All Comments on 'Shona Pt. 06: Sharing Secrets'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
toesucker1toesucker15 months ago

Ooo. Such a build-up! I can’t wait for the catching up.

Sonia sure seems interesting.

MigbirdMigbird5 months ago

Very nice piece of this series: Perfect title, fun/apropos phrases like orgasm break (always a necessity), afternoon delight (loved how you distinguish/characterize your erotic/sexual moments/times), beautiful introspection over slo-mo/languid sex (very sensual), closing dialogue/bit of tension among friends (very well done). And finally love the Aly-Shona relationship you’ve created and not just the sex; true, the sex is integral; the way you write the sex so revealing of that relationship — yes, intensely erotic but never a gratuitous afterthought/tack-on to the storyline.

toesucker1toesucker15 months ago

Wait. Wait. I accidentally skipped the first page? With all the HOT sex? OK, I give you an extra five stars. Waking up from a dream of queening to the real thing? OMG.

LissyWLissyW5 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: 😄 Missed the first page! Ohh noooo!

LissyWLissyW5 months agoAuthor

Migbird: Thank you. I appreciate your analysis. Thought provoking.

CupidCupidCupidCupid5 months ago

This is building up into something spectacular. Halfway through the first page, I honestly thought Aly was Morpheus, come to take the soul of Shona! Then on page 2, it shifts onto Viv and you can feel the anxiety and sexual tension building ip inside of her. Looking forward to the next chapter...

LissyWLissyW5 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: Thanks. I do try to keep you guessing... 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES