Shopping Online

Story Info
Caught shopping online and it's used against me.
842 words
3.56
8.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you" I texted you. "Now!"

It was 2 o'clock on a Sunday when this unquenchable wave of horny flooded over me.

We spent the day separately. You were at a friend's house. I was home alone, looking at sex toys as I had several days in a row. I never seemed to get very far. I would look at the rows of brightly colored fallacies imagine what each one of them would feel like.

So many things to ponder.

What would you do if I bought a cock ring one day? What would I do if you shoved a glaas wand in me?

How would two little metal balls feel inside of me? Loose and rubbing my insides, making me hyper aware of my pussy all day. And more importantly, how do you take them out?

The reason why I found myself on these websites was because ashamedly I had never stuck anything in my butt before and I desperately needed to feel what that was like.

When I shower I wash it good and clean. Occasionally I've popped just the tip of my finger inside. This makes me feel funny with tingles and blushing so I don't go much further than that.

When I am alone in our bed I rub my finger down between my pussy lips just a bit further than necessary. Sometimes I will tease my back door.

Why those two holes feel so different is such an incredible concept.

Getting frustrated flipping through page after page of toys, I reach into your bedside drawer and pull out my blue silicone jelly dildo. I rest it along my tummy to transfer some of my body heat first.

I throw my phone onto the bed and widen my legs in preparation of filling my cunt with this old toy.

First I give myself a good rub to get the juices flowing inside out.

Then I hit the floppy dildo on my pussy a few times. Slap slap slap.

I start to slide it down my slit and pop it in to my entrance then out again.

Suddenly the bedroom door swings open and you appear at the foot of the bed with a sly grin on your face.

You glance at my phone open on the bed. Adjusting your package then forcing eye contact with me. I blush like I've been caught while I'm spread eagle infront of you. Dripping wet and flushy.

"Looks like you've made it to the anal toys finally!" You said very pleased. "What's this? A little dipstick showing me how far you've gotten without me?"

You pull the dildo out of my cunt and notice a line of my cum at only about 1 inches down.

"Mmhm, I only just started but I've been looking at toys since you left." I mutter innocently. I'm suddenly transported into some sort of little space.

"Have you decided on anything baby girl?"

"No I just got so frustrated not knowing how each one of them feels."

"Looks like you got a little turned on by them. It can be overwhelming." You assure me." But I have been waiting to see you this excited for a while!"

I suck on my lip, wondering what you mean by this.

"Well why don't I help you figure out what it might feel like inside of your tushy."

You take the blue dildo covered in my wet juices and slide it down passed my slit.

Wiggling it around the next entrance. You lightly apply pressure on the cock head with your thumb. With your other thumb you start to rub my clit.

"Baby, you have you relax. It'll feel so much better when you do.... I know normally you would start with something much smaller than this but don't worry I won't force it in too far!"

I look down my body to what you're doing below but you snap your fingers to make me lock eyes with you.

"Just focus on me and what your body is feeling. Don't worry what it looks like sweetie. Just look at me."

You return to rubbing my clit. I feel my juice dripping down my ass as you push the whole head into my body.

"Ok relax your muscles. Don't fight it. I'm going to push a little more into you. You've left such a lovely juicy line from your pussy and I'd like to make it there!"

My eyebrows furrow and my mouth gapes and trembles. I notice you taking in my expressions and proceeding when they lighten.

"Ok baby girl tell me how this feels."

You max out the 1 inches and start to pump it in and out.

My eyes go cross. I begin moaning with the force and motion inside of my body and your pace.

I am absolutely spinning. I have no words right now.

"Okay baby, let me know, but I'd really like to fuck you right now."

I gasp and my head lifts from the pillow.

I wonder if he means both at once.....