Shopping for Food

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I just got home if that tells you anything, but right now I need you naked and on top of me." Liz replied, leading her husband into their bedroom.

An hour and a half later, both lay exhausted and Liz started to tell him about her day with Jack and why she attacked him as soon as he got home.

"So Jack liked the panties?" Pete asked.

"He liked them so much he wanted to take them off of me with his teeth," she relayed.

"Did you let him?" Pete asked.

"He didn't, but I had him get so close that I could feel his hot breath on my pussy, through my panties and felt his cheeks pressing against my thighs. I thought he was going to lick me, but sadly not this time."

"Wow! That's hot, so you never took off the panties?" Pete asked.

"He asked to see the panties from the rear, so I took off my skirt and allowed him a close up view of my butt. He does like to caress my butt, but again he held back and that's when I took off my top and hugged him."

"No wonder you were so honey, when I got home. I assume he stopped before you went much further."

"Yeah, I told him that I'd talk to you about how far he and I can go, but told him that eventually he and I would be naked together," Liz shared.

The next several days either Jack or Liz were busy and could not get together, although Jack did manage to get to an adult store to pick up a present for Liz's husband to repay him for the panties Liz wore the other day.

Thursday morning at 10 AM in front of the store after several days of not seeing each other Jack stood waiting to see Liz's car.

Liz drove up, got out of her car, waved to Jack and the first thing he noticed was the top she wore. Her stomach was not covered at all. He wasn't certain at this distance, but he thought he could just make out the underside of her breasts.

As she approached him, he noticed that the top she wore was a light shade of tan, or flesh tone so that at a distance she appeared topless. The top covered her breasts, but not her navel and the skirt she wore appeared to have a low waist. There was a lot of exposed skin and Jack loved it.

"I really like your new top and skirt," he said.

"Thanks, you did ask for me to get a top that was more accessible. This is what I found. Want to try it out?" Liz confirmed.

With that she opened her arms wide and threw them around his neck. Her top rose up a bit as she lifted her arms and Jack quickly slid his hands under her loose top and onto her bare breasts. Her nipples were already hardened indicating her arousal.

When he noticed her snuggling in closer to him he lowered one hand to grip her bottom. He thought he felt a pair of sexy panties rather that the cotton underpants she wore the first time he felt her butt. He gave her a gentle squeeze then released her and they both walked into the store.

Liz now wore clothes more similar to what the other women wore. She was no longer out of place, nor was she wearing the most revealing of clothes. Several other women wore clothing more see though that what Liz wore.

They talked about what has been going on to keep them each so busy and Pete's response to what had happened between the two of them. Liz told Jack about attacking her husband as soon as he got home and described the best sex she'd ever had. Pete was also extremely pleased with that state he found his wife in after spending the afternoon with Jack.

"I'm so happy to hear you and Pete had a great evening. So did the newfound sexual energy last all week? Is that why you were so busy?" Jack asked.

"I wish, but no. Life got in the way. The sex was a one-night thing. The next day I went out and got this new top, but today is the first time I wore it. I need the arousal you gave me," she confessed, "Pete agrees and hopes that you will continue to play our little game."

"Did you establish any ground rules for our playtime?" Jack asked.

"Not really. I told Pete about everything we did including you having your face between my legs and my disappointment when you didn't lick me. He said it sounds as if we had a really good time and he couldn't think of a single restriction. He said we should just do what feels right and to see how far it goes."

"So he's not jealous at all?" Jack asked.

"Are you kidding? He loves the new me and even asked me last night when I was going to see you again. I think he wants another sexual marathon." Liz giggled. "He really liked that you enjoyed the erotic panties so much and asked a lot of questions about where you touched me and where you put your face. He wanted to know if I could feel more than just your breath on my pussy."

"You want to come over today after we finish shopping or maybe tomorrow? I missed playing our game with you too. I also have a present for you and Pete," Jack asked.

"I'll have to drop off my groceries at home, but how about if I come over at 11? It's 10:15 now and I'm done with my shopping. If we hold off on the hug in the parking lot until I get over to your place, I'll show you my new panties."

"Sound like a great plan. Why don't you go ahead and check out? I have a couple more items to get then I'll head home and put on a pot of coffee." Jack replied.

Liz moved with purpose to the cashier, paid with her card, and took her bags out to her car without looking back. Jack watched her leave thinking of how she would look wearing the gift he had for her and Pete.

He finished his shopping and headed home. He had the groceries put away and the coffee ready before 11. He put out the sugar and milk. Just as he set two cups on the counter he heard the knock at the door. She was early by ten minutes if his kitchen clock was correct.

Jack opened the door and allowed a very exuberant Liz inside. She threw her arms around him and gave him a warm hug. This was a happy to see you hug and not the sexualized hugs they shared before. He was certain the erotic hugs, plus more, would come later.

Liz went to her normal seat at the table, adjusted her skirt upwards then noticed the bag on the table in front of her. "Is this the present you mentioned?"

"It is. Go ahead and open it." Jack said with a grin.

He watched as she shifted to open the package. He knew she would intentionally raise her skirt and open her legs for him, but this was accidental and he noticed a very small triangle of red material.

Liz pulled the package out of the bag and examined what appeared to be a handful of straps with Velcro at the ends. She looked over at Jack with a quizzical look and held up the straps.

Jack had anticipated her confusion since the package had no picture, nor instructions. He handed her a sheet of paper he had on the counter. It was a picture from the Internet of the item she held in her hand only in the picture there was a model wearing it. It was a fetish item that although covering the essential bits it left a lot of skin exposed. One strap went across her nipples and crisscrossed her back. One strap served as a belt to support the single thin strap going between her legs covering very little.

"The Velcro allows adjustment so that one size fits all, plus it is easy to get off," Jack said, "want to try it on?"

"I'd love to," Liz said. "Is this for us or for me and Pete?"

"I figured this would be just for you and Pete. You can wear this when he comes home after a hard day at work." Jack stated, "besides I think you and Pete got a new present for me and it's red."

"That we did. You could not have gotten a very good view with my moving around so much opening this gift." She said as she centered herself on the chair and spread her legs. The skirt she wore was shorter that the last one she had and moved easily out of the way to not obstruct his vision.

Liz again shifted in her chair and hiked her skirt even higher. She wore what looked like a string bikini bottom, but much thinner material. It was completely see though and very small. She had gotten waxed since he last saw between her legs and now only had a small patch of pubic hair. Jack moved closer.

"You said that both you and Pete liked it when I got very close between your legs last week," Jack commented as he approached her on his knees.

"That we did," Liz commented, "and Pete said you should "get a much closer view than you did last time, both from the front and the back."

Jack moved closer as Liz spread her legs further apart. Jack pressed his lips on Liz's intimate lips though thin material and blew his breath onto her. She shuddered and with that small encouragement he extended his tongue and licked the bare skin around the small triangle of material. After another shudder from Liz, he rose to step back to take his seat at the table.

"I loved that," Liz said, "and now the back." She stood and took off her skirt, then turned around and bent over resting her arms on the table.

Jack moved in closer noticing just a thin string running between her cheeks. Liz spread her legs and Jack saw that the string could not completely cover her puckered hole. He moved on closer and she moved back until his cheeks caressed hers.

Liz sighed at the contact and soon was making a lot more noise after Jack pushed his tongue deep between her legs. After several minutes Liz stood and announced, "Now without the panties."

Jack moved back to allow her room. She slipped off her panties and said, "Pete was okay with us being naked together." She pulled off her top and pointed at Jack. "Your turn."

Jack stripped off his clothes and again approached Liz. She leaned over the table as before, but this time she only allowed him a few licks before standing, turning around, and sitting back on the chair with her legs spread wide. Jack licked her deeply several times until she had her first orgasm with him.

She pushed him back and got onto her knees in front of him. She licked his cock up from his balls to his tip, before taking him into her mouth. She cradled his balls and again licked him up and down, making sure to take him in her mouth whenever she reached his tip. She alternated licking him and sucking him while gently squeezing his balls.

She had him place one foot on the chair and made sure he was well supported before she started to suck his balls. A minute later the ball sucking was added to the rotation of licking up his cock, then taking his cock deep into her mouth. Jack maintained his control for longer than Liz expected, so her sucking become more intense and Jack stiffened. Liz held him deep in her mouth and gently scratched his balls until he exploded and released all of the cum he had down her throat. Once he finished she again licked him for several more minutes until his cock was again soft.

"Pete said we have to make sure we get together for our playtime at least twice a week, not counting the shopping days." Liz informed Jack.

"That means we get naked together three times each week?" He asked.

Liz just smiled.

She dressed and left; it was late and Pete may be already home she said as she left, "I'll call you later to set up our next visit."

Liz beat Pete home and hoped she had time to put on the gift Jack had given them. She had not tried it on at Jack's but it did appear to be easy enough to understand. She was right and had it on and adjusted before Pete walked in the front door and saw her standing nearly naked.

Seeing his wife wearing something straight out of a fetish magazine excited him beyond measure. He barely remembered to close the door before he gathered up Liz in his arms and carried her into the bedroom.

Two hours later Liz told him about her day with Jack and that she had told him they were to get together twice a week for fun and games.

"If this is what I have to look forward to when you come home, I'd say, you need to play with him every day. I love the new outfit; I assume it's a gift from Jack." Pete told his now naked wife.