All Comments on 'Shooting Matt Ch. 09'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bittersweet reminiscing

Oh I loved this chapter Turbidus. Now is it Leon or Lee mentioned in the earlier chapter in that old DVD. I have go check now. Love the reparte between the guys. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. Subdued.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 7 years ago

God, this is so sad. I feel so so bad for Randy that I skimmed once the boys got to the lake, because I couldn't bear to read about them getting along. I guess you're doing a great job. :0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing story

Damn.......i didn't see dis coming........ fingers crossed.........i ope he doesn't regret dis

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not really sure about this twist in the story. A young man goes to such great lengths to successfully seduce a man and yet at the first sign of temptation from the mans' son, he yields. I guess this is your choice but I kind of wish that young gay men were portrayed in a more positive light.

TurbidusTurbidusover 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous I understand your concern

It is not my desire for Matt to seem frivolous. I had him mention, early in the story, that he wasn't a fan of hook-ups. I had hoped to make it clear he was very torn by the idea but that he found himself as equally drawn to Randy's son as he was Randy.

It is not my habit to outline the story in advance. It has already led me in a far different direction than I had originally intended. I'm not sure, myself, where it will take me next.

Thank you for the comment. I hope I haven't lost your interest in the story entirely.

Turbidus

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointed

Matt may not be a fan of hook ups but it doesn't stop him from having them apparently, he certainly went from father to son pretty damn quickly. I'm extremely disappointed all around. I feel like Randy was nothing more then a teacher he opened Matt's eyes and expanded his horizons only to dip Matt off on his son when Liam's spoiled ass revealed he wanted Matt. Just can not finish reading this story. I'm done......

TurbidusTurbidusover 7 years agoAuthor
Dear disappointed

Don't despair about Randy. I hope you'll change your mind and give the story a bit more time. And don't be to hard on Matt. He's a kid, with all the good and bad being a kid entails.

Turbidus

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Interesting turn of events..... I kind of want Matt and liam to be together. But I feel bad for Randy. Maybe he can find someone else....? Looking forward to how you will conclude this story

sm1982sm1982over 7 years ago
What is up with that Lee dude?

Why did he look at Liak so intently as though he's seen him before or reminds him of someone? I'm glad to see Randy give Matt and Liam the chance to see if they can find love with each other even though it is hella weird to see someone having done more than just kiss with the guy he's hooking up with's dadster! I haven't commented before like this but the story is very unique and the characters are easy to love and are funny af! Glad I gave it a chance since I'm not a big fan of reading about ppl dating/hooking up with a huge age gap! Good stuff!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Lee is Leon! What are the odds? Let me read on to confirm. I hope he's bi just like Randy otherwise poor Glenna has been his beard this whole time chile

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES