Shoplifting at the Family Dollar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

"That's - that's my understanding, but I've never had the need..."

"I think what I'll do is give you a stern warning and send you on your way," Mr. Welch said, but after getting the look of near horror he had expected, changed course and took the thief by the neck and led her to the back of the store. "But that probably wouldn't work would it?"

"You aren't calling the police are you?" she asked as they reached the back of the store.

"Your office?" she asked.

"No," Mr. Welch said as he went through the the back door and opened it. "I'm parked back here. I see no need for police, do you?"

"No sir." Loretta said as he led her to his car and opened the door. "Are the handcuffs necessary?"

"I need to keep you secure until we get where we're going," he snapped, nds as he reached into her jacket and grabbed her unsupported breasts to knead them roughly he added, "Who knows? Maybe we'll keep them on."

***

Thanks for reading.

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers