Shopping for His Vixen Babysitter

Story Info
Asad took his babysitter zoya on an erotic bikini shopping.
1k words
3.82
10.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asad, zoya along with baby asma was seated on the couch in the lobby. Zoya was so impressed with all the clothing hanging in the showroom. She was looking with dreamy eyes, asad noticed her giddiness. At that moment a sails girl saw them and she came towards them,

"Sir, ma'am good afternoon would you like to take a look at our new bikini collection." Zoya was about to say no when asad replied "Yes we would like to have a look." Asad stood up and took zoya's hand to make her stand.

He took baby asma from zoya and started to follow the sails girl. Zoya pulled his hand back and said "Sir I can't buy anything here it is too costly. And other than that I don't wear clothes like this." she said in embarrassed tone.

Asad replied "You don't need to take care of the cost miss zoya, I am paying and secondly I have seen you in nothing so bikini won't do much damage in our case. Anyways we have a pool in the penthouse you can wear it in their"

Zoya blushed till the roots of her hair she was about to say "But sir" when asad shushed her. Zoya was pushed inside the changing room it had a red curtain covering it. Asad sat on the sofa in front of changing room with baby asma who was again asleep.

The sails girl brought three bikinis from their new collection. A turquoise blue off shoulder bikini with frill on its off-shoulder and the waist of panties, a tiger print two piece bikini and a red two piece g-string bikini this one was too daring.

Zoya began to undress behind the curtain, she tied up her hair and stripped her saree. Then she removed the blouse her boobs flung out of it then she removed her still damp lacy panties due to the commotion happen in the plane toilet.

In the full length mirror she looked at herself, she looked erotic, She smiled at her naked image and thought what asad would think about this image.

She cleaned her pussy lips with her panties to prevent those expensive bikini bottoms to get soiled. She then tried first turquoise blue bikini she looked cute in it her massive cleavage was on display and her ass looked full and fluffy in the bottom.

She realize asad must be waiting outside so she opened the curtains like to poke her head out. Asad looked up at that moment . He was looking expect manner so she opened the curtains.

Asad was awestruck looking at her she looked gorgeous. He stood up and went towards her when she stopped him with her hand on his chest. He looked at her hand in confusion . She said "Not now sir, we don't want to spoil these bikinis, do we?"

Asad looked at her in full confidence and said "Do you still think that i care for such small thing" zoya said "I do care" and she went inside. Frowning at her departure asad sat down on the couch again.

zoya wore the tiger print bikini it made her look mature like a model, she opened the curtain again but asad was nowhere to be seen but baby asma was sleeping on couch.

So she called the sails girl to ask her about him, sails girl said he went to take a phone call. Zoya gave a understanding surge and went inside to try the last bikini.

It had two triangles to cover her nipples and areola and panty was just a g-string. She felt naked in that bikini. When she looked out asad was standing there, but she didn't opened the curtains.

He gave the confused frown and came towards the changing room and opened the curtains. He was so aroused that he could cum just by looking at her, he smirked and said "I think I could help you removed that bikini"

He went inside the changing room closing the curtains behind him. He caress her cheeks with his knuckles, she closed her eyes. Then he hold her neck chocking her a little and pulled her towards him, she stumbled at his chest when he said in slow sensual voice, "This innocent little face leads a man like me by his cock"

Then he caressed along her cleavage towards her full boobs until it reached her now pouting nipples. Then he grabbed her boobs so suddenly making her startled like a beast preying on his prey.

He pulled the bikini bar apart and began circling her nipples she kept moaning continuously . Her nipples are painfully hard now, she could feel his hardness through his pants.

Then his caressing hand began to travel below in the south he played with the belly button in the sensual manner all this time his predatory eyes on her face. In one swift moment he pulled the string of her g-string free her from the only cloth on her body she shuddered.

He caressed her vagina without touching her pussy, zoya kept moaning for more she tried to push her pussy towards his hands but it was not a fruitful effort she begged "Please touch me. Please I want it". In one swift moment he turned her around making her back touch his front, Zoya let out a soft scream.

They were facing the mirror now, he lifted her one leg and placed it on the mirror her horizontal pussy was seen in the mirror , he said "If you insist." and then he inserted his finger in her pussy moving it in and out she kept moaning and moaning "Ah! Ah! Ah! oh god yes, like this, yes oh! fuck me! fuck me harder!".

He kept fucking her with his finger until she erupted like fountain in the mirror. Asad straightened his pants and collected all the bikinis and went out side.

He bumped into the sails girl she was staring at him in awestruck manner. He dropped all the bikinis in her hand and asked her to pack all of them. Asad presumed that whole shop knows what happened inside the changing room, thanks to zoya's loud moaning.

Zoya came out fully dressed and went towards the counter, she took asma from asad. The sails girl and the other sail girls as well as the cleaner was gawking at them. Zoya realized why is that happening. She was so embarrassed that she wanted this earth to open up and swallow her.