Shopping Spree in Scottsdale

Story Info
Nikki and The Girls Go Shopping.
3k words
4.5
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Shopping Spree is the fourth installment of Nikki's weekend in Scottsdale. Nikki or Jamie if you prefer, leads a double life. She is gainfully employed as Jamie, a male marketing executive in the airline industry. A very limited few of his colleagues know anything about his alter ego. Nikki, the alter ego emerges, almost daily outside of Jamie's work responsibilities. Nikki has been dressing as a femme since her college years. Most of her family and close friends, with the benefit of being able to comprehend and appreciate her exploits, are aware of and love her. In this chapter you will meet new and old friends of Nikki.

You have already met Victoria, Emma, William, and Willow. This afternoon you will meet three new people as the girls enjoy trying on clothes at a trendy boutique in Scottsdale. This story contains sexual activities and situations between consenting adults. All characters are above the age of 18. If there is any similarity to any person, living or dead or any location, then that is pure coincidence, it was not intended.

Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated. So, the life story of Nikki Madison's Kinky Adventures continues by adding another chapter, at this point in her life's journey.

As I made my way to the bedroom with Victoria, I experienced a slow buzzing coming from the plug. I could hear Willow giggling in the background. This was my first experience with this type of anal plug.

Victoria jumped in the shower, I followed her in. Victoria was teasing me with the scented soap, lathering my body and hers. She was pushing her sudsy boobies into my body, while she was lathering up my pink caged sissy clitty. She washed herself off leaving me all foamy in the shower alone. I double checked for any hairy spots that might need touched up. I cleanse my body, then dried off. I sat down to do my make up. I put on a pink backless shapewear bra that fit snugly over my breast forms, snapping at the crotch, that fit snugly with the chastity cage.

I was admiring myself in the large floor mirror. Victoria tossed me a white puff sleeve, bust tied dress. As I put it on, I soon realized that it was sheer enough to see through. I stared to say something to Victoria, but she immediately shushed me, "You are a sissy slut, so deal with it." I proudly wore my pearl choker. I placed my leash in my clutch. I wore pink wedge sandals. Victoria knelt in front me, to clasp a gold bracelet to right ankle, inscribed were the words sissy slut.

Victoria had slipped into a baby blue ruffled hemmed backless cami dress. No bra and she flashed no panties. Around her neck she a gold chain with my chastity key dangling between her gorgeous globes. We both twirled in front of the mirror, liking what we saw, then went to the family room to meet up with Emma and Willow. Willow was in a gorgeous black ruffled plunging cami dress, that showed off her exquisite, tanned body. Her nipples pushed through the thin fabric.

Also, nestled amidst her boobies was a matching gold chain with my second chastity key dangling freely. Red stilettos made the outfit pop. She pulled up her dress to flash her booty to reveal pink jeweled anal plug. She also wore no panties. Emma also wore a white, sheath mini dress, with no bra. She wore pink 2" heels. She twirled for us, and when she did simultaneously Victoria and Willow tested their remotes to access our anal plugs. The jolt made me cringe, but I noticed that Emma's plug lit up. I smiled; I wondered if mine did too.

Victoria directed us to the door., "Let's go girls!" We climbed into Willow's classic Japanese-made SUV convertible. Victoria took the shotgun seat. Emma and I climbed into the backseat. Emma extended her hand to hold mine. I held hers back. Randomly, during the ride, Victoria would remind us of our plugs.

First stop was a cute trendy shop off 5th Avenue. Obviously, Victoria was regular, she addressed the shop owner, Lily, saying, "I brought with me three good friends," pointing to Willow, Emma and me, From the back of the store, two of her assistants, Zoey and Ava joined us. They were both cutie pies in their twenties.

Lily motioned us into her store, "Welcome ladies, we are here to help. Would anyone care for some champagne?" She instructed Ava to pour us each glass of bubbly. As I took my first sip, I heard my plug begin to buzz and a few sharp sensations went through my body. I did all I could to keep from spilling my glass.

Victoria giggled, "By the way, Nikki is very special!" Lily, smiled and discreetly locked the front door, then posted a sign in the door, that read 'Closed Special Event'. Walking back into the center of the room, Lily simply said," We are here to help!"

Lily stayed with me and Victoria. Lily was a tall, slender woman, exquisitely dressed in a strapless crocheted Maxi in lemon. Over the maxi she wore a waist high jacket in black. Her breasts were strained to hold up the dress. She wore matching 3" black open toed pumps.

Zoey was helping Willow, as Ava paired off with Emma. The store was magnificent. Very chic and trendy, the latest styles adorned all the walls, designer shelves, and racks. I did not know where to start, I made our way over to the lingerie area. Victoria motioned to stop me, "Slut you have more than your share of sexy lingerie, let's get you some dresses, that will show off your legs."

Then firmly said, Open your clutch!" I did as told, Victoria grabbed my leash, clipped my choker. "Come with me." Demurely I followed, Lily just smiled at my new predicament, saying to Victoria that I was very obedient.

In the very center of the store, there was a small podium. In a semi-circle, with three love seats facing the podium. Willow and Emma, along with Zoey and Ava joined us. Victoria said: "One of my dear friends, David, has invited us to be his guests at a five-star cuisine restaurant in Old Town, known for its elegance and ambiance. Casual dress is not appropriate. We will need more formal attire. Whatever we select will be purchased on David's account."

Lily smiled, she knew of David, one of her best customers, who had called that morning to let her know of our planned visit and purchases. "Ok, girls, let's try on some clothes. Sexy lingerie and accessories are expected!" I giggled, did a little dance, and clapped my hands together.

Ava moved to the windows to drop the shades for more privacy. Willow was all too ready, as she untied her strap behind her neck, letting her dress drop to the floor. Zoey stared at Willow's stunning body, moving very quickly to her side, "May I assist?" Willow grabbed Zoey's hand as they walked together to the lingerie section. Zoey wore a very fashionable white silk bouse, tucked into her tight black leather pants., that showed off her long legs and. perky booty. In her red wedges she was slightly taller than Willow.

Ava returned to help Emma, as they headed, to look at the gowns. Ava's figure was very similar to Emma's. Her blue blouse and leather skirt, with blue 3" slingbacks highlighted her look today.

Victoria motioned for me to step up on the podium. As I stepped up, Victoria untied my neck strap. My white dress bunched and fell to the floor. She reached under my crotch to unclip my shape wear bra. I wiggled out of the bra. It also fell to the floor.

I stood in front of Victoria and Lily in my cage and breast forms. Lily stated the obvious, "Yes you are special my dear! "I am not shy, so I curtseys back.

Victoria said to Lily, "Did the package from the fetish store arrive?" Lily nodded yes as she went to the front desk to retrieve it. I also heard her cell phone ping. Inside the package was a silicone breast plate for me. I again jumped with excitement. I quickly removed my old breast forms as Victoria slipped the breast plate over my head, adjusting it for fit and tightening the back for a perfect fit. Amazingly, it was nearly a perfect fit. I placed both hands on my boobies. They feel very real. I was in heaven.

The others came back to the podium area. Almost in unison, telling me how good they looked on me. I was excited and it showed. Emma piped up, "Your boobies are now bigger than mine. I need implants now." We all chuckled.

I noticed Zoey was standing very close behind Willow. Her hands were visible on her hips. They turned to walk back to the lingerie section, I saw Willow again hold her hand. Ava had carried a few gowns to the center of the room for Emma to try on. I stepped off the podium so Ava and Emma could use it. Victoria asked Lily, to take me to the lingerie section, telling her I needed a full costume, garters, stockings, thigh highs, panties, and bras to fit my new boobies.

So also said, we should downplay my bulge for tomorrow night as I would not start the evening in chastity. Lily held my leash in her hand, walking me to the lingerie section of the store.

Victoria said he was headed look at shoes for both of us. Lily, leaned into whisper to Victoria, "William texted that he will be here, with some of his friends, around 6 PM with the catered food and drinks." I don't think I was supposed to hear the conversation.

Victoria nodded, "Let's go to Plan B, text William back that we will meet at my house instead. Victoria began to move away, but leaned back into Lily's ear to whisper, "Zoey and Ava are also invited to join us if they wish. Please tell them that there is no obligation. Of course, you will join us?"

Lily nodded but did not hesitate, "I will talk to both girls, but it seems based on the touchy feeling between Zoey and Willow, I believe she will come over. Ava most likely will join us too. She's bisexual as she enjoys licking my bare pussy from time to time." Victoria smiled back, "And so do I!"

Lily and I found a few full lingerie sets in my sizes. I tried on a ton of bras, they fit perfectly over my new breast forms. Lily also helped me up with the panties, stockings- seamed and unseamed, garters, and very fashionable thigh highs.

Each time she lingered over my caged sissy clit, running her fingers pink cage, then kissing me through each pair of panties I tried on. She removed any pre-cum with her fingers. I fell in love with several different lingerie sets, four in black, one in beige, a fourth in pink, one in baby blue. We walked back to the podium area. My arms were full. Victoria met us.

She handed a few display shoes to Lily, who passed them on to Ava. She asked Ava to look in the back, to see if they had our sizes. Lily said, "All the bras fit Nikki. We just must pick out a complimentary gown. "Victoria said, "We will take them all. We will pick the sexiest lingerie set for the dinner party." Victoria paused then continued, "Do you remember the beige ensemble set I was looking at last week?"

Lily nodded, "Yes I have held it back for you."

Emma was standing on the podium, feeling a little ignored. Victoria twirls her finger across the remote app on her phone, just to remind Emma, who was in charge today. "Emma girlfriend, go with the red silk V-neck gown with the slit. It's perfect for you. Pick out red lingerie to match, then find a pair of open toed, with ankle strapped heels. The higher the heel the better."

Ava returned with the shoes for us, and Victoria motioned us to sit down on the love seats. Lily took Emma to the shoes.

We sat down, and Ava began, sorting through the shoes. Ava slipped two different stiletto styles on Victoria's feet. As she did so, Victoria hiked up her dress, spread her legs so she could clearly see the heels on her feet. Ava got a full view of her bare pussy. Victoria caught Ava's eyes looking up her dress, then said," I will take both pairs. Ava, I see you discovered something you want to try on too."

Ava, slightly embarrassed, tried to talk, just smiled back at Victoria, but her hands instinctively moved slightly up Victoria's calf. Victoria opened her legs wider encouraging Ava to proceed further up her thigh. I could see Ava gently touch her vagina. Victoria was wet and Ava pulled back as she felt the wetness on her fingertips.

Ava seemed very adept at enjoying pussy juices, as she withdrew her fingers moving her hand to her nose then mouth. First smelling the sweetness, then tasting her juices. Ava was mesmerized. I took all this in, then smiled at Ava, saying, "Yes she does have a delightful aroma and taste." Victoria leaned into kiss Ava, whispering, "more later darling!"

With that, Ava began helping me with my shoes. The five that Victoria picked out for me were exquisite. Two stilettos, one wedge, one platform and one slingback. Victoria grabbed my hand, "Let's go find a gown." She reached out for Ava's hand. All three of us headed to pick out the perfect gowns.

The seven women, including me were crisscrossing back and forth through the store. Lily was helping Emma now as Ava was not leaving Victoria's side. Victoria picked out several gowns, and we tried them on. She told Ava that we would take them all. We went back for accessories, then Victoria and I had everything picked out. We saw Emma walking back to the podium area. Lily had several pairs of shoes in her arms.

I looked for Willow, I did not see her standing, but I could hear her. A soft moan was coming from the podium area. A pile of clothes, shoes, lingerie, and a gown or two were on the floor next to her. What was obvious, was that Zoey was on her knees with her face buried in Willow's pussy. I am a little jealous but oh well, it's Zoey's turn to taste her magic.

We all moved back to the podium area. Willow looked up, but Zoey didn't remove her face from Willow's pussy, she was busy.

Victoria again took control. "We are having a catered dinner back at the house tonight. The caterer, who most of you know, will be showing up with food and drinks along with a few helpful friends. Let's let Lily and the girls pack up our things. Lily, Ava and Zoey will also be joining us at the house. If there was a lingerie set you also wanted, let's get dressed sexy for the group back at the house, winking at Ava, the clothes we wore here, are hung up in the back changing rooms."

Ava again poured each of us a glass of champagne. She included herself, Lily and Zoey. Voctoria spoke up, "Let's toast the girls for their help today."

We make our way back to the changing room racks to retrieve our clothes. I forsake panties, opting for a red lacy bra over my my new breast plate boobies, my pearl choker, and of course my pink chastity and plug. I put back on my white puff sleeve, bust tied dress. It was still see-through.

Emma also was plugged along with her pearl choker and lacy white bralette. She was sans panties, too. Victoria put on a backless strapless beige bra. Before she could pull up her matching sexy, lace panties, Ava appeared, dropping to her knees to help. She kissed Victoria's pussy. Victoria guided her head and nose deeper. She then slid the panties up Victoria's thighs. I detected several soft moans from both women.

Victoria gently tugged on Ava's shoulder, bringing her up to exchange a kiss. Ava stood up her face was glistening with Victoria's juices.

My sissy clit was pushing against my cage once again. Breaking away from the kiss, Victoria insisted that Ava, give to Victoria her panties. Ava pulled up her leather skirt to wiggle out of her red thong, sliding them down her legs. I thought they were two toned, but the front fabric was darker due to being soaked in her own juices. She handed them to Victoria, who smelled the aroma. Victoria smiled.

Willow and Zoey together appeared at the dressing rooms door. Lily also appeared at the door, stating that the German SUV was packed up. She noticed Victoria holding the soaked panties, smiled looking at Victoria, "You have that effect on girls. With all the sexual tension, I am a little moist myself!"

We were all dressed now, well sort of. Willow, being the exhibitionist, was wearing a lacy white waist length corset with matching lace boy shorts. Her puffed pussy was visible through her shorts. Zoey was carrying Willow's clothes.

Victoria took control again, "Let's make our way back to the house. We have dinner, cocktails and fun awaiting us. Ava and I will ride with Lily."

Looking at Zoey, you go with Willow, Emma, and Nikki. Lily's SUV cargo area was full. As was the front seat. Victoria and Ava climbed into the back seat. Zoey jumped in the front seat of Willow's convertible. Emma and I crawled in the back seat. Off we went back to Victoria's place.

To be continued