Shona Pt. 10: Charlotte & Champagne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dashed forward to greet us, clasping us in hugs and kissing us three times on our cheeks, as if she'd known us for years. She was amazingly exuberant, loud, and surprisingly girly.

'Hiii, Shona, Aleee, great to meet you. Woow, you're so beautiful, both of you. Look at you.' She didn't care that people were staring, though most of the onlookers were smiling, so it wasn't too embarrassing really.

Like Reya, she had a draggy case and we walked off, dragging it behind us, to my car. She sat in the back, chattering away as we drove back to my place, commenting positively on everything; my car (a very modest Renault) my hair, Aly's hair, the weather (which was actually pretty good) some interesting buildings (not very) and the music I was quietly playing. It was impossible not to warm to her.

As we walked a couple of streets to my flat, she said 'Interesting place. It's my first time in UK.'

'Really?' We said.

'Yes, never been before. I would love to see London.'

'Ah, it's overrated,' said Aly, as she gave me a sidelong look. We upcountry folk have a jaundiced view of the capital. Kasia was looking from me to Aly and back again, and we were both smirking.

'Ah, I see,' she said, 'it's like me. I'm from Zakopane. Lived in Warszawa for two years. Didn't like it.'

We laughed. 'Exactly.'

We reached the door and let ourselves in, and Kasia's positivity bubbled over again. 'Wow, great place. So warm and... roomy.' She walked from room to room taking it all in appreciatively.'

I took her to the spare room. 'This is yours for the next couple of days, Kasia.'

'Super. It's very comfortable. Do you shoot here, or do you have studio?

'We do it here'

She smiled. 'Nice. More friendly.' I nodded. That's what we thought.

'Are you hungry? I asked her, and she nodded with wide eyes. 'We have a treat for you. Aly has made a Bigos,' (a traditional Polish stew). 'Do you like it?'

'I love it. My babcia used to make it. I haven't had it... for years. '

In fact, Aly had excelled herself, scouring the town for the ingredients, including sauerkraut and kielbasa smoked sausage, and then making it from an internet recipe. I'd had a sneak preview and it was delicious.

We set to work, warming it and making mashed potato and, when we sat down to eat it, she said 'It's delicious. Perfect.' Aly blushed, and I swear Kasia had a tear in her eye (even though she was smiling) when she said 'I can't believe you made this for me. Nobody looked after me like this since Babcia.' Aww. Even though she was my age, she seemed so much younger and, despite working in porn for a number of years, she had somehow avoided taking on a hard-nosed cynical shell like Reya had. A fragile shell though it had proved to be.

It was curious she mentioned her grandmother twice, but not her mother. I almost asked why, but stopped myself. She was enjoying her meal, and was obviously feeling a sense of well-being, so I didn't want to spoil the mood.

I had thought of meeting Sonia and Viv in The Sip, but decided we'd wait until tomorrow. Kasia seemed tired, so we turned in early, full of anticipation for the next day.

***

We had a leisurely breakfast in the morning, then Kasia helped set up lights in the living room, ready for Viv and Sonia to arrive at midday. We'd decided to shoot in the living room, then later in the bedroom. The "story" being not far from the truth -- that Kasia had come for an interview and we had all been overcome by lesbian lust.

Kasia said, 'I have lingerie. What would you like?'

'I think we will keep it to normal, everyday undies for this one,' I said, 'and fairly normal clothes. We will do some of the sex without being totally naked, as if we have been overcome with desire before we could get properly undressed.'

Sonia and Viv arrived, and they were surprisingly subdued. Meeting Kasia was obviously an inhibiting factor, but Kasia was having none of that. She grabbed them in turn for a kiss and hug fest, just as she had with us at the airport. Making Sonia beam and exclaim, 'Oo, wow, lovely welcome, Kasia, thank you.'

Kasia clapped her hands gleefully as we went through to the living room, 'Just girls. Fantastic!' This was obviously not the situation she was used to for a photo or video shoot. She would become accustomed to a lot of things being different, working with us.

Viv set about arranging lights and checking camera settings, looking very studious and professional -- she was taking this role very seriously now. Sonia, obviously feeling a little left out, said 'Can I have a go at some filming?'

I thought for a moment, then said 'Actually, that's not a bad idea, Sonia. I'll give you a camera and you can just shoot what you want, then we'll see how it can be cut in later. Having a variety of shots is always good.'

I got a camera, and ran Sonia through how to use it, how to zoom, how to shoot close ups, and how to shoot still images. She was very excited, asking questions and test-filming everything in sight. Even Kasia thought it was funny.

We started the film with some pretty hammy dialogue -- we are no different to any other porn site in that respect -- but very quickly got to the sexual. Aly and I were sitting on the sofa, ostensibly interviewing Kasia, and we asked her to strip, so we could see her body. She was playing the part of a very forward, very bold, very sassy character, and she was brilliant at it. It was quite obvious that that character was part of her. I don't believe she was faking it.

She came and stood close to us and took off her top and bra, letting her tits bounce free, showing off her already prominent nipples, then she moved even closer and began undoing her trousers. Viv captured some fantastic footage of our faces in profile, gazing at Kasia's midriff as her pants were eased down, revealing her little patch of pubic hair and her plump, pouting outer lips. She skilfully focussed first on me, then on Aly, and alternated between us a couple of times.

Once Kasia's pants were off, she stepped up to Aly and, in her delightful accent and in a sultry low voice she said 'You want a closer look?' Aly leaned forward and kissed her stomach, eyes closed in a prurient daze. Kasia moved sideways to me and placing her hands on my head she pushed me down, saying 'You want to taste me?'

I slipped off the sofa so that I was sitting on the floor, and inhaled Kasia's scent. Her pussy was right there in front of my face and she spread her lips with her fingers, inviting me in. I moved my head forward and tasted her hot flesh, loving the feel of it on my tongue.

Viv moved around the back of the sofa so she could film from above, looking down at me eating Kasia, while Aly looked on, lustfully Sonia meanwhile, moved behind Kasia and filmed some great close ups of her bum and my tongue, buried in pussy. These would be cut in later, for a great sequence, alternating between the close up rear view, and the top view, and both were tightly framed enough for Kasia's body to conceal Sonia and Viv from each other.

This was only the start though. Over the next hour, we shot footage of every conceivable combination of the three of us, and some stunning oral sex scenes. Not just oral sex though. There was a great sequence where I was fucking Kasia with a big, ribbed toy, while Aly watched and occasionally lapped at her clit. Kasia was making a lot of noise and I'm pretty sure it wasn't faked..

Eventually, Sonia said 'Oh this makes me so fuckin horny, I'm about to explode. She had her hand in her pants, frigging her clit, and Viv suddenly said, with apparently great urgency, 'Let me help. Here, Shona, film us,' and handed me the camera. Half-naked, with pants around my ankles, I filmed Viv, undoing Sonia's jeans and sucking on her clit, and things just developed from there. Aly and I switched to filming, while Sonia and Viv became the centre of attention. Kasia joined in with complete abandon and some of the footage we managed to capture before we also had to succumb to the sexual imperative was spectacular.

The clips we filmed were rather random and disjointed. They wouldn't make a full film, but we started a special section on the site for "Random Reels" of just two or three minutes and it proved extremely popular. A lot of the audience doesn't need a "story," just a couple of minutes of close up pussy eating will do nicely, and there was plenty of that.

I was particularly stunned by a sequence where Sonia was queening Kasia and the latter was giving a demonstration of how to perform cunnilingus on a giant clitoris. I was filming it, but it was so thoroughly lubricious I struggled to complete the scene before my own lust took over.

The whole afternoon degenerated into an uncontrollable, irresistible maelstrom of sapphic lust. I never in my life would have thought I'd one day be involved in an orgy, let alone a lesbian one, but here I was, fully immersed and enjoying every minute of it. I'm sure Viv and Sonia had similar thoughts. We had relinquished restrictive convention, thrown false modesty to the winds, and turned to embrace the most salacious incarnation of Sappho. It was delicious.

***

14 Months Later...

Things moved fast over the next year. The Showcase continued its rocket-like trajectory, and it started to get noticed in the wider porn community. The number of girls on our books just grew and grew, starting with two English girls who had just been 'playing around in our bedrooms' but who had decided that they wanted to 'get into it properly,' and a New Zealand girl who was on a gap year and wanted to do some porn as part of her 'OE' (overseas experience).

As time went on, others joined us. Some were complete beginners, and some were experienced, like Reya and Kasia, and all of them were different and unique. We loved meeting, and working with, them all.

Speaking of Reya and Kasia, we invited them both to come and do a shoot together, and we unwittingly started something. Reya made a special request to work with Kasia again (meaning she enjoyed having sex with her and wanted to repeat the process) and, when we saw them kissing after filming was finished, we knew something was afoot. Reya has invited Kasia to visit her since then (well, Kasia did want to see London) and we hear they have been spending quite a lot of time with each other. Of course, we welcome them whenever they want to do a shoot together.

Charlotte has been keeping our finances on an even keel, and has also provided us with two shoots, one of them including full nudity, which was a first for her (she tells me). It wasn't pornographic. Not to me anyway. It was more of a Penthouse type of thing, but very erotic. She is very good at being sultry, sexy, and alluring. I sometimes think such images, if well done, as these were, can be more arousing than the super-explicit stuff. it was no wonder she made her husband horny. She made me horny.

The site got a big filip when it was reviewed by Adultreviews.com and got a rating of 83% - right up there among the very best lesbian sites on the 'net. Incredible for something that started off as just me, playing with a camera.

Less than two years in, and our income from the site has ballooned. Viv and Sonia are a solid couple, and an integral part of the Showcase, so we decided to split the profits four ways. Sonia is an ever-popular performer, as well as a wizz with a camera, so it seemed the right thing to do.

My income from the site (even though only a quarter of the proceeds) reached the point where it easily outstripped what I was earning as a physiotherapist and the time to leave the clinic had arrived. I handed in my notice, with mixed feelings, and worked my last month feeling very strange, especially the last week, when I was introducing a new girl. This was supposed to be my job for life, but now I was leaving it behind and someone else was stepping into my shoes.

My last day was surprisingly painful and emotional. Sally made me a cake and said 'Oh, you are going to be sadly missed around here, Shona. I've enjoyed working with you SO much.'

My colleague Peter squeezed me so hard I thought my bones were going to crack. 'Take care of yourself petal. This place won't be the same without you.'

Everyone knew why I was leaving; I'd explained it in a little leaving party they'd thrown for me, causing many dropped jaws and raised eyebrows, but no-one was disapproving or censorious. They all wished me well. What a great bunch of workmates they were.

I left there, fighting with tears, with their well-wishes ringing in my ears, and drove home with great sobs racking my chest. This was the biggest change I'd ever made in my life, and it was seismic. It shook me to my core, but I knew I was doing the right thing. Wasn't I?

During this period of monstrous change, I turned 30, and Aly, Viv, and Sonia organised a lavish champagne party at a local hotel, keeping it secret until the very last minute. It coincided with me being invited to be interviewed by Cosmopolitan magazine (and when that happens, you KNOW you've made it) so there was a lot to celebrate.

I was astonished by the people Aly had invited to the party, including ex work colleagues, girls from the site, including Reya and Kasia, Clo and Deena, Tilly from the cafe (!), and even my parents, who had been initially shocked and dumbfounded by my revelations, but had in the end, as always, come out in support of me. Bless them.

Aly made a speech, which had me blubbering again, about how this party was 'a celebration of Shona, who makes all our lives better, just by being Shona,' and how I had made her 'happier than I even thought was possible.' She must have known she had done exactly the same for me.

I was overcome with hugs, kisses and love, and, it must be said, quite a few too many glasses of Moët, and the last thing I remember was Aly, Viv, and Sonia "assisting" me upstairs to my flat and laying me down on my bed. Just before I spiralled into unconsciousness there was a soft kiss on my temple. Aly. Thank you darling.

***

5 Years Later...

So, where are we all now? Well, Viv and Sonia are still performing, and Sonia has a flourishing career as a 'MILF', now she's nearly 40. Her videos, especially her solos, are extremely popular. They both left nursing just a couple of years ago and now split their time between the Showcase and taking mega trips abroad -- Viv has always had a passion for travel. Now she has the time, and the means, to indulge it.

Reya and Kasia now live together near London. They come up north only occasionally nowadays, preferring to make their own videos then sell them to us for a negotiated fee. It works well, and theirs are some of the hottest videos on the site. There's a real passion, and chemistry, between them, which really comes across. Reya is the most-requested performer on the site.

Clo and Deena? Well, they are still together, still working at the hospital, and we still see them occasionally, but Clo has never shown any interest in getting involved in the Showcase again. Viv says they are 'very happy' but Deena remains far too reserved to contemplate getting into erotica, and Clo is devoted to her.

Clo was pivotal in my journey -- she was my first lesbian experience after all - and she would undoubtedly have been an integral part of the Showcase if she hadn't got together with Deena. She sort of missed the boat really, and I often wonder where she'd be now if she'd pursued (say) Viv, instead of Deena. Still, Viv says they are happy so...

And what about Aly and I? We are closer than ever. I have moved in with her in the suburbs, and we now use the flat just for filming, or as a crash pad if we have a particularly heavy night on the town.

We have almost completely retired from performing now, and are happy to leave it to the younger girls, though I'm gratified that the stuff we did years ago is still on the site, and still very popular. Our own sex is as scintillating as ever it was though, and I never find my eye wandering, much, despite what it sees on a regular basis. No-one can compare with my Aly.

The Showcase is still going from strength to strength. I think the fact that it is run entirely by women, and features only women, is central to its special appeal. It holds an enviable position in the industry, and we've had offers to buy the site for large sums of money but we've always turned them down. We enjoy having it, and love the fact that it shifts the balance of the industry, even if only slightly.

***

Aly broke into my thoughts; 'Watcha doin beautiful?'

'Oh, just finishing off writing up the story of the Showcase,' I said, closing the laptop.

She took my hand. 'Fancy a little afternoon luvvin?'

'Oo, yes please. Is it your turn on top, or mine...?'

***

12