Shona Pt. 10: Charlotte & Champagne

Story Info
End Game.
6.8k words
4.9
1.6k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
242 Followers

This is the 10th and final part of this series. It will only make sense if you have read parts 1 through 9 first. Otherwise, you won't know who any of the characters are, or what the hell is going on...

******

Another week of working and wanking passed by. Working because, well, that's how I made a living back then, and wanking because I had to edit and upload the incredible images and video of Reya we'd shot over the weekend and they just made me so fucking horny! Aly was still spending most weekdays at her place so, faced with an uncontrollably raging libido, what was a girl to do?

I'd progressed from getting myself off while sitting at my desk now though. I had a new strategy. I resisted doing it while I was actually editing. Instead, I finished what I was doing each evening then took the laptop to bed with me. I sat leaning back on the pillows with a folded towel under me and the laptop between my legs, then had a thoroughly prurient and luxurious session of pussy play. Sometimes I just used fingers, and sometimes I delved into my toy box, but every single time I had gorgeous wet orgasms. The laptop spent a lot of time flecked with my girl cum, and needed cleaning every day. Happily, it seemed to be remarkably moisture resistant.

I'd been enjoying the feel of my pussy even more recently. It seemed amazingly fleshy, and even more sensitive. The pleasure I was getting from it was at an all-time high. I looked back at some of my earliest Showcase videos, and it definitely looked a bit less "succulent" back then, and my clit was definitely a little bit smaller and less prominent, even when fully aroused. So there you go girls -- if you want a fleshier pussy, and ruder, more sensitive clit, more sex and more wanking is the answer. I can highly recommend it.

***

On the Thursday, Reya sent me the private number of her accountant, and she said she'd already 'teed her up' with details of our site and what where we were up to with it. In the evening, on the spur of the moment, I thought I'd have a chat with her, just to make contact. I dialled the number, not sure she'd reply, it being almost 8pm.

'Hello, Charlotte speaking.'

'Charlotte, hi. My name is Shona, your friend Reya may have... ' I didn't get chance to finish my sentence.

'Shona, hello, yes, Reya was telling me about you yesterday. Thanks for getting in touch. I believe you have a new, er, venture, that is generating some income.' I could almost see her leer over the phone, but she wasn't being judgy, more like mischievously conspiratorial.

'Yes, it's becoming significant now. We need someone to help us manage it, deal with tax etc.'

'Well, I can certainly help you with that. You just need to keep records of all your income and transactions, and send them to me - monthly if you like. I will take care of tax etc. I'll charge you a monthly fee for that, plus £200 a year for your annual tax return. Both are low, starting prices but if your income continues to grow significantly, we may need to renegotiate. Does that sound OK?'

'Yes. OK. It's all a bit of a shock really. It's taken on a life of its own.'

'Well, I'm not surprised. It looks great -- Yes, Reya showed me. I'm not lesbian, but I can appreciate how sexy those images are. Did Reya tell you I used to model?'

'She did mention it, yes.'

'It was all soft stuff. I never did fully nude.'

'Is it all in the past-tense now, Charlotte?'

Well, I haven't done any for a while. Accountancy is paying OK, so I don't need the money anymore. I did enjoy it, so I don't rule it out, but I'm past 40 now, so maybe not what most agencies are looking for.'

'Really? 40 isn't old. I want to have a range of ages on our site, and I want to have soft erotica as well as explicit sex. You should press the "join us" button on the site and send us some pictures.'

'Oh I can send you some pictures right now. Give me your email address and I'll send some as soon as we end this call.'

I spelled out the address, and then we outlined an arrangement for her to do our auditing and accountancy. It was all on the move.'

After we ended the call, I got on the laptop and opened my email. Within five minutes, there it was. An email from "Charlottefs" with 10 (ten!) attachments. There was just a short message:

'Hi Shona, great to speak to you just now. Here are some pics, as promised. Taken two years ago, when I was a mere slip of a girl (39!) ;-)'

I opened the first attachment... There she was. Standing in front of a swimming pool in a cerise bikini, pelvis cocked to one side, hands on hips, and looking very slinky indeed. She looked quite tall, and "leggy" - and good-looking in a Bridget Christie kind of way. Her long, wavy dark hair was swept to one side and fell over her shoulder, partly covering her right breast and cleavage, and her left breast showed a prominent nipple bump through the thin bikini material. Her figure was a bit like Aly's; long limbed and slender, though she was perhaps a little more busty. It was an appetising image.

I looked at the other images and, even with no full nudity, they were very provocative. She would definitely be on our website before long.

I emailed back; 'Wow, these are great Charlotte. You've definitely got a place on our website whenever you want, as long as you haven't miraculously turned into an old crone in the last two years. ;-)'

Her reply was very rapid; 'LOL No, still much the same. My husband says I get hotter every year. Bless. I can do the shoots here in London. Jon (hubby) loves taking pictures of me, and I love how horny it makes him... We'll do one and send you the results. Might include some more risqué nude ones. See what you think. We'll talk money after.'

'Great. Look forward to seeing them.'

Hm, that was interesting. The idea of a remote shoot, with pictures sent in, could be another option on our site. It would mean not every potential model needed to travel to our corner of the world. They could even be abroad. The world was our oyster!

While I was musing, Aly called. I was so excited, I immediately monopolised the conversation; 'Hi babe, I just spoke with Reya's accountant friend, Charlotte. She seems great. I think our Showcase finances will be in good hands with her. Even better, she's HOT, though sadly not gay. She's sent me some pictures -- she's kind of an ex glamour model - and she's going to do a shoot, specially for us. Brilliant eh?

There was a pause. 'Yeh, sounds fantastic.'

My enthusiasm was brimming over, but she seemed a bit preoccupied. 'Are you OK babe? You seem quiet.'

'Yes, I'm fine. What are you doing now?'

'Talking to you,' I chuckled.

'Can I come over, now?'

'Of course you can, darlin. You never need to ask. Anytime.'

'I've already drunk half a bottle of wine, so I can't drive. I'll get a cab. See you in half an hour.'

'Fantastic!'

I was genuinely overjoyed. Despite my profligate weekday self-pleasuring, I always missed Aly when she wasn't with me. I went into the kitchen, opened a bottle of her favourite wine, and made some cheesy nacho nibbles, which I know she loves. I logged into Netflix and found a film that we always enjoy, turned off the main light in favour of a couple lamps, and lit some scented tea lights. I sat on the sofa and looked around with a warm glow of satisfaction and anticipation. Not anticipation of sex, necessarily, but just of having her with me.'

The sound of her key in the door was ridiculously thrilling to me, but I forced myself not to run to her. I gave her time to enter the hallway and take off her coat and bag, then I got up and met her at the living room door. We embraced and kissed - a long, slow, loving kiss -- and she squeezed me and swayed me from side to side, then we sat down on the sofa.

'Oo, very "hygge," I love it,' said Aly, using the Danish word for something like "cosy and convivial."

'Here's a glass of your favourite Rueda. I've got some nacho nibbles in the kitchen, hang on... ' I returned with a big bowl, sat down next to her, and started the film, "Blue is the Warmest Colour." We'd seen the film before, and Aly had absolutely adored it. I think it particularly struck a chord with her and her memories of discovering her lesbian desires as a teenager.

'You chose this film for me, didn't you?' She said. I nodded, and she looked at me with tears in her eyes. 'Come here.' She took me by the back of my neck and pulled my face to hers, kissing my lips, then both cheeks, then pressing her forehead against mine. She held my face in her hands and looked at me earnestly, her blue eyes boring into me. 'God, I love you Shona. You'll never leave me, will you?'

'Of course not.' I took her by the shoulders and held her at arm's length, giving her a penetrating look of my own. 'What's going on babe? You're very emotional.'

'Oh, it's nothing much. I was in the queue for the checkout in the supermarket earlier today, and there were two women in front of me. Older women, maybe in their fifties. They were holding hands, and then they turned and kissed, just lightly on the lips. They looked so happy. The love just radiated from them, and I suddenly saw us like that in thirty years. It gave me a pang of fear and doubt for some reason though. I couldn't stop thinking about them and wondering...

'Later, when I was eating alone, I suddenly felt lonely -- not something I'm prone to -- and asked myself why I was sitting there on my own, when you were only a couple of miles across town. I was nagged by these feelings of fear, doubt, and loneliness. That's why I called you.'

I hugged her, tightly. 'You never need to have doubts, honey. And you never need to be lonely. You don't even need to call me. Just turn up anytime you like. My arms will always be open for you.' She squeezed me back, hard. 'I like the idea of us kissing in the supermarket when we are in our fifties. Do you think our pubes will have gone grey by then?' I felt her body shake as she chuckled. We separated and I was pleased to see her dimply smile was back. 'Now, let's watch this film. Unless it's going to turn you into a blubbering wreck, that is.' She gave me a withering look. Normal service had been restored.

We sat sipping wine and munching nachos, while we watched the life of Adéle on the screen, and Aly didn't turn into a blubbering wreck. She was still emotional though, and she interlocked her fingers with mine and squeezed a few times.

When midnight approached, I stood up and beckoned her with a curling finger. 'Come into my boudoir, ma chérie.'

'Oo, ma chérie,' she said, following me. We crawled naked into bed and lay side by side, our heads turned so we could kiss, lingeringly. I walked my fingers across her stomach and wiggled them in her pubes, making her giggle, and she copied me. Then, perfectly in time, we slipped them between our lips. We lay there for a long time, just caressing and copying each other. Every time she did something to me, I did the same to her, and every time I did something different to her she mirrored it exactly on me. It was a heavenly way to very slowly bring ourselves to orgasm, building up to urgent pelvis-bouncing finger fucking as we impelled ourselves on to the peak.

I got there first, but I drove on through my cries of orgasmic bliss, pumping my fingers in and out of Aly's squelching pussy faster and faster and faster until she howled in climactic release and I slowed and became gentle again, just delighting in the feeling of oily lubrication as my fingers slid oh-so-smoothly over her soft flesh.

We floated back to Earth, and then brought our hands up to our mouths to share the flavours of our pussy honey, licking every inch of our fingers clean and savouring the earthy taste of our arousal. Then, we drifted away into slumber, warm and cosy under the duvet, which I pulled up snugly to our ears.

***

In the morning, my phone alarm woke me gently from very near to my left ear. By now, I had discovered the volume that would wake me but not Aly (she sleeps way more soundly than me). She stirred slightly when I kissed her head, but I knew she'd be dimly aware of what was happening and would just go straight back to slumber. I crept out and had a stealthy shower and some breakfast, then headed for my car.

Work was a little more interesting this particular Friday, in that a new patient came to see me and she was a runner, like Aly. She was called Julie, and she had a groin injury, which meant lots of manipulation of her legs and laying hands on her very intimate groin area. Her body was lean and toned, like Aly's, but the interesting thing was, it didn't elicit a sexual response. Well, not a strong one anyway. I admired her physique, and could see the similarities to my girlfriend's lovely body -- she even had a funny and engaging personality -- but that strong, almost overpowering attraction I had felt for Aly was completely absent, and that was a great relief to me. It showed that I wasn't a complete slattern who wanted to have sex with every "fit" woman who crossed my path.

Here was almost a carbon copy of my first encounter with Aly, and Julie was undoubtedly fit - she even wore track knickers -- but I didn't respond in the same way at all. It was a powerful testimony to the fact that what happened with Aly was something very unusual and special.

Julie and I had an interesting conversation; 'It's almost familiar treating you, Julie. My girlfriend is a runner.' I was well past hiding the fact that I was a lesbian by now.

"Girlfriend? You mean...?'

'Yes, I'm gay, but don't worry, I'm not about to try to seduce you.' She looked a little uncomfortable. 'But, if you'd rather be treated by someone else...'

'No, no, it's fine. I'm just putting two and two together.' She looked at me curiously. 'Is your girlfriend Aly Tranter?'

'Yes! How did you know? There must be lots of female runners around here.'

'Well she's well-known. One of the best 400-metre runners in the northwest. Everybody knows she's gay, and I heard her telling someone that her girlfriend's a physio. Elementary my dear Watson.'

I laughed. 'So do you run for the same club?'

'No, but we train at the same track, so we bump into each other from time to time.'

'Hm, Interesting. Anyway, you can get dressed now.' She disappeared behind the screen, and re-emerged moments later fully dressed. 'Don't forget to keep using the anti-inflammatory cream, and massage, and no running until you come back to see me next week.'

'Yes miss.' She gave me a salute as she walked out.

'And Julie... Nice to chat with you.'

When I got home, Aly was crashing about in the kitchen. 'What's going on?' I asked.

'Oh hell. I was trying to make something a bit more difficult. A French tartiflette, but I've fucked it up.'

'Why, what's gone wrong?

'I've forgotten to par boil the potatoes and it's ready to go in the oven now. They won't be cooked. Dammit!'

'Don't panic babe, just turn the oven down and leave it in for a bit longer. They'll cook in the sauce. The top might be a bit crispier, but I like it like that.' I smiled and kissed her.

'Oh Shona, why are you so lovely? You never get in a flap, and you never give me a hard time about anything. How did I find you?'

'Well, if I recall correctly, you hurt your knee, and the next minute, there I was...'

She laughed. 'Not quite that simple, but not a bad summary, I suppose.'

We slammed the dish in the oven for 45 minutes and retired to the sofa. 'I've been treating a friend of yours today,' I said. 'Julie Bond.'

'Really? She's not really a friend, but I know who you mean. What's she done to herself?'

'Groin strain. Felt like quite a bad one. She'll be out for a month I reckon.' Aly pulled a sad face. 'Do you know what else I found out today?'

'No, what?'

'That what happened when you came to see me was something extraordinary. Julie came in today, slim, lithe, athletic, bit like you. She even had Nike knix on, but I had no strong reaction to her. It was nothing like when you came. That electrifying exchange of pheromones. I still have it now when you are near me.'

'She, smiled and hugged me. 'I feel it too babe.'

'You know, the other night, when we were having that little threesome with Reya, even when I was eating her pussy (and enjoying it, I'll have to admit) my eyes, and my mind, were mainly focussed on you, queening her just a couple of feet away.'

'Wow,' she said slowly, eyes wide. 'And I was thinking about an earlier time when I woke you up by queening you in the middle of the night. It was thinking about that that got me off, as much as anything Reya was doing to me.'

This was momentous. Our connection had become so strong that, even when having sex with someone else, we were still, in our minds, having sex with each other. It made us realise that we needn't be quite so strictly exclusive, as long as we were both present, and both open to it.

The tartiflette was delicious. The potatoes were a little firm but I like them like that and the cheese topping was lovely and browned. She was fast becoming a wizz in the kitchen. We couldn't stop smiling at each other as we ate, and bed that night was sheer paradise.

***

As it happened, this easing of our pact was timely because we had another applicant to the website. She was a Polish woman called Kasia, who had been living in Holland for the past 7 years. She was the same age as me (29) and had moved from Poland '...to get away from the Polish laws, which are a minefield for a porn actress like myself. I am working in porn films since I am 18, and I wish to carry on. I like your site is owned by women and has no men in it. I have been finding work in Holland and Germany, but I was working a lot for a site that has fetish like peeing. No problem with that if just with girls, but they want me to work with men also and I say no. This does not help me find work.'

It was fairly obvious what she was saying. She had been discriminated against because she had set limits. I brimmed with indignation. Well, that wouldn't happen to anyone on MY website. If she wanted to work in an environment where there was no coercion, and no male involvement, that was perfect.

I perused her (nude) pictures. She was not a fantastic beauty, but she was above average, with slightly curly shoulder length fair hair and bright, twinkly blue eyes. According to her personal details she was 169cm tall, so about an inch taller than me and she looked quite curvy, with fleshy hips and nice shapely breasts with upturned nipples and quite large areolae. Her pussy hair was trimmed down to a neat triangle on her mons, but at least she had some.

I sent her a message saying we would like to do a trial shoot with her (copying what we had done with Reya) and that we would pay for her to fly over. We must have been feeling flush by now, though I knew I could get a return flight from Schiphol to our local airport for about sixty euros, so it wasn't going to break the bank.

After a discussion with Aly, I said we wanted to do a lesbian threesome with her, with toys and oral sex and she was fine with that, so I started making arrangements. We would need Viv on camera, so I found a Saturday when she was not on shift, and arranged for her to come and do the filming.

When I called her to explain what we were planning, and described Kasia to her, Viv was very excited. I could almost see her grinning with delight 'Can Sonia come to observe?' She asked. 'She's mad for it.'

'Yes, OK.' I didn't see any harm in it, and I was sure Kasia wouldn't mind. She would certainly have performed in front of audiences before, and some of them much less savoury, I'm sure.

I confirmed with Kasia, and booked her a flight for the day before, using travel details she sent to me. We were all set.

I took the Friday afternoon off work, and Aly and I drove to the airport to collect her, hoping we would recognise her at Arrivals. We did, but only because she spotted us and waved excitedly. She was wearing a very wintry outfit; bobble hat, purple chinchilla fleece, warm-looking black cargo trousers, and what appeared to be white Ugg boots. Not the least bit sexy, but perfect for chilly early December.

LissyW
LissyW
242 Followers
12