All Comments on 'Shooter Girls!'

by solitarycafe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Confused from the start

Are they working in a hotel, or at a sports place, or something else? Got no idea what is meant by shooters girls and they have been mentioned many times in what I read without explanation. So gave trying to understand it.

solitarycafesolitarycafeabout 5 years agoAuthor
Shooter girls explained

The shooter girls is an organization that can be compared to a sport. The girls shoot cum and compete against each other in various ways. I apologize if the context isn't there; there are actually 6 previous chapters that are character prequels that explain what the shooter girls is all about.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Huh

Add this minor detail in the title, description or at least at the start of the text.

Have you seen stories with part 1, part 2 etc in the title. Great way to provide this, saves new readers from just ignoring your future stories because you never explain anything.

FutaLover_79FutaLover_79almost 5 years ago
Cool

I love the shooter girls concept and the colorful cast of characters! There’s so many different directions your future stories can take. I am a bit disappointed in the lack of actual sex though. This would be a five star series for me if the girls regularly fucked one another and if the competitions and lore were expanded upon a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Will there ever be more to this? I love the shooter girl stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
P.O.S.

Excruciatingly Painfull to read. Thank you Solitary Cafe, Blacklisted you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersolitarycafe@solitarycafe
Writing is my life's greatest passion! (Besides coffee!) Otherwise, I'm just a humble introvert, loving husband to wonderful, collared wife, and a cat dad. I enjoy intelligent, natural conversations with all kinds. Sometimes I succeed in being witty without being pretentious...