Shona Pt. 08: Shame & Shamelessness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went into the bedroom and Viv and Sonia stripped and started trying on the underwear, showing it off to us. I thought some of this was quite hot, so I picked up the camera... I shot lovely footage of two sexy women putting on - and taking off -- their undies, with plenty of flashes of nipples and pussies, lots of close ups of knicker elastic being adjusted and, breasts being nestled into bra cups. Very sensual and alluring.

Sonia's super-clitoris was truly amazing, causing a pronounced bump in the front of every pair of panties she tried on, and Aly, once again taking the lead as artistic director, suggested it would be hot to film Viv sucking it while Sonia still had her knickers on. Viv was very much up for that idea and we filmed some wonderfully lewd footage of her doing just that. We chose a pair of white, very sheer panties, so that as the material was moistened by Viv's salivating mouth, it became transparent, gradually revealing Sonia's quite remarkable clit.

It was quite obvious that Viv loved doing this, so we spent almost 15 minutes with Sonia lying on the bed, naked, just concentrating on filming Viv loving her pussy. Sonia certainly wasn't complaining, and it was amazing to watch Viv, the reluctant lesbian, loving that clit, eyes closed and a rapturous look on her face.

There's no doubt Sonia and her prominent pudenda were the stars of the show, but we also shot plenty of film of other sex acts, including Viv sitting on Sonia's face (Sonia is a voracious pussy-eater) and the two of them doing a boob 69. They both have small breasts, so you wouldn't think this would be so spectacular, but they are both blessed with very hard, erect nipples (a bit like Aly's) and close ups of them doing some nipple adoration were pretty damn hot.

As usual when shooting a film, some of the time it seemed quite stilted and contrived, suggesting positions and setting up lights etc, but there is no getting away from the raunchiness of the action, and by the time we'd done about two hours of filming we were all as horny as fuck, even though Sonia and Viv had both already come at least once.

'Right,' said Aly, 'now WE are having some fun.' I put the camera down and we got undressed, as Sonia and Viv lay on the bed and watched us.

'Jeez,' said Sonia, 'you two are gorgeous!' We blushed.

'Haven't you already seen us on the showcase?' I asked, surprised.

'No, Viv hasn't shown me that yet ' She shot an accusatory look at Viv, and Viv looked chastened.

'Well here we are ' I grinned, holding my hands out and feeling surprisingly secure in my physical attractiveness. That was Aly's doing again. Since I'd been with her, my confidence had soared, to the point where I could stand naked next to her and not feel the least bit dowdy. I mean, she's just stunning, but it's a measure of how much she builds me up, that I can stand with her and not feel embarrassed or unworthy to be her girlfriend.

'Wow, you're so hot,' said Sonia. 'Are we going to have a foursome? I'd love to have a foursome.'

Oh God... I looked at Aly, and in the space of a couple of seconds a multitude of thoughts and conflicting urges rushed through me. I saw Aly and I tearfully clinging together and making our fidelity pact, I saw a horrific image that had plagued my dreams, of Aly having sex with a strange woman, and I saw myself guiltily wanking off over Viv's videos. But I also felt a real carnal urge to have sex with these two women, to make love to my best friend, who I really did love, on a platonic level, and to suck on Sonia's amazing clitoris, which was so titillating and mesmeric.

I looked at Aly, and we both simultaneously shook our heads, as Aly said, 'Sorry Sonia, but Shona and I have agreed that we will only have sex with each other.' We looked at each other and smiled. 'But all four of us can have sex in the same bed if you want. You with Viv and me with Shona, and there's no rule against watching each other.'

'Oh, wow, exciting! Viv told me she loves watching you two.

Well why not? I've become a terrible exhibitionist, and quite liked the idea of giving my friends a show. I pushed Aly back onto the bed and crawled over her to dangle my boobs over her face, and she took them in her hands and squeezed them together, then began kissing them and sucking my nipples like an infant. Viv and Sonia were lying on their sides, facing each other but watching us, and they made appreciative wordless sounds. Just murmurs and little oohs and aahs.

When Aly sucks my tits like this, it sends electric shocks straight to my pussy and I was soon dripping wet. Well I was already pretty wet from the filming, but now, I was dripping. I moved up, pausing to slide my wet pussy across one of Aly's hard nipples, streaking it with viscous juice, then I knelt in front of her face. Viv and Sonia both had legs wide apart now, wanking like crazy as they watched this lewd display, and I couldn't resist "playing to the crowd" a little. I teased my outer lips apart with my fingers, and pulled up slightly to make my inner ones pout, as they do. 'Is this what you want?' Aly nodded and swallowed, and Viv and Sonia's hands went even faster. Their faces were a picture, gazing hungrily at my sex as I brought it within a couple of inches of Aly's upturned, expectant face. A stringy thread of my pussy syrup drooled into that little hollow between the tendons at the bottom of her throat (we really should have been filming this) and I whispered 'Wet enough for you?' I looked at both Viv and Sonia, as well as Aly, as I said it and all three of them made low animalistic groans. This was so hot. I was suddenly the star of the show, and I was glorying in it.

I pushed my hips forward so that Aly could briefly taste me, but then I turned around, so that I was facing her feet, and I sat down on her forehead, smearing my juice across her eyebrows as I settled down with my pussy lips over her mouth and nose. She made snorting, gulping noises as she ate me energetically, holding me by the waist as if to keep me in place as her tongue worked it's magic.

Viv and Sonia were kissing now -- my salacious show supplanted by their own passion, and I fell forward, so I could get my lips on Aly's oh-so delectable little pussy. We sixty-nined like this for long, heavenly minutes, our tongues working ardently, deeply immersed in our hot, wet piquant flesh, and Aly raked my back with her fingernails, giving me the most exquisite shivers.

I looked at Viv and Sonia and they were tribbing, rubbing their pussies together in that 'scissors' position. it's a position that doesn't particularly attract me, and Aly has never suggested it, but the amount of noise they were making suggested they were getting a lot of pleasure out of it. Maybe it's that big clit that does it.

Some considerable time later, we were all lying spent and slaked, in a somnolent state. A shambles of divergent limbs and steamy sex fluids. Through the fuzz of my drowsiness, I was aware of something wet on my foot. It was Viv's mouth. She was sucking my toes with a spacy but mischievous look on her face. Honestly, that girl is becoming an incorrigible minx! I shook my head at her, wiggled my toes in her face and giggled.

She sat up, looked around, then flung herself down behind the sleeping Sonia, threw her arm around her waist and kissed the small of her back, over and over again. 'Oh, what a heavenly way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Pure joy. Well, very impure joy actually,' and she sniggered happily at her own little joke.

I leaned over and kissed the curve of one of Aly's breasts and she stirred with shudder and a sudden intake of breath. 'Ah, babe, what have you done to me?'

'Nothing you weren't asking for,' I chuckled. I got up saying 'Who wants bacon butties?' and they all shouted YAY in unison. I grabbed my dressing gown and, briefly admiring how the afternoon sun through the window illuminated my body, put it on and headed to the kitchen.

Sonia and Viv raced to the bathroom shouting 'bagsy first pee' and they both disappeared and locked the door. Presently I heard the shower running and there was a suspicious amount of giggling.

'Hey, how long does a shower take?' shouted Aly. 'Hurry up, I'm bursting.' At length, they emerged, looking sheepish, but still giggling slightly, and started putting on their clothes. Aly nipped in, squeezing her legs together, and emerged a few minutes later, still naked and towelling herself.

'Put it away,' called Sonia, 'you're gonna give us a complex.' Aly smirked and disappeared into the bedroom. 'And you needn't look so pleased with yourself, Shona.'

'Who me?' I said grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Yes. I was like the cat that got the cream.

After we'd eaten, and I'd showered (I'm not a complete skank) I joined the others in the living room, where they were watching TV and acting very chilled. I told Viv and Sonia about Reya and suddenly the telly didn't exist. 'Really?' said Viv, 'Wow that was quick. What's she like?

'Well, she's tall and curvy, mid thirties, brunette, with quite a lot of experience in "the industry" and she's rich. Independently wealthy. She says she only does "this stuff" for kicks nowadays. Here, I'll show you her pics... I got the laptop and brought Reya's photos up on the screen.

We all gazed at the images and Viv said 'Whoa, she's foxy.'

When the picture of her stretching her top to the max with her huge boobs appeared, Sonia said 'Hmm, not many of them to a pound,' making us all crack up laughing. You can always rely on Sonia to bring a little levity to a situation.

'So, is she coming?' asked Viv, eyes wide.

'Well, I sent her a message yesterday... hang on a minute... yes, she's replied.' We all read the reply.

'Hiya Shona, that's great. Could you put me up for a night if I come soon? I'm looking forward to meeting you. Here's my number. 01 xxxxxxxxx. Reya x'

'Oo, fantastic!' said Viv, and Sonia and Aly were also wearing beaming smiles. 'Call her, call her.'

'OK, OK, keep yer knickers on..'

I dialled the number, and a rich, deep, slightly husky voice with a decidedly "posh" accent said 'Hello, Reya here. Sorry I can't take your call at the moment but, if you leave a message, I'll be sure to get back to you.'

I suddenly felt rather self-conscious of my comparatively feeble voice and northern accent, but I replied. 'Hi Reya, Shona here. Yes, there's no problem finding you a bed,' (I was fully aware of the slight double entendre) 'but it will probably need to be at the weekend. I work during the week. Next Saturday would be perfect.'

I ended the call and looked at the faces of my companions. The whole room seemed to be abuzz with excitement. Were we really doing this? A couple of months ago, none of us would have dreamed we'd be developing an erotic website -- a porn site as Deena had called it -- and recruiting women to perform on it. Mind you, none of us (with the exception of Aly) would have dreamed we would become fully-fledged lesbians either, or that it would bring us so much joy.

***

The following Thursday evening, I was reviewing comments on the website, and looking with disbelief at the soaring number of subscribers. The videos with Sonia and Viv, which I'd uploaded on the Tuesday had been extremely well-received, especially Sonia's clit, which was no surprise, we knew it was bound to cause a stir, but the most favourable comments were on the vid that was just a series of clips of them trying on underwear -- "So erotic. More of this please." Hmm. Interesting. Perhaps Aly and I should give the lingerie and heels another outing?

But, before that, we had to "interview" Reya, though I had little doubt that she would be featuring on the site in the very near future.

Aly came over on Friday afternoon and she had cooked dinner for me by the time I got in from work; linguine and bacon with a cheese and white wine sauce. It was a favourite of mine that I had introduced her to, and now she was better at it than me, dammit. It was just what I needed.

For once we didn't have sex. We just snuggled on the couch, watched an old film, drank a lot of wine and went to sleep very happy and contented. I love her company on every level. I loved it when she was my impossibly sexy patient, I loved it when I was her fan at the track meeting, I loved it when I introduced her to my friends (I was so proud), I love that she has become my partner in crime, well, erotica anyway, and of course I love being her lover and sexual muse. Whenever she's near, I'm happier.

Saturday morning was dominated by a thrum of excitement as we awaited the arrival of Reya. She'd said her drive up would only take 'about three hours', and to expect her about 1pm, but that seemed exceptionally fast to me. I know she said she had a fast car, but good luck trying to drive fast on British motorways, whatever kind of car you've got.

Sure enough, it was past 1:30 when the doorbell finally rang. We both got up, nervously, and I went to let her in... There she was. Standing on the landing with a draggy suitcase, wearing a long black coat with a fur collar, and a pair of black boots with a lowish heel. Her eye makeup was dark and she had a black velvet Alice band keeping her hair back. It was a striking, sultry kind of look, and she seemed somehow larger than life. She flashed me a brief smile and I ushered her inside. 'Reya, hello, great to meet you, come in, come in.' Aly was standing just behind me and we all shook hands, a little awkwardly.

'Hello, hello, it's nice to meet you both in the flesh, rather than just seeing you "in the flesh," if you catch my drift. You're both looking gorge, by the way.'

We had both dressed in a way that was not too glam, but not too grunge either and our makeup was very understated. We had spent a long time debating and deciding on this look, but now Reya was here, we felt a little "dressed down" compared to her. I also felt quite short standing next to these two, who are both at least 4 inches taller than me.

'How was your drive up, Reya? Aly asked.

'Oh grief, what a bore! A complete waste of a Maserati, that's for sure. The traffic north of Brimingham... Hell's bells. Next time, I'm getting the train.' Aly and I looked at each other knowingly.

'Here, let me take your coat, Reya,' I stood behind her and helped her shrug it off, while mouthing silently to Aly over her shoulder, 'Maserati??'

I took her to the spare room, to drop off her case, then brought her back into the lounge. 'Can I get you a drink of anything?

'Ooh, tea please darling. A lovely cup of cha would really hit the spot.' Excellent, a fellow tea drinker. I immediately knew -- we were going to get along just fine.

She sat on the sofa, crossing her legs and looking, frankly, awesome, and I don't use that word lightly. As well as the almost knee-high boots, she was wearing black stockings (I knew that because she caught me looking and said 'Yes, they're stockings, darling') a well-fitted black skirt, and a bronze-coloured satin blouse, which was very loose-fitting but did nothing to disguise the ample, gibbous breasts beneath. Despite our pact, I think Aly and I were both salivating.

She had a refreshing way of straight-talking, and a disarming knack of both knowing what we were thinking (the stockings comment being a case in point) and of saying what most people might think but not say. This made communicating with her easy and surprisingly stimulating. She had a charismatic aura about her, which made us feel like we were in the company of a big star, or royalty or something. We felt like a couple of back street kids in her company, but she was very good at building us up.

'Love your place Shona, I bet these walls could tell some stories, hm?' and she gave a sudden wicked grin and a low, fruity chuckle. 'Some of your pictures on the Showcase are truly panty-popping.' Panty-popping. Never heard that one before. 'And those red heels Aly... gosh, I love them.'

We both laughed, a little bashfully, and Aly said 'We are hoping to make some even hotter stuff, if you join us Reya. Stuff that wlll melt people's computer screens.

'Even hotter might be difficult, but I certainly hope I can bring something to the party. Are you envisaging me getting involved in the lezzy stuff with you two, or others, or do you just want solo stuff? I'm happy either way,' And she smirked lewdly. Before we could answer, she said 'Listen, I don't know how you were intending to play today, but I think a nice idea would be to do a little photo shoot and see how you like that. Then, if that's OK, we'll move onto films next time I come up.

We looked at each other and nodded. 'Sounds good to us,' we said.

I propose that I come up monthly and work for a flat fee each time. You don't need to cut me in on the profits of the site. I'm happy to just be a hired hand, or hands, or whatever.' She smiled, suggestively.

We looked at each other and nodded again. 'Sounds good to us,' we said.

Spiffy, let's do it. Come on, help me choose lingerie.

We went into the spare room and she opened her case, which contained a relatively small overnight bag, and a selection of lingerie, along with a pair of black stilettos and, cutely, a pair of slippers and a dressing gown. Aly and I sat on the bed, like a couple of awestruck teenagers as she started undressing...

She unzipped her boots and pulled them off, then shimmied out of her skirt, revealing a lovely pair of lacy black knickers and a fantastic multi-strap suspender belt. My mouth was dry as she unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off. Her breasts were even more impressive in the flesh than they had seemed on her photos. Most people would probably regard me as "busty" but, to be honest, my bust seemed very modest indeed next to Reya's magnificent mammaries, which visibly stretched her bra's ability to hold them.

'Wow, your boobs are marvellous, Reya,' I fawned.

'They are, aren't they? I'm very proud of them,' and she squeezed them together with her arms, making them almost burst out of her bra cups. This was not the response I expected. Most women are apt to play down their assets when complimented, but not Reya. She knew full well how impressive she was, and she wasn't bashful about it

She went on, 'I never understand it when big-breasted women complain - "Oh, they're too big" or "Oh, they get in the way. " Aw shut up, I think. You are lucky to be so well-endowed. I've never been to bed with anyone, male or female, who didn't like them.'

'Tell her what Sonia said, when she saw the pictures,' said Aly.

I put on a broader accent (more like Sonia's) 'Not many of them to a pound,' and we all cackled.

'I don't know about helping you choose lingerie, Reya,' said Aly. 'What you have on is just perfect.'

'I agree,' said I, and I dashed to the bedroom to get a camera and some lights.

We did the photo shoot right there in my spare bedroom, and let me tell you, Reya is a total pro. Full of confidence and sexual charisma, with an amazing ability to strike the right poses, and to know which shots are the hottest and most irresistible to the audience. One of my favourites is a top half shot of her, holding one of her heavy breasts up with one hand, while a finger of her other hand, hooks the bra cup down, exposing her amazing erect nipple, and she's looking at the camera with an expression that says 'You wanna suck on this?' So provocative.

When we got to the harder stuff, she was completely in charge, reclining on the bed with one leg bent and spread, and her fingers opening her pussy. 'Get a really close shot, Shona. One thing men really like is a close up of a spread coochie. Hang on,' and she dipped two fingers into her vagina, then spread her juice all over her vulva, making it glisten. 'Right, take one now. Get the camera low down, for a good angle. Really close, so they can almost taste it.' Fucking hell she was hot. I wanted to taste it myself.