Shooter Girl Mitzi: Get a Job!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At twenty five seconds, Mitzi came for a fifth time, "Oh god!" She rolled her eyes as three consecutive blasts of cum were forced out of her.

The three other girls were finished, and they were all staring at Mitzi, expecting her to stop.

But the curly haired deviant didn't. With a growl, Mitzi clamped down on her still hard dick even harder than before and moved her fist like a jackhammer around it, "Come on baby, come on! Yes... yes..."

Everyone in the room, including Janelle, was staring at the girl with their mouths somewhat agape.

Mitzi growled again as she laughed, "Yes... yes... fucking cum for me baby!"

With seven seconds on the clock, Mitzi dumped out her sixth consecutive load. She herself had no idea how many times she'd done it, but as the timer buzzed, she pulled away her shaking hand and tried to recover her breath as her battered dick began to go down slowly.

The three girls were still staring at her in disbelief, and Mitzi sighed as she looked up at them quizzically, "What?"

Janelle stepped closer to the girls and smiled broadly, "That was very impressive, all of you. Some..." she looked down at the floor where Mitzi's cum had blasted past all of the other girl's marks, "A little more so. Still, I'd like to talk with each of you individually. There's a bunch of bathrooms down the hall; why don't you go clean up first and meet me back in the front."

All four girls nodded as they shuffled tiredly toward the exit.

"Mitzi," Taylor whispered, "You're incredible."

Mitzi actually blushed slightly, "Thanks... you were pretty damn good too."

"Miss Jones, have a seat!" Janelle smiled widely as she moved away from the door's threshold.

Mitzi entered the room and did just that. She was feeling tired, but far more satisfied than thirty minutes prior.

"So..." Janelle closed the door slightly before sitting down across from her would be client, "That was quite the performance. Mind telling me a little bit about what was going through your head?"

Mitzi pursed her lips, "I guess... I was just thinking about winning."

Janelle grinned and laughed, "You know, it wasn't a contest exactly, not in the traditional sense."

The tired girl frowned, "Oh, did I mess up somehow?"

"Not at all, but I did tell you that there was more to it than just cumming a lot. Don't get me wrong, that was impressive as hell; it's been a long time since I've seen a newbie shoot like that, but you've got something else I want, too."

"Yeah, what's that?" Mitzi raised her eyebrow slightly.

""That crazy fierceness you got in your eyes," Janelle gestured with her hands as she smiled. "Holy shit, Mitzi, you looked like you were fucking possessed! I need you to be straight with me, though: was that just a fluke or are you always like that?"

Mitzi laughed, feeling a bit self conscious, "I'm always like that... I guess. I cum multiple times pretty much every time I masturbate."

"Okay, but... six times?"

Mitzi's eyes widened, "Shit, did I cum that many times?"

"I got it on film," she smiled with a shrug.

"Damn," Mitzi said flatly as she realized that she'd actually jacked off in front of a camera. She was about to become worried about what her family would think, but a second later, she laughed as she realized that she didn't care, "Well, I don't usually cum that many times in a row, but that's because I don't have any inspiration. If I had a reason to, I mean, like an opponent, I'm sure I could do that damn near every day."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Janelle crossed her legs, "If you're interested in becoming a contender, I want to see you at the amateur preliminary coming up in about three weeks. It's in California, and I know you told me that you're in between jobs right now, so I don't want to put the pressure on you, but..." the blonde recruiter reached into her purse and pulled out five, crisp, hundred dollar bills, "You have this cash prize for passing the audition."

Mitzi took a deep breath as the gravity if the situation was dawning on her, "So... You mean I'm in?"

Janelle nodded, "Yeah, if you wanna be. Make it to the first match and do what you did a little while ago, and we'll have you climbing the ladder so fast that the amateur league girls will be kissing you goodbye before they even have a chance to be jealous."

Mitzi stared at the money. It wasn't much in the scheme of things, but it was more money that she'd had in a while, and it would be enough to get her to the other side of the country, "How long does the match last?"

"It's a preliminary event, so its only one day. I know it seems a little redundant, but we've got to sort through the participants and place them. There are quite a few matches to go through before you get to participate in any tournaments, but like I said, I don't think it's going to take you long to get there. I'll shoot you an email with the details, but everyone gets paid to participate. Once you qualify, you can participate in as many events as you think you can handle, and you get paid for each event you choose to participate in. Just make sure you don't run yourself dry,' Janelle chuckled, "And I do mean that literally. There are team leagues as well, but you seem more like a solo act... am I wrong?"

Mitzi shook her head as she tentatively took the money from the woman, "I would need to move then...right?"

Janelle nodded slowly, "If you want to make this a career and get sponsored, yes. We're working on opening a studio on the east coast, but it's a lot harder to push through all the politics on that side. I know it's a big decision, so I understand if you can't give me an answer right now."

The curly haired young woman sighed and smiled, "I think I'll have to go and see before I decide."

"Fair enough. I'll add your name to the roster and get that email out to you. You can get through the preliminaries and if you decide it's something you want to pursue, we'd love to have you. It's been a pleasure, Miss Jones; I'll see you in L.A.," Janelle stood and smiled professionally as she offered her hand to Mitzi.

Mitzi shook it after a moment of hesitation, "See you then."

-One month later-

Mitzi heard her mother rustling around in the kitchen as she leaned against the wall in the hallway. The smell of some sort of casserole was gracing her nostrils, and it was such a familiar, comfortable smell that it made the young woman feel suddenly sad and nostalgic. She'd already made up her mind, however, and she was determined to follow through with it. She kicked herself away from the wall and took a deep breath before she headed into the kitchen.

Her mother was there of course, bustling around like she always ws during the early afternoon. Leanna was her name, and Mitzi had taken more after her in the looks department than she did her absentee father.

"Hey ma," Mitzi greeted her mother in the usual way, trying to keep her voice steady.

"Hey baby," Leanna smiled briefly while she continued to chop something at the cutting board, "What's going on with you?"

Mitzi pursed her lips, "A lotta stuff, actually. I uh, found a job... found a place to live too."

Her mother's eyes brightened, "Oh, that's great news! Where at?"

Mitzi tried hard not to pause longer than she had to, "In Los Angeles."

Her mother stopped chopping and turned slowly, "In California?"

Mitzi nodded and tried to smile, but her smile was weak.

Leanna took a deep breath as her face became serious, "Why you wanna go there? I used to live in L.A. when I was younger; it's a dirty city with homeless people roaming the streets and rich, entitled asses throwing their money around."

"Yeah, I don't doubt that, Ma, but I got a good job offer and I want to take it," Mitzi didn't let her voice waver; she and her mom had very similar personality types, and she knew that if she showed weakness her mother would find a way to break her resolve down.

Her mother's eyes narrowed, "What kind of job is it?"

That was the million dollar question, and Mitzi had run through the conversation hundreds of times in her own head. She thought about lying, but her family would find out eventually, and she'd been living in a backwards sort of shame for her entire life. Her mother had always reassured her that it wasn't her fault that she was born the way she was, and Leanna had constantly reminded her that she was just a 'normal girl'. The problem was, Mitzi wasn't a normal girl, nor had she ever felt like one, and despite her mother's best intentions, Mitzi felt nothing but guilt and regret for being a natural hermaphrodite. Her mother would always make off handed comments that ended in such phrases as: 'so you can get a boyfriend' and 'so people will know that you're a woman', as if she needed to prove something to everyone.

"It's... it's like a sports league, Ma. Women like me get paid to compete in events and people buy tickets to see it."

Leanna assumed the sort of hard, condemning look that nearly all mothers give their children at some point, "What kinda contest, Mitzi?"

Mitzi was too far in to back down, and she stood her ground, "We get paid to masturbate in front of an audience."

Her mother's face remained strangely emotionless, "You're getting into porn, then? Is that what I'm hearing?"

Mitzi crossed her arms, "It's not porn; there's no sex involved. It's just..."

"You did not come in here to tell me that you're moving to L.A. to become a pornstar, cause if you are, I'm gonna tell you to turn around and walk outta the kitchen and we can pretend this conversation never happened."

Mitzi tried to hold her anger back. She was sick and tired of being dismissed, and she wasn't going to let anyone or anything stop her this time, "I told you, it's not porn, it's..."

"We're not talking about this, Mitzi!" Her mother raised her voice. "You're not going to L.A., and that's final, I didn't..."

"I already bought my ticket," Mitzi said flatly, cutting her mother off mid sentence.

Her mother's eyes widened, "How? With what money?"

Mitzi had managed to get herself a plane ticket to L.A. a week prior and had participated in the preliminary event. There were almost a hundred new girls there, and she'd been chosen as one of twenty after the night was over. She'd made a little cash and signed a contract, and though she was still getting by on the skin of her teeth, she'd managed to put enough money together for a return flight. She'd sold nearly all of her belongings and didn't intend to return for a long while, but she'd been putting off talking with her mom about it... for good reason.

"I went there last week and made some money... they liked me," Mitzi replied as calmly as she could.

It was obvious that her mother was trying to fight hysteria as she shook her head, "Tell me you're lying."

"I'm not. You and Doug keep getting on me about getting a job, so..."

"A job, Mitzi, we told you to get a job, not to prostitute yourself!" Her mother raised her voice as she clenched her fists. "What the hell are you thinking?! You got a degree and everything, why..."

"Yeah, and look at all the good it's doing me!" Mitzi was having a hard time holding her temper in. "I can't find a damn job anywhere around here, and I'm tired of getting dragged around! I have a chance to do something really..."

"Really what, Mitzi? you have a chance to go and expose yourself to the whole world and be some circus freak?" Leanna's eyes began to water, "Jesus... I raised you better than this. What did I do..."

Mitzi clenched her teeth. She knew her mother well enough to know the patterns. If throwing a tantrum didn't work, then her mother was going to try and guilt her into staying, but Mitzi was so resolved to follow through that she wasn't buying it, "You didn't do anything! This is my choice, Ma, I want to do this!"

Her mother laughed angrily, "You wanna do this, huh? Really? You want to show yourself off to everyone and be laughed at and ridiculed... and objectified?!" She added as she shook her head again, "I didn't raise you like this, I..."

"This doesn't have anything to do with you!" Mitzi blasted as she took a step back. "It's always about you! No one is objectifying me, Ma," she lowered her voice desperately, hoping dearly that her mother could understand. "When I went there, I saw so many girls that were just like me. I felt... accepted. I felt normal, Ma."

Her mother began to cry once more, "I did everything I could to make you feel normal, Mitzi, not a day went by where I didn't..."

"That's the problem; you tried to force me to be normal!" Mitzi raised her voice in frustration. "I'm not a girl, Ma! I'm not a guy either, I'm just... me. I'm tired of feeling lost and ashamed, and I want to do this because I want to do it, not because I'm trying to get everyone to think I'm normal."

Her mother looked down and shed angry tears, "You leave this house, girl... like this... you ain't never coming back."

They were words spoken in hurt and anger, and though Mitzi knew her mother didn't truly mean it, she'd never been hurt so much, "Fine, if that's how you want it. I'm leaving in the morning," she replied as she fought back tears. She turned and took two steps before wheeling around and narrowing her eyes, "I love you, Mama, but I'm going to live my own life now... if you don't want to be apart of it, then there's nothing I can do."

Leanna said nothing as she stared at her cutting board and wept.

"Mitzi!"

the curly haired young woman heard her name over the sounds of the busy terminal food court. It was late, so less people were around than when she'd first flown out, but there were still plenty of restaurants open for business.

She looked around and saw Taylor running towards her, and she smiled, "Hey you! Took you long enough getting here."

The redhead had, much to Mitzi's surprise, made it through the audition and the preliminary. She'd seen a bunch of girls shoot further and more than Taylor, but then, she remembered what Janelle had said about presentation. the redhead looked awfully cute when she was cumming, and even Mitzi had to admit that her girly sighs had turned her on. In any case, the two were flying to L.A. together, and Mitzi was glad for the company, especially after what had happened the day before.

The freckled girl huffed, "Sorry, I'm bad with directions. I made it though! So, how'd it go?"

"How'd what go?"

Taylor frowned, "Come on, you know: telling your mom that you were leaving?"

"Ah..." Mitzi stared down at her overpriced latte and sighed heavily, "Not good. We should go sit in the waiting area, our flight leaves in a little over an hour."

"Yeah, okay," Taylor hefted her carry on and grunted.

"You know that thing has wheels, right?" Mitzi gave the girl a sideways smile.

"Huh? Oh!" Taylor laughed as she covered her face, "I'm not off to a good start, here. I literally just got this yesterday; that would have been nice to know when I was going up all those escalators."

"They have elevators too," Mitzi laughed loudly.

Taylor gave her a flat look, "Promise me you won't let me commit accidental suicide before we get there."

"I'll do my best," Mitzi continued to laugh as the two made their way to the terminal.

"Basically, my mom disowned me and said she didn't ever want me in the house again, so...yeah."

Taylor's expression saddened, "That's terrible, I can't believe that. I'm so sorry, Mitzi."

Mitzi smiled weakly. The two were sitting on the ground near one of the windows facing the landing strip, and they were well away from anyone in earshot, "It's not that bad, I mean, I know she's just being extra right now. She thinks I'm going to be some sort of porn star and she's worried about me and the family image and blah blah... you know."

Taylor nodded, "That's crazy to me, though. It's completely different than the conversation I had with my dad."

"Oh? How did that go?" Mitzi smiled with curiosity, once more glad for the distraction.

"Good. I mean, he was concerned, but once I explained to him what it was exactly he calmed down a bit. He always tells me to do what I think is best for myself, and he's never put the kind of pressure on me that your family seems to put on you. It's funny, he always calls me his girlboy," Taylor laughed, "I know that seems insulting, but it's actually a comforting thing to hear. My mom left early on when I was a baby, so my dad's been a single father my whole life. He never talks bad about her, but I think she couldn't deal with the idea of raising a child like me, so she just... didn't. Anyway, my dad had to change my diapers and stuff, so I guess he got used to it, and he never made a big deal about it like some people do." Taylor smiled as she looked down at her half finished smoothie, "He always told me that he was glad I'm the way I am, since it's like he got a daughter and a son in one kid. So, at the end, he just said, 'You do what's best for you, kiddo. If you think this is going to make you happy, then go for it, I'm going to be proud of you no matter what. Just be careful and make good decisions, and don't let yourself get pushed around'."

Mitzi pursed her lips and nodded. It was amazing to hear such a different takeaway in the same circumstance, and a part of her wanted to be bitter. That wasn't fair though, she realized. At least someone was having an easy time of it, and the suffering of others wouldn't make her own any easier. She smiled as she saw Taylor getting misty eyed, and she punched the girl gently in her arm, "Hey, we haven't even left yet and you're already getting homesick!"

Taylor wiped her eyes and laughed, "Okay, you're right... sorry."

Mitzi chuckled, "Geez, girl, I'm gonna need you to pull it together a little while longer, or else we'll both fall apart before we even get there."

"Oh god, I'm cumming!"

Mitzi heard the girl beside her vaguely, but she was too focused to really care. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her opponent fire an impressive load. The girl's cum fired in arcs and hit the playing area solidly, and though they were great marks from almost anyone's standards, Mitzi actually found herself laughing.

"My turn!" Mitzi giggled loudly with a wide grin. It was the last match she'd need to compete in for the minor leagues, and if she finished strong then she'd get her shot at the major leagues, which would mean more money and more clout.

Mitzi's long, thick girlcock fired forcefully, and her first rope of cum flew well past her opponents furthest mark. It was her third climax of the match, but the tip of her dick began to fire even faster as she flexed her pelvic muscles.

It felt good, of course, it always did, but Mitzi wasn't in it for pleasure. The thing that was most pleasurable was the fact that she knew she was going to win, and even as her dick continued to dump onto the court, she smiled and laughed.

The few spectators that were there were obviously impressed, but she didn't care who was watching as the timer went off.

"That's game!" A woman behind a camera shouted with a wave.

Mitzi lifted her hand away from her burning skin and took a deep breath. The girl she'd been competing against glanced at her court and shook her head with a smile of disbelief, "You're a monster," she laughed as she moved her hair away from her eyes.

Mitzi took the comment as a compliment and grinned, "I just might be. Good match."

Mitzi stepped out of the playing area and used a bit of hand sanitizer. She leaned back and took a deep breath, and her eyes played over the studio rigging overhead.

The building was fairly large, and there was enough seating for about five hundred people or so. The match she'd just finished was a private one, so very few seats were filled, and she assumed that most of the spectators were either people that worked for the studio or headhunters looking to sign some of them up for sponsorships.