Shoplifting at the Family Dollar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

"You're tight as a virgin Mrs. Ebert," the man who hovered above her declared. "I've only got the tip in. Now relax because you know you want it as much as I do. Here it comes."

Slowly the husky man lowered himself into Loretta, and as he impaled the elderly woman she opened her mouth in a silent scream, with her eyes rolled back in her skull. Her hands were clawing at Mr. Welch's arms as his cock went in to the balls, and it seemed that he had just started thrusting in and out when she started yelping incoherently. Her pussy clenched tightly around him and her entire body convulsed as she came like she hadn't in years, and when her orgasm was done she stared blankly up at him.

"My turn," he snapped as he took her hands off of his arms and slammed her wrists down onto the bedding above her head.

The store manager was wild eyed as he began to thrust into Loretta hard and fast, so hard that the frame of the bed protested loudly and the headboard hit the back wall with each thrust. Mrs. Ebert cried out softly in rhythm as his husky hairy body covered her while the younger man kissed and sucked on her neck and shoulders. He came equally hard, letting out a bellow as he erupted inside of Mrs. Ebert, and when he was spent he rolled off the dazed woman and onto his back.

For her part Loretta stayed on her back next to the sweaty brute, staring at the ceiling until she found the energy to swing her feet over to the floor so she could go to the bathroom. The senior rose unsteadily, and while she tried to leave the room gracefully a glance at her reflection showed her walking like she just got off a horse, a fact that did not go unnoticed by the man responsible.

"Get me a drink - water - anything," Mr. Welch said in between chuckles, and Loretta nodded as she left.

Inside the bathroom the elderly woman closed the door and leaned back against it for a moment before going to the toilet, where as soon as she sat down a gusher of urine and semen splashed into the bowl. She wiped gingerly and after flushing went to the sink. Her intention was to wash her face and hands but after scrubbing her hands looked up at the mirror and got a too close look at herself.

She looked wretched. Her makeup was all over her face and that smell - the odor that filled her nostrils was coming from her face and the fluids that lingered. The stench of his penis and scrotum and armpits was a rank reminder of what had just gone on and as she made herself presentable she knew that once this savage left she would soak in the tub all night.

"Savaged," she mumbled as she ran a brush through her hair.

The marks he left in her neck and shoulders would need to be covered up until they faded, the idea of a woman her age sporting all these hickeys around her collarbone was ridiculous. They stung a bit, and as Loretta ran the brush she noticed that the savage had even given her armpit a hickey, right above the hair. What kind of an animal was Mr. Welch?

A minute later Mrs. Ebert woke up from one of what she called a 'senior moment' which would find her briefly daydreaming, only this time she had set the hair brush down and was stroking her nipples when she came to. Disgusted with herself she waddled out of the bathroom and to the kitchen where she poured a glass of water. Before she left she stopped suddenly at the refrigerator.

"The water never gets cold. I wonder if Mr. Welch would like ice in it?" she heard herself ask before she shook her head and slowly went back to the bedroom where her guest was waiting.

"Thought you got lost," the young man snickered.

"I - didn't know whether you wanted ice," she mumbled as she brought him the glass, her eyes fixed on something that was difficult to fathom.

"See something you like?" the husky man said before downing the water.

"I..." Loretta mumbled as she took the glass back, still staring at the erection which was standing up straight.

He had ejaculated. Loretta was certain of that because she had felt the warmth of his seed and felt it oozing out of her when she walked but there he was, very erect again. The thick flesh monolith looked even angrier than before, with the veins in the shaft bulging and the head of the thing beet red with the skin so taut it looked ready to burst.

"Go put the glass on the dresser," he directed, and as she followed the instructions he continued. "Now climb onto the foot of the bed, and what you're going to do it walk up to me on all fours. Slowly."

Loretta managed to get her knee up on the end of the mattress, and with effort the other knee joined it. She bent over and put her hands on the bedding, and when Mr. Welch suggested she could bark if she wanted to, she bit her tongue and started moving towards the headboard

"Whoa! I said slowly Mrs. Ebert," he corrected. "Now stop right there and start again. Slowly. That's so hot the way your hangers sway back and forth as you move. They might not be big but they look it this way. That's it. Now I think it's time for you to do some work.

"What?" she asked when she reached his hip.

"Climb on up there and put my cock in that hairy pussy of yours," he snickered, and when she did nothing but stare and the fat stub pointing at the ceiling he added, "That wasn't a request. Straddle me and put it in. Here, I'll hold your hips."

Despite her age she managed to swing her leg over to his other hip, and when the store manager held her hips Loretta reached down and grabbed his stiff pole, rubbing it furiously up and down the opening of her sex while the husky man chuckled loudly.

"Damn, you can't get enough can you?" he laughed. "All this time instead of you and Betty spending the nights going down on each other you could have been getting laid - maybe going to the Come Right Inn and letting guys buy you drinks for the chance to fuck you."

"Betsy," Mrs Ebert corrected with as much sincerity as she could muster, all the time working the head of the man's cock between her swollen labia, "And it's not like that at all. Furthermore, going to a bar to let men... what kind of woman to you think I am?"

"I think I know exactly what kind of woman you are," he opined as the elderly woman slowly lowered herself onto the fat cock, and as she moaned and groaned he savored the widow's sight and sounds.

"That's it Mrs. Ebert. Take it all," he encouraged her as she kept lowering herself, her grip on the headboard making the bed frame creak, and when she had impaled herself to the hilt he crowed his approval.

Without prompting Mrs. Ebert started to move up and down a little, with the man's hands on her hips keeping her steady, and her low hanging breasts swayed wildly above Mr. Welch's face, much to his delight. He let his hands slide up the aging woman's sides, the flesh wet with sweat, and when his hands went under her arms his grip unleashed the scent of the hairy and soggy armpits.

"Working up a nice sweat, aren't you? Getting all funky for me," the burly man declared, and after he leaned upwards and gave her armpit a nuzzle and a lick he added, "It's like an aphrodisiac to to me - and your going to cum again- aren't you?"

Loretta's answer came in the form of a feral wail that she unleashed as her entire body writhed and shivered, and the force of her pussy crushing the intruder within forced the store manager to cum right after she did. Mrs. Ebert shivered again as she felt the cock twitch, sending more of his seed into her womb, and when she was done she eased off to the side and onto her back where she stayed staring blankly at the ceiling.

After resting a bit Mr Welch got up and went to the bathroom before grabbing the glass to go get a drink. He glanced at the widow who still looked dazed, her chest just beginning to slow the heaving caused by her exertion. Her doughy breasts had fallen back on themselves and now resembled fried eggs but the best sight was the way that his semen had oozed out and turned the pubic hair around her sex into a stiff and bizarre looking sculpture.

Satisfied with his work, the husky man went to the kitchen and got another drink while looking at the various trinkets and notices stuck to the refrigerator, and he smiled when he saw what must be pictures of her grandchildren in the montage. He wondered if they are the rest of her family knew what had always been simmering under the surface of the matriarch of the family, the sexual animal behind the facade.

"Hell, it's a good thing nobody knows what we're really like sometimes," he mumbled to himself as he went back to the bedroom. passing the closed bathroom door where the torrent of her piss and cum splashed loud enough for him to hear.

He retrieved his socks from the stack of his clothes and was putting them on when his shoplifting hostess returned, long since losing her inhibitions about letting her senior body be seen, and he glanced up and had to admit that as elderly women went, Loretta Ebert was looking good even with the various marks he had given her pale skin.

"You're leaving Mr. Welch?"

"My work here is done," he chortled. "Hopefully you've learned your lesson about crime never paying."

"I think so, but if you would like I could make you supper." Loretta offered.

"Thanks anyway"

"You can take a shower if you want,' she continued but he shook his head.

"Then putting on the clothes I wore all day?" he replied "Doesn't work."

"You could just stay - keep me company?" she asked in a quivering voice before putting her palms on his knees and gingerly lowering her knees to the carpet, and when her weathered hands opened his legs apart he let her.

"You like that big cock don't you Mrs. Ebert " he asked as he watched her gently lift the flaccid stub to lick the underside before letting her tongue run around the puffy ridge of the glans. "Bet you wish it was even bigger."

The woman shuddered as she shook her head vigorously before sucking on the knob and let letting her lips go right down to the stump where her face was partially obscured by his pubes. The sound of her sucking him filled the room as she seemed to be trying to swallow the cock, and although she energetically did everything she could to bring it back to life Loretta seemed frustrated my only managing to get Mr. Welch semi-erect.

The determined look on the elderly woman's face as she knelt in the carpet between the man's feet almost made the husky laugh until she brought her hands under his thick thighs and tried to lift them, managing to get his legs on top of her shoulders. It was then that she tried to raise his lower torso. At first the store manager was confused but then grabbed the back of his thighs, thinking that she wanted to try and suck on his balls, and while she gave them some affection at first she then pushed them upwards and dipped her head lower.

At fist Loretta swabbed the ridge beneath the wrinkled sac but then her tongue slid up the gooch and into the fur filled crack between his buttocks. It was then that the stunned store manager knew what she was up to but he spread himself as wide as he could to accommodate, and she did the rest.

"Damn!" Mr. Welch howled when he felt the elderly woman's tongue vigorously running up and down us hairy ass crack, and when the tongue found the puckered ring he almost screamed. "Damn! You nasty lady! That's it. Lick my asshole. Suck it!"

Loretta not only followed the instructions she went even further, and when the store manager felt the tip of the widow's tongue probe into the tiny orifice not only once but a number of times whatever he howled was incoherent, and when the spunky senior's hand reached up to grab the store manager's penis she wasn't surprised to find him nearly erect.

"I know what you want," Mr. Welch finally declared when she started to use her fist to pump him cock, so with a little regret he disengaged the woman from between his legs and as he swung around he grabbed her and effortlessly tossed her onto her back.

As he did that he was afraid that he might have hurt the woman but Loretta seemed fine even if her face was as crimson as the head of his manhood. Climbing between her pale thighs he was planning on playing with her pussy but when he touched her sex the contact of his fingers on her bright red and swollen labia made her recoil.

"Please let me pleasure you with my mouth," she asked meekly.

"Now if you had lube I could take care of that other hole of yours," he mused aloud. "Maybe you have Crisco or something - wait. I have a better idea."

The burly man climbed up and straddled the widow's waist, grabbing a pillow and telling her to slip in under her head, and after she did he told her to link her fingers behind her head.

"That way you'll be able to see well," he said of her position and noted, "and I like the view too."

Mr. Welch cackled as he first kneaded her doughy breasts roughly before letting her hands slide over her sweaty skin so he could rake his fingernails through her exposed armpits, freeing the hair pasted to her underarms and stirring up her aroma before returning to her breasts.

He gathered the spongy flesh up and leaned forward to place his cock in the cleavage he had created and then wrapped her breasts around his erection. He moved forward and backward and pulled her breasts the same way sso that the head of his cock kept popping into view just below her neck.

"Ever been titty fucked before?" he asked as he did just that, but when he got no answer he told her he suspected she had done a lot of things she wouldn't admit. "Feels so good you might make me cum again. Yeah. No turn your head to the side - facing the wall - turn it farther."

"Now lick your armpit," he commanded, and after she gave him a look and made a feeble attempt she bellowed, "You can do better than that. Lick it. Lick it good."

"Damn that is sexy," Mr. Welch said. "Now look up at me. Look at my cock slipping out for between your tits. See it? Now keep looking at it. That's it. Awww!"

Having cum so much over the last couple of hours the store manager wasn't expecting to be able to deliver a load like the first two so he was surprised when the first two spurts landed on the widow's face, so while the rest of his orgasm ended up on her neck and collarbone he looked with satisfaction at the pearl necklace and the ropes of semen that hung on Loretta's face.

Drained, he climbed off of Mrs. Ebert and got dressed while glancing down at the woman who just stayed on her back while the cum slowly went down her cheeks. He said nothing when he noticed the elderly woman's tongue sneak out to gather some semen at the corner of her mouth, and after he g was dressed he looked down at the lady.

"I trust you're alright," he asked, and after she gave him an almost imperceptible nod, he cautioned her. "Now your business is always appreciated at the Family Dollar, but I expect you to purchase everything from now on. Understood? Good"

Mr. Welch left the bedroom and soon the sound of his car starting and the headlights flashing outside indicated he was gone, but Loretta Ebert's 63 year old body stayed where it was as she closed her eyes and rested.

***

Loretta may have dropped off but she was startled when she opened her eyes and saw her friend Betsy Collins looking down at her with a concerned look, and her pudgy friend seemed relieved when she showed slight signs of life.

"The door wasn't locked so I let myself in. Knew you wouldn't mind," the fellow widow said. "Besides, I got tired of driving around the block waiting for Robert to leave. You girl are a mess. He even shot a load on your face. How many times did you cum? How many time did HE cum? Twice? More? Damn, I'm jealous."

"Was he as good as I said?" Loretta's long winded friend asked. "Not very handsome and he's chubby, but he's hung like horse isn't he? Of course you said Warren had a big cock but I wasn't used to anything like that salami of Robert's so I walked funny for days after he got through with me."

"I know I'm babbling but I'm so happy for you. Did he like all your hairy bits?" Betsy wondered aloud. "I knew he would go crazy over your armpits because they're so bushy. Would you like me to help you into the shower Maybe give you a nice warm bath?"

"No - just need to rest," Loretta finally replied as he squinted up at Betsy who apparently had been undressing during her monologue, and Loretta looked over just in time to see Betsy unhook her bra which allowed her E cup breasts to ease to her waist.

"Boy that Robert, he's like oil. He cums in quarts," the plump senior noted as she climbed onto the bed and looked between her friend's legs. Well, the least I can do is clean you up a little."

"I'll be gentle, unlike our man Robert," Betsy chuckled before lowering her face into the sticky jungle, and although Loretta was reluctant at first she found herself opening up and sharing was the store manager had left behind.

***

Epilogue.

Loretta Ebert avoided the Family Dollar for about a week until she returned just before closing, ignoring the dirty look the cashier gave her for shopping so late and heading for the beauty aids. The cashier watched the nervous old biddy like a hawk as she jiggled the door keys in her hand, and when she saw what the lady did she shook her head and reached for the buzzer under the counter. Within a minute the store manager came down the aisle and up to the counter where the cashier filled him in on what she saw.

"Another shoplifter Mr. Welch," she informed her boss. "And not even a good one."

"What did she grab? Batteries?" he asked, showing no emotion when he saw the offender was Mrs. Loretta Ebert.

"No, unlike most of these old biddies this one grabbed something else," she said, and even though there was nobody in the store but the thief and them she told him what she had stolen. "Stuck in in her purse."

Just then Mrs. Ebert reached the counter and after smiling at the store employees set the item she intended to purchase on the counter and waited for it to be rung up. After the transaction was done the elderly lady went to the door, only to be stopped by the store manager and led back to counter.

"What seems to be the problem?" Mrs. Ebert asked.

"You know what the problem is lady," the cashier snapped as she brushed past the woman's purchase and opened her purse. "It's right on top Mr. Welch."

The burly store manager took the stolen item out and dropped it on the counter, and after staring at it asked the shoplifter for an explanation.

"I - I - must have forgotten," Loretta stammered.

"My ass," the irritated cashier said as she looked at her watch. "You want me to lock the door Mr. Welch?"

"No, in fact why don't you go home Dotty?" her boss said as he reached in his back pocket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, noting the look of shook from the cashier since he rarely used the restraints. "This is a repeat offender so I'll be calling the police."

"Okay, see you tomorrow Mr. Welch," the gum chewing girl said as she turned to leave, but she stopped and picked up the tube of personal lubricant from the counter and snickered, "your brain must be drying up too."

"Dotty?" the manager sighed as he smiled and shook his head at his snippy staff member as he let her out and locked the door.

"Mrs. Ebert," Mr. Welch said coldly as he shook his head in dismay and picked up the lubricant. "Still stealing, and not only did you take the large size tube but you didn't buy the generic brand either. Why steal the cheap stuff right?"

"I don't know anything about these things," she acknowledged.

"We sell Vagisil you know," he informed the senior. "In case your problem is dryness in the vagina, but I have a sense that isn't your problem, is it?"

"No," she croaked. "It isn't."

"Didn't think so. No, this is used for another area just as intimate, or even more so," Mr. Welch told her.

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers