Shona Pt. 06: Sharing Secrets

Story Info
Girls night out brings surprises.
6.7k words
4.79
4.1k
6

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
239 Followers

This is part 6 of this series. It will only make sense if you have read parts 1 through 5 first. Otherwise, you won't know who any of the characters are, or what the hell is going on...

******

It was a gruelling week. Apart from working 8:30 until 5 every day, I spent every evening editing the images and video from Saturday, which was not easy. Viv had captured over 300 pictures and it was difficult to select which ones had to be rejected, and which ones to keep. Even after I'd cut the number down to 200, there was still cropping and colour enhancements to do, which was also time-consuming. They did look fantastic when they were done though.

After that, I had to trim and piece together the 30-odd separate video clips into one film that flowed together smoothly, and none of this was easy without getting massively turned on by the material. I did have to take more than one orgasm break.

As if this were not enough, I was also bringing most of the existing material, and hopefully my subscribers, over from the old Showcase into my new website, AllFemShowcase. I'd decided to move to a hosted website, rather than the previous social media platform, to give me more control, and to open up new features. It meant an initial outlay, but I reckoned that the website had the potential to make a LOT of money, so I hoped it was worth it. I thought what we'd done on Saturday was a good start.

I intended to do some solo stuff with Viv, and also to ask Clo if she'd be interested in doing some solo as well. I'd probably need to wait until Deena was aware of her previous extra-curricular activities first though. I didn't know Deena, so I was unsure how she'd react when (if) Clo told her about it.

I was of course telling Aly about all this, and she always said the same thing; I shouldn't be doing all this by myself. She wanted to help, and she had far more time, but she just wasn't as "techie" as me and couldn't use the apps and tools I was used to using. If she was going to be co-webmaster (or webmistress!) which she was keen to do, I needed to put her on an intensive course.

Ideally, she would have been with me all week, "sitting next to Nellie", so I could show her how it all works. She could certainly have helped me to make decisions about which pics to keep and which to reject, or where to make cuts in the video clips. Then again, I couldn't really imagine us sitting together, going through this stuff and remaining detached and unaroused.

It was a problem to wrestle with in the future, but for now, I did manage to get 95% of it done and uploaded by the time she arrived for the weekend on Friday night. She did "sit next to Nellie" for an hour while I showed her the results and how it looked on the draft version of the new website, and she was absolutely astonished. 'I can hardly believe that's us,' she said, and I knew what she meant. It was like we were looking at two different people, which we were in a way; our alter egos.

I could tell Aly was feeling amorous by the way she touched me and kissed me, and the subtle little 'come to bed' looks she kept giving me, but I was so tired, my responses were muted, and I had doubts as to whether I would have the energy for sex. In the end, it did happen, but it wasn't at all energetic. I like it like that sometimes though; very languid and gentle. Almost like sex in slo-mo. It's a perfect precursor to sleep, and completely unlike morning sex which, for me tends to be hot-blooded and urgent, or - my favourite -- afternoon sex. Afternoon delight.

I've always found afternoon sex THE most exciting. I'm at my most energetic and most supraliminal in the afternoon. I'm sharper and more aware of everything, so sex is always that bit more vivid and scintillating to me at that time of day. Being quite a visually-stimulated person, the broad daylight helps, and if it's pre-planned, there's that delicious anticipation...

But I digress. That night as we undressed, I was trying unsuccessfully to stifle uncontrollable yawns, causing Aly to say, sympathetically, 'Aww, my poor tired baby...' as we crawled into bed. Had I been alone, I would have been asleep in seconds, but Aly kissed me, softly, stroking my cheek with the back of a finger, as she does, and I felt my inner nymph stirring.

Her scent, her soft lips, and the closeness of her warm body, effortlessly banished the clutching fingers of Morpheus, which were dragging me towards slumber. I returned the kiss, and my spirit awakened, the flame suddenly rekindled as my whole being responded to her. I pulled her on top of me and put my arms around her waist, holding her gently to me as our tongues writhed against each other for long, delicious minutes.

She moved down, kissing her way down my throat, and she squeezed my breasts together with her hands, admiring them at close quarters. 'Oo, I love your big boobs, Shona. They're so different to mine. So full and soft,' and she began kissing them all over, first both sides of my cleavage, then across their under curves, working her way up to sucking gently on my nipples.

I lay there in a kind of pleasurable trance, and sighed. This was some kind of heaven. No man had ever done this to me. Oh yes, they'd done the foreplay - the acts of foreplay - but they never made me feel this way. With a man, I always got the feeling the foreplay was just something he was doing to 'warm me up' ready to stick his dick in me, but I love the foreplay. I always wanted it to go on longer and, as you know by now, I'm able to have wonderful orgasms without having ANYTHING in me.

Perhaps that's why I've taken to lesbian sex so much; with lesbian sex, it can ALL be 'foreplay.' In fact, the term is a misnomer as far as I'm concerned, because it relegates those acts of gentle love to mere precursors of "the main event", but those acts have always been the most important thing for me. Trust me, when Aly eats my pussy it's definitely a main event. Speaking of which...

She continued down until she was lying between my legs, and she spread me open with her fingers, exposing my fleshy inner lips, and pulling back my clit hood so my button popped its shiny head out. She was talkative tonight; 'Your pussy is so sexy. I love how your inner lips stand up eagerly when I open your outer ones, like they are offering themselves to me. Mm, gorgeous...' and she moved her head forward and kissed them. Then she ran her tongue slowly up the groove between them and lapped at my clit very softly, making me quiver.

Could feel my juice welling up inside me, and Aly had obviously noticed too... 'Oo, creamy,' and she dipped her tongue into my entrance and lapped some of that milky liquid up and over my lips and clit. 'Fuck, I'll never get tired of this,' she breathed.

She ran the tip of her nose up and down between my labia, just touching my clit each time, and, she breathed deeply in and out, in time with the strokes. She was obviously loving the taste, the smell, and the feel of me. The full sensory experience; 'Mmm, love how you taste, love your scent,' she groaned as she just immersed herself in my sex.

This fervent adoration, as much as the actual, physical, stimulation, soon had me whimpering and moaning as my orgasm began to creep up on me. My clit was twitching and quivering, a sure sign that I was near, and Aly, timing it to perfection, slipped two fingers into me and expertly found my g-spot. Two or three smooth but firm strokes of her fingertips and that was it. I let loose a wailing cry that sounded like anguish, but was actually the most intense pleasure.

I tensed my vaginal muscles as hard as I could, squeezing Aly's fingers as I tried desperately to hang onto this feeling forever but, inevitably, the peak passed and I came floating down and subsided into a torpid languor. Morpheus was coming back to claim me, but I was fighting him, weakly, keenly aware of the need to reciprocate the conflagrant pleasure Aly had just given me.

Sensitive and empathetic as she is though, she was aware of my struggle, and she crawled up next to me and kissed me softly. She stroked my hair back and said 'Sleep darlin, you need to.'

'But I...'

'No you don't. Sleep first,' and I drifted away into a deep, wonderfully restorative sleep.

Sometime in the wee hours, I was having a lovely dream of being queened by Aly. It was intense and incredibly palpable. All my senses seemed heightened; I could taste her, smell her hot musky aroma, feel the texture of her flesh, and her soft, silky pubes, and feel my head being pressed into the pillow by her weight as she pushed her hips forward against me.

I put out my tongue to taste her better, striving to penetrate her with it each time she thrust gently forward over my face, and her wetness was increasing all the time. My mouth was watering and my throat was full of saliva and pussy juice. I choked slightly as I tried to swallow and breathe at the same time, and she stopped and lifted her weight off me. I managed to croak, 'Oh... '

'You OK, darling?'

I nodded, or tried to. 'Mm hm.'

I was suddenly aware... This wasn't a dream. It was real. There was a momentary jolt of shock, which lasted about a second, then I went straight back to savouring the experience, just as I had when I thought I was dreaming.

'Just enjoy it darling. Just lay back and enjoy it,' She murmured, then she sank back down on me and continued to thrust her wet pussy slowly but firmly back and forth on my face. I was being used and I was loving every second of it.

I opened my mouth wide and pushed out my tongue, revelling in the feeling of her slippery labia rippling across it with each thrust as she built up speed, gasping and grunting with increasing urgency as she sped towards her climax. I joined in the vocal noises as I sensed her orgasm approaching - a gurgling guttural series of groans.

As she started coming, she leaned forward on her arms and began thrusting at top speed, letting out a frantic high pitched squeal as she fucked my face as if desperate for the release.

'Yiiiiieeeeeeeesssss!

My face was suddenly flooded with a thick, syrupy, tasty, pungent liquid. And she said she wasn't squirter...

She rolled over and lay beside me wheezing and trying to get her breath back, and I just lay with my head propped on my elbow, my face wet with her juices, and watched her in the dim light. She was a thing of wonder. Such a bold, irresistible sexual creature.

When she opened her eyes, I chuckled and said. 'Feel better now?'

She nodded emphatically. 'Oh fuck, Shona, I needed that. You were fantastic. Thank you.'

'Glad I could help,' I smiled. In truth, I hadn't really done much, and I'd enjoyed it massively too, if I'm honest.

We both went into the bathroom and took turns, freshening up and having a pee, then we crawled back into bed and went to sleep, snuggling contentedly.

***

Aly woke me in the morning with tea -- always the very first order of business in my house - and, fortunately, Aly shares my predilection for a morning cuppa.

'Ahh, a tea-angel, how wonderful' I stretched and yawned, smiling happily as I surfaced and was reminded that Aly was real, not a dream. I have this feeling every morning when I wake up nowadays.

'Morning, sleepy-head. Wow, you were SO asleep. You didn't even stir when I said the magic words "d'you wanna cuppa?" but then I realised it was a stupid question and made one anyway.'

'You're learning. I'll get you fully trained eventually.' I smirked, sipping my tea.

We lounged around, looking at stuff on our phones, until hunger made us get up and make some breakfast - and more tea of course. We didn't have any plans for the day, beyond finalising the website and launching it. We'd done that by midday and so it was then just a matter of waiting to see what reactions it got. I had made it easier for subscribers to comment, so feedback (good and bad) would be forthcoming, eventually.

I had kept the old social media Showcase going, but only as a kind of free preview window, with a link to the new website. And I hoped my existing subscribers would take up the option of transferring their subscription to the new site. Only time would tell.

Shortly after we'd closed the laptop and retired to the sofa, my phone rang. It was Viv.

'Hiya Shona, how's it going?'

'Good, we've just launched the website. The pics look fantastic on a big screen. Have a look.

'Ooo, exciting, I will in a minute, but listen, a group of us are going out tonight. Just Clo and Deena, me, and Sonia. Do you want to join us?

'Yeh, hang on...' I relayed the invitation to Aly and she was nodding vigorously. 'Yeh, brilliant. Where are you meeting?'

'In The Sip at eight. See you there. I'm off to check out this website now. See ya.'

'Out, out on the town. Great.' I said to Aly, 'It's ages since I've had a girly night out.' I was really looking forward to it, and we'd get to know Deena and Sonia better. I should have known Sonia from my days working at the hospital, but I couldn't quite remember her.

'Oh God,' said Aly. 'I've nothing with me to wear for a night on the town. I'll have to nip home, but help me, Shona. Are your mates the kind who get dressed up to the nines, or are they more casual?'

'Oh, don't worry babe, you always look fantastic. Besides, you could knock em dead if you turned up wearing a boiler suit.'

She smiled, a little shyly, 'Aw, thanks darlin.' It's not a bad idea actually though. I do have a nice jumpsuit, but it's very figure-hugging. Maybe too sexy.'

I feigned deep puzzlement; 'Pray, do explain to me this obscure concept of "too sexy," I wish to learn.'

She grinned, 'So you're not bothered if your girlfriend is so sexy boys gather round her like moths to a flame?'

'Only boys?' I pulled the puzzled face again.

'OK, you asked for it. I'm going home to get it.' She grabbed her car keys and dashed out.

While she was gone, I busied myself choosing what I was going to wear. Trousers, skirt, or dress? Hmm. I spent time dithering, but in the end, I settled for a black long-sleeved top, with flared sleeves and a plunging neckline, and a pair of forest green stretch jeans that make my bum look especially peachy. The jeans fit my thighs perfectly, and they have flared bottoms, which gives them a kind of rock chick vibe, especially with a pair of 3-inch platform heels, which is what I chose.

I looked in the mirror and I liked the look, particularly the rear view. How do those jeans do that to my bum? As I read recently in 'Vogue,' "Jeans And A Nice Top" will always be a winning combination.'

I styled my hair with a side parting, giving it a tendency to fall over one eye, which has drawn compliments from people in the past, so it must look good. Aly liked it, so that's good enough for me.

When she returned, she said 'Wow, what a great outfit! I love it. You remind me of Hannah Fry off the telly with your hair like that.' Now, Hannah is quite a few years older than me, but she's also extremely beautiful, so it was a compliment I was happy to take.

Aly was dressed exactly as she was when she left, with a sweatshirt, jeans and plimsolls. 'So where's this jumpsuit then?' I asked, expectantly.

'Patience, patience, oh eager one,' she said, pointing to her bag, 'just give me a few minutes and all will be revealed,' and she disappeared into the bedroom.

I sat on the sofa and watched some TV, and presently, she emerged... Wow. I mean, wow. I know I keep saying it, but she looked fabulous. The jumpsuit was in a gorgeous colour - a rich ruby red, very dark, almost carmine -- and it was made out of an amazing material, which was obviously very stretchy-clingy and had a slight sheen to it. The sleeves and legs were cropped just slightly short, and it had almost a crew neck with just a long narrow V in the middle, leading to a front zip, which of course could be left partly undone to show a little more cleavage. She'd set it off with a very narrow belt, not much more than a black cord, which sat perfectly on her hips, and she had nails painted to exactly match the colour.

On her feet were black wedge court shoes, with very low heels (obviously she didn't want to tower over everyone) and she had sultry eye makeup and no lipstick, which was the same choice I'd made.

I realised now, she was right; she did look "too sexy." I could only guess at what the other girls' reactions would be.

'Will I do?' she asked.

'Well just let me pick my jaw up off the floor... You look fab babe, you really do. They are going to be blown away!'

We were ready early, so I suggested we go for a pizza on the way there, a suggestion she jumped at. 'Oh, yes please. I'm bloody starving.' She's a typical runner; always hungry, eats everything with gusto, and yet stays relentlessly lean and lithesome. Don't you just hate that?

'Can I let you into a secret?' said Aly.

'Of course.'

'When I was at uni, I worked in a pizza joint. I ate far too much pizza, and actually put weight on, can you believe? When I finished there, I didn't touch pizza for three years, but now I'm getting a taste for it again'

'Oo, well, if you'd rather go somewhere else...?

'Nope, pizza's fine.' She smiled.

We headed to 'Pizzaforno,' a place quite near The Sip, that does eat in or takeaway, and is very informal. Although it specialises in Italian food, it's actually run by Spanish people, which strikes me as slightly odd, but I guess if they specialised in Paella it wouldn't be quite as popular. Paella doesn't have quite the same mass following as pizza, although, I love it.

Spanish or not, they do a mean pizza and Aly was happy to let me choose, so I ordered a 14-inch 'Boletus Brisi' (my favourite) for us to share and we cut it in half then into slices. I struggled to eat my half, but Aly had no trouble demolishing hers, and my leftover slice too! We puffed out our cheeks, patted our stomachs, and headed to The Sip.

We were 5 minutes late, and we immediately spotted our friends, waving from an alcove on the far side of the room. We walked across, with four sets of eyes I'm sure mainly focussed appreciatively on Aly, though they surely weren't the only eyes that followed her across that room.

Perhaps I'm doing myself a disservice here. I know I looked good in my outfit, and I'm sure there were appreciative looks at my well-displayed cleavage and my peachy bum, but Aly in that jumpsuit was on a whole different level.

All the girls got up to greet us, and there were hugs and kisses all round and then space was made so we could join them in the alcove. Viv insisted on going to the bar to get drinks for us, and I couldn't help noticing how sexily she was dressed. Not like her at all.

For a start, she was wearing a dress (!) -- never seen that before -- and it was SHORT. Not quite mini, but not far off, and it was in a startling electric blue colour. She also seemed to have a push up bra on. I'd never seen her tits look like that before. As if that wasn't enough, her legs were looking great in white stockings (or perhaps tights) and she had on the highest heels I've ever seen her wear. Aly had also noticed, and we looked at each other and raised our eyebrows. Then we turned back to the group.

As always on such occasions everyone was eyeing each other up, including me, and I realised I did remember Sonia from my days working at the hospital. She was a little older than the rest of us, perhaps in her mid thirties, and tall -- somewhere between me and Aly - with what might be called strawberry blonde hair, scraped back tight and worn in a ponytail. Her colouring was rather wan, including her eyelashes and eyebrows, and her strikingly pale grey eyes. I couldn't see what she was wearing below the table, but her top was quite "hippy-chick", made of dyed cotton, with loose sleeves and a button neck that she'd left completely loose, revealing that she didn't have much of a cleavage, or in fact much of a bust at all, unlike Clo, who's boobs looked likely to burst out of her top at any moment.

LissyW
LissyW
239 Followers
12