Shona Pt. 05: The Showcase Hots Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viv was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking cute in her jeans and white trainers, and they were chatting and joking. It was great to see them getting on so well. They both immediately began tucking into the teacakes with gusto. 'Oh, Miss Shona, with these teacakes you are really spoiling us,' said Viv, mimicking a Ferrero Rocher chocolate advert.

I sat on the bed and watched them, chatting about their parents for some reason, these two women who I love so very dearly in completely different ways; Viv, my best friend of six years, with whom I'd shared so many good times, and Aly, who I had met less than a month ago but who had already caused a hurricane of change in my life. She'd also caused at least a zephyr in Viv's, too.

We were three women of very different heritages; mine very Celtic, Viv's a mixture of French and Hungarian, and Aly, ostensibly English, but with Swedish somewhere in the past, yet we were all very comfortably intimate with each other.

Viv's sexuality was an enigma. She was resolute in her belief she was straight, but she quite clearly loved being involved In the lesbian sex for the Showcase and, even though she was not a directly active participant, she was very close to the action, and was definitely very much into it. And then there was that little kiss on my breast... was she on the turn, or was that just an innocent show of affection for me? I was very much intrigued to see where her love life would go from here.

'Well, best get going,' she said, standing up and shouldering her little backpack.

'How are you getting home, Viv?' I asked her.

'I'll walk, it's not a bad day.'

'I can call a taxi if you want.'

'No, no, I like walking. It's good thinking time.' She gave me a sweet little smile.

'OK then, I'll see you to the door.' I kissed her on the cheek and waved her off into a lovely sunny October morning then returned to bed, where Aly was now lying on top of the covers. The heating was still on high (my gas bill was going to be huge) and the sunlight was streaming in, so the room was wonderfully warm.

'I like Viv,' said Aly. 'she's great, but I'm glad it's just you and me again.'

I looked down at her, lying naked in my bed, the sun through the window illuminating her body, with its faint ghost bikini. Her hair, though flattened by the pillows, looked lovely. Her smiling face with no makeup at all, was beautiful, and her body, without any embellishments whatsoever, was sheer perfection. I just stood and gazed at her.

I'd really enjoyed our play, with glamorous makeup and lingerie, and there's no doubt those things are hot and can enhance a woman's allure, but seeing her there, completely unadorned, reminded me that the beauty, and the sexuality, is in the woman, not the trimmings.

She held out her hands, smiling, her eyes shining and her dimples oh so cute. 'Come here.'

I crawled on top of her and moved up to kiss her, my hair falling around her head, forming a cave in which our lips and tongues caressed each other -- always new and exciting, no matter how many times we do it - and it was pure bliss.

I moved up so that my breasts hung over her face, and she sucked my nipples rapturously, like they were a succulent fruit. Her tongue flicked across them, sending electric shocks through me, and I pressed them softly down against her, dragging them from side to side so she could love both of them, then I began kissing my way down...

Down, along her slender neck. Down, over her wonderfully prominent collar bones. Down, to her breasts, where I lingered, adoring each in turn, brushing my lips gently over her wonderfully scrumpled nipples. Then down, across the bumps of her ribcage, trying to kiss each rib as I went. Down to her wonderfully flat stomach, kissing my way from one hip bone, across her golden skin to the other one, and then down to her mons with it's delightful covering of blonde curls.

I lay there, between her thighs, and she pulled her feet up and spread her legs, bringing those tendons that so wonderfully define the shape of her vulva to prominence. I love those tendons, and I've told her countless times, so she was well-aware of what she was doing. She tensed each of them in turn, just showing off her fitness and tenuity and when I looked up at her, she was smiling down at me, puckishly. She's such an incorrigible minx!

I lay there a long time, gazing admiringly at her pussy and gently caressing it. I ran a finger through her silky curls, and continued down into her soft, fleshy groove, gently parting her delicate pink lips as it went. Then I followed it with my tongue, savouring the delicious moistness of her as her flower opened for me. Her juice was musky, salty and sweet, all at the same time; the taste of her, and the wonderful softness of her flesh made my head swim with desire.

I stayed there for a long time, adoring her, and orally caressing her to a series of whimpery, shivery, beautiful orgasms and it was simply heavenly.

She had been absolutely right when she'd pointed out the difference between this and what we did the day before. Saturday had been about acting, playing a part, and being as naughty and pornographic as possible, and that was hot, without a doubt, but Sunday was about making love; immersing ourselves in each other's affection and desire, and it was an altogether deeper, less decadent, and ultimately more fulfilling experience.

When she made love to me, I floated in the luxurious feeling of this beautiful woman adoring my body, my quite ordinary and rather squidgy body. I'm very aware of my body's flaws and deficiencies, but Aly adores it because it's MY body, and I'm her belle. How lucky am I?

***

We surfaced from our lovemaking paradise around midday, and spent the afternoon lounging around, eating, watching TV, and listening to the washing machine working its way through our multifarious items of suddenly insalubrious clothing. We were tired, but so, so satisfied.

Aly went home in the early evening, after a lot of reluctant kissing and clinging, and I was so shattered I turned in for an early night just after nine, but before going to sleep, I brought the two cameras to bed and reviewed what we had captured the previous day.

The pictures and the video still sent jolts of arousal to my pussy, even in my satiated state, and I knew they were going to be a sensation on the Showcase. There was a ton of editing and optimising to do, and I knew I'd be burning the midnight laptop every evening the following week, but there was a real thrum of excitement in me, that we were about to see the Showcase REALLY take off.

To be continued...