Shopping Spree Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eager not to disappoint her mother, she dashed through the crowd. They didn't part much to let her through, forcing her body to drag against many of them. The feeling of her exposed skin rubbing against the clothes of the people turned her on. She felt her body brush against many hands, most of which she figured where accidental, but she did noticeably feel a few hands grabbing at her. As she exited the crowd, she felt some heat from her crotch area, but she had hoped that no one would notice.

Her first task was to get a shopping cart, since the rules said that everything had to be in a shopping cart to count towards the contest. This meant that Tessa would have to venture away from the semi-privacy of the store to the small attachment on the outside of the store where they kept the shopping carts.

The supermarket wasn't originally designed to be a supermarket, so when the building was purchased and converted into a supermarket, an addition was built to house the carts. The carts were stored in a location around the side of the building, next to the parking lot. The main door led out to a busy road with many other stores facing towards the supermarket, including the small coffeehouse where Tessa worked. Getting a cart would entail taking a brisk run around the side of the building.

In just a few seconds, Tessa came to the front door. She felt her buttocks and bare chest jiggle with every step she took, like what she had observed when her mother first started the contest. Her feet also made an unmistakable sound as they impacted tile floor. The sensation of the tile on her bare feet was one that she had never experienced before. The tiles were smooth and felt frosty on the bottom of her feet. She noticed an enormous difference when the automatic doors swung open and her feet first touched the warm, coarse texture of the concrete sidewalk.

She also felt a wave of heat engulf her body. This was accompanied by the warm rays of the sun caressing her curves and highlighting every crevice. Tessa had sunbathed before, even topless, but this was a vast change from the artificial UV light of a tanning bed. It was also a vast change in terms of privacy too, as she quickly became aware of from the honking of the passing cars and the crowds of people from within the other stores that had their faces pressed to the windows of their respective stores.

Tessa tore around the side of the building, where she saw countless parked cars. She reckoned most of the cars belonged to shoppers already inside the store who were watching this spectacle. The contest hadn't been advertised, so she knew that everyone in the store - like Tessa - had started their Sunday morning with the intention of buying their groceries and going home. No one had expected to see a young woman and he mother weaving through the aisles buck ass naked.

After a handful of steps, Tessa had reached the shopping carts, but there was a problem. These carts were the kind that you had to insert a quarter to unlock. It was a clever way of preventing shoppers from leaving the carts out in the parking lot, although Tessa knew from her previous trips to the supermarket that most people didn't care and did so anyway. Given Tessa's unique situation, she had no change to give.

The cameraman had followed her outside, but she wasn't sure whether she was able to ask someone involved in the contest for help. Rather than risk getting herself and her mother disqualified from the contest and rendering their adventure pointless, she decided it was best not to ask.

After a quick scan of the parking lot, Tessa didn't see any loose carts floating around. It figured that today of all days there were no lazy people who just left the carts in the lot. Had it been any other day, Tessa was positive there would have been many to choose from. She stood there for several seconds, pondering her options. She saw a car pull into the parking lot.

Without a second thought, she took off towards the car. It must have been an unusual sight for the driver of the car, having a random young woman running towards your car without a stitch of clothing on her body. As she approached the vehicle, she could see that there was a driver and a passenger. Tessa assumed that they were husband and a wife.

She ran to the driver-side window, which was the side that the man was one. She knew that the man would be far more likely to lend a quarter to her than his jealous wife. The man had already rolled down the window in preparation.

"Excuse me," Tessa said, almost out of breath. She suddenly understood why her mother had been so sweaty and exhausted. "Do you have a quarter that I can borrow? I'm in a contest and I need to unlock a cart. Long story."

With a puzzled look spread along the man's face, he gave her a quick look up and down before reaching into the center console of the vehicle and holding out a quarter. Tessa grabbed the quarter.

"Thank you very much," she said.

As she turned to run back to the shopping carts, she took a quick look in the back seat of the car. She saw a young boy, only about 6, looking at her with an expression of surprise and curiosity on his face. As she darted away, she could hear the boy ask, "Mom, where's her penis?"

Tessa knew the long and embarrassing conversation that was ensue once the car was parked. She felt kind of bad for putting that family through that, but it abruptly faded from her mind when she came to the shopping carts. She went to the first cart and inserted the quarter. With a click, the chain for that cart unlocked and she was free to make her way back inside.

As she returned to the front door, she peeked over at the coffeehouse where she worked. She could see a flock of people pressed against the inside window watching Tessa intently. She could see a few with their phones out, probably recording her trip back into the store. She could just make out the grinning faces of her coworkers and she knew that she would be in for quite a shift when she came in this afternoon.

The automatic door swept open and she was greeted by the chilled air for the air-conditioned store as well as the same crowd she had left when she went to get a cart. There was no sign of her mother, but Tessa was sure that she was busy grabbing as much stuff as possible and throwing them into the cart. Tessa knew it was time for her to do the same.

At this point in the contest, she knew there couldn't be much time remaining. She guessed that the contest was halfway done when she had gone outside and that the whole shopping cart debacle probably cost another minute and half. That meant that there was probably just one-minute left in the contest. She had certainly expected to have more time than that, but there was no time to dwell on the past.

Tessa scuttled towards her favorite aisle: the clothing aisle. The cameraman was still hot on her heels, which aggravated Tessa a little. After all, it was her mother who started the contest. She should have been the focus of the contest, not Tessa. It was annoying that the cameraman was too busy filming Tessa just because she was younger and would attract more viewers.

With time rapidly ticking down, Tessa arrived at the clothing section and frantically began unhooking hangers from the rods. She grabbed everything, not caring how small, large or ugly it was. She was actually pretty sure that she had scooped up a pair of bell-bottom pants, which could have been on the shelf for ages. It didn't matter though because it was all free.

"Just 30 seconds left in the nude shopping contest," explained a voice over the store's PA system. "Make sure that you make it back to the checkout before the time runs out or else your cart won't be paid for."

Having already cleared out an entire section of the clothing, Tessa knew that she wouldn't have enough time to get anything else, so she decided to run to the checkout area, which was a pretty large distance. The crowd of people certainly weren't going to make it easy for her to navigate the cart.

With the cash registers now in view, Tessa could see her mom standing there chatting with the man who had first mentioned the contest. She was still naked, but the man was holding her clothes in his hand waiting for Tessa to arrive at the checkout and officially end the contest.

The man started counting down, "5... 4... 3... 2..."

He stopped when Tessa reached the checkout, slamming her cart into the cart of items that her mother had picked up. Her mother gave her a massive hug. The hug was moist, given the amount of sweat that had accumulated on the two of them. Tessa also remembered the juices that where seeping out of her vagina but hoped that her mom wouldn't pay any attention to it.

Her mom released Tessa from her embrace and the man handed her clothes back. But he didn't have Tessa's clothes.

"I wasn't with you when to decided to enter the contest, so I wasn't able to pick up your clothes for you," he explained, gesturing towards the canned produce aisle. "They should be right back where you left them."

Tessa motioned towards the aisle, but the man grabbed her by the arm.

"First, I'm sure our viewers would like to hear a few words from you two," he explained. "Tell us, how was the contest?"

Tessa's mother was the first to speak. "I really enjoyed the contest and lord knows we could certainly use the free groceries. If you have this contest again, I'd be happy to take part," she said with a chuckle, now turning toward Tessa. "But of course, I have to thank my wonderful daughter for the help. Without her bravery, we wouldn't have got nearly as much free stuff."

The man turned to Tessa. "So, Tessa, what made you decide to help your mother?"

"Well, I owe a lot to her. She's been nice enough to let me stay at home rent-free for all of my life and I've given her a bit of financial trouble recently when I crashed her car."

"Oh dear! Well I would imagine that your debt is now forgiven?" he said, turning back to Tessa's mother for an answer.

"Certainly," she responded.

The man turned to the camera addressing the viewers. "I hope that you all enjoyed this contest as much as we did here at Diamond Superstore. Thank you all for watching."

And with that the cameraman turned off the camera and began walking to the back of the store. The other man shook both of our hands and used his credit card to pay off the bill of our shopping spree. The total came to $1630.21. Not bad for five minutes of frantic shopping.

The man quickly joined up with the cameraman and Tessa's mother started to get dressed again. Tessa turned to head towards the canned produce aisle. Now that she wasn't in such a rush to run around and fill the shopping cart with products, this was the first time that she was able to truly enjoy her public nudity.

Now that her mother was getting dressed and Tessa was about to do the same, the massive crowd that had gathered to watch had dissipated and most people returned to their boring Sunday shopping. There were still a few men watching Tessa walk across the store to the canned food aisle. She slowed her pace to a speed much slower than she would regularly walk and took extra care to swing her hips far more than usual.

When she had finally reached the canned food aisle, she looked over her shoulder to see the few remaining men watching her intently. She gave them a playfully seductive wave and blew them a kiss as she walked into the aisle and out of their sight. She thought it was fun to play with the men, knowing that she would be on their mind later tonight when they made love to their wives and girlfriends or played with themselves before they went to sleep in an empty bed.

She looked at the path of destruction that her mother had left when attempting to sweep all the cans from the shelves into the cart. There were cans everywhere. It was certainly going to be a long day's work for the staff at the store.

However, Tessa didn't see her clothes among the carnage. Where could they have gone?

She turned around to see her admirer standing behind her with her with the clothes in his hand. At first, she thought that he would make a run for it and she would have to chase him down. She was getting ready to spring into pursuit, but to her surprise, the teenager extended his hands, giving her the clothes.

"Here," he said, giving her a friendly smile. "I was going to bring them back to you at the checkout to save you the trip, but I didn't get there fast enough."

She put her clothes on the shelf next to her and found her thong from within the pile. She bent down, still facing the teenager, to put on the underwear. It would have been logical for her to put her bra on next to get everything covered, but instead she chose to put her jean shorts on, leaving her chest exposed.

"Thank you very much," she said. "Well, did you enjoy the action?"

"It was fun to watch for sure, I just wish it had went on for longer."

By this point, Tessa had finished doing up the belt on her jean shorts. Again, instead of putting on the next logical piece of clothing (the bra), she chose to put on her socks and shoes, leaving her chest out in the open for her admirer to see.

"My name is Cory," he said, as Tessa fumbled with the laces on her shoes. In her rush to take them off, she appeared to have unthreaded them a bit, so she had to put them back through the proper holes again. "I go to Granite Hills University."

Tessa thought that was odd. That was the same school that she was attending. She had no idea they let in high school students, but she guessed that he must have been one of the smart students that skipped a grade or something.

"You must be pretty smart to get into university at your age," she laughed.

Cory just stood there is a puzzled looked on his face. Then he laughed.

"No, no," he explained. "I'm 20. I just have one of those baby faces, so I look young."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Tessa apologized. Then she realized that she was just standing there with her boobs out. She grabbed her bra and put it on.

"No problem," he replied. "Do you need help with that?"

He gestured towards her bra.

Although it was a little strange, Tessa did struggle a sometimes at hooking her own bra, especially the one that she was wearing.

"That would be great, thanks," she said, turning around with her back facing Cory.

He hooked the bra with minimal effort and Tessa grabbed her shirt, pulling it back over her head.

"Listen," Cory said, looking a little nervous. "Would you maybe want to grab a drink sometime?"

Tessa was a little surprised. She didn't typically met guys this way. Usually she met guys after she was a few drinks in and spotted him from across the bar. Meeting a guy, especially one that was as nice as Cory, was abnormal for Tessa too. Usually she met guys that only wanted to sleep with her.

"Sure," she replied.

She took Cory's phone and saved her phone number in his contacts. When she was handing the phone back, she accidentally tapped the photo gallery icon and up popped a huge collection of photos of Tessa from the nude contest.

The truth was though, Tessa didn't really mind. In fact, she knew that the photos would come in handy on their first date to help her relive the experience. It meant that Cory would get a serious pounding at the end of the night.

Tessa hugged Cory goodbye and returned to the checkout. It was not nearly as exhilarating walking through the store with clothes on. No one paid any attention. There were no cool tiles beneath her bare feet. The sound of bare feet on the floor was non-existent.

Tessa's mother had already finished getting dressed and the groceries were bagged and loaded into the two carts. Tessa took one and her mother took the other. As they left the store, Tessa found herself looking forward to going to work today and facing her coworkers for the first time since they saw her in the flesh. She was looking forward to a first date and many more dates with Cory. And most of all, she was looking forward to experimenting with public nudity again soon.

12