Shona Pt. 08: Shame & Shamelessness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we'd shot more than a hundred images, she said, 'Do you want to do some girl-girl stuff? Tit sucking, face-sitting maybe?' and this was where Aly and I had to demur. We explained about our pact and she said, 'Well, that's disappointing. I was really looking forward to some pussy.' She looked genuinely crestfallen, and I had a sharp pang of regret that we had let her down.

It was not easy for us to say no. Quite frankly, she was so fucking hot, I don't know how anybody wouldn't be tempted by her, but we managed to stay strong, for now.

'Sorry Reya.' I pulled a sad face. 'Hopefully, there will be other girls involved soon so, if you want to carry on, there will be some girl-girl opportunities eventually.'

'Yes, yes, I'm into it now. Shame though, you two are hot. I've been dreaming of getting inside your pants all week.'

'Do you not have a girl - or a boy - in your life at the moment, Reya?' asked Aly.

'Nope, just me at present. I've plenty of friends, just no-one special just now.'

'Do you want to meet our friends Viv and Sonia?' I suddenly said. They are the new girls on the site. You might have seen them.'

'Yes, I'd love to meet them. I saw there was some new content on the site but I haven't looked at it yet. I was too busy salivating over you and Aly.' Aww, suddenly I saw her differently. She seemed very sweet and a little forlorn.

I rang Viv's number. 'Hi Viv, do you want to meet up with Aly, Reya and me, tonight in The Sip?'

'Oh, wow, yeh, that would be great,' she said, very excitedly.

'See if Sonia wants to come along,' I said, and there was a gale of laughter...

'If she wants? That's a good one, Shona. She'll be the eagerest beaver in beavertown. See you there at 8.

This was going to get very interesting.

To be continued...