Shopping Centre Girl

Story Info
Who knew clothes shopping could be so fun?
2.2k words
4.4
22.5k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-April, I'd booked a week off work for no specific reason other than just to have a lazy week not doing a lot. I woke up one day and the sun was very strong, it was unusually warm, so I decided I'd go to the local shopping centre to maybe pick up some new clothes. I needed nothing in particular, but maybe I'd see some shorts or T-shirts for a holiday abroad I had planned later in the year.

I showered and got ready, and made the 20-minute car journey, and parked up in a little place I knew that had a flat rate for parking, with no time limit. I made my way around a few shops but seeing nothing I liked was making me wish I hadn't bothered and had stayed at home.

I'd been in the centre for about an hour, and decided to try one last place, a department store which was almost back at the car park. I hadn't shopped in here for a while, and upon entering the store I noticed they had moved all the children's clothes onto the ground floor. I looked around and noticed a large sign stating that both the men's and women's clothes were on the lower ground floor.

I went down the escalator and on the way down noticed the men's clothes were to the left of the floor area, the women's clothes were on the other side nearest to where the fitting rooms were, with a walkway through the middle. I looked around the clothing, occasionally looking at items but I'd become so bored by then I probably couldn't have described the items had you asked me 30 seconds later.

I noticed the T-shirts were along the walkway and decided while I was in there I may as well take a look at them. While doing, so I heard a female voice shout out "Hey, which of these would suit me best?"

I looked up in the direction of the voice and seeing someone holding 4 dresses up I turned to see who she was maybe talking to. There didn't seem to be anyone else around us, then her face peeked from between the dresses, and looking straight at me she asked again. If I had to guess her age I'd say she was in her early 20s.

"Are you asking me?" I said.

"Yes I am, I can't decide, so I need a second opinion."

"You'll look stunning in any of them," I told her.

She laughed and said, "How can you tell from there?"

"I can't really, but judging by your pretty face you must be a supermodel," I shot back.

She laughed loudly and exclaimed, "Flattery will get you everywhere!"

She then shouted her thanks and walked over towards the shop assistant who was looking after the fitting room area.

I carried on browsing through the T-shirts for a couple of minutes longer when something tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and the girl was there, minus the dresses.

"Come with me," she said.

"Where are we going?" I asked puzzled.

"I told the assistant I needed my husband to see me in each of the dresses to see which was the best choice," she replied.

I looked around to see who she meant, and she laughed out loud.

"You, you dummy. You're my new husband for the day."

I smiled at her and told her to lead the way.

We walked to the fitting rooms where she told the assistant she wasn't sure how long we'd be, as she had to make sure she had the perfect dress for the occasion she needed it for. The assistant gave us both a huge smile and said "Take however long you need, I've put your items in the furthest room along."

The fitting rooms were on either side of a corridor, with the last one on a slight bend, and I noticed when we got there the assistant was out of view. She asked me to wait and pulled the curtain shut. I heard clothes being removed and then the curtain was pulled open again. She was standing with her back to me and asked me to zip up the dress she had on. It was a red off the shoulder number, I was more surprised that I'd realized that because the dress was perfectly showing off the beautiful curves of her ass. I fumbled like a teenager to do up the zip, and once I had she turned to face me. Her breasts were almost as perfect, almost perfectly round and if I had to guess, I'd have said she was a 34D. She let out a giggle and I realized I was staring a little too much.

"So what do you think, or do I really need to ask?"

"It looks great on you," I said, "But I'm not sure about the colour, it doesn't suit you really."

"OK," she said, "Wait outside and I'll slip into dress number 2 then."

I went back out, and she closed the curtain again. I heard her unzip the dress and it fell to the floor. My mind was racing about what that body looked like now she was almost naked, and she startled me when the curtain opened again. Dress number 2 was a long floral dress with a belt around the middle. No zips for me to do. I told her it would be perfect for a family dinner, but if she needed something to impress men while she was out, it was no good. She frowned as she liked the pattern and fit, but agreed with me.

Dress number 3 was amazing. Vivid purple, in a velvet type fabric that swished as she brushed her hands over it. It had a plunging neckline at both back and front, and she seemed to take a long time cupping and making sure her breasts were set properly in it, without them looking like they were trying to escape. She failed. There was almost as much of her cleavage showing as there was enclosed in the dress. I told her that was the one, but she insisted on trying on the final dress while we were there.

I went back out and she closed the curtain, only this time there was a gap at the edge, I glanced and noticed the mirror on the wall that end and I had an almost perfect view of her back and ass. She slipped out of the dress and leaned forward to pick it up. Her ass was perfection, and her panties very nearly didn't cover anything. Only the merest slip of fabric stopped me from having a great view of her exposed ass and pussy. I gasped a little too loudly and was sure she'd heard. She didn't stop what she was doing though.

As she was putting on dress number 4, a snake print knee-length dress, she turned to face the mirror. She pulled the dress down over her head, and when it came down she was looking straight at me through the mirror. She knew I'd been watching. She bit her lip gently as she lowered the dress, all he was keeping her gaze on me. I wanted to look away, but couldn't bring myself to. She started to cup her breasts again, then pinched at each nipple until they were erect. She opened the curtain wide and asked what I thought.

"Beautiful," I said.

She smirked and said, "Yes, but what about the dresses?"

"What dresses?" I said and we both starting laughing.

We decided between us that the velvet dress was the best option, it was certainly the one that showed off her curves the best anyway. She then explained the assistant had told her she could try on 6 items.

"You've only bought 4 dresses," I said.

With that she held up 2 matching sets of underwear, One set black and the other white. I say sets, I've seen more fabric in a handkerchief.

"Black would look better," I said.

"I'll try the white on first then," she replied.

She removed the last dress, she didn't even bother moving the curtain now, she left it wide open. It wasn't until she started changing, that I realized she needed to remove her own underwear too. All the while she undressed she didn't take her eyes off me. I felt my cock start to grow in my jeans, but I couldn't take my eyes off this beautiful sight in front of me. She faced me as she put on the white bra, it was see-through and barely covered anything. She then turned her back to me while she slipped on the panties. She bent over and my cock was fully erect at that point, she was just inches in front of me. The panties were a G-string, so when she stood up straight you couldn't see much fabric from the back. She pulled on the velvet dress and however much she tried to hide it there were visible signs of white at the neckline.

She removed the dress to try the black undies. As the dress was dark this would probably be more hidden. She turned to face me and noticed my erection. I couldn't hide it, it was too obvious. Again she bit her lip, and whilst putting on the black undies she never took her eyes off my bulging jeans. She stood up before she put on the dress, and without altering her gaze started to rub at her pussy, slowly at first but soft moans escaped from her. She stopped herself long enough to put on the dress. This looked much better, she turned right around and you couldn't really tell if she was actually wearing undies at all.

"That's the winning combination right there."

I was almost drooling as I spoke.

"If there are any elderly gentlemen at this event, that outfit is going to send them all into an early grave."

"At least they'll go very happy!" She said.

She giggled and lowered the dress, again her gaze didn't leave my erection. She put the dress on its hanger, hung it up, and turned to face me. One hand started to rub at her pussy again, the other undid the buttons on my jeans and opened them up, letting them slide down around my ankles. Then she grabbed my boxers and yanked them down. My erection flew out and she gasped. She started to wank me, and her legs started to buckle as she rubbed herself harder and harder. She was still wearing the black underwear, the panties had been pushed to one side but must have been soaked in her juices by now.

She paused long enough to sit herself down on the bench, and started to rub herself again while pulling me forward and engulfing my cock with her mouth. After about a minute of this, she started to shake as an orgasm ripped through her. She stopped blowing me as her body stopped shaking, then she stood up, and made me sit where she'd been. The bench was sticky with her juices.

She stood facing me as she finally removed the black bra. Her breasts hardly moved they were so naturally firm. She pulled down the panties too and slipped them off her ankles, then put them to her nose and savored the smell of herself all over them. She started to rub at her clit while sniffing them and then plunged two fingers into herself. She moaned very loudly, perhaps too loudly. She probably realized too, and she placed the fabric of the panties into her mouth to subdue her cries. She turned her back to me and lowered that perfect ass towards my cock.

Her pussy gripped it tightly as she plunged onto it, and she started a steady rhythm. She was pulling at her nipples with both hands, so I reached around her and started to rub her clit. She bucked faster and faster until she was almost a blur until I had to tell her I was close to coming. She started to orgasm again and it was too much for me, her pussy gripped me tightly and I let my seed flow out and into her. She stopped moving, and we sat there for while, her pussy still plugged with my now softening cock. She started to stand up again, and my semen dripped out of her pussy and down her thighs. She had removed the black panties from her mouth, and as her juices were all over them any way she used them to wipe her legs clean.

We got dressed and picking up the dresses and underwear, we walked out towards the assistant. The girl handed her the white undies and the 3 dresses she wasn't buying, and the assistant passed her a fresh set of the black underwear she had just tried on. The girl then handed her a £20 note and smiled and winked at her.

"Did you just pay her for the shopping?" I asked.

"Oh no," she explained, "She's my girlfriend, and she's made sure nobody else has used further than the first two fitting rooms so we wouldn't be disturbed. She's also been filming us so we can watch it back at home later. Thanks for helping me choose my outfit!"