Shona Pt. 07: Of Shoes and Shaving

Story Info
A Monumental Weekend.
6.1k words
4.83
3.4k
9

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
247 Followers

This is part 7 of this series. It will only make sense if you have read parts 1 through 6 first. Otherwise, you won't know who any of the characters are, or what the hell is going on...

******

'Stop, Aly, stop! I need a wee.' We were heading for another torrid hallway conflagration, but I was desperate, and in imminent danger of wetting myself. I stumbled into the bathroom, holding up my unfastened jeans (thanks Aly) with one hand, while fumbling for the light switch with the other. I didn't make it. I could feel my pee dribbling into my knickers as I reached the toilet and dropped my pants.

Aly followed me, unzipping her jumpsuit as she went, and shrugging it off her shoulders, along with her bra straps - clearly in full predator mode. She straddled me assertively as I sat on the loo, and 'fed' one of her breasts to me, leaning forward and holding the back of my head as she pushed her tit up against me. It was an extraordinary feeling, enjoying the blessed relief of release, while sucking on Aly's very erect nipple at the same time.

When my pee stream ended, I got up, without wiping, and pushed her back against the washbasin, dropping to my knees in front of her with my damp jeans still around my ankles. She yanked her arms roughly out of her sleeves, and helped me to pull the suit down to expose her sex to me. Dammit that thing was tight! The suit I mean. It was still around her thighs, along with her knickers, as I plunged my tongue into her soft fleshy groove, and she opened herself with both hands, revealing the beautiful pink flesh within.

I tongued her voraciously, and slipped two fingers into her at the same time, pumping them in and out, concentrating determinedly on maximum stimulation, and her legs wobbled as I took her to a shivery, shuddery climax. I loved the taste of her as she came.

She leaned back heavily on the basin, quaking slightly, then after a few seconds she suddenly said 'Fuck, I need a pee now.' I moved out of her way as she tried to get her legs out of the suit, but it wasn't exactly cooperating... 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, I can't hold it!' Her pee started to trickle down her leg, soaking into her knickers as she rapidly turned around and sat down on the loo with a bump, leaning back, legs all askew, and a powerful jet of piss blasted into the bowl, some of it splashing over the rim. 'Oh God that was sudden.' She gasped, and we both burst out laughing hysterically as I helped pull the legs of the suit over her feet, sending her shoes flying while her pee was still dribbling, then I got to my feet and kicked off my own shoes and my damp jeans as I whipped off my top and bra.

We stood under the hot shower for a minute or two, giggling and running our ands over each other's wet skin, then towelled ourselves dry, and toddled off to the bedroom, leaving soggy clothes, towel, shoes, and a sprinkling of pee strewn across the bathroom floor.

We were definitely two rather drunken women. We were feeling naughty, but we were hardly capable. The loins were willing, but the brains were sozzled. We rolled about between the sheets, giggling, fumbling, and slobbering over each other ineffectually, and eventually subsided into that deep unconscious sleep that alcohol induces. I didn't even get an orgasm.

I awoke with a start in the morning, and looked at Aly. She was lying on her back, mouth open, drooling slightly and making a sound that was almost, but not quite, snoring (it was like a Darth Vader impersonation). She definitely had the look and sound of someone the morning after a heavy night "on the piss."

It was my turn to be tea-angel, so I slipped out of bed, went for a pee, put on my dressing gown, and picked up the suddenly-unpleasant soggy clothes we'd left on the bathroom floor during our out-of-control frolics of the previous night.

I tiptoed into the kitchen, stuffed the washing machine, then put the kettle on and some bread in the toaster. Aly had awoken now, and I heard her go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. She came into the kitchen, as I was buttering the second round of toast (I was already eating mine) and I pecked her on the cheek and handed her a steaming mug.

'Ohhh, tea. Thanks babe, my mouth is like the inside of a tram driver's glove.' She yawned, and blinked her eyes, squeezing them tight shut, then opening them wide, and I marvelled at the beauty of her face; even hung-over and sleep-ruffled, and whatever crazy expression she pulled, she was lovely. She sipped the tea, then sat at my small dining table while I served her toast and marmalade. 'Oh, God, I bloody love toast, she said, stuffing her face.' I chuckled indulgently. One of the many things I love about her is her enthusiasm for simple pleasures, her sheer gusto for so many things, including sex. It's infectious.

We sat and ate more than two rounds of toast, and we chatted about the previous evening; the secrets revealed and the tantalising possibilities. As Aly had said, there was a lot of catching up to do today, but we didn't expect to get to know what had happened until later in the day, when we were planning to go over to Viv's to see her videos. It was a strange situation; our lives had all become way more sexual, mostly thanks to the Showcase. Making that step into erotica, and sharing it with others, had unlocked some libidos that had previously been perhaps slightly supressed.

We also spoke about our shenanigans in the bathroom. I'd never thought I had any kind of pee kink, but what happened there had been undeniably hot and horny. We were both a little embarrassed by it, but we had to admit, the peeing had contributed to our, slightly drunken, arousal. It was just a bit rude and shameless.

'Do you have a headache? I asked her. 'cos I have.'

'Yeh. Not as bad as it could be, but it's throbbing a bit.'

There was only one solution to that: More tea!

***

We hadn't arranged a time to go to Viv's, so I sent her a WhatsApp, asking if 2 o'clock was OK, and my phone almost immediately rang. It was a hyper and slightly breathless Viv.

'Hiya, yeh two is fine, but I have to tell you Shona: Last night. Oh my God. She's gone home to get changed etc, but she's coming back later. Last night was just fuckin awesome. We were too drunk really, but it was bound to happen. When we went to the ladies last night in the bar, we kissed. It just seemed natural, then when we got back to my place. Oh my God. We couldn't keep our hands -- or our mouths - off each other. Even drunk, I came twice. Then later, we woke up and did it again -- even better -- then again first thing this morning -- fuckin better still. I can't believe it, and neither can Sonia. It's amazing!'

'Wow, Viv, I'm so happy for you...' Aly couldn't really hear what Viv was saying but she could hear excited gabbling, and she knew what that meant. She was sitting there nodding her head and smiling broadly.

'I thought I might find... y'know... licking... a bit disgusting when I actually did it, but no. God, it turned me on so much... and having Sonia do that to me... wow. She said she's wanted to try it for years, and she was really, really into it. She couldn't get enough of me. Nobody's ever loved me like that Shona. Ever. She's wonderful.'

I was smiling broadly now. I couldn't remember Viv being this excited about anything before, and it was lovely to hear her sounding so full of joy and wonder.

I was still wondering about Clo and Deena though. I knew Viv would be bursting to tell Clo about this Sapphic epiphany, but the unresolved situation with Deena would make that very difficult, without being completely insensitive.

'Have you spoken to Clo yet, Viv?'

'No, I'm going to phone her in a minute. I'm a bit scared to be honest.'

'Do you want me to do it?' I asked.

'Would you? She's more my mate than yours, so I should do it really, but I suppose it's natural for you - or any of us - to be concerned after last night.

'OK. I'll call you back.'

I explained to Aly and she was delighted: 'That's great, isn't it? I thought they'd try it, but I think it could have gone either way with those two. Especially after all the booze. Brilliant that she's so stoked!

'And now, I have to ring Clo...' Aly pulled an uneasy expression.

I dialled the number... 'Hello?'

'Hi Clo, it's Shona. You OK? We were all a bit concerned after you left last night.'

'Hi Shona, yes, we're OK...' There was a silence. It was obvious that Deena was with her and she wasn't inclined to talk.

'Are you sure? Deena seemed a little upset last night.'

'No, she's not upset. Honestly, Shona we're fine.' More silence...

'Well, OK. I'll leave you be. Catch up soon?'

'Yeh, sure. Bye '

'Well, that was a bit odd,' I said to Aly. 'She insists they are fine, but she was very subdued. Didn't want to talk at all. Not like her.'

'Hmm, maybe it will just take time for Deena to come to terms... At least they didn't have a blazing row and split up. It'll all come out in t'wash, as they say.'

'I suppose so.' It still seemed a little strange though. I called Viv back; 'Hi Viv, I spoke to Clo. She says it's all fine, but she was very subdued. She hardly wanted to talk at all. Didn't really seem the sparky, chirpy Clo we both know and love.'

'Hmm. I have my doubts about Deena, sometimes,' said Viv. 'I'm not sure she's good for Clo. Clo seems to have an awful lot invested in her, emotionally. Maybe too much. I might be being unfair on Deena -- maybe she just needs time to get used to who Clo is, but I've noticed a real change in her since she's been with Deena. I hope we see the bold, funny Clo again soon.'

'Yep. Early days though really. It's a shame it's like this; I'm sure she'd have loved to join us at yours this aft.'

'Mm, she would. I hope being with Deena doesn't mean she can't still have, you know, fun. I'll keep my fingers crossed.'

'Not ALL the time though, eh?' I said mischievously. 'Some things are a little awkward with crossed fingers.'

'Oo, sauce box. You're terrible... but I love you for it. See you at 2, and bring spare knickers.'

I rang off, chuckling, and went through to the living room, where Aly was sat on the sofa, looking at her phone. 'First comments are on the website.'

'What? Really? That was quick.'

'Yeh, just two so far. Both men, both loving it. One wants to see more of the stilettos -- easily arranged -- and one asks why we both have pubes. Says it's great, but would be even better if we were shaved. Not. Gonna. Happen. Not in a month of Sundays. What the fuck's that about, anyway?'

'Not happening here either,' I said. 'I've no idea why it's so popular. OK, a massive bush might be off-putting, which is why I trim, but I'd never get rid of my pubes altogether. You look like a child without any.'

'Yeh. I honestly think a lot of men have a little girl fetish, which is worrying. I'd never cater for that.'

'No. It's women-only on my site, so they'd better get used to pubes,' I laughed. 'I like my pubes...'

'Mmm, me too,' she said, giving me a lewd look... She looked back at her phone; 'The number of subscriptions is already high, and it looks like most of the existing subscribers have already taken up the offer to transfer over. We are going to need more material, babe.' It seemed she was really getting into this webmistressing -- if that's the right term,

'That reminds me,' I said, I'm going to add a button to the homepage, to see if we can attract some new blood.' I got on the laptop, got into the admin editor and created a button which said "Want to join us?" I linked the button to a contact form, enabling prospective new models to fill in their details and upload four photos. The contact form was headed WOMEN ONLY in block capitals and then I wrote in a short bit of copy:

"Psst. Fancy becoming an erotic model? We are looking for sexy, liberated women to join us in growing the All Fem Showcase. You don't need to be a certain age or a certain size or shape, you just need to be sexually adventurous and uninhibited, with a liking for showing off. There's money in exhibitionism. If you think you have that certain something, fill in your details below and upload your photos. Stardom awaits."

I updated the site, then sat back in my desk chair. 'Now we wait...' I said, drumming my fingertips together like an evil mastermind.

Aly chuckled. 'This is getting exciting now.'

'What, you mean it wasn't exciting before?'

She rolled her eyes. 'You know what I mean. 'Even MORE exciting.' I smiled. She was right. Soon we might be auditioning women for erotic videos, right here in my flat. Oo er.

***

We popped out to Tilly's Titbits for a bite of lunch at one o'clock (it was fast becoming Aly's favourite eatery) then headed to Viv's place, near the hospital on the far side of town. Viv's place is a very nicely appointed 2-bedroom flat on the second floor of a modern apartment block. She actually shares it with another nurse, Bev, who used to work at the hospital, but moved to a private agency and now works as a travel nurse on short term contracts. She was currently on a 3-month assignment in London, so Viv had the flat to herself. Nice.

Unexpectedly, the door was opened by Sonia, who startled us by giving us both a very affectionate, heartfelt hug. 'Thank you. Both of you. I'm so glad you came out with us yesterday. If you hadn't been there, last night would probably never have happened, and last night was very, very special. For me and for Viv.

Viv joined us and before we knew it we were in a four-girl group hug in her hallway. It was suddenly very emotional. There was a feeling that something monumental had happened.

I don't know about the others, but I definitely had a lump in my throat as we went through to the living room and sat down. Aly and I exchanged smiles. This - all this joy - was because of her. Her arrival in my life had led to a chain of events that had brought all of us in this room so much happiness. She was the very definition of an angel. A real angel, not one of those make-believe ones.

The only person missing was Clo. She had been an essential part of the journey that Aly had launched me upon, and it was a shame that her own romantic voyage with Deena seemed to be proving difficult, especially when Viv and Sonia had 'crossed the great divide' in one effortless stride. They were sat next to each other, very close, very touchy-feely, like they'd been a couple for ages instead of just a few hours.

It always seems to me that, in many walks of life, the key thing is opening yourself up to things. We resist, resist and resist many things, for a variety of reasons, and sometimes the reasons are really not good enough, but once the resistance is broken, once you embrace the thing you've been resisting, the path to joy is suddenly revealed. That's how it was for me, and I'm sure for Viv and Sonia.

We talked about Clo and Deena, and when I said 'I think Deena maybe needs to stop resisting and start embracing,' Sonia agreed enthusiastically.

'Yes! That's exactly what Viv said to me this morning, and it's exactly what Viv and I did last night and I'm so glad we did!

Viv was beaming and nodding. It was such a remarkable change. 'I can't believe how quickly this has happened Viv,' I said, 'even when we were doing the showcase, you resisted. Then suddenly, last night, it was all different.

She looked pensive and a little embarrassed. 'Yeh. I think the whole thing with the Showcase gradually made it seem OK. It was no longer a taboo in my head. That's why I was able to accept my growing attraction to Sonia, instead of trying to shut it out. Then there was all that stuff with her clit, and the photos in the loo. That's what took me over the edge. God, I was SO turned on.'

'And what about you Sonia? There was no hint of you being gay, at all. You going home with Viv, after that flirting, was a complete surprise to us.

'Yes, but I had been thinking about it for a long time. After the divorce, going with another man just felt unpalatable, but I was finding women more and more attractive. That led to reading lesbian case studies, and stories, then to lesbian pictures and videos. I guess I've been turning for a few months now, and I've always thought Viv was a cutesy (little shy smile from Viv). Last night, with you and Aly, and the revelation about your website etc... the stars just aligned perfectly. Didn't work out like that for Clo and Deena though. Shame.'

'Well, it might not be bad,' said Viv. 'I'll get the full story out of Clo later. God, she's going to be surprised when she hears about us though... Anyway, do you want to see my videos?

We all clamoured excitedly and, being an incurable techie, I asked if she had a USB lead. I knew she had put the films on her laptop because she'd deleted them from the camera before she gave it back to me (dammit).

'Yes, I have, why?

'I can connect the laptop to the telly so we can watch on the big screen.'

'Oh wow, why didn't I think of that?

She brought the laptop and lead, and I connected it to her big TV. Then, in what was a faintly bizarre situation, we all (including the star of the show) sat on the floor and watched Viv playing with herself on the screen. It was hot!

Viv had shot quite a few vids and she had made them quite varied, using many different camera angles, some with her lying on the bed, some sitting on the sofa, and some standing or even squatting over the camera. There were LOTS of lurid, almost shocking close-ups, and plenty of real orgasms. Her wetness was quite obvious on some of the clips, and her facial expressions made it abundantly clear that she was very turned on. So were we. There were plenty of appreciative moans and comments. 'Ohh, Viv, that's awesome... What a gorgeous shot... Wow you're so wet!' etc.

One thing she was definitely not lacking was imagination. She had an extraordinary knack of capturing the allure of her body, sometimes performing for a stationary camera, and sometimes moving the camera over her curves (such as they are). The vids were a full on exploration of a woman's private sexuality, filmed when she was at her most sexually aroused, and they were amazingly well done, considering Viv is still a relative novice.

They deserved applause, but that would have been crass. Instead, I said 'Wow, Viv, these are dynamite. We should get them on the Showcase as soon as possible.' Aly was nodding, with raised eyebrows, and Sonia's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head. I don't know whose hand found its way into their pants first, but it wasn't long before all of us, including Viv, were openly playing with ourselves as we watched the screen.

I smiled, remembering how kinky I felt when I first got myself off while watching a film of me getting myself off. Viv was presumably experiencing that very same feeling.

I was definitely the first to stand up and get rid of my pants altogether, and the others all followed. Soon, we were all naked from the waist down, sitting on the carpet, leaning back on the sofa, legs apart and fingering ourselves feverishly. Four VERY horny women, wanking off in Viv's living room, inhibitions flung to the four winds.

In retrospect, this had the potential to turn into a very rude lesbian orgy, but it didn't. I think Sonia and Viv were still a bit unsure of themselves in this situation, and Aly and I had some issues with unfaithfulness. It was something we would need to talk about, because it looked more and more like new sexual opportunities would be coming our way, quite soon.

As it was, we lay there for a good hour. The video clips ended, but now we were watching each other. I had Aly on my left, and Viv on my right, and they had surprisingly different techniques for pleasuring themselves. Aly was all smooth strokes and deft, fluid clit rubbing whereas Viv was much rougher, fucking herself hard with three fingers, and spreading her lips wide with the fingers of her other hand (quite different to how she did it for the camera actually). I tried to emulate them both at different times, and found that both techniques were very effective. I had two or three 'O's, but Viv seemed to be climaxing every few minutes, each time getting more noisy. I hoped her neighbours were out.

LissyW
LissyW
247 Followers
12