Shop Assistant

Story Info
He didn't mean to proposition her.
1.5k words
4.57
11.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

I own a clothing store in the middle of the city. Quite a big store, too. We cater for men, women, and children, but women's clothing is by far our biggest department. I work hard to ensure that the clothes we have available are the current style while still keeping a stock of clothes for some of our elderly customers. We have a good name and even with the downturn on business generally we still do a decent amount of business. Part of this is because we opened a webpage and sell things online.

I have always had a practice of hiring school leavers. This gives them experience in working and selling clothes is relatively easy. Generally I've found that the leavers will stay with me for a year or two and then move on to more productive employment, their chances of getting it bolstered by the fact that they have some experience. I do have a couple of women who have been with me for years and they're responsible for the direct supervision and training of staff. (Their pay reflects it so they're not in a hurry to leave.)

Being owner and the manager of the business I'm rarely out on the floor. The exception to this is Friday nights where I chip in and lend a hand as an extra salesman, Friday night work not being popular with the younger staff. They'll do it but they won't enjoy it and that makes turnover suffer. I've found that by being on the floor myself they work a little harder, eager to show the boss what they could do.

One Friday night I was closing up. The general staff had all departed except for Vicky, who was catching up on a little office work. One might think she was being conscientious, but I knew damn well she was just trying to work out how big her sales bonus was going to be.

The doors were locked and I was in my office, just waiting for Vicky to bring me the figures for the week. She came waltzing into the office, trying to hide a triumphant smile. It was pretty obvious to me that she'd hit her target figures and expected to collect a decent bonus. It was also obvious that as soon as she left the store she was heading out for a night out. She'd already changed out of her shop assistant attire and into party dress.

"Thank you, Vicky," I said with a smile, accepting the paper work. "I see you're going to a night club from here."

"I am," she agreed. "A few of the girls are already there and they're expecting me. Is there anything else you need before I go?"

"No, thank you very much," I told her, mentally adding 'that is unless you're prepared to drop your panties and bend over the desk'.

I don't see how anyone could blame me for wanting to play with her. She was nearly twenty and had a very nice figure and a friendly and charming personality. I was actually expecting her to resign and move on to better paid employment sometime in the near future.

What I wasn't expecting was for Vicky to blush and say, "Really, Mr Adams."

"Did I say that aloud?" I asked appalled. "I certainly didn't mean to."

"Well, you did, and seeing as how you asked..."

Another thing I wasn't expecting was for Vicky to lift her dress, slide down her panties and, stepping out of them, bend over the desk.

"Was there something else you intended?" she asked, her voice sweetly innocent.

Rotten bitch. She was doing this deliberately knowing that there wasn't anything I could do. Or was there? I was already way out of line voicing that comment. If she chose to pick up the challenge could she really complain if I reciprocated?

I stood up and moved around the desk, coming up behind her. She was turning her head to watch me, looking somewhat nervous. Standing behind her I lifted her dress, my hand running lightly over her bottom.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Now she sounded confused. It seemed things weren't going the way she expected.

"Why don't you guess what I'm doing?" I suggested, my hand slipping down and sliding between her legs. It seemed to me that what I found there was soft, warm, and inviting.

I started rubbing her vulva, hearing her muffled gasp as I did so.

"You wouldn't dare," she said, sounding as though she was trying to convince herself more than me.

"Wouldn't I?" I asked. "I'm just reacting to the challenge you laid down, after all."

"I didn't challenge you," she protested, and I laughed.

"Yeah, you did, and you know it. So, does the challenge stand or do you withdraw it?"

"What do you mean?"

"If the challenge stands then you have to stay like this and see where it leads. If you're withdrawing it just tell me to back off."

Even as I was saying that my fingers found an interesting little passage and slipped inside it, probing quite deeply. Vicky made a funny noise, half squeak, half gasp.

"You, you wouldn't," she said again, sounding even less sure of herself.

"If you're sure of that then you've got nothing to worry about," I pointed out. "Of course, if you're wrong things are about to get interesting."

I kept playing and I found that she was getting worked up, even if she was trying to deny it. What would happen if I pushed a little harder? There was only one way to find out.

I undid my trousers, releasing my cock from where it had been feeling distinctly cramped. It relished the freedom, stretching out and looking around. I moved closer to her, leaning forward, my erection pressing against the cleft of her buttocks. I could hear her catch her breath. She knew damn well what was pressing against her.

"You're bluffing," she mumbled, still in denial.

"Mmmaaayybee." I dragged the word out in a salacious tone, feeling her shudder lightly.

I adjusted my position slightly, dragging my erection down her cleft and then letting it follow that same cleft where it moved between her legs, so my erection was now resting against vulva, brushing her lips. I moved it back and forth a little, teasing her lips.

"Lift your bottom a little higher," I told her.

"Why?"

"You know why. Just do it."

The silly girl did so, standing on her toes a little. Now she was better positioned from my point of view and I moved my cock so it was pressing against the entrance to her passage.

"Okay, you can now relax a little," I said.

She started to do so and promptly paused realising that if she continued to do so she'd be sinking onto my cock. Even the initial movement she'd made had caused her to press firmly against me, her lips starting to yield. Her pause didn't last long. She took a deep breath and relaxed, sinking back down, settling onto my cock. I just naturally gave her a helping hand, pressing firmly up and into her.

I sank fully into her, no hesitation on either of our parts. Just like that I was fully sheathed in her warm, wet, and willing, body. I held like that, not yet ready to do anything more. That is, not ready to do anything more where fucking her was concerned.

What I was ready to do and proceeded to do was to pull her blouse free, running my hands up inside it to find and undo her bra. Then it was a case of moving my arms around her until her breasts were in my hands. As far as I was concerned fondling breasts was a must do in this sort of situation.

Now I was ready and I started moving, pulling back and thrusting home again. Vicky was moving with me, right from the first thrust, pushing eagerly to meet me. We moved slowly at first, each of us getting used to the other, and we slowly picked up the pace as we progressed.

It was glorious. She was tight and talented, responding delightfully to my efforts, no timidity or false protestations. She was doing this and by damn she was going to enjoy doing it.

We just kept on going, me dragging it out as long as possible with Vicky not minding in the least. I could tell that she had pretty quickly reached a point where she was just humming along, just needing that little extra effort on my part to bring her to a climax. She didn't complain, just riding the high until I was ready. (Although I didn't doubt that if I delayed too long she'd have a word or two to say.)

I reached the point where I didn't want to wait any longer and I cut loose. I climaxed but Vicky probably didn't notice that the way she screamed and had her own climax. Thank god the rest of the staff had already left.

Vicky had cleaned up and left to meet up with her friends. I was still stuck finishing off my bookwork. Trouble was I was being distracted by a thought about what had happened. Had I seduced a reluctant Vicky or had she baited a trap and seduced a gullible me?

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers