Shooter Girl Mitzi: Get a Job!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were three other girls sitting at one side if the room, and all of them were eying her. Between the receptionist and the three girl's (whom she assumed were also there to audition) she was the only black girl, but Mitzi was used to that.

The brunette behind the laptop tapped a few keys and nodded, "Mitzi Jones?"

"That's me," Mitzi smiled as she brushed away some of her naturally curly hair away from her eyes.

"Perfect, we got you down here, no problem," the woman smiled. "It looks like you've already signed the digital disclosure form, but we are going to require another signature and we'll need to take a look at your I.D. as well. Any information we take from you is strictly to cover our own butts, and it's kept completely confidential," the woman laughed. "If you want to take a seat over with the other girls, we'll get your audition going as soon as we can."

"Thanks," Mitzi mumbled as she awkwardly made her way over to where the other girls were sitting.

The only seat that was available was at the end next to a nervous looking red head. Mitzi sat stiffly and tried to relax as the girl turned toward her and waved weakly, "I really like your hair."

Mitzi smiled and fought the urge to roll her eyes. It wasn't that she didn't like hearing compliments, but they always seemed to revolve around her hair, "Thanks... I like your freckles," she said, somewhat jokingly.

The girl blushed, "Thanks. I'm Taylor by the way," she said as she stuck out her hand.

"Mitzi," the curly haired college graduate shook the girl's hand and tried not to frown at how limp and powerless the shake was. In many ways, she'd always been more judgemental of women than of men, but in the end, she respected only strength and willpower, and she had very little tolerance for weak women especially.

'"Did you travel far to be here?" Taylor asked as she took her hand back.

"About ten hours by bus. You?" Mitzi was actually thankful for the idle chatter, since it was distracting her from the audition.

"Oh, I live pretty close, actually. I figured I would come over and try out, since, you know..." the girl looked away and chuckled.

"Nope, not really," Mitzi leaned back and chuckled herself. "What do I know?"

The girl flushed several shades of red, "I mean, since I'm a futanari and all, and the money would be nice... assuming I can make the cut, of course," she added with a small hand gesture.

The girl was oddly cute, and though Mitzi was feeling nervous, she wasn't nearly as much so as the girl sitting next to her, "Have you seen videos of the matches?"

The girl nodded, "Yeah; pretty amazing stuff. I mean, there's no way I can shoot that much, even on my best day, but I guess I'm trying to break out of my shell a little and do something crazy. How about you?" She asked a little timidly, "Going for the top?"

Mitzi smiled, "We'll see. I like the idea of getting paid to jack off, and if people wanna watch me do it that's okay with me. It doesn't particularly do anything for me, but I guess it's just like playing any sport in front of an audience," she said, more to herself than to Taylor. "You know, like playing basketball or something."

Taylor's eyes widened as she laughed, "Playing basketball is the same as masturbating?"

"It is if it's a competition with rules and a court," Mitzi replied surely as she laughed along with the girl.

The redhead was about to respond when a second woman came out from a room in the back, "Taylor Wilson?"

Taylor's head snapped over, "Here! I mean... yes," she stood suddenly and looked as if she were going to pass out from embarrassment.

"Hey, just relax and do your best," Mitzi reassured her with a smile as the girl walked off.

As Taylor followed the woman into some room in the back, Mitzi crossed her arms and frowned slightly, No way that girl is ever going to make it, she thought to herself.

Nearly an hour later, it was finally Mitzi's turn to audition. She was the last person in the room, besides the receptionist, and every other girl had been called before her.

The woman who'd come to fetch Taylor came to fetch her as well, and she introduced herself amicably, "Hi there, you must be Mitzi! Thanks for coming; I'm Janelle, one of the shooter girl's main recruiters."

Mitzi shook the woman's hand and was immediately impressed by the woman's strength and confidence. The woman was tall and blonde and had a very business like air about her, and Mitzi thought that they would get along just fine, "Nice to meet you," she replied as she returned the shake and struggled not to overcompensate.

"The pleasure is mine. Now, if you'd like to follow me into the back here, we can get started," Janelle turned and walked back in the direction she'd come from.

Mitzi followed wordlessly as she tried to settle the butterflies in her stomach.

"So, tell me a little bit about yourself," Janelle said several minutes later as the two sat in a small room that smelled like fresh paint.

"Well, I just earned a business degree and am currently looking for a job," Mitzi started surely. "I like to play sports and video games and, um, I love cats."

"Oh, that's fantastic! Though, I'm more of a dog person, myself," Janelle laughed. "So, we both know why you're here, but a lot of girls get spooked or they are super nervous during the interview, so let me make a few things clear for you, Miss Jones. The shooter girls, though pornographic in nature, isn't considered hard porn. You will never be expected to do anything that involves intercourse or sex of any kind, and your body will never be violated during the competition or at any phase in between. This is exactly what it looks like from the outside: a competition between gifted girls such as yourself. If you have any particular questions regarding the events or your personal safety and privacy, please don't hesitate to ask them now."

Mitzi pursed her lips, "I do have one question... do you really make money doing this?"

It seemed like Janelled had been taken off guard by the question, but she laughed a moment later, "Yes, people are really digging it. Our numbers are growing all the time, and we're getting bigger sponsors as well. There's the money we make from the events themselves, but we also get huge kickbacks from tube sites that sponsor our videos, and almost all of our post game content is free. A monthly subscription to our site will get our customers access to some exclusive content, ticket presales, and behind the scenes interviews, but overall we make money just by doing what we do. There aren't that many women in the world like you, Miss Jones, and people are curious. Many people want to indulge their fantasies, but they're too afraid to ask direct questions, or they question their own sexuality. We hope that in the long run, we can raise awareness of what some people are calling the third gender, while eliminating any negative stigmas attached to the idea."

Mitzi nodded slowly; it sounded too good to be true, but she was trying to keep an open mind, "That sounds great, but..." she paused, "Would this be a viable career option for me? I mean, if I wanted to do this for a living?"

The woman looked over her for a long moment and smiled seriously, "You're a real serious contender, aren't you?"

Mitzi shrugged, feeling suddenly nervous, "I'd like to consider myself one, yes."

"I like your attitude, miss Jones, and you seem like a right to the point kind of gal. Can you shoot?"

Mitzi nodded confidently, "I can shoot, yes."

"How well?"

Mitzi recalled the last time she'd masturbated in the shower. It was actually after she'd watched a few more shooter girls videos, and she'd plastered the shower wall so hard that she actually had to scrub it off afterward, "Pretty damn well."

"Good! If you can shoot as well as you say you can, then yes, I believe that we've grown enough to be considered a viable career option for you. The matches themselves don't pay all that well, to be honest, but if you can get sponsored, that's where the real money comes from. If you can get their attention and wow them, then they'll come flocking to you. We can facilitate dealings with the sponsors, but ultimately, it's between you and them... just be sure to read the contract before you sign," she added with a serious smile. "In any case, it's a little early to be talking about that; we still have an audition to do!"

Mitzi nodded and smiled, "Well, yeah, talk is cheap, after all."

Janelle chuckled, "Most of the time, yes. Now, if I could see your I.D. and get your signature, we can get started."

Mitzi wasn't a purse kind of woman, but instead kept all of her belongings in a small backpack. She dug around in it and produced her wallet before handing her I.D. to the woman.

"North Carolina, hm? You traveled a long way to be here." Janelle commented before handing the I.D. back.

"I would have flown in if I had to; really I just to had to see if you guys were for real or not."

The blonde smiled widely, "If you don't mind reading over this disclaimer and signing, we can see if you're for real or not as well."

There was a slight edge to the woman's words that was subtly challenging, and Mitzi had never been one to back down from a challenge, "Sounds good," she said with a laugh as she glanced over the document.

"First off, I want to thank everyone again for coming!" Janelle said excitedly as she pressed her hands together. "Regardless of what happens, I want you all to know that I appreciate your courage in coming here, and I wish you all the best of luck."

The four girls were lined up side by side with a little bit of elbow room between them. Mitzi was standing at the end, beside the red head, Taylor, and the two other girls who were seemingly ignoring her were standing to their left.

One of the girls was tall and thin, and had long, brown hair. The other was shorter and a little on the busty side, and Mitzi had already sized them up even as she'd walked into the room.

In front of them, there was a well polished strip of laminate floor that had been laid over the existing wood, and a black backdrop draped behind it. The room was well lit, and there was a small camera set off to one side that faced yet another black backdrop. Basically, they'd created a makeshift playing field, and Mitzi assumed that they intended to see what their new prospects were capable of.

"Now, a few things before we get started," Janelle told them as she stood off to one side. "You've all signed the waivers and we've verified that you're all adults, so we can all speak a little more candidly to each other. The shooter girls isn't just about shooting cum, it's also about presentation. We have some very successful girls whose averages are less than par, but they find other ways to stay in the game, and their fans keep them going. You can shoot like a geyser, but if you don't have any personality, people will lose interest quickly. Any questions so far?"

The girls glanced at each other, but no one said a word before Janelle continued, "Okay, great. Now, I'm not a futanari, in case any of you were wondering, but I can't imagine that it's been easy for any of you. If you want to compete in the leagues, you've got to show everyone that you're more than just your dick. The novelty of your anatomy is obviously the thing that brings people in, but your personality is going to keep them there." She smiled, "Everyone tired of hearing me talk yet? I know I am. With all that being said, I'd like to see your lovely peckers; whip them out, please."

A palpable anxiety fell over the room, and for several painful seconds, no one moved. If the other girls were anything like her, they were probably all virgins and had never actually been seen naked as an adult. Mitzi hated the tension, and she grunted a moment later as she unzipped her jeans and reached into her briefs.

She could literally feel Taylor's eyes on her crotch as she wrestled out her thick girl cock through the opening in the briefs and let it dangle. Like the rest of her skin tone, her penis was a dark, chocolate brown, and it was perfectly smooth and circumcised.

"Oh geez!" Taylor hissed under her breath as she followed suit, "You need a license for that thing?"

Mitzi was plenty nervous, but she chuckled softly as she felt herself harden against the cool air, "It's not my fault, I was born this way."

The two other girls of course, glanced over out of sheer curiosity, and both of their eyes widened as they looked at Mitzi's impressive, still hardenging cock.

Mitzi, however, was staring at Taylor as the redhead pulled out her own weapon. Taylor's cock wasn't nearly as large as her own, but it was cute and perfect looking, and it's tip was perfectly uncut. As she stared, it grew erect, and the shriveled skin at it's tip stretched further and further until the girl's cock head was exposed completely.

"Damn," Mitzi breathed. She wasn't expecting to get so deliriously turned on, but it shouldn't have come as a surprise to her. She'd never even met another futanari, let alone seen one, but now she was in a room with three and they all had their dicks out.

"This is kinda hot," Taylor breathed as she stared openly at Mitzi.

Mitzi was staring at her new acquaintance with a similar disregard to her privacy, "Yeah..."

"I don't mind if you all take a minute to gawk at each other," Janelle laughed lightly. "It happens every time. If you're really interested in this, you're going to have to get used to just letting it hang out like this... in front of hundreds of people. Go ahead, really, take a minute if you need to."

The girls did just that, and looked over each other for several moments with an obvious mixture of curiosity and awe.

Mitzi was almost drooling. The bitchy brunette (as she'd nicknamed the girl in her head) had a long, thin cock that a thick vein running down the middle. The busty girl's cock was short but thick, and precum was already dripping down its tip.

"You guys feeling good? Maybe a little better?" Janelle asked brightly as she stepped forward.

All four girls nodded.

"It looks like you're ready; my goodness!" Janelle laughed, "Now, here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna set a timer for two and a half minutes," she pressed a button on a remote she was carrying and a large faced timer on the wall in front of them sprang to life. "You have one hundred and fifty seconds to relieve yourselves. You can cum as much as you are able, but I'd also like to see you all have a little fun with it. You do have to keep your clothes on, but if you need to feel yourself up or something like that, no one is going to say no. The best part about it: we'll clean it up for you," Janelle smiled.

Mitzi's cock throbbed as it jutted through her jeans. She was so hard that she could feel her zipper digging into her soft skin slightly, and it was simultaneously annoying and pleasurable. She'd gone without masturbating for three days, and she was already feeling backed up, but after seeing so many other girl cocks all in the same room, her arousal had spiked to its maximum, and her cockslit was already beginning to ooze.

"Everyone ready?" Janelle held up the remote and pointed it at the timer.

The girl's nodded as Mitzi saw Taylor bite her lip and wrap her cute fingers around her white cock.

Fuck, Mitzi cussed inwardly as she struggled not to start prematurely.

"You all have such wonderful looks on your faces," Janelle said with a slightly wicked smile, "That's the kind of thing our audience wants to see. I've been cruel enough to you, though, so let' start in three... two... one...go!"

The timer started and Mitzi grabbed ahold of her dick so tightly that she almost came simply from the pressure. In three seconds, her fingers found all the right spots on her shaft, and she started cranking down on herself like it was her last day on earth.

"Mmm, ahh!" Less than ten seconds in, Taylor cried out and as her hard girl dick fired first.

Mitzi's eyes widened as she looked down at the friendly girl. Her cum was so watery that it sprayed everywhere, and though it's distance wasn't impressive, the tiny droplets on the dark laminate were evidence of how much was coming out of her.

"Shit!" Mitzi grit her teeth as her dick rocketed. It had been a long time since she'd felt such an immense heat, and seeing Taylor explode had shoved her over the edge all at once. Her cum was healthy and white, and she shot several feet past Taylor's droplets.

The two other girls shouted as they both came at the same time, but Mitzi wasn't paying attention as she kept cranking down on herself. She was still climaxing as she shot several times more, and her hand never stopped moving, even when she'd finished firing.

Taylor's fingers were diddling over her semi-limp cock as she tried to work her way up to another climax, but her eyes were settled firmly onto Mitzi's hand. She'd never seen anyone shoot so much or so far, not in real life anyhow, but what was more amazing was that the girl was still rock hard. "Oh my god," The redhead whispered under her breath as she glanced up at the timer. The red digital numbers read 1:54, and it had been less than a minute since Mitzi had climaxed, so how could she possibly be...

"Ngh!" Mitzi bowed her knees slightly as she felt a second orgasm slam through her. Somehow, there was even more cum than before, and it shot out of her forcefully, a few drops falling slightly past her longest previous shot. She was aware of the timer, but she couldn't exactly see the numbers as her vision blurred, "God dammit, yes!" She growled as she shook her dick roughly before continuing to jack herself off. Her hands moved mercilessly over her shaft, and she pushed the annoying feeling of the after climax away and powered through the fatigue that a man would normally feel after such a hard orgasm.

How is she doing that? the redhead thought as she felt herself harden fully once more. Taylor took hold of herself again and stroked, and as her mouth fell open she realized something, I can't compete with that. It wasn't a sad thought, but instead, more of a relief. Still, she continued to stroke herself, and as she glanced over at the other girls she saw the busty girl cum again. It was like an endless stream of cum dripping from the tip of her cock, and though it had very little distance, it was clearly more than she herself was producing.

The rich smell of hot protein filled her nostrils as Mitzi jacked herself with long, hard thrusts. There couldn't be that much time left, but she wasn't going to stop until she was told to. Three days without cumming was too long, and just being around other women like herself was arousing in a way that she couldn't quite pinpoint.

"One minute left, girls; let's see some more jizz!" Janelle cheered them on from where she was standing beside the camera.

All four girls were moaning as they each shot another load. For the short girl, it was her third, for the tall brunette and Taylor, their second, but for Mitzi...

"Aw, yes!" Mitzi grinned wantonly as her dick spewed out it's fourth load. There was nothing she loved more than the feeling of ejaculating, and even as her seed left her shaft she could only think about the next wave of sensation... and winning. She had no idea how far ahead she was, but her hand kept moving as she gripped herself even tighter.

Taylor shook her head and panted as she saw the timer. There was no way she could cum again, so she wasn't even going to try. It seemed like the brunette was in the same boat, and they looked at each other and exchanged a tired smile.

At thirty seconds left on the clock, the short, busty girl came again. her cum wasn't nearly as thick as before, and she moaned as she pinched out several more drops. She panted hard as she looked up at the timer, and she seemed satisfied with her performance as she raised her head and took a deep breath.