Shooter Girls!

Story Info
All the shooter girls in one place! Live, laugh, cum!
20.2k words
4.53
13.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing what?!" The tall blonde's eyes widened.

The twins looked down. They were even blonder than the dismayed woman, but far shorter, and the older of the two, Sarah, frowned deeply, "I'm sorry, Janelle. We've been dreading telling you, but our ma is really sick and we're moving back to take care of her."

Janelle took a deep breath and nodded, "Yeah... I understand. Gotta take care of your family," she smiled weakly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to freak out; it's just so unexpected. We're right at the beginning of an exciting new season, and the competition..." she stopped herself and shook her head before stepping up to both women. She placed her hand on Sarah and Beth's shoulders and smiled, "Go do what you gotta do. It's been a privilege having you both around, and it's not an understatement to say that we never would have gotten this far without both of you."

Beth began to tear up. She was the quieter of the two futa sisters, but she leapt forward and embraced her boss, "It's been a lot of fun."

Janelle hugged the woman tightly and tried not to cry herself as she swept Sarah into the hug, "It has been." She stepped back and cleared her throat, "I hope your mother's health gets better, and I hope the move goes smoothly. If either of you ever need a job and you're back in L.A., you know where to look."

The three hugged a bit more before Sarah flailed her hands, "That's enough goddamned hugging!" She laughed as she wiped her face, "C'mon, Beth, let's get out of here."

"Do cute."

Cecilia blinked, "How do I do that?"

The girl behind the camera giggled, "You're always cute, I just want you to do a cute pose. These are the pictures we're going to use for the scoreboard, so we have to make sure you're satisfied with it."

The Hispanic futa wasn't exactly sure what the woman meant, but she smiled widely, held a wink and flashed the peace sign at the camera.

"Oh my god, perfect!" The girl, whose skin was a slightly lighter brown than Cecilia's, beckoned her over, "Come and look at this."

Cece scurried over and smiled at the picture that had just been taken, "Muy bonita," she laughed, "My parents would be proud."

The girl standing beside her startled, "Really?"

Cecilia frowned, "No, it was a joke. They are not ashamed of me though, that's what they say, anyway. As long as I keep sending some money back to them to help, I don't think they mind so much what I do for work as long as I feel safe. You're so serious all the time, Rosey," the curly haired girl nudged her playfully, "When are you gonna come hang out with us?"

Rosanna flushed slightly. She'd been working for the shooter girls for over a year, but still wasn't use to the openly flirtatious atmosphere. Most of the shooter girls, new and old, were just naturally relaxed and adaptable, and Rosanna had always been a little reserved when it came to her own sex life.

"Maybe next time," she replied hesitantly as she fiddled with the camera stand. "Mi-na and I are trying to finish..." she trailed off as she heard a commotion coming from the other end of the arena.

"What's going on?" Cecilia cocked her head and looked in that direction. A throng of girls, probably six or seven, were huddling around someone, and all of them were chattering excitedly.

Rosey frowned, "Sarah and Beth are leaving. It's supposed to be a secret, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows."

"Oh no," Cecilia frowned deeply, "Por que?" The girl blinked suddenly and shook her head, "I'm sorry, I mean, how come?"

Rosanna chuckled, "It's okay, you don't need to apologize." When the two had first met, Cecilia had excitedly begun to speak Spanish to her, but like many American hispanics, Rosey didn't speak a lick of the language. Still, a bit of Spanish always slipped out here and there when she was around the girl, but it didn't bother her. If anything, it made her happy that Cecilia felt comfortable enough to let her guard down, but at least she knew what 'por que' meant. "Their mom is sick and needs help at home. If they don't move in with her, she might lose the house and have to go into an assisted living home and all that kind of stuff."

Cecilia looked genuinely upset, "That's so sad! I just barely got here and really have not had a chance to talk with them. They seem fun."

"They are fun," Rosey grinned before she became serious again, "It's going to be a rough season without them; they've been here since the beginning. The whole twin sister southern belle thing is really popular, and I seriously doubt Janelle will ever find another pair like them, even if she does manage to recruit another set of twins."

Cecilia nodded with determination etched into her features, "I'm gonna go wish them luck."

There were far too many girls crowding around the pair for Mitzi's taste, so she sat off to the side until most everyone was done crying and bitching. She'd really been looking forward to competing against either of them, since both of them were contenders, but life happened and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

Usually, the tall black girl wasn't the sentimental type, but she at least wanted to thank the pair for everything they'd done for her. As the small crowd died down, she watched Cecilia, one of the newer girls like herself, step up to them and wave goodbye.

"Man, she's got a lot of energy," Mitzi mumbled to herself. She was wearing a slicklube t-shirt ( her sponsor) and a pair of comfortable fitting jeans, and as she stood her shirt crept up a little bit and she pulled it down.

"Hey, guys," Mitzi raised her hand a little awkwardly as Sarah and Beth walked past. "I know we haven't talked much and I'm sad to see both of you go, but I wanted to tell you that the very first clip of the shooter girls I ever saw was of you two."

The twins smiled, "Who was more impressive, me or Beth?" Sarah asked as she glanced at her sister.

Mitzi laughed, "Both of you. I was like, 'what the fuck'," she widened her eyes with a smile. "I thought you were both wearing strapons or something and that I watching some weird fetish shit."

Beth snickered then snorted then blushed, "No, they're attached pretty good."

Sarah took a deep breath and looked Mitzi over, "Well, maybe it's time for us to move over anyway to make room for some new shooters. If I haven't said it before, congrats on getting sponsored before officially going pro; that's a damn impressive accomplishment."

Mitzi wasn't usually affected so much by compliments, but if it was coming from someone she respected, she always got fidgety, "Thanks. Good luck with the move."

Sarah nodded and pointed her finger, "I'm gonna be watching the finals to see who comes out on top; good luck, Mitzi!"

"Good luck to you too with all your family stuff," Mitzi smiled and waved, but her smile turned downward as the pair walked off. "Shit... stupid family stuff."

"You're getting close," the dirty blonde whispered into the brunette's ear, "Just a few more sets."

A stream of soft rock played lazily from a beat up old stereo. It sat on top of a mini fridge that was covered in bumper stickers, and the two items were some of the few things in the garage that weren't some sort of exercise equipment.

A bench press sat in the middle of the padded floor, and two women sat on the edge of it, one of them with her arms wrapped around the other from behind. The girl in front, a determined yet tired looking brunette holding a ten pound dumbell, grit her teeth and nodded, "Yeah... okay... I think I'm getting close..."

Behind her, the dirty blonde smiled and kissed the back of the girl's neck, "Don't try so hard, just focus on the workout and relax..." she ran her lips over the tired woman's warm skin before biting down softly.

"Oh Kimber..." the girl in front shuddered as she curled the weight upward. Her eyes grew heavy as her feminine bicep bulged, and she struggled to keep the weight upright as she lowered it, "It hurts..."

"It does hurt a little, but doesn't it also feel good?" Kimber leaned back slightly and ran her hands over the woman's sides. Both of them were wearing tight sports bras and loose fitting sweatpants, but Kimber was pitching something in hers that the girl in front clearly didn't have.

The brunette groaned, "Fuck, this is crazy... I can't believe I'm gonna..."

"Shh, stop talking," Kimber ran her palms over the girl's bare tummy and moved them upward, "Focus on the burn. It's your friend, right? It feels good..." she cupped the girl's breasts and found her hard nipples through the thick material. "It's your first time, so I'll give you a little handicap," she smiled wickedly before she began to rub her victim's nipples through the bra.

"F,fuck...god it hurts so bad..." the girl groaned as she continued to curl the weight. Her arm felt like it was on fire, but so did her pussy and the rest of her body. Feeling the woman's hot breath on her neck and her sensitive nipples being played would probably have been enough on their own, but she'd been at it for so long already, and her libido was...

One more curl did it. The dumbell felt like a thousand pounds in her hand and her fingers were numb, but somehow the pain was actually bringing her to climax.

Kimber felt it too, and she barked, "Don't drop it; squeeze it hard and hold it to your chest!"

The girl did, and as soon as the weight hit her cleavage she screamed, "No way, I...fuck!"

Kimber giggled as she hugged the girl tightly. She always enjoyed winning bets, especially when the odds were stacked in her favor. It had taken her almost two months to convince the racquetball player to visit her at home, and she'd finally managed to do it by beating the woman at her own game. Afterwards, she'd casually mentioned how she regularly liked to have orgasms at home just from working out, which of course, sparked exactly the kind of conversation she wanted it to.

"I guess I lose," the racquetball player sighed happily and almost fell forward as Kimber caught her. "Fuck you," she added with a laugh.

"No, that's not what we bet on. I believe our arrangement was quite a bit more innocent than that," Kimber smirked as flung her leg over to meet the other and stood.

The exhausted girl turned and her mouth almost dropped open, "Oh my gosh..." she stared at the tent in Kimber's pants and reached out tremulously, "Do you... need a turn?"

Kimber let the girl touch her for just a second, then she turned away and smiled, "Nope, I'm good. I got a live match later and I need to keep all my swimmers stocked."

The girl looked somewhat disappointed, "I gotcha." She winced as she looked at her arm. She'd forgotten that she was holding the weight, and she set it down gingerly, "God, it feels like my fuckin' arm is gonna fall off."

"Of course it does, but wasn't it worth it?"

The girl looked like she was trying not to smile, but she failed, "God yes, that was amazing. I didn't think it was possible, but, as usual, you proved me wrong."

"It's a pretty normal thing, especially for women. They call it 'coregasming'," Kimber walked over to the barbell and took a towel that was hanging from it. She tossed it to the sore girl and continued, "Lots of women get turned on by exercise, but many of them can also get off on it. It's usually core exercises, but personally if I'm in the right mood I can get off just from just about any kind of exercise."

The girl was still trying hard not to stare at Kimber's erection as she caught the towel and wiped herself with it, "Well, now I have some new fitness goals."

Kimber smiled, "You can come over and use my equipment whenever you want."

The racquetball player gave her a sideways smile, "Does that have a double meaning?"

The blonde chuckled as she headed for the door, "I don't know what you're talking about," she replied coyly as she looked back. She swallowed hard as she eyed the girl hungrily. She didn't bring people home very often, and a very large part of her wished that she didn't have somewhere to be, "I should probably get ready to go."

The girl nodded, "Good luck with the match," she paused, "I'm tempted to make another bet with you as an incentive to win, but I don't think you need it."

Kimber laughed, "I haven't even cashed in on my last win; I get to take you out on a date, right?"

"Mhm," the racquetball girl crossed her arms and smiled, "Yeah, that was the agreement. Where do you want to take me?"

"Nowhere; I want you to have dinner here with me," she licked her lips and smiled, "As long as you're okay with having dessert first."

The girl blushed, "Yeah...I think I can do that."

"Crazy... this is crazy..." the petite brunette muttered to herself as the taxi drove away behind her. "What the hell am I doing here?"

There was no answer, of course, as she began to wheel her luggage behind her on the pavement. it bounced and rocked roughly over a few patches of broken concrete, and the girl growled as she looked around the industrial parking lot.

The complex was huge, and tons of cars were parked everywhere, but no one was in sight. A few building had impressive looking logos on them, and it seemed like everything in the area had something to do with some sort of construction.

The girl wheeled over to an outdoor directory that was sun bleached white, and she winced at it through her glasses, "Yeah, this is definitely the place... I guess it's that building over there?"

She wheeled her luggage across the parking lot to a fairly large, nondescript warehouse. She was starting to have her doubts as to whether or not she was even in the right plaza, but then, she spotted the logo she'd seen on the shooter girl's website.

It was a silhouette of girl doing finger guns. The girl had a dick jutting out from between her legs, and it looked like something that she would see on some idiot's giant truck mud flaps.

She pulled the door open and wheeled her luggage through, then grunted as the door almost closed on it.

"Stupid thing!" the girl growled as she wrestled the wheel free of the edge of the door, "Just once I'd like to..."

"Hey, let me help you out," she heard a voice behind her as someone put their hand on the door and held it for her.

"Oh... thanks," the brunette said a little sheepishly as she turned to see a tall, lanky woman with long brown hair. "Ah..." she tried not to show how surprised she was, "I know you... you're... " she flushed, "Tina? No, Tasha. No, no, that's not right; I'm sorry, I..."

"It's Tilly," the woman laughed as she took a step back and let the girl through. "Don't worry about it. I take it you're new?"

"Yeah," the girl nodded and took a deep breath, obviously still embarrassed at having forgotten the woman's name. "I just flew in from Oregon, got kind of lost on the way over and spent way too much money on taxis, so my brain is kind of fragged. Tilly," she repeated the name and smiled tiredly as she put out her hand, "I'm Ella."

"Nice to meet you, Ella," the tall woman shook the girl's hand. "I heard about you; apparently you dominated the competition in the recruiting match. Someone told me that you cum like a fuckin' shotgun; I'd really like to see that."

Ella blushed hotly, "Well, you know..." she cleared her throat, "Um, thanks for helping me out. Any chance you could tell me where to check in or... whatever it is I need to do to get to work around here?"

"Down the hall and to the left is the arena," Tilly gestured, "If you go all the way back you'll hit another hallway. Janelle's office is on the right." The woman grinned, "Also, try to relax. Things aren't that serious around here," she chuckled. "Good luck."

Ella sighed and nodded before moving forward, "Thanks again."

"No sweat, I'll see you around."

Moments later, Ella came to the end of the hall and saw the arena. It was a great big open room with several rows of bleachers and of course, the infamous shooter girl's arena smack dab in the middle. At that moment, there were a few girls rushing around setting up equipment, and though the bleachers were mostly empty, there were a few women standing around here and there watching the scene and talking excitedly.

Ella frowned as she made her way to the back and kept her head down. She'd hoped to come in much earlier to try and avoid the bustle, and she was having second thoughts about whether or not she was even cut out for the job. Everyone seemed so bubbly and excitable, and she wondered if she was really going to be able to...

"Scuse' me!"

A girl with curly dark hair ran past her, seemingly in a rush. Ella was so busy stepping out of the way that she didn't see the the second girl that approached her.

"Hey, are you new?"

She looked up suddenly, a bit startled, "Yeah." Her eyes met those of a natural redhead who was smiling at her.

"Pardon my saying, but you look a little lost," the redhead laughed, "Like you wandered in here. Anything I can do to help?"

Ella stiffened, God, is it really that obvious that I'm new? "No, thanks, I'm just going back to see Janelle."

"Oh, Janelle stepped out for lunch," the girl commented dryly, "She should be back soon."

"Ah," Ella's shoulders slumped.

The redhead chuckled and frowned, "Aw, don't look so down. Lemme guess: just flew in, got lost, paid too much for taxis and now you're stuck rolling your luggage around waiting for a place to stay because things aren't going the way you planned?"

The petite girl's eyes widened, "God, I can't believe I'm that easy to see through," she hung her head with exasperation.

"Don't worry about it; it's happened to at least half the people here," the redhead smiled surely. "Name's Jessica," she held out her hand, "People call me Jessica rabbit, or just rabbit."

Ella took the girls hand and shook it, "Ella. People don't call me anything else."

"Not yet," Jessica grinned. "C'mon, you're just in time to see a closed match between Kimber and Kelly. Why don't you take a seat and put that clunky thing down?"

The two names sounded distantly familiar, but Ella didn't bother to wonder where she'd heard them before. Her luggage was feeling awfully heavy, and she glanced at the bleachers, "Okay... sure."

She followed Jessica to the bleachers and sat down with a huff. The colorful playing area looked like it was all set up, and a few expensive looking cameras were standing on tripods, waiting to film the match from different angles.

"Tell me about yourself, Ella. Where you coming from?"

"The pacific northwest," Ella sighed as she settled down, "You?"

"I'm from Canada, like Mi-na," the redhead smiled, "You've heard of Mi-na, right?"

"She's the one with her own studio that makes all those crazy videos, right?"

Jessica laughed, "Yup. I actually joined shortly after she did, so it's been almost two years for me. Tell me, which league are you gunning for?"

"not sure, to be honest," Ella took a deep breath and tried not to frown. "It's a little overwhelming, just being here. I'll figure all of that out eventually, but for now I'm probably going to do more watching than talking." She turned toward the girl, "What position do you shoot for, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Why would I mind?" The girl chuckled again. "I play at the top of the intermediate league. They've tried to convince me to go pro a few times, and I think my production is high enough to do it, but meh, I don't really wanna deal with the stress and I'm not that competitive," the girl crossed her arms and leaned back. "Being a contender isn't just about shooting a lot; I mean, that has a lot to do with it, but there's a certain amount of drive you've gotta have that I just can't seem to muster. I like being where I'm at, and Janelle always encourages us to play to our strengths." She turned to Ella, "How do you shoot? I'm curious."