put them on, rolling them slowly up her legs while fixing me with a brazen stare. Those stockings were especially long ones, and it was impressive how far up her legs they reached, the broad lacy welts at the top left only two or three inches of bare thigh exposed.

'Here, let me help you get them straight,' I said when she had pulled them both up, and she came and stood with her back to me so i could adjust the tops and get the seams perfect. My heart was thumping now, as I tugged the material this way and that, savouring the feel of her thighs, and the sight of her peachy bum in those sheer black knickers right in my face. I was almost relieved when she moved away and began clipping on her suspenders, bending her knees in turn as she did so, very elegantly.

She looked breathtaking enough in her stocking feet, but then she stepped into those red stilettos... She stood in front of her full length mirror and struck a few poses. At first these were quite demure, with her legs modestly together, but then she got more sassy. When she turned to face me and stood with her legs apart and her hands on her hips, I threw myself back on the bed with my eyes closed.

'Fckn hell Aly, you look INSANELY hot.' She was a six foot sculpture of pure seductiveness. More than 6 feet actually. Talk about statuesque...

'Your turn,' she grinned and she kicked off the stilettos and jumped on the bed next to me. She sat with her legs crossed in an easy sukhasana pose, back straight and her small but perfect breasts thrust forward. Even in that position she looked impossibly provocative. I was definitely going to make a mess of my new knickers.

I had bought two complete sets, one in black and one in cream. The black set was quite "brief" with tiny sheer knicks and an un-wired bra that let my breasts retain their naturally ample curves. The second set was quite different. I'd deliberately veered away from the skimpy, and gone for panties with quite a deep profile and a full-cup bra. This kind of bra only works well if you are busty. It wouldn't have looked good on Aly, who better suits the more skimpy; a push-up or a balconette.

Surprisingly, cream looks good on me. It seems to compliment my pale skin and red hair, and this set was detailed with exquisite fine embroidery. It was classy and would definitely be sexy on me.

I rooted in the shopping bags and then stood naked in front of Aly, with a pair of knickers hanging from the fingers of each hand. 'Black or creamy?'

'Well, I'm hoping they'll both be creamy quite soon, but I can't wait to see the cream set.'

'Naughty girl. You're getting to know me well now, aren't you?'

'Yes I am, and the more I see the more I like.'

'OK, creamy it is.'

I got out the cream bra, and a pair of 'nude' hold-up stockings with lacy cream welts at the top. I like hold-ups and wear them quite often. I know some women can't get along with them, but my full thighs seem to hold them quite well, and I have no issues with discomfort or anything. They are my go-to hosiery if I'm wearing a skirt or dress.

I put the knickers on first. I was already very wet after Aly's show and I didn't want to start dripping all over her bedroom carpet. They felt great on; their deeper profile hugging my hips sensuously, and I followed up with the full-cup bra, enjoying the way my breasts filled the cups beautifully. The subtle embroidery looked fantastic when the cups were well-filled like this too, and Aly was obviously loving how it looked; she was pulling a variety of fruity and very appreciative faces as she watched me.

'Oh, that's lovely Shona, really beautiful,' and she reached out and brushed her fingers over the embroidered fabric covering my nipples, making me shiver.

I was deliberately standing very close to her, and I put one foot up on the bed to put my first stocking on. She seemed to almost go into a trance as she watched me inch them up my thigh, her eyes slightly crossed as she was so close. I repeated the same for the other stocking and her expression became more and more rapt, her eyes looking darker and less blue as her pupils dilated.

It was incredibly thrilling to have this effect on her and my knickers were getting wetter by the second. I had a feeling of immense sexual power and allure, a feeling enhanced even more by the fact that this astonishingly beautiful and sexy woman was getting all enraptured over ME.

I still had one foot up on the bed and she looked up at me and said, in a suddenly husky and unsteady voice, 'Oh God, Shona, I can smell how turned on you are.' She swallowed, audibly, and brushed her fingers under the gusset of my knickers. 'Fuuck, you're so wet.'

Suddenly, she grabbed me by the hips, pushed me back, and slid off the bed to sit on the floor, then she pulled me back towards her so my wet panty crotch was right in her face. She breathed in deeply and groaned. 'Ohhh, fuck, I love this.'

It looked like the lingerie try on session was over. As was inevitable, it had led straight to hot sex.

She tongued the wet fabric of my knickers, with her eyes closed and a look of pure rapture on her beautiful face, and I looked down at her with a feeling of immense exhilaration. How could I be so lucky? She wanted me, wanted the core of me, the very essence of me, and wanted her to have it, wanted to give it to her. All of it.

I stepped back, just long enough to drop my panties -- their work was done -- then I stepped forward again, straddling her with my legs wide apart. She sat there mutely, just waiting for it, and I didn't keep her waiting. I put my hand on top of her head, and pushed my wet pussy gently but firmly into her face.

'Ah, fuck, yes,' she choked as I started slowly fucking her face, grinding my harsh pubes and wet, fleshy flaps against her features. She put her head back as if to encourage me and I rode up and down, making her whole face shiny with my juice. I was in the grip of a powerful imperative now, and I just continued relentlessly, fucking her like a sex toy.

I suddenly had an astonishingly powerful urge to come in her face, and she was loving it. Her hand was inside her knickers, finger fucking herself furiously, and she kept holding her tongue out for me to grind against. I was so wet, her face felt wonderfully slippery under my vulva as I slid back and forth against it, and I went faster and faster as my orgasm approached, my pubic bone clashing roughly with her forehead more than once as my thrusting became more and more urgent.

She came before me, and her sobbing screams of pleasure, distorted by my convulsively working wetness, sent me over the edge and into a truly extraordinary climax. My legs gave out and I dropped my knees onto the edge of the bed for support. I reached between my legs and extended my peak by rubbing my clit violently until there simply wasn't any more orgasm left in it. Then I collapsed face down on the bed, panting and twitching, while Aly remained sitting on the floor, with her head lolling back onto the bed between my legs.

It was a long time before either of us could speak, and it was Aly who eventually cleared her throat and croaked. 'Fucking hell that was immense.' She got up and came to lie beside me.

'I don't know what got into me,' I said. 'Some kind of demon took me over. This lingerie-wearing, is a recipe for volcanic eruptions. I've never felt so sexually powerful.'

Yeh, that was SO fucking horny.'

'It has to be your turn now. You want to face-fuck me, baby?' I said in deliberately exaggerated breathy voice.

'Well yes, but I might need a little rest first. I'm literally shagged out!'

'OK, let's watch telly for a bit,' I said. I had no need for more sex, I was filled with a lovely fuzzy feeling of satisfaction, but I thought Aly might want something more than just a torrid wank while pleasing me orally.

We carefully removed our lingerie and freshened ourselves up in the bathroom, then settled ourselves in front of the box in just our dressing gowns. Aly had a lovely navy blue silk one, but I had to make do with her 'workaday' white terry one since I hadn't brought my own.

We sat, legs curled up, and watched something light and vacuous, that didn't demand too much attention, so we could talk. 'Actually,' said Aly, 'we could leave "my turn" until another time. We could do it when we are filming for the Showcase next week. That would be hot.'

'Yeh, alright,' I smiled. 'That would definitely be hot.' I was already imagining Aly standing over me with those stockings and red stilettos, and Viv filming it. Fuck, yes, that WOULD be hot. I wondered how Viv would cope with that.

We were both pretty spent actually. It had been an exciting and tiring day. Less than an hour later we were in bed, and within just a few kisses we were fast asleep. A beautiful sleep, with just a few pleasant dreams of Aly in her lingerie.

***

Sunday was, as advertised, a day of rest. It was off-season now for Aly, so no running, and we just had a pleasant relaxing day with - amazingly -- no sex either. We did talk incredulously about the dynamite effect of the lingerie. Something neither of us had quite expected. I mean, we'd both worn lingerie before, and it always made us feel sexy, but it had never been so explosive as the previous night.

'My desire just took off. I had to have you,' said Aly.

'I know. The combination of how you looked in those undies and stilettos, and then your desire for me... it just lit a fire... I went out of control really. I couldn't stop.'

'Yeh, I could tell, but I wanted it. SO much. My nose is still a bit sore,' she said, tweaking the tip of it, ruefully.

I found myself wanting to experience it myself. I wanted Aly to fuck me like that. So passionate and urgent. Well, my turn for that would come.

Late in the afternoon we were stood in her kitchen, embracing and kissing while we waited for a taxi to take me home. The taxi took a gratifyingly long time to arrive and we spent long beautiful minutes, smooching, whispering sweet nothings, and clinging to each other. I felt a surge of affection for her. It felt like love, but I stopped myself saying it. It was too soon, wasn't it? I hesitated, and, as I did, the doorbell rang.

***

As light was fading, I stumbled into my cold flat. Dammit. I forgot to remotely turn the heating on. It's pretty efficient though, so the place was warming up nicely when Viv arrived.

'Hey V, you alright?' I chirped as I let her in.

'Yeh great. How's your weekend been?'

'Fantastico. Shame it's nearly over. Are you staying for a vino, or just grabbing a camera and running?'

'No, I'll stay for a sneaky one. I'm not driving, so no worries.'

We sat on my sofa with some quiet ambient music on and chatted about our very different Saturday nights. Viv's look had changed. She normally has her hair tied up in various ways; bunches, a ponytail or, occasionally, a plait, but now she had it down - the second time I'd seen that in a week - and it was fuller, like she had blow-dried it or something.

As I've said before, Viv is small, slender, and innocent looking. She has B-cup breasts and she's only about 5'3" tall so quite petite. She looks much younger than her 27 years. Now though, with her fair hair down and slightly wavy, and a subtle change to her makeup, she looked a little more mature. A little sexier. I was musing on this as we chatted, but I didn't mention it at first.

'So, how did your night out on the town go?'

'Oh, it was good. I never knew what a riot Sonia was with a few drinks in her. I was crying with laughter. She's ace.'

'And what about the guys?'

She gave me a weary look. 'Well, of course, one of them, Rob, was making moves on me, but like I said, he's not my type. I think he's fancied me for a long time and last night was his big chance; get me drunk, and get me in the sack, y'know?' I nodded. 'He's a radiologist, so he has all the trappings; nice house up Kellwood Road, flash car, expensive watch etcetera, and he's not so bad looking I suppose, but he just doesn't do anything for me. I'd have been more likely to go home with Sonia than him. Not in any lesbian way, but she's just way more fun. He's a bit up his own arse. He fully believes I SHOULD be impressed by him, but I'm not.

'The funny thing is, and this is probably bad of me, turning him down made me feel good. I felt strong. Powerful. Does that make sense?'

'Yes. Of course. You were proving to yourself that you aren't desperate.'

'Yes! That's it, exactly. I'm not desperate.' She was smiling now. She liked that.

'You have a bit of a new look, I've noticed. Your hair is different, and your makeup. I don't recall you wearing any, usually.'

'No, I don't, as a rule. I dunno.... since we started doing the Showcase with Clo... then she got together with Deena... then you with Aly... I've been feeling more... sexual, somehow. I'm way more horny than usual... getting myself off at least once every day these days, and I can't get rid of the thought of doing a Showcase video of myself, like you started off doing. That's why I want to borrow the camera.'

'Mm, well you are welcome to borrow one. Take your pick. If you are really up for it, you can do a vid for the Showcase if you want. I don't really regard it as just mine now. You and Clo, and soon Aly, all have a stake in it. I'll even film you if you like.'

'Oh, wow, that would be awesome. Don't try to get me involved in the lezzy stuff though, apart from filming.'

I held up my hands. 'Of course not. Completely on your terms.'

I took her into the bedroom to let her choose a camera and she picked the little action cam, the one I'd started with. The simplest one to use. 'You might find this useful,' I said, handing her a mini tripod. 'You're going to have great fun experimenting, and if you shoot anything really good, let me know and we'll put it on the Showcase,' I grinned. Surprisingly, she smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

'Are you having another wine, or do you have to dash?'

'No, I mean yeah, I'll have another,' she said, fiddling with the camera, 'I'm not on shift until Tuesday.'

I poured us another and we chatted about cameras, tripods, positions, lighting, and some of the nuances and idiosyncrasies of filming. She opened her mouth wide and zoomed the camera right up to it, then watched the clip back, saying 'Hmm this little thing does great close-ups.' She was definitely going to have fun.

'Getting late now V, you can stay if you like.'

'Are you sure? Aren't you at work tomorrow?'

'Yeh, but I'll just get up and go. You are free to use the other cameras and tripods etc in my bedroom before you go home, if you want.'

'Oo thanks. That'd be great.'

She was familiar with staying over at my flat, she'd done it loads of times before, and she nipped into the bathroom, then kissed me on the cheek and disappeared into my spare room, with its single bed, taking the camera with her. 'Night.'

I crawled into bed, feeling pretty whacked, and just before I fell asleep, I heard a noise. I lifted my head off the pillow and listened... it was the unmistakeable sound of an orgasmic woman. Viv had started already. I lay my head back down and drifted off, smiling to myself.

***

In the morning, I got up, sneaked into the kitchen for breakfast, then left, trying to close the front door as quietly as possible. As I drove to work, I imagined Viv, in my bedroom later that morning, having a great time with all my cameras and lights etc. I wished I could have been a fly on the wall.

When I got home, nothing was quite where I'd left it, not even my under-bed toy box, so it looked like she'd definitely been having a very nice time. I couldn't resist it. I had to call her.

'Well, hello there, Vixen V. Did you enjoy my toys?

'Oh, God, I was going to ring you to fess up, I really was. I did clean them afterwards honestly.'

'Did you enjoy them, is what I asked. '

'Ohh, enjoy is not a good enough word. That clit sucking thing is the Devil. I need an exorcism now.'

I smiled at her gushing enthusiasm (while imagining another kind of gushing). 'How did you know I had a toy box under my bed?' I quizzed her.'

'Doesn't every woman have a toy box under her bed...? When I started playing around with the camera -- and it does do amazing close ups -- I got so horny, I looked under the bed, and there it was, just beckoning to me... God knows how many orgasms I've had today. I can't stop yawning now. Early to bed tonight. I've got four days of the 7 til 7 shift now, so I doubt I'll get the chance for any more "practice" before weekend, but I'll be there on Saturday. I can't wait for that.'

'Go and get some sleep,' I chuckled, 'and I'll see you here at 2 o'clock on Saturday.'

'OK,' she said, through a huge yawn, 'Night night.

I ended the call, grinning and shaking my head. I loved that she was rediscovering her sexuality like this and, I have to admit, I found the thought of her using my toys, and thrashing around on my bed in the throes of multiple orgasms, quite titillating.

I felt the bed. Surely it would be damp... but no, it was as dry as a bone. She must have taken the precaution of using a towel. Curious, I looked in the laundry basket; nope. Then in the washing machine, and sure enough, there it was, the towel from the bathroom, very damp indeed. She's not daft, that girl.

I spoke to Aly every evening, and brought her up to date on Viv's newly boosted libido, but I didn't expect to hear from Viv herself until the weekend. On Thursday night though, she called me.

'Just bringing you the latest goss on Clo and Deena. They had sex. Clo's over the moon.'

'I thought they had already had sex, sort of?'

'Yes, but not PROPER sex. According to Clo, this time there was oral, orgasms, facesitting and even a juicy squirt.'

'Wow,' I said, genuinely surprised. Did she have to get Deena drunk?'

'Well, yes, a bit, but she said once the blue touchpaper was lit, there was no stopping her. She actually asked Clo to queen her.'

'Cripes, that's what you call progress. I'm happy for Clo. I hope Deena stays with it and doesn't change her mind because of some weird guilt trip or something.'

'Yeh... Fuck I'm horny now. Might get the camera out... See ya Sat'day.'

LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers