Shona Pt. 08: Shame & Shamelessness

Story Info
Sonia and Reya join the party.
7.7k words
4.71
3.9k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
242 Followers

This is part 8 of this series. It will only make sense if you have read parts 1 through 7 first. Otherwise, you won't know who any of the characters are, or what the hell is going on...

******

5 days later...

Friday had rolled around again, and I was sitting on my sofa, waiting for Aly, who was on her way. I was tingling with anticipation. I always tingle when I think of her but it was especially intense. I hadn't seen her since we exchanged those three little words, because I had got up and left for work on Monday morning while she was still sleeping. We had spoken of course, but I hadn't had the opportunity to hold her in my arms and kiss her. I know, it's just three words and shouldn't matter, but it does. Well, it does to people who are sincere, and we both are.

I had been extraordinarily horny all week and had masturbated every evening, which is unusual, even for me. Editing and uploading Viv's super-hot videos hadn't helped - or it had helped tremendously, depending on your point of view -- and that shocked me, in a way. It seemed a bit weird to get so turned on by looking at videos of my best friend of almost 7 years wanking off shamelessly for the camera. I had never even really thought about how she looked naked, let alone the most vivid intimate details of her body, but now I found myself incredibly turned on by watching her playing with her labia, rubbing her clit or fucking her dripping pussy with her fingers. I was thrilled by the illusion of her sitting on my face when she squatted over the camera, and I had a very wet squirting orgasm, right there on my desk chair. It's a good job it's made of easy-clean plastic.

After the first time, I felt guilt, almost shame. She's my friend. Our relationship is, or was, purely platonic, and besides, I had a girlfriend. A wonderful, beautiful girlfriend who loved me. Wanking off over videos of my best friend just seemed wrong and shameful.

And yet, the following evening I couldn't resist, and I opened the laptop and slipped off my knickers again, working myself up to an intense creamy orgasm as Viv did the same on the screen, but it got even worse. The next night, I was in mid wank when Aly called me, and I didn't even stop! I had a perfectly normal conversation with my girlfriend while Viv's pussy on the screen -- and my own on the chair -- were on hold. Then, after I'd said goodnight to Aly, I carried on to a screaming climax. It was weird, but very intense.

The strange thing was, this was not a new attraction to Viv I was experiencing. I didn't suddenly fancy the pants off her. The real Viv, my best friend Viv, was still the same person, and I still thought of her the same way as before, as just a close friend. My attraction to Aly, and my love for her, was undiminished, but those videos... Oh my holy fuck did they push my buttons. I wondered if the fact that it was Viv performing was purely incidental, or if the "wank party" we'd had the previous Sunday was in some way significant. It was a question I couldn't answer. I only knew the videos made me astonishingly horny in a way porn never had before.

Aly had her own key now, and my heart jumped as I heard her letting herself in. I ran to her, and clinched her in a tight squeeze. 'Ooo, nice welcome, but at least let me put my bag down.' I released her momentarily, so she could drop it on the floor, then embraced her again. I didn't kiss her, I just buried my face in the side of her slender, scented neck and held her tight for long, long moments, making her ask 'Are you OK babe?'

I kissed her neck. 'Yes, fine, I've just missed you.'

'It's only been five days... I'm going to tell you I love you more often if this is the effect,' she chuckled.

'Yes please '

'Crack a bottle of red open Shona, I'm gagging.'

We sat sipping wine and watching a silly romantic film on the telly. I looked at her, the lovely contours of her face illuminated and enhanced by the light from the TV, and I wondered if I should tell her about my strange sexual experiences over the last few days. I tend to suffer from a thing I call kamikaze honesty, not as in wanting to use the truth to hurt someone, but just being suicidally honest. I wanted to confess, to come clean, but I couldn't. It was just too weird a thing to admit to, even more than if I'd been wanking off over some random strange woman. The risk was too high. The risk that it would be hurtful to her, and the risk that I would be tarnished in her eyes. I couldn't bear that. In the end, I settled for half the truth. 'I have a confession, Aly.' She looked at me quizzically. 'I've been so horny this week, I've got myself off every night. It's just been intense.'

'Every night?' she asked, eyes wide. I nodded and looked down embarrassedly. 'Wow, randy girl! I hope it's me that's had that effect on you.

'Of course,' I said, being economical with the truth. It wasn't a full confession, but it was a partial one, and it wasn't an UNTRUE statement that Aly was the cause of me feeling this way. I was sure she WAS the reason. Viv's videos were just a vent for my overflowing libido.

'Well, I'VE been very good. I'VE been saving myself...' she said, in a mock huffy voice.

We went back to quietly half-watching the film... and thinking. I noticed Aly occasionally glanced at me with a cheeky smirk on her face.

When the film finished, and acting on what she'd told me -- that she was thrilled when I invited her to bed -- I leaned over and whispered 'Take me to bed, Aly. I want you to fuck me.'

Her eyes shone as she took my hand and led me to the bedroom, and I sat on the bed, still in my after-work comfies as she gave me a thrilling strip show. Actually, she just got undressed, but that's always thrilling to me. I stripped off the sweatshirt and stretchy slacks I had on, leaving me in just my bra and panties, then I lay back on the bed and just said 'Take me Aly, I'm all yours.'

Her excitement and arousal were obvious as she crawled on top of me and kissed me aggressively, mouth wide open as if she wanted to devour me whole, and this was what I wanted. I felt a need to give myself to her completely. To let her use me however she desired. It was my way of proving to myself that I was still 100% hers, despite my virtual lusting over Viv on video.

She suckled on my breasts, but I pulled her up so I could do the same to hers. This had to be all about her pleasure, not mine. I'd already pleasured myself to excess over the past four days, it was time for me to atone for my prurient deviance.

Aly is astonishingly perceptive and responsive to my moods and desires, and she quickly picked up on the vibe I was giving off, and fell immediately into the role I wanted her to play, without me having to say anything. She leaned close to my face and said in a low voice, 'So, you want to be fucked, do you?' I nodded and whimpered. 'Been a bad girl, have you?' I moaned and squirmed as she straddled my legs. 'Need to make it up to me do you?' I answered wordlessly by taking her by the hips and urging her towards me, and she walked on her knees up to my face. I tucked my arms between her legs and she knelt there, hands on hips, looking down at me with a haughty expression as I held her by her peachy bum cheeks.

I looked up at her with smouldering eyes and said, with a deep, breathy emphasis, 'Fuck me.'

Her pussy was so close I could feel its heat, and she dipped a finger into her wetness then trailed it slowly down my nose, as if marking me, then across my lips, first one way, then the other. I almost involuntarily licked my lips, getting a faint taste of her heady wine, which made me gulp then exhale as a fervid warmth spread through my loins. This was so fucking hot.

She was relishing playing this flagrant domineering role. As I'd noticed before, she loved it, and I loved being her willing 'subject.' My heart was thumping with excitement as she spread her lips with both hands and puckishly said 'Kiss, kiss,' then pursed her lips, as if to show me how. I didn't need any instruction, and I lifted my head from the pillow and kissed her pussy like I was kissing her mouth, my body jolting slightly at the sudden sensation of my lips contacting her amazingly hot cunt-flesh. I lapped at the smooth, slippery edge of her vaginal entrance, savouring, as always, the lush, earthy flavour of her and the feeling of my nose buried in her soft silky pubes.

My legs were spread wide, as wide as my queen-size bed, and my fingers were busy bringing myself to an amazingly quick orgasm. This situation was so hot, I was almost immediately shuddering in the throes of a lovely, achey little climax.

Aly moved forward and spread her legs wider, trapping my head between pillow and pussy, breathing 'Ohhh yeahh, eat me, darlin' and I brought my hands up from behind her, crossing them so I could spread her wider with my thumbs, with my palms on the underside of her bum cheeks. I could feel her buttock muscles tensing as I drove my tongue as deeply into her as I could, then held it there for a few seconds, just wiggling it very slightly to delight in the texture and taste of her hot, moist core.

'Ooo,' she said, and giggled slightly. She liked that, but I wanted to give her more. Much more. I began gyrating my tongue, straining to make it as long as possible (it's never long enough!) and trying to cover every square inch of her inner walls with my feverish licking. While still pinning me there, she slipped two fingers between my face and her pussy and started wanking her clit by sliding them back and forth, one each side of her button. There was no shortage of lubrication and her fingers slid smoothly back and forth, smearing my nose and cheeks with her slick, creamy juice as she built up towards what was going to be a gorgeously gooey orgasm.

As her climax approached, she grabbed the headboard of the bed and started fucking my face hard. 'Uh, uh, uh, fuck, yes, uh, uh, uh,' until her pussy just overflowed with delicious thick syrupy nectar, making me gag slightly as I eagerly tried to swallow it all in one gulp. She wasn't lying when she said she'd been saving it!

After the initial peak, she slowed her thrusting and began rotating her pelvis against me, rolling from side to side and coating my whole face, from hairline to chin-point, with her lubricious liquid, then she slithered back down my body, so that she could kiss me and rub her face salaciously all over mine, until both our visages were shiny with juice. I stuck out my tongue and she sucked hungrily on it, as if trying to extract every drop of sexual nectar from it. Everything tasted of her. We were steeped in her, and it was gorgeous.

I'd had such a horny, libidinous week, and so many intense orgasms, that this amazing queening by Aly left me satisfied on an almost molecular level. An aching, enervated satisfaction, that I had never before experienced. She lay down next to me and kissed my cheek, and I was asleep in seconds.

***

Saturday was the laziest of lazy days. Viv and Sonia were coming over on Sunday so we needed to conserve energy... We watched films, made umpteen cups of tea for each other, and just chilled like a couple of Chileans on a chill fest. It was pissing down outside anyway, so nothing else for it really. Until late in the afternoon, that is, when I decided to get on the laptop to see what was happening on the Showcase.

The number of subscribers continued its meteoric rise, and there was a raft of new comments and requests. The introduction of Viv had gone down a storm, with many people very appreciative of her "artistry" as well as her lewdness. It was all looking good, but the biggest fillip of all was the fact that we had a respondent to the "Want to join us?" button.

I couldn't resist looking at her photos before the profile she'd provided, and she looked good. She was a very busty brunette with long straight hair and a face that had a hint of chubbiness, but was undeniably pretty. A little cherubic perhaps. She had made sure her pictures showed off her more than ample breasts and curves. Her cleavage was eye-popping as were the bumps her nipples made in the thin top she was wearing. A rear view, obviously taken over her shoulder in the mirror, wearing just bra and pants, showed a wondrously voluptuous hourglass figure and the fact that her hair came down to the small of her back.

'Wow, she looks HOT!' said Aly, who was peering over my shoulder.

She was right, and I felt a powerful thrum of excitement at the prospect of meeting her. I looked at her profile, and what she had written in the "About me" section. She was called Reya (apparently short for Aurelia, which was a very unusual name) 36 years old, 5'9" tall (Aly tall), curvy, and 'ridiculously busty' (her words).

'I am fortunate enough to have been born into money,' she wrote, and I've inherited a small fortune, so I'm only doing this stuff for kicks really. I'm a natural-born show-off, and I love women (though I'm not 100% gay). I can bring a lot of experience to your site because I've done porn before, when I lived in the States for a bit. I've also worked as a call-girl and as a dominatrix in the past. I rebelled against the straight-laced upbringing my parents tried to impose on me very early on, and have worked with sex most of my life. I like sex. Happily, my parents accepted my choices and didn't disinherit me.'

She was based 'in the home counties' (ie -- near London) 'but I have a fast car so travelling to where you are is no problem.'

I looked at Aly, with a stunned expression; 'We've struck gold here babe, don't you think?'

'Yeh, get back to her. Invite her up to meet us,' she urged.

Fizzing with excitement, I sent her a message; 'Hi Reya, thanks for contacting us and sending your photos and info. You look perfect for our site. Send me a message or call me on this number (O7xx xxxxxx) and we'll arrange a meet up. Shona.

'Lets hope she gets back.'

'Oo, fingers crossed,' said Aly.

There was an elephant in the room though, and it was getting bigger. The elephant was the issue of how Aly and I were going to deal with the possibility of sex with other people. Even if it was only 'acted' sex, done just for the website, it was still sex, and I didn't really like the idea of doing it with anyone other than Aly and, even less, the idea of Aly doing it with anyone other than me. I'd done 'acted' sex before with Clo and, despite its artificiality, it definitely felt like real sex. I had no issue with it back then, but things were so very different now.

I was well aware that any porn star who is famous for lesbian scenes must have sex with a huge number of different women, though I did know of at least one straight actress who would do sex scenes with a variety of women, but not with men, other than her real-life partner. Aly and I obviously didn't have that kind of option.

I sat her down on the sofa for a serious chat, and broached the subject with her. Acting a part between the two of us was one thing, but introducing others was a different game altogether.

We had a long and meaningful discussion and, at times, it was quite emotional. We both realised with a shock, that the Showcase might be dragging us to somewhere we didn't want to go. We had been caught up in developing it, and we had been buoyed by its success and the way it had taken off. I'd loved the injection of glamour that Aly had brought about, and I'd loved that super-hot shoot we'd done with Viv on the camera, but that had all been between our intimate little group.

Now, though, there was a real possibility that others would be introduced, and there would undoubtedly be increasing pressure on Aly and I to perform with other people. It was a prospect I didn't relish, and it was something of a relief to find that Aly shared my misgivings. I told her that the thought of her having sex with someone else, whatever the circumstances, filled me with dismay, and she agreed completely. We clung to each other and actually shed a tear or two as we faced up to this realisation. We were already so devoted to each other, we simply couldn't bear the thought of fucking other people. We weren't cut out to be porn stars at all! We made a pact there and then that we'd do solo, and perform together, but never with other people.

But where did that leave the Showcase? There were only four of us currently involved, and that assumed Sonia would take to it, plus Reya possibly in the offing. We had no idea whether Clo would ever return to the Showcase, let alone bring Deena along with her. We had scope to do more solo stuff, and we had two lesbian couples willing to get dirty in front of the camera, but if we were going to develop it further, we would need more performers, and they would have to be cut out for it, including performing with a variety of partners. Reya looked like a good start, but we would need more. We could only wait and see who came along.

***

First thing Sunday morning saw us arranging lights, cameras etc, in anticipation of Viv and Sonia arriving and, at Aly's suggestion, we shot a naughty little video of her wanking at the dressing table. It started with her in her dressing gown, starting to put on makeup, but then getting distracted. She opened the gown, revealing her beautifully fit body and spread her legs provocatively. Obviously remembering something that had been requested on the website, she started talking, while looking straight at the camera.

'Ooh, I'm so horny... Love the feel of my pussy... Love to spread it for you... D'you like how it looks? Huh? Mmm, so hot and wet... So tight around my fingers...

She continued to talk like this as I moved around, shooting from various angles while she masturbated and watched herself in the mirror. I had to be careful to keep out of shot, so a lot of this was filmed from a distance with the camera zoomed. For the final shot, she had her feet up on the table and I lay on the carpet, looking up between her legs, and finally got a very vivid close up of her pussy, as she brought herself to orgasm. I managed to capture her oh-so-horny orgasm face too, by focussing first on pussy, then on face, then back to pussy again, AND, as an unexpected bonus, a little dribble of milky juice, as it trickled out of her.

'Wow, that was super-hot,' I said as she stood up and mopped herself with yesterday's knickers. 'Another one for the Showcase, for sure. God, Aly, you're so fuckin hot,' and I grabbed her excitedly for a squeeze and a snog.

She laughed. 'Oh, it's so easy to make hot videos. We don't need to panic about recruiting others, babe. It'll happen in its own sweet time.'

We dressed, and made some breakfast, which Aly, as usual, relished. 'God, I'm post-orgasmic ravenous,' she said, as she vaporised a toasted bun, then we sat on the sofa watching vacuous Sunday TV until Viv and Sonia arrived at midday.

'Hey, hey, look lively, the porn stars are here,' Viv called out as she bounced in, with Sonia following, shaking her head at her partner's ebullient zeal. Viv's parents made an inspired choice when they named her Vivienne, because she is the very definition of 'vivacious.'

There were hugs and kisses all round and a lovely girly atmosphere, so different to any time men are present. I know, plenty of women revel in that testosterone-heavy vibe that men tend to bring, but I'm not one of them. Give me oestrogen anytime.

Viv and Sonia opened their bags and started showing us the selection of bras and panties they'd brought with them. 'I haven't been to the knicker shop for a long time,' said Viv, 'but I got some of these from ASDA, can you believe? They are great value for money. Waay cheaper than Lingerissima, or whatever it's called.' I had to admit, for supermarket lingerie, some of it was very pretty indeed. I made a mental note to pay a visit myself.

LissyW
LissyW
242 Followers