Shona Pt. 06: Sharing Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing that grabs you about Sonia though, is her smile and her laugh. Her smile brightened her whole face, wrinkling up her nose, almost closing her eyes, and showing her teeth and quite a lot of gum. It was a full on, uninhibited smile, and one that is on her face a lot, judging by the laugh lines around her eyes. Her laugh was a dirty cackle, rising to a wheezy hoot, with a hint of a snort, when she was really amused. Which she was -- often. I found her very engaging. 'A riot,' as Viv had called her.

Deena, the other relative stranger of the group, was very different. She was of Indian background, she told us, though her accent was as northern England as any of us, and she was very quiet - almost diffident. First impression was that she was the opposite of Sonia's blunt, in-your-face confidence, but that was deceptive. She was dusky, with deep, dark eyes and a certain moody sultriness (I could see what Clo liked about her) and much more shapely than Sonia. In fact, her figure was quite similar to mine. Viv had also said she became much more confident and unabashed when she'd had a few drinks. 'It's amazing how alcohol disinhibits her!'

This was an interesting group; Clo, committed and experienced lesbian, Deena, her new belle, still feeling her way into Sapphic love, Viv, self-professed straight girl (but Aly and I still weren't sure), Sonia, who's sexuality and relationship status were still a mystery, and Aly and I, and you know all about us by now.

Obviously, I'm biased, but I think Aly was easily the most attractive of the group, but the rest of us all have our own allure, judging by the amount of male attention we had to fend off that evening. Overall, we were a group of six attractive but very different women; three of us lesbian, one newly "out" (maybe), one who I thought was at least a bit "bi", and one who was still a mystery.

When I got the chance, I quietly asked Viv about Sonia; 'Oh, she's divorced, nearly a year ago. No kids. She's just having a good time, and not looking for anyone at the moment. She's great fun, isn't she?' She certainly was, and she was, single-handedly, the catalyst for a LOT of laughter. The proverbial life and soul of the party.

We set off to walk to the next pub, Clo and Deena at the front (holding hands I noticed) followed by Viv, clicking along in her killer heels, and Aly and I at the rear with Sonia.

'That's some dress you've got on there Viv,' I said to her. 'I love it.'

'I know,' said Sonia. 'Isn't she the sexiest little thing?'

Viv looked back with a grin, and flicked up the back of the dress, giving us a flash. Definitely stockings. I was loving this new, more sexual Viv, and she seemed to be enjoying it too. It looked good on her.

We went from pub to pub, getting gradually more tipsy, and the chatter became more and more lewd and suggestive. There was lots of sexual innuendo, and a bit of lesbian-teasing, by Sonia. To my surprise, Deena piped up with 'Don't knock it til you've tried it,' with a wicked sidelong glance at Clo. The drinks were obviously having an effect.

We ended up in a place called the Lizard Lounge, which was a slightly seedy basement bar, where they sometimes had strip shows, but not tonight. It was also known as a bit of a lesbian pick up joint, with a very female-heavy clientèle. We fit right in.

We took over a huge, U-shaped red velvet sofa, with a coffee table, and once we were ensconced there was no shifting us. We just stayed there, chatting, drinking, and becoming more and more bawdy, but things became less jocular when Clo asked Sonia and Viv the big question:

'But, in the right circumstances, with the right person, if the wind were in the right direction, would you go to bed with a woman?' I noticed Viv looked straight at me and Aly, but she didn't say anything. She just blushed slightly. It was left to Sonia to answer, and she was typically candid, and forthright.

'Yeh, I think I would. With the right person. If it were a full moon. Just to try it. What do you think Viv?'

Viv was right in the spotlight now and her initial response was as always 'I'm not a lesbian,' but Sonia pressed the question. 'No, but I don't believe most porn stars are either, but they do it on camera.' Then she quickly turned to Deena. 'What made you take the first step, Deena?'

Sonia was certainly good at putting people on the spot, but Deena didn't seem all that put out by the question. 'I don't know what changed really. I'd kinda fancied Clo since the very first time I'd set eyes on her,' (bashful smile from Clo) 'but I'd resisted any lesbian attraction out of a misguided idea of normality, plus the knowledge that my family would disown me if I came out as a lesbian. Then, one day, Clo was helping me treat a patient who was terminally ill and... ' she paused, 'No matter how many times you do that, it always has an emotional effect on you, you know?' I'm sure the nurses did know. 'Anyway, I looked at Clo and she looked so appealing with her serious face on, being all professional and sympathetic. I just caved in and thought, fuck it, life's too short for this shit. I asked her out as soon as we came off the ward.' She smiled affectionately at Clo, and they clasped hands.

I think we all nearly had tears in our eyes at this point, even Sonia looked wistful; 'Aww, you two. You almost make me want to join the lesbian love-club.'

Viv's face was a picture of deep thought; 'I know what you mean about resisting it cos it's "not normal." Deena,' (she made quotation marks with her fingers) 'I have thought about it, especially since Clo and me got involved with Shona's Showcase, but I don't really know how I feel about it, or if I'd like it. Plus, there's no-one actually in the frame at the moment....'

Oh. Sugar.

'What's Shona's Showcase?' asked Deena. Suddenly, it was me on the spot...

There was a pregnant pause.

Viv looked mortified. Clo looked appalled. Aly looked startled. Sonia looked puzzled, and Deena looked at me for an explanation.

Now, I'm not one for fabricating a cover story, and I couldn't think one up quickly anyway. It would have to be the truth.

'Errm, it's my website. Clo and Viv... and Aly, have helped me with it.'

'And what's it got to do with what Viv said, about lesbian sex?'

'Well, it's an all-female erotica site. It includes girls on their own - mostly me - and girls together... 'I trailed off...'

Viv looked like she was about to burst into tears. Clo was looking at Deena with a terrified expression, and Deena looked shocked. Only Sonia seemed to be enjoying this revelation. Her expression was one of awe and wonderment.

'So, a porn site?' said Deena, incredulously.

'Erotica.' I corrected her. I know the difference is moot, but I was determined not to let her characterise this as something sordid or tawdry.

'Whatever.' She waved her hand dismissively. 'And you've been involved in that, Clo?'

'Yes,' said Clo. 'but I stopped as soon as we got together.' It was a bit of fun. Nothing I'm ashamed of.'

Well done, Clo, I thought.

'And you Viv? How do you fit in?' asked Deena.

'I'm the camera woman.' Viv had tears in her eyes, but she was smiling. She was horrified at having let it slip, but still defiantly proud of what we'd created, and her part in it. I could tell.

'Excuse me, I need a few minutes,' said Deena and she got up to go to the ladies. Clo also stood up, but Deena said 'No, don't follow me Clo,' and she walked off, as Clo sat back down, heavily.

'I take it Deena was completely unaware of this?' said Sonia, stating the obvious. Clo shook her head sadly. 'Well, she'll either accept it, or she won't, and if she won't she's probably not right for you anyhow darlin. You've done nothing wrong.'

'I'm sorry Clo,' said Viv, sniffling. It just slipped out. Clo shrugged and looked at the carpet.

'Aw, don't you cry, Viv,' said Sonia, putting an arm around her. You can't be expected to keep other people's secrets.' She shot a pointed look in Clo's direction. 'Better it's out in the open anyway. That way, everyone knows where they really stand.'

I've come to realise this was typical Sonia; straightforward, pragmatic, and no-nonsense. It was a good antidote to the gloom that was threatening to descend.

Deena returned from the loo. To my surprise, and I'm sure everyone else's, she didn't seem sad or upset. Even her makeup was still perfect. 'Let's go home Clo. To my place. We have things to talk about.' Clo got up, looking a little bewildered. 'Good night girls. It's been... interesting.' We all said goodnight and off they went.

'Well, that didn't seem too bad. At least she took Clo home with her' said Sonia, and we all nodded with raised eyebrows. Viv looked relieved, and Aly just took my hand and squeezed it. 'Right,' said Sonia, 'who's up for another drink? I want to hear more about this Showcase thing,' and she headed to the bar.

Aly and I looked at Viv. 'Don't beat yourself up chuck. It was an easy slip-up, and Clo would probably have had to tell her at some point, anyway. You just saved her the trouble, that's all.' We laughed.

'That's what I love about you Shona. You always say something that makes me feel better,' and she leaned over and hugged me.

'Oi, hands off ma girl,' said Aly. 'I know you're on the turn, and if anyone can speed up that process, she can.' Viv looked a little embarrassed, released me, and pulled down the hem of her dress.

'Anyway, what's with those tits?' I said. 'Are you wearing a Wonderbra or something?'

'Hey, mind your nose. We don't all have a pair like yours, you know. Some of us need a little help.' Aly grinned and pushed hers up, simulating the Wonderbra effect.

By the time Sonia arrived back with a tray of drinks, we were giggling like schoolkids. She put the drinks on the table, then rubbed her hands in a faintly pervy way and said, 'Right, tell me about this website of yours.'

Over the next half hour, we told her the full story of the Showcase; how I'd started it alone, how its development had happened almost by accident, how it had given me my first lesbian experience, how Aly had moved it onto a whole different level and how we had only just launched the new site that very day.

She was enthralled. She wanted details; What made me start it, how had I become au fait with the cameras and IT, how had Viv learned the filming skills, did Viv get turned on when filming (oh yes), and were we going to develop it further, with more girls etc?

The latter was something we had hardly thought about, but we said yes, probably. It was dawning on us that, If we were going to grow the site, we were going to need more girls. I made a mental note to add a "Do you want to join us" button to the site, to attract new blood.

'Have you ever thought of being on the other side of the camera, Viv?' Sonia suddenly asked.

'Yes, of course. I've already shot some video, actually.' Aly and I looked at each other, then at Viv.

'Well, we haven't seen any.'

'You will. I'll show you tomorrow if you want.'

'Oo, can I see them too?' said Sonia.'

'Mm, come round in the afternoon and I'll give you a show,' said Viv, with an absolutely wicked grin.

'Actually,' said Sonia looking at me, 'I wouldn't mind a piece of this action myself. Do you think I'd be suited?'

Of course, Sonia. Why wouldn't you be? All you need is the confidence, and the ability to access your inner vamp.'

'Well, I'm a bit skinny and flat-chested compared to you. I do have a unique selling point though.'

'Do you? What is it?' The three of us were all ears now.

She lowered her voice. 'It's my clit.... it's.... big. I mean, really big. When I'm excited it's almost an inch long, and it stands up almost like a little cock.'

We were all slack-jawed now, as Sonia, without much bashfulness, talked about her clitoris in a very matter-of-fact way. We were all speechless.

'Anyway, it's unusual, and I'm sure "interesting" to a lot of people. I've searched a lot of solo girl porn and I've never seen one like it.

I almost wanted to ask her to show us, but that would definitely be a bad idea in a public place. However, Viv was more bold:

'Wow. Can we see it... in the ladies?

'OK, but just you Viv. We can't all go. You can take a pic on your phone if you want though.' She grinned, and off they went, giggling.

Aly and I looked at each other, smiling and shaking our heads. Once again, I was amazed at the way the mere mention of the Showcase seemed to get women's juices flowing, although it didn't seem to have that effect on Deena. Or maybe it did. There hadn't really been much to go on.

They were back in five minutes, giggling and looking flushed and, maybe I imagined it, but Viv's lipstick seemed to be a little smudged. She wriggled in between Aly and I, and proceeded to show us half a dozen pictures of Sonia's pussy being spread in various ways, with her truly amazing clitoris. In one picture, she was pulling back her hood and it really did look almost like a little cock. Viv seemed very excited by this discovery and kept cycling through the pics, gazing at them.

'Good lord, Sonia, it's amazing,' said Aly. 'Is it sensitive?'

'Oof yes. I bought one of those clit sucking toys but I can't use it. I just come way too quickly, every time.'

I think it's a girl thing, to be able to talk openly like this about the most intimate aspects of our sexuality. I don't really know whether men talk like this between themselves about sex, but I feel pretty sure they don't. I think it's just one of the aspects where male interaction and female interaction are very different.

We talked at length about the clit toys because, as you know, I have one too, and we all agreed that although they produce quick, guaranteed orgasms, there's something lacking in the QUALITY of the orgasms. Maybe because you bypass that slow, delicious build up to the peak. It all comes in a crazy rush and you feel, in some small way, cheated.

'Do you use toys when you have sex?' she wanted to know.'

'Not usually,' said Aly. We have no difficulty coming without them.'

'And coming,' I added.

'And coming again,' said Aly with a grin.

'Oh, I bet that's great,' said Sonia, slightly dreamily. 'No one-shot wonders in the lesbian community, eh?'

We were all giggling except Viv. She was looking at Sonia with an expression I'd never seen before. Her eyes looked glassy. Almost trance-like. It was fast approaching midnight now, and we had had a lot to drink, so maybe it was just that, but she definitely had something going on in her head.

'Time for bed, I think,' said I, necking the last of my drink, and we began to move towards going home. My flat was within walking distance, but Sonia and Viv's places were in different parts of town.

Viv suddenly came to life and said, 'You can share a taxi with me if you like Sonia - as long as you stay at my place,' and she gave a very fruity look.

'Oo, are you coming on to me in a very unexpected way, Vivienne?'

'No, no, no, just inviting a friend to stay over. Nothing improper needs to happen.'

'But it might. I wouldn't stop it'

Aly and I were watching this with a certain bemusement; our two "straight" friends were flirting with each other, and quite obviously anticipating the possibility of going to bed together. Definitely not something we expected at the beginning of the night!

Viv was already on the phone to the taxi company, and she kept exchanging little smiles with Sonia. Soon, we were climbing the stairs to street level, and Aly and I left them standing in the entrance, arm in arm, waiting for their cab, while we set off on our chilly 20 minute walk home.

'Well that was an eventful evening... I really hope Clo and Deena are OK,' I said as we clicked along.

'I think they will be,' Aly replied. 'there was something about Deena's attitude when she took Clo home. Almost like she was going to give her a good spanking, but without any anger in it.' I cackled with laughter. I hoped she was right. 'What about Viv and Sonia though? I really didn't see that coming.'

'NO, me neither!' I exclaimed.

'Do you think they'll do it. I mean, sex?

'I do. I think Viv has been heading that way ever since she first joined in with the Showcase, and it was obvious that Sonia was super, super curious. I hope it's a revelation. For both of them.'

'Jeeeez, there's gonna be a lot of catching up to do tomorrow!'

We climbed the stairs to my flat, me in front and Aly behind. As I reached the landing, she cupped my bum cheeks in her hands, saying 'Ooo, you've got a great pair of buns, Shona,' and before I'd even got the key in the door, she had her arms around me, undoing my jeans...

To be continued...

12