All Comments on 'Shona Pt. 07: Of Shoes and Shaving'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
toesucker1toesucker15 months ago

This is such a hot series. I’ve really been enjoying the interplay and evolution of the interpersonal relationships between the characters. You still manage to keep us guessing where things are going, though!

MigbirdMigbird5 months ago

Outrageous debauchery that elevates endorphins and reveals. Nice. That and so many perfect phrases: “…fingers slowed to the merest cossetting caresses.” Seriously. And Shona’s feelings toward Aly: “… soaked up my adulation.” How she loved “…her enthusiasm for simple pleasures, her sheer gusto for so many things, including sex. It's infectious.” Yeah, you create intense sex around your characters but always the sex reveals. Enjoy your characters.

LissyWLissyW5 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thank you. Yes, sometines I even keep MYSELF guessing.... 😁

Migbird: Thank you. I'm glad you are enjoying it. I do find it enjoyable to create the characters and the interplay and hopefully that comes across in what I write.

CupidCupidCupidCupid5 months ago

The way you weave the erotic and hedonistic sex scenes with moments of pure sensual love, is simply, brilliant. I agree with toesucker1, in the way you keep your readers guessing, as to what is around the next corner!!

LissyWLissyW5 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: Wow, thank you. That's high praise indeed. 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES