Shooter girl Tilly: Roomies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cecilia squirmed as she tried to adjust her package beneath the booth, "I suppose I could..."

"Sorry about the wait; here's your order!" The waitress came up to the table with a platter and began to set some items down, "Fries... beer... and that Irish coffee. I made that one myself; let me know if it's too stiff, sweetie."

"Stiff?" Cecilia replied with a bit of alarm, as if she'd been caught.

"Oh, it's fine," Tilly tried not to giggle, "She likes things a little stiff."

Living with a roommate was a bit of an adjustment for Tilly, but she found that she was actually enjoying Cecilia's company far more than she thought she would. The two were becoming fast friends, and things were going smoothly, until the end of the week, anyhow.

Tilly had just gotten back from the grocery store. She fumbled with the front door and pushed it open with her foot as she struggled with several bags of food. She dragged her haul to the kitchen and set the bags down onto the island with a grunt, then immediately reached for the zipper on her jeans.

"Oh man... finally!" She sighed as she reached into her briefs and practically yanked her cock through the opening.

Even flaccid, she was easily nine inches long, and her floppy, cut girl cock swayed and dangled between her legs as she began to put the groceries away.

The grocery store had been crowded and the drive home had been a bit too warm for her taste. Her balls were beginning to itch, and she hated floating between the sensation of being warm but not actually sweaty. Even letting her extra long trouser snake dangle freely was a huge relief, and she practically forgot about it several minutes later as she continued to unload the bags.

Like every futanari, Tilly masturbated more often than not. Over the course of her adult life, the task of draining her pent up member had become more of a chore than anything else, and eventually she decided that most days it was hardly worth putting any effort into.

It wasn't that she didn't enjoy climaxing, it was just that she had so many other things she wanted to do, and she hated the idea of wasting literal hours of her day on something so basic.

So she'd turned masturbation into a hobby. Tilly had surprised even herself when she began to discover ways to get off while she was doing things she actually wanted to do, and jacking off had become as casual as making breakfast or doing dishes.

That was exactly why she forgot that her cock was hanging out when Cecilia entered the kitchen. She'd spent so much time alone, and her dick was out in the open so often, that she never even considered that Cecilia would freak out.

"Hello, welcome back!" the brown skinned girl greeted her warmly as she surveyed the bags, "Anything I can help with?"

Tilly was on the opposite side of the island, and she shook her head and smiled slightly, "Thanks, but I'm almost done. If you wanna grab the bags and put them inside of each other for recycling, that would be pretty helpful."

"No problem!" Cecilia strolled to the side of the island and began to gather up the empty paper bags, "How was the store?"

"Too busy," the woman responded as she turned and set a can of beans on the counter. "I usually like to go before noon, but it's my fault for procrastinating today."

"We all deserve a break sometimes, right?" the girl grinned. "Guess what I did today?"

Tilly turned, "Dunno. Tell me."

"Well," Cecilia leaned against the counter and her smile widened, "I..." her eyes widened as she saw Tilly's crotch and she stopped cold.

Tilly blinked in confusion before she realized what Cecilia was gawking at, "Oh, yeah, I probably should have told you, but..."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to interrupt!" the girl blasted suddenly as she took a step backwards. "I'll... I'll talk to you later!" She wheeled around and shuffled off quickly.

"Cecilia, wait, you don't..." Tilly heard the girl's footsteps thudding down quickly on the stairs and she frowned slightly, "have to go."

The tall brunette cocked her head and looked down at her hanging dick, "I'm blaming this on you." She looked back at the counter then and shrugged as she went about the task of clearing out the groceries, "What's wrong with her, anyway? It's like she's never seen a dick before."

Dinner was awkward. Tilly had made a simple casserole and side salad, and both she and her new roommate were sitting on the couch with tv trays in front of them.

Tilly had put a show on that the girl had expressed interest in, but she could tell that Cecilia wasn't watching it as they both ate quietly. At first, the woman tried to let the silence between them roll off her shoulders, but she found herself becoming increasingly annoyed with it. She wasn't the sort of person who liked to bottle things up, and she tried to speak plainly as much as possible. Finally, when she couldn't stand it anymore, she tried to break the silence, "How's the food?"

"Oh, it's very good," Cecilia replied timidly with a weak smile, "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome," Tilly answered, trying to hide her dissatisfied tone. She waited a moment longer before she sighed and asked, "Hey... are you okay, girlie?"

"Yes, I'm fine!" The girl responded with someone of a crazy look. "W,why do you ask?"

Tilly didn't know wether she was irritated or entertained by the situation, but she didn't want the awkwardness to drag on for longer than it needed to, "About early, I..."

"Yes, earlier; I'm so sorry!" Cecilia stared at the tv and shook her head, "Next time, I will knock!"

Tilly blinked before she began to chuckle, "It's the kitchen; you don't need to knock to enter the kitchen."

"B,but, you were... I mean..." Cecilia trailed off before she stabbed a noodle with her fork.

"I had my dick out?"

"Y, yeah," the girl nodded once.

"That happens... a lot. Look, I told you in the beginning that I masturbate casually. Sometimes, I walk around without pants, other times, I just let myself hang out my jeans; it's a normal thing for me, Cecilia. I understand if it makes you uncomfortable, but I'm not going to stop doing it any time soon."

"Oh no, I would never ask you to do that!" Cecilia turned to her suddenly and almost knocked over the tray. "I never even thought about it! It's your house, Tilly, I would never, ever do anything to make you upset with me."

Tilly smiled and laughed, "I'm not upset, I was just a little surprised, that's all. What was up with that reaction? I just wanna know so we can talk about it and get it all settled."

Cecilia frowned, "I'm sorry. I know I reacted kind of crazy; I was just not expecting it. When I was living with my old roommate, my body was a secret. I am still getting used to showing myself off and people knowing about me and being okay with it. It was just... I don't know... what's the word..."

"Hypercasual?"

Cecilia gave her a confused look that she was getting used to seeing.

"It means that something you thought was supposed to be private and secret is now normal," Tilly explained. "If I'm understanding you right, you're saying that it scared you because you used to have to keep your body a secret, and you seeing me just letting my dick hang out while I'm putting away the groceries kind of shocked you?"

"Yeah!" Cecilia's face brightened before she frowned again, "It's dumb... I know."

"Naw, it's not dumb. I didn't even think about it, honestly, and I probably should have given you a warning. I know you're still getting used to the idea of exposing yourself, and I guess I can see why it's a little different when we're at work. I mean, we get paid to expose ourselves and jack off, but at home, you're used to being 'normal'," she made quotations with her fingers. "But this is normal for me, for us, I mean. I'm sure I don't have to explain to you how much it sucks being horny literally all the time, and I get so tired of having to jack off just to relieve the pressure. This is your home right now, Cecilia; you're paying rent. I told you in the beginning and I'll tell you again now: you can jack off whenever and wherever you want. It's not like we're going outside in public and playing penis swords at the fucking park," Tilly laughed. "You should be comfortable and safe in the place you live in, and you shouldn't have to cower around and pretend that you don't have a stupid, aching cum hose between your legs, especially when you're at home."

"Okay... I guess it will take me some getting used to," Cecilia said slowly as she glanced at the tv.

Man, she really suppressed herself, Tilly thought with a frown as she looked over at the girl. An idea came over her suddenly and she smiled slowly, "I'm serious, you can whip it out and beat it literally anytime you want. Hell, you can do it right now, for all I care."

Cecilia's eyes widened for the thousandth time that week as she faced Tilly, "We're eating!"

"So? Your food will still be there in three minutes, which is probably how long it's gonna take you anyway. You're not gonna tell me that you're not already getting hard just thinking about jacking off right in the middle of dinner?" She smiled wryly.

Cecilia blushed slightly, "Aye... no... yes... tsk, I don't know!"

Tilly laughed, "I'm gonna keep eating and watching this show. You should take care of yourself so you can actually enjoy the meal I cooked for you, " She took up her fork and shifted on the couch, "Up to you."

True to her word, Tilly continued eating, but it was taking everything in her not to laugh and smirk as she watched Cecilia squirming in the corner of her vision. She didn't find the situation particularly erotic, but she also knew that she was fairly jaded to such things. She knew that for Cecilia, the scenario might be the most liberating thing that had ever happened to her, and she wanted to support her new friend as much as she was able to.

Finally, after several minutes of trembling, Cecilia made a move and unbuttoned her shorts. Tilly continued to eat as the girl finally pulled her cock out, and she grabbed for the pepper as Cecilia began to stroke herself.

At first, the girl's sighs were quiet and reserved, but with every movement of her hand, Tilly could hear her breath quicken. She really was watching the show, but she was also watching Cecilia work herself into a stupor, and she smiled to herself as she reached to her right and picked up a raggedy shirt that was draped on the end of the couch. She had literally dozens of old shirts and ripped towels scattered all over the house, mostly because she never knew when the urge to get off would hit her, and she hated stopping to fetch something to finish on.

Still staring at the tv, Tilly moved the old shirt to her left hand and casually passed it over to the masturbating girl. For the first time since she'd began, Cecilia groaned softly and accepted the shirt readily, then Tilly returned to her dinner.

"I... I can't..." Cecilia moaned under her breath, "Gonna cum..."

Tilly said nothing as she stabbed a cherry tomato and popped it into her mouth. She could see Cecilia's wrist picking up speed, and the poor girl was practically slamming her cock down to the hilt as her breathing turned to loud sighing.

"Ah... yes... it's...Mmm..."

Tilly saw the girl's body go rigid as her wrist stopped suddenly,

"M,,mierda!"

Tilly didn't see the girl's climax, but she didn't need to in order to know that the girl was cumming hard. Cecilia whined and flailed her head as she held the shirt to her crotch, and her cries turned to soft whimpers as her body went limp several moments later.

"Feel better?" Tilly asked her as she scooped up another bite of food.

Cecilia groaned and couldn't even manage a nod, "Oh my god... that was amazing. You... you're sure this isn't bad to do?" She said slowly as she raised her head and glanced tiredly at Tilly.

"If it is I don't give a shit," Tilly chuckled. "It's my house and I do what I want. You should get used to it. If I walk into a room and see you beating off, I'm not really gonna give it a second thought; just don't mess up the furniture or the electronics."

Cecilia sighed and laughed quietly with a nod, "Yes... I promise I won't cum on your things."

The girl made a move to clean herself up and Tilly pointed at her tray, "Eat your dinner, for goodness sake and leave your cock out; lord knows you're gonna wanna do it again before you even finish your salad."

The dark haired girl let go of the shirt slowly and reached for her fork, "Aye... how did you know?"

"You know how I know," Tilly smirked and shook her head as she returned to her meal, "If one orgasm was enough for me, I probably wouldn't have won last year's championship."

Cecilia's face lit up, "Oh, the thing I was going to tell you earlier!"

"Mhm, tell me."

"I signed up for the amatuer contender audtions that are happening this week."

"Oh yeah? That's awesome!" Tilly replied enthusiastically as she speared another bite of casserole, "Taking my advice, huh?"

Cecilia nodded and licked her lips, "I thought about what you said and I feel good about my chances. Also, the idea of having fans is exciting, and when I go up to the arena, I just..." she paused and bit her lip, "I just want to cum all over those lights so bad."

Tilly snickered and almost choked on her food, "I can't express to you how much I'm enjoying your self awareness."

It was clear by her expression that the girl didn't know exactly what her roommate was saying, but she scratched her head, "You're welcome? Oh, will you come see me during the match?" She asked suddenly. "I am nervous!"

"Yes, I'll come see you!" Tilly tossed her fork down on the plate and reached for the remote, "Hell, I'll stick with you through the whole thing, as long as you let me finish my food. Now shut up and eat your dinner; I'm starting the show over!" She said with a laugh.

"Oh my god... there's so many girls here!" Cecilia looked up and down the line with a frown. There were at least two dozen shooter girls waiting to be interviewed, many of whom she'd met and practiced with in the few short weeks she'd been there. "I had no idea there would be so many."

"Don't get nervous," Tilly bumped the girl with her hip playfully, "Half of these girls will be dismissed because they won't make the cut. The other half will be eliminated in the actual one on one matches, and whoever is left will be chosen to participate in this month's amatuer league. If you win enough in the amateur league, you can interview for the pro league, but then you've gotta compete with the winners from the other amatuer league matches."

Cecilia blinked, "Now I'm even more confused."

Tilly laughed, "there's a chart that explains it; it isn't any different than a bunch of other sports league placements. None of that matters to you anyway; all you gotta do is cum hard and enjoy yourself and the rest will fall into place."

Cecilia was about to reply when the girl directly in front of her turned, "Oh, no, it is you! I'm totally screwed."

It was one of the girls she'd been working with before, Delilah, and she waved, "Hello, hello! Oh, are you worried about losing because of me?"

Delilah smirked, "Hell yes. I thought I'd try out for fun, you know, just to see how far I'd get. We really don't have anything to lose by interviewing, and they open these tournaments every month."

Cecilia had seen the girl cum a few times during their (attempted) synchronized practice, and she cocked her head, "I think you can do pretty well."

Delilah sniffed and rolled her eyes with a grin, "There's pretty well and then there's you!" She laughed, "To top it off, you've got a professional mentor; none of these girl's stand a chance against you."

"Hey, hey, let's not jump to conclusions," Tilly put her hand up, "I am nothing more than an observer today. Let it be known that if this girl right here," she patted Cecilia on the head, "Blows the competition out of the water, that it will have absolutely nothing to do with me. That is all."

Delilah didn't look convinced, but she shrugged and smiled, "Oh well, it's not like I ever had a chance to begin with; Janelle found some real animals this last year."

"Animals?" Cecilia asked with curiosity as she craned her neck to take a closer look at the girls in line.

"Yup. If you haven't seen her yet, there's this girl, Mitzi, who won the last amaetur league, she's like a god damned machine the way she..."

"Yo, line's moving up," Tilly interrupted the conversation and patted Cecilia on the shoulder, "Go get em' tiger."

"What do I say in the interview?" The brown skinned girl asked suddenly with a worried look.

"It's a speed interview, so you'll only have about thirty seconds to answer a question. They need to make sure that you can perform on and off the stage, and anyone who is going to be a contender is going to have to be good in interviews. Just tell them what you told me," Tilly laughed as she turned and began to walk away.

"What did I tell you?!"

The tall woman shrugged, "Tell them you're here to shoot; in your own way of course."

Cecilia looked down nervously, "Ai... okay."

Speed interviews were always fun to watch, and Tilly sat in the bleachers and looked up at the large projector screen with a new kind of interest. The interviews were being conducted by Janelle, a woman who, as far as Tilly understood, was the right hand of whomever headed up the shooter girls. There was quite a bit of mystery as to who exactly had kick started the odd yet quickly growing futanari themed competition, but the question was far from Tilly's mind as she watched the girls interview one after the other.

"Hello there, what's your name and why are you here?" Janelle's voice could be heard repeating the question to each girl as they came up in the line. They each had thirty seconds to answer, and most of them were so nervous that they were either unable to look at the camera directly or keep themselves from giggling.

There were a few interesting answers, and Tilly found herself leaning forward and leaning her head against her fist with partial interest.

Soon enough, however, she zoned out until Cecilia reached the stage, and she smiled as her roomate floated up in front of the camera. It was clear that the girl was nervous, but she seemed to be overcompensating with a larger than life smile.

Janelle asked the question and Cecilia stiffened slightly, but her smile never wavered, "My name is Cecilia! I, um... I'm here to help support my family with the money I make, but also... I want lots of people to watch me shoot cum!"

Some of the girls in line snickered while others looked at Cecilia with wide eyes. Janelle however, smiled widely and laughed, "I hope we can indulge you, Cecilia, thank you!"

Tilly laughed softly from the bleachers and leaned back, "Crazy kid," she murmured with a smile as she closed her eyes. It seemed as good a time as any to doze off, and there were at least six other girls that needed to be interviewed. She wasn't going to sleep for more than just a few minutes after all, and...

"Tilly!"

The tall woman's eyes opened with a start, "Hm, what?"

Cecilia stood over her with a goofy grin, "They liked me, they liked me!" The bleachers shook as the girl jumped up and down, "They only picked six of us and I was one of them! All I have to do now is..."

"Whoa, calm down," Tilly sat up groggily and shook her head, "Where is your volume button?" She stretched slowly and blinked several times, "That's... that's awesome, kiddo. Congrats."

"Janelle said she liked my energy. I want go celebrate! Take us to a bar; I'm buying!"

"No you're not," Tilly sneered, "You've got like, five bucks in your purse."

Cecilia frowned, "Seven bucks..." she replied morosely.

Tilly laughed as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, "How about we go home and I make you a cake or something? If you wanna drink, I have plenty of stuff for you to get smashed on, so let's save going out until you get signed."