All Comments on 'Shopping Spree Contest'

by PublicNudityLover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pooky12349pooky12349over 5 years ago
Shopping Spree

That was a different kind of story! But it was fun and I found myself skipping words so I could find out what was going to happen next. It was like I was there and rooting for Tessa and her mom to fill the carts ten feet high. But it was all good, and I'm hoping there will be a story for when she goes to work later in the day. And then her dates with Cory.

Good story, lots of fun. Thank you!

Ted

dadacdadacover 5 years ago
Good start

It can be a start for a whole series of stories. Ch2 Tessa at work experience nudity, ch3 nude date and so on. Good work, keep going please.

PublicNudityLoverPublicNudityLoverover 5 years agoAuthor
Will this be a series?

It's been a while since my last submission, but it's great to see that people are enjoying my story!

There have been a couple of questions about whether this will be a series or not. Writing this story, it certainly wasn't my intention to make it a series, but I left the door open to do so if I wanted. At this point in time, I don't plan on turning this into a series. I have many other characters and situations that I would like to explore instead.

However, I have started writing a followup story to cover the big post-shopping spree events (first shift at work, first date, etc.) which I plan to publish in the near future. I don't know an exact timeline, but hopefully soon.

I'm not saying that I 100% won't write other stories with the Tessa character though. I will have to wait and see if it's a character that a lot of people like and want to see more of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It had potential but failed. The fact the mom was totally overlooked and the only person who was found sexy was the daughter was a bad idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublicNudityLover@PublicNudityLover
21 Followers
I am an amateur writer that loves making stories about female public nudity. My stories do not usually include graphic sexual intercourse like a lot of other stories featured on this website because I prefer to focus primarily on the experience of being naked in public, which ...