Shopping for Food

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He liked it, but when I told him that I felt like a whore dressed like this, he told me that he thought I'd been shamed at a young age about my body. That's when he started to point out what the other women in the store were wearing. I discovered that I was far more covered than all of them."

"This guy is very good for you. I am noticing that you have a bit more confidence now. You would have never worn anything like this before in front of me, much less out in public. Are you going to start to visit him, like we talked about last week?"

"I thought about paying him a visit tomorrow. I told him what you said and got his address."

"Good, I can't wait to hear all about it. I like the changes in you since you met this old guy."

Liz squeezed her hand together and looked her husband in the eye obviously embarrassed over what she was about to admit. "I gave Jack a hug this morning after he complemented me on this new top and pointing out that it wasn't as revealing as what others wore." She held her breath after she finished her confession awaiting the wraith she felt she deserved.

Her husband smiled, recognizing her discomfort, " I'm glad you hugged him, but be careful that you don't give the poor old guy a heart attack. I'm sure he hasn't had anyone as attractive as you hug him in years."

"Now I know you're teasing. Maybe if one of the pretty young women in the store hugged him, but I'm not in their league." She deflected.

"You really need to hang out with this guy more. I'm sure he doesn't agree with you."

"Well, he did say I'm pretty." She said with her head lowered.

"There is nothing wrong with a bit of flirting and it seems to be giving you some confidence in yourself. I think you should continue whatever it is that you are doing with this old guy. It's working. Hug him again for me."

The next morning Liz put on the new short skirt and looked at herself in the mirror. She felt so wanton, as if she were advertising for sex. She took a deep breath and pulled one of the other thin shirts she'd bought over her head. She had picked up a few more yesterday along with her new skirt since both Jack and Pete liked them.

She drove the several blocks to the store then two more to the address on the card. She parked her car in front of the modest home and noticed that she felt a quivering throughout her body. This was a strange feeling for her, but exciting. It wasn't fearful in any way, but she felt a bit nervous. She thought this must be arousal.

She got out of the car and walked up to the door, remembering her husband instructing her to give Jack a hug.

Jack answered the door dressed as he would be to go to the store, somewhere in the back of her mind, she was disappointed and hoped to see him in a bathrobe, but she quickly pushed that thought from her mind.

"Am I too early?" She asked.

"Not at all, come on in. I like the new skirt and top."

Jack opened his arms for a welcoming hug and embraced her; not as overt as the previous hugs, nor as long, but his open palms rested in the sides of her breasts. She wore a pale green top today that was just as thin as the white one she wore yesterday and a much shorter skirt. The skirt was also in a shade of green and pleated. It ended several inches above her knees but would not be considered a miniskirt. It needed to be a few inches higher before it could be called a mini.

Jack escorted Liz into his home and kitchen. "Would you like some coffee?" he asked as she seated herself onto one of his kitchen chairs.

He noticed immediately that she was unaccustomed to short skirts and as she took her seat her skirt rose giving him a very nice view of her white panties. He only paused a moment, before he shifted his gaze back to her face and awaited her response.

"Yes please," she answered. She did not adjust her skirt, but did squirm around a bit trying to get comfortable.

Jack set a cup of coffee in front of her along with a bowl of sugar and a carton of milk. He then took a seat facing her but without the table between them. "So did Pete like your new top?"

"He really did and again asked if you had recommended it."

She then told Jack about her conversation with her husband and how much he was encouraging her to continue seeing Jack. She even told him about her telling her husband about the hugs, but not telling him about the fondling.

Jack had been stealing glances between her open legs ever since they sat down. She seemed unaware of the view of her panties she was providing.

"Pete even told me that there was nothing wrong with flirting and that I should continue to flirt with you. He said it was good for me."

Jack must have paused in his response to her because she became aware of his gaze not being on her face. She looked down following his gaze and notice that her legs were slightly open and that the new skirt had risen up her thighs.

She looked up into Jack's face but did not close her legs nor adjust her skirt. Jack knew he's been caught staring at her panties.

"I like the new skirt; it shows off your thighs," he commented.

"Don't you think they are too fat?" she asked still not adjusted her skirt, or closing her legs."

"I would say they are voluptuous and very appealing. I'm trying not to stare, but you, in that skirt are very enticing. Your exposed thighs are highly seductive.

Liz again felt that strange sensation she'd felt in the car. She noticed that she enjoyed the attentions of Jack and when he didn't respond to her last comment she watched as his gaze shifted again lower to that space between her legs. She was uncertain if she should lift her skirt higher, spread her legs wider, or just leave everything the way it was. She feared that any change might end the pleasant sensations she now enjoyed. She squirmed in her seat and if it was as if her body knew what it wanted. Her skirt was now higher.

Not knowing what to do, but feeling slightly guilty from the voices in her head, but also remembering her husband telling her to flirt, she said, "Did you say you'd like to play cards?"

"I believe I said that I would not be able to focus on the cards since I'd be too busy staring at you." Jack countered.

Liz felt the heat rise again in her face as she contemplated telling him she wanted him to continue to stare. "I had trouble finding a skirt as you described, most were shorter, even this one is shorter that the one hand length you indicated," she said looking down at the wide expanse of exposed thigh. She placed her fingertips at the top of her knee and spread her legs a bit more so that the palm of her hand could rest on her inner thigh. "See?" she added.

Jack learned over closer and then placed his hand on her other thigh. Her skirt was already much higher than the hand measurement and her panties were clearly visible.

"Have you ever thought of wearing more daring panties?" He asked.

She removed her hand, lifted her skirt to her waist and looked down. "I've always worn underpants like this. Are there different kinds? Different colors?"

"Just like the top you are now wearing now and the skirt you found, there are panties out there that cover less, some are make of lace, or silk, some are even see though." He answered.

"I'm sure you can find plenty around if you look in the young women's sections, but if you would like some help, I'd be more than happy to assist you."

Jack still had his hand on her thigh. She looked down at it, enjoying the contact.

"That reminds me," she suddenly blurted out, "Pete told me to make sure I gave you a hug for him. He said the hugs and flirting with you was good for me." She then stood and stepped closer to Jack and opened her arms.

Jack stood and reached out to her. His hands cupped her breasts immediately and noticed her smile as he found her nipples. He had not touched her nipples in his previous gropes. She leaned into him and after several seconds he lowed one of his hand to her waist and then slipped it lower and onto her ass. His hand was over her skirt, but she sighed and moved closer to him. He lowered his hand until it was under her skirt and fondling one cheek.

This was the most erotic hug they had engaged in so far. Jake was concerned that he may have pushed Liz too far and that her husband Pete might not approve of him fondling his wife, but then again you only live once. Still he needed to talk with Liz about how far she was willing to go. He stepped back and noticed her arousal and knew she was close to stripping down. She had little experience with the sexual games most people played.

"We need to talk," Jack said sitting back down. "I am really enjoying hanging out with you and the fondling, but since you are married and I don't know Pete, we need to set up some ground rules."

"Like what?" Liz asked, "I hope you don't want to stop, I have never felt so alive and Pete likes the new me too."

"First off, have you told your husband that I've fondled your breasts? Do you think he'd be okay with that? Have you told him that I may be older than you, but I am not a decrepit old man? I love having my hands on you. I loved seeing your panties and fondling your butt, breasts and inner thigh. I really want to do more, but I can't jeopardize your marriage."

Jack paused and mentally kicked himself for being more concerned about her marriage than his own pleasures.

Liz paused a long time, before answering. "I've never felt so desired since I met you and I loved your hands on me. For so long I've lived with the shame and guilt that the things I thought of doing were wrong. Pete knows that we have hugged and flirted. He even encouraged it saying being with you was good for our marriage. I'm afraid to tell him more. I don't want this to end."

"I want it to continue too, but I don't think it's right to go any further than we already have until you talk with him. If you want to put limits to go no further than just hugs and let me stare at your erotic body, then we can just do that, but I cannot caress your thigh, butt, or breasts anymore."

"But I like that too."

"Talk to Pete and let me know where we go from here."

Liz left, she knew Jack was right and she could not afford to make her mother right. She lifted her head and headed home prepared to address the issue head on regardless of outcome.

She spent the rest of the day rehearsing what she planned to tell Pete. She considered lying to Jack that Pete as okay with everything, but she'd never been good at lying. She considered not telling Pete everything, but that was too close to lying. She had to tell him everything including how she felt wearing the sexy clothes and having Jack's hands on her.

Pete came home at the normal time and Liz was ready as she could be. He wanted to know how her day with Jack had gone. He noticed the short skirt and loved it, even commented that he'd love to see her in an even shorter skirt.

She said that today went well and she really enjoyed her time with Jack, but she had to be honest with him about her relationship with this older man. She started out by saying that Jack was a healthy and fit man who walked often, did not need a cane and did not act as most old men. She knew he was retired, but was not ready for a nursing home. She even showed Pete the business card Jack had given her and the occupation --retired but not dead.

She talked about the flirting and Pete said that was normal and he had no problem with it. She had to stop him and described the first hug where Jack caressed her breasts and she not only allowed it, but encouraged it.

She told him about the second hug and breast massage, then told him about her time with Jack today and her showing off her panties and his hand on her inner thigh. She told him about the hug that involved her breasts, nipples, and butt.

She finished up by telling him that Jack was calling a stop to everything unless she told Pete about everything and if he agreed then ground rules and limits had to be set.

After Liz had finished her confession, she appeared visibly shaken. Pete knew he had to set her mind at ease. He was starting to like this guy a lot. Not many would respect the husband. "Does he want to meet me?"

"He didn't say anything about that, but he did say that you are the one to set the rules."

"I like this guy and I really like the effect he is having on you. I'm not sure you would have ever admitted any of this before you met-- what's his name?"

"His name is Jack."

"Oh yea, it on his card. I love that—Retired, but not dead. You have always been so secretive and afraid of everything. You now are standing in front of me with your shoulders back and ready for whatever might happen."

"You're not mad?" Liz asked.

"Not at all, but I do have a question and a comment."

"Yes?" She asked.

"What do you want do? I mean how to you want to proceed with Jack?"

"Well...I... I haven't really thought about it. It is your decision."

"I don't believe that. I'm sure you have thought about it. Do you want things to remain the same as Jack asked? Do you want to move forward? How far? Would you like to be naked with him? Do you want to move in with him? Or just have him as a friend with benefits?" Pete asked.

"Honestly, I haven't thought that far. I would like it to continue and to see how far it will go. I do not want to leave you or make you jealous in any way. I like the attention and I like his hands on me, but I will do whatever you say and if you don't want me to ever see him again, that is what will happen."

"Actually I want you to continue seeing him and see where it goes. I also want to hear about it all."

"Okay," she said not quite believing what she was hearing. "You also said you had a comment."

"I did and I just wanted to say I love the new you. I still think Jack is very good for you. Did you set up a date and time to see each other again?"

"No, it was dependent on how this conversation went." Liz answered.

Pete handed Jack's card back to Liz, "You want to call him now and set something up?"

"Okay. Are you sure you're okay with him seeing my underwear and caressing my inner thigh? He did suggest that there was more sexy underwear available and he'd love to see me wear some. He even offered to help me shop for some." Liz replied.

"That sounds fantastic. Call him now and tell him that you will have surprise for him tomorrow then you and I are going shopping.

Liz called Jack and told him she'd talked with Pete and everything was fine. She'd explain it all tomorrow plus she'd have a surprise for him that Pete was planning.

Liz was tingling all over on her way to Jack's house. The talk with Pete had turned out far better than she could have imagined and the surprise that Pete bought from the store that Liz had never knew even existed before added to her excitement.

She parked her car and approached his front door. She knocked and waited for him to answer the door.

"Hi Liz, I'm really glad to see you. Come on in." Jack said to the smiling woman wearing a grey top similar to the others. This one was almost as thin as the white one and accentuated her breasts and nipples nicely.

She walked in and took her seat at the table. Before Jack could offer her a cup of coffee she started to tell him about last night and what a great idea it was to talk with her husband. He loved the idea of what they had already done and the effect Jack had on her. He loved the new Liz.

She told him everything and was exuberant as she described the evening. They can proceed as far as they want and Pete wants to hear all about it each night.

Jack had prepared a cup of coffee for her, but did not want to interrupt her story. He was also pleased and excited.

"I'm glad it all worked out. I was afraid that our play time was over," he commented. So far he had not glanced down to see if her legs were open. It seemed as if she was squeezing them closed tightly in a pose that seemed uncomfortable.

Liz noticed that he looked down and asked, "You haven't asked about the surprise yet. Are you interested?"

"You mean there is another surprise?"

Liz slowly opened her legs, but the skirt did not rise, so she had to adjust it upwards. Jack's eyes followed her progress at the ever-expanding bare flesh of her thighs. She moved the skirt higher and inched her legs wider until he expected to see white underpants, but instead saw a small pair of very sexy lace underwear that could not have been bought at a department store.

Her thighs were spread but not wide, her skirt was raised but not to her waist. Jack wanted to caress her sensual thighs but restrained himself. Instead he leaned in closer to take in the view and the glorious scent.

Liz held her thighs open and her skirt high for several minutes before asking, "Pete seemed to think you would like this. You did mention that there was more available than the underpants I normally wear."

"Pete was right. I love seeing these, you are so sexy and I want to just bury my face between those sumptuous thighs of yours."

Liz started to pant and spread her legs wider. The view presented to Jack aroused him to the point of distraction. Her vertical crease was prominently displayed, her pubic hair matted from the moisture and Jack moved his face closer feeling her thighs press against his cheeks, He inhaled deeply taking in her musty scent, before moving back.

"What else did Pete say," Jack asked as he returned to his chair. Liz had not closed her legs nor lowered her skirt. His eyes stayed focused on the moisture between her legs.

"That we should hug more," Liz commented, "and he was okay with the fondling."

Jack stood. Liz followed and the hugging commenced. This time the hugging lasted longer and after Liz had both cheeks of her butt massaged, Jack raised his hand back to her breasts, but this time He slipped his hands under her top and toyed with her nipples.

After they returned to the chairs and coffee, Jack asked if she would be interested in wearing some more risqué clothing, such as crop tops where he could more easily slip his hands onto her bare breasts.

She readily agreed and asked if he was planning on fondling her inside the store in front of those other women.

They continued to talk about clothing she could wear and how she could display herself. Most of the time Liz made sure Jack had a good view of the space between her legs.

"Pete is going to be so happy you liked the panties he picked out for you." She commented after an hour long conversation with her legs spread.

"I would love to see the entirety of your panties." Jack finally admitted. "Would you take off your skirt and allow me to see the view from the rear?"

Liz beamed at this suggestion and quickly stood and removed her skirt then turned around and leaned over to display her barely covered butt. Jack couldn't help himself and started to caress her bottom. She moved back onto his hands and when he stopped, she asked if he wanted her to remove her top too, but before he could answer her top was on the floor.

Jack found himself hugging a near naked Liz and allowed his hands free range; he caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples, squeezing her bottom, and even ran his finger up the front of her panties. They stopped when their breathing indicated he was wearing too many clothes.

"I think it's time to end this playtime before we go further than we talked about," Jack said stepping back.

Liz put on her clothes, kissed Jack, "I'll have to have a talk with Pete before we go further, but I'm certain that maybe not right away but we will end up both naked soon."

She left and was surprised at the time. Pete was due home in less than twenty minutes.

She had gotten home mere minutes before her husband.

"Hi honey," he announced as he entered the front, "how's it go with Jack today?"