All Comments on 'Shop Assistant'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've a similar story to yours, I also work in a shop and as its just down the road from me. my boss is a middle aged Indian guy and fairly easy going.one day he was putting adult mags on the top shelves and I caught him looking and he was very embarrassed so I had to play along. I teased him a little asking if he had seen something or someone he liked. he calmed down and said he liked womens bodies and there's no harm in looking. I was curious to see who he liked and asked him, it was a brown haired girl with breasts about my size and a finally trimmed pussy leaving just a touch of hair above but shaven below so everything is on view.he said she had a gorgeous body and then said so had I and he wished it was me he was looking at.this time it was me who was embarrassed but once I realised what a lovely compliment it was I relaxed. we chatted about the pics and he knew even asked me if I had public hair and my boob size. I told him I am a 34c cup and I have dark nipples and like the girl in the pics I have just a small amount of hair above my pussy. we chatted for ages and we both felt comfy looking at pics and talking openly.i looked at one pic of a girl bending over and said I love to have the courage to pose like that but I've always been to shy.he told me not to be silly as I was gorgeous and said he'd love to see pics of me in a mag, and went on to say he'd love me to pose for him.before I knew it I had agreed and locking the door he took me upstairs and sat me down. his apartment is pretty big and nicely furnished as I had a good nose about. he returned with his camera and asked me if I was still ok with it and as I said yes I'd already undone my shirt. I slowly undressed for him as he clicked away until I was totally naked before him. I was very embarrassed but after a little encouragement and the fact he'd seen everything anyway I carried on. he took pics from different angles, legs open pics, bending over, close ups of my pussy and even pics of me playing with myself.after finishing he came over to me and I noticed his bulge but I didn't care, he held me tight and I let him feel me everywhere before I grabbed his hand and put it on my pussy. he fingers me for a while commenting on how wet I was so I told him to strip off too and make the most of it.very soon after he led to his bed and lated me on top and opened my legs so he could taste me. he then got on top of me and pushed his big cock inside fucking me hard and fast before we both climaxed and he filled me with his cum.

we stayed nude and had a coffee before going through his pics and saving the best ones. I told him if he wanted he could post his favourites to a mag, so between us we picked a few. he sent them to escort and fiesta mags before having sex again.

a few weeks later the delivery guy arrived with a new batch of mags and we both went straight to the mags and their I was totally naked, legs spread and even bending over flashing my pussy from behind, just like the girl in the mag.we dint mention it but gradually a few guys would look at me and smile and eventually ask if it was really me.

Dreamer971Dreamer971over 1 year ago

Nice hot little story! Enjoyed it a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous