All Comments on 'Shona Pt. 10: Charlotte & Champagne'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Much packed into this last chapter, but flowed easily, even poignantly at times — not painful or sad, rather deeply affecting/evocative — and sex that revealed story and characters. The closing “time stamps” felt good/brought satisfying closure to this romance (and it was so much so from those Aly’s first “treatment” moments). Felt like you’re going to miss this crew of characters. Really enjoy the characters and their journeys you create in all your work. Now I just need to find a “moisture resistant laptop”. Thanks for sharing your imagination.

toesucker1toesucker14 months ago

What a nice, gentle landing for a wonderful series. I really enjoyed the cast of characters and their evolving stories. Oh, and the HOT sex! Hearing how things ended up for everyone was just lovely.

LissyWLissyW4 months agoAuthor

Migbird: Thanks. You are right about the characters. Whenever I write a story, the characters kind of take on a life. I always miss them for a week or two after the story is finished, and muse on them for a long time after that.

Lissy

LissyWLissyW4 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the ending. I must admit I found it difficult to decide how to bring it to a close. I wanted there to be closure, but it was a story that could have gone on and on.

Lissy

JacquiUK41JacquiUK414 months ago

I really enjoyed this series Lissy and definitely looking forward to more of your work. Thank you

LissyWLissyW4 months agoAuthor

JacquiUK41: Thanks for commenting, and you're welcome. There will be more... 🙂

CupidCupidCupidCupid4 months ago

Have to sat that I'm very sad that this series has now finished. It was fun, sexy and erotic. And I've come to the conclusion that my favourite character was Viv!!

Thank you Lissy and look forward to more stories from you. Now, go and take a rest!!! 😊

LissyWLissyW4 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: Thanks. I'm a little sad too. These were a fun bunch of characters. Interesting that you picked out Viv. 🤔

No rest for the wicked though. Penny has me working on part 6 of her story as we speak!

Lissy

LeggieLibbyLeggieLibby3 months ago

I really enjoyed this series. Fun, sexy and thoughtful

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

LeggieLibby: Thank you. Glad you liked it.

Lissy

Martin594Martin5943 months ago

Kind of a mild ending I think. Maybe Shona and Aly would get married? Intro to parents and family? Great story though, I really, really enjoyed it. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES