Shona Pt. 07: Of Shoes and Shaving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached across to feel Aly's wetness, and she immediately did the same, slipping her fingers into my slippery wet folds so that we could get each other off, and I nudged Viv, so she would notice. 'Oohh..' she moaned and immediately reached over to run her fingers over Sonia's big clit. Sonia reciprocated and the sexual energy went up another notch.

Hearing another woman orgasm is a major turn on for me, so you can imagine how aroused I was with three of them moaning and groaning. I was in a state of sexual euphoria, just lost in rapture as we all abandoned ourselves to our magic fingers.

Gradually, after a series of almost self-perpetuating orgasms, we quieted into murmurs and our fingers slowed to the merest cossetting caresses. Sonia moved her fingers to Viv's mouth so she could taste herself, and Viv did the same for Sonia. Aly and I copied them, but what I didn't expect was for Viv to also give me a taste of the fingers of her right hand. I found myself sucking Sonia's juice off Viv's fingers, but I was so far into sexual Shangri-la it didn't really register at the time. It was just another pleasure to add to the sea of sexual bliss that had engulfed me. Aly had her head back and eyes closed as I continued to gently stroke her labia. I don't think she even noticed that I was kind of eating Sonia by proxy. Viv is a very naughty girl.

We indulged ourselves in this pleasurable post-orgasmic state for a long time, but eventually Viv stirred and sat up. 'Oh, my God. How many orgasms was THAT? I've never been so horny! It's fucking magic.'

Sonia was also wide-eyed and thrilled. 'Whew, that was AMAZING! If I'd known lesbian wank parties were a thing, I would have turned years ago. Why did nobody tell me that lesbian wank parties were a thing?'

'I don't think they are,' I laughed. 'that was certainly my first.' We looked at Aly as by far the most experienced lesbian among us.

'Mine too. I doubt it will be my last though, that was bloody brilliant... Christ, I'm hungry now. Let's send out for takeaway. Who fancies Indian? I could murder a chicken jalfrezi right now.' I chuckled to myself. This was typical Aly. Forever hungry. The proposal was met with unanimous approval though, and Aly was soon rhyming off our orders to the takeaway up the road.

Viv looked ruefully at the damp patches on the carpet in front of the sofa, mine, embarrassingly, by far the biggest. 'Oh 'eck, looks like I'll have to get the 1001 out again tomorrow.'

Half an hour later, the takeaway was delivered and we all tucked lustily into various spicy delights, sat around Viv's dining table. We had almost finished when her phone rang.

'Hi Clo...'

Viv stood up and went to the door, as if to get a little (very little) privacy. Of course, the rest of us strained to hear, but we were only getting snippets of the conversation.

'You OK?... mm... Yes, I was worried about you, but Shona said you were alright... mm...' A long silence followed, with just an occasional mm, while Clo talked, then 'Oh, right.... Really? Well, it's better than disapproval, or rejection... It's not easy for her I guess... and she'll be worried about her family... mm... mm... mm... That's good. That's really good. She hasn't shut you out. It will get better and easier Clo, it will...

'It's not the right time to talk about me but I've something to tell you. It can wait until we have some face-to-face time, but it's very exciting.... No, I'd rather tell you when I see you... NO, you'll have to wait.... OK hun, you take care, and be positive. It will be fine... see you soon. Bye.'

She ended the call and widened her eyes. 'Phew. Not what I expected at all.'

'What? What?' We all wanted to know.

'Well, Clo says they went to Deena's place and Deena hardly spoke all the way there. Just sat broodily in the back of the taxi. Clo was bracing herself for the worst, but when they got there, Deena sat her down on the sofa and looked at her earnestly, but what she said was not at all what Clo had feared. There was no disapproval or rejection. She said she was confused and overwhelmed by "a juggernaut full" of new feelings, and she needed Clo to give her a little time to make sense of it all.

'Clo asked her which feelings she meant, and she spoke about her affection for Clo, her fears about coming out, her insecurity among Clo's friends (US!) and even jealousy, because we "are all so liberated, and I've been so repressed". This last one really threw Clo, because she'd no idea that Deena was feeling like that, even before I accidentally blabbed about the Showcase.

'She said they went to bed together but just lay there talking until the wee hours, then made very gentle love, all soft caresses and kissing. Deena's been there all day today, but she's gone home now. She's on shift tomorrow.

'Looks like I was wrong about Deena. She's not as uptight as I thought. Just having a struggle with so many new things. Not like me at all. I haven't even started thinking about what I've done. I'm just enjoying it.'

'Me too,' said Sonia, grinning. I've always been a bit of a hedonist'

'Well, it's not so bad for Clo,' I said. At least it's not prudish disapproval and rejection, which was what I was half-expecting. I think they'll work it out.'

'Let's hope so,' said Viv, and everyone nodded their agreement with that sentiment.

It was time for Aly and I to make a move, but before we left, I downloaded Viv's videos onto a stick so that I could edit them and upload them to the website during the week. I checked that neither Viv nor Sonia were on shift the following weekend, and we arranged for them to come over to mine, and maybe make some more hot content. Sonia jumped up and down, and clapped her hands excitedly. 'Ooo, hot content. I can hardly wait.' She was certainly getting into the spirit of this!

***

Back at my place, Aly looked at the website again. 'Jeeez... You won't believe this babe. Have a look.'

I sat down at the desk, opened the laptop, and logged into my admin page. There were more than a dozen new comments, and the total subscribers had jumped by 100, just in one weekend. I had paid for adverts on Pornhub and four other free sites and it was paying off handsomely. 'Wow, look at that! Just over one weekend!'

'Yeh. Obviously the weekend is prime time for men to have a wank and look at porn.' Aly grinned.

'Not just men,' I said, 'a few of these subscribers appear to be women.' I particularly wanted to appeal to women so I sought out comments from people who seemed to be female, and I was surprised; they liked the glam stuff, with the lingerie and shoes, and at least one of them liked the suggested domination. More foot sex was requested, and more talking to camera. Both of which would be easy to include... though I thought our north of England accents might not go down all that well, globally. 'We are really going to have to step up how much footage we shoot, to keep people interested, I think.'

Aly obviously detected the slight anxiety in my voice and she just said 'Yeh, no need to panic though. It's easy to keep people interested. You know, there are channels online that just feature close up clips of one woman masturbating. There's no tits, no lingerie, no kissing -- in fact no faces at all - just hands and the same pussy every time, yet those channels have a very healthy following. Our site will be way beyond that.'

I knew she was right. I remembered one woman on social media recently boasting that she had "5000 men paying my bills, just to watch me eat my girlfriend's pussy." Our website would offer much more and had the potential to make serious money.

In fact, for the first time, I could see it as a long-term thing. If we recruited more girls, Aly and I may even be able to retire from performing. Hells bells, I could even give up my job! Was I getting ahead of myself? Maybe, but only time would tell. It had certainly made a meteoric start.

I loved the fact that Aly was already calling it "our site" and it was - absolutely. She had instigated the development beyond my simple Showcase, brought a massive dose of glamour to it, and made me truly see its potential. Suze and Holly Randall, we are coming for you!

It had been an exciting and monumental weekend in so many ways. The successful launch of the website, Clo and Deena's developments, Viv and Sonia getting together - so unexpectedly. Viv's amazingly hot videos! It was so monumental that my relationship with Aly was almost overshadowed by it all.

I closed the laptop. 'You don't need to go home tonight, do you babe?

'No, I can stay, and go tomorrow.'

Let's go to bed darlin.'

'What? It's not even nine.'

'I didn't mean to sleep.'

She was grinning from ear to ear. She knew perfectly well what I meant. I took her hand and we went into the bedroom. 'You know Shona, it gives me a thrill when you invite me to bed. I love it. It makes me feel wanted.' I was still astonished that she -- SUCH a beautiful and desirable woman -- still had insecurities about being wanted. Words couldn't say how much I wanted her. I had to do it with actions, and I tried to. Very, very hard.

For the next hour, I worshipped her. Every inch of her. Her beautiful face and her oh-so soft and lovely lips, her collarbones, her firm, pert breasts with their adorably hard, crinkled nipples and areolae, her beautifully lean ribcage, her smooth, tanned stomach, and prominent hip bones, her long, long, lean legs, so toned and slender yet muscular, her elegant, athletic feet; all taught sinewy tendons under soft skin, and her core, her sex, her perfect pussy.

I spent long, long, delicious minutes exploring her in the most intimate detail; the heartbreakingly gorgeous shape of her vulva, defined by her prominent mons, and those fabulous tendons at the tops of her thighs, her seductively silky blonde pubes, the soft plumpness of her labia majora, pouting beautifully, then, when they were teased apart, the delectable pink petals of her labia minora, with the sweetest little clitoris at their apex. Truly mouthwatering.

She just lay and soaked up my adulation, and I marvelled at how her body responded to me. The way her pussy awakened and became somehow ruder and more pink, her clitoris ever more shiny and bluish as her blood rushed there and, of course, the way her creamy fluid welled up and trickled out of her into her bum crack, from where I lapped it up and over her lips and clit, spreading it with my hungry mouth, wider and wider until her whole vulva was slick and glistening, and her pubes were in ringlets with her syrupy secretions.

I used my fingers to stimulate her g-spot, sliding them smoothly in and out of her as I gorged myself on her succulence, and I revelled in her burgeoning wetness, her so very pungent, musky flavours, and her quivering, pulsing, moaning, yelping orgasms. I wanted to give her more, and more, and more... I wanted to take her to the top of the highest mountain in Sexual Eden, then float away into the ether.

I never tire of loving her, but she eventually lifted my chin with her hand and beckoned me up with a curled finger for a very wet, smoochy, creamy kiss, which was absolutely delicious. While still holding the kiss, she gently rolled us over so that she was on top, then she began doing to me EXACTLY what I had done to her. She seemed to remember every detail - very caress, every kiss, every, lick... and she reprised them all, perfectly returning every electric touch. As she neared my sex, I felt a delicious anticipation of everything I'd done to her being replayed, with me as the recipient, and it was a dream. I mean, she's good at this anyway (I'm still trying to reach her standard) but this time was special. She copied things I'd done, but somehow made them even better. With her, it's not just what she does but how she does it, and the way her desire, her hunger, pours out of her. Aly is never, ever just "going through the motions". It's always highly charged and emotional.

As usual, I responded fervently, with involuntary breathy moans, and my pussy literally expressed its aching desire in liquid form. Her fingers made fruity squelching noises as she fucked me with them, and I could hear her gulping and slurping at my freely-flowing love honey as orgasm after orgasm swept over me in waves. My inner muscles actually ached with the intense contractions they went through, until I could stand no more. I was so tender I could no longer bear her touch and I had to bring her up from my quivering pussy to my mouth for an incredibly hot, slick, pussy-flavoured kiss. So heavenly.

We lay close beside each other, Aly on her side with her leg draped across my stomach, and we kissed quietly, again and again. She stroked my cheek with her finger, then she suddenly stopped. I opened my eyes and the intensity of her gaze pinioned me like a tractor beam. Shona... I love you.

An exultant rush of emotion flooded through me like an orgasm and I twisted towards her, throwing my arm round her and crushing her to me with all my might. I pressed my mouth against her ear and whispered. 'I love you too.'

To be continued...

12