Shopping Trip

Story Info
She grabs some groceries; I grab her (repeatedly).
2.3k words
3.81
15.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind if we make a quick detour to the store, love?" she asked. I didn't mind, of course. If I were being truthful, I just enjoyed spending time with her and would have been happy enough to go on a date to watch paint dry, provided it was with her. But sometimes it's best not to let on how much of a sap you really are.

"Of course we can, not a problem. What do you need?" I asked, flashing her a bright smile. It was pretty easy to do when it came to her.

"Oh, you know, just a few things for my apartment before I forget. Some dish soap, garbage bags, and milk. I won't take long, I promise!" she said, smiling at me. Something about that smile just makes my heart melt, every time.

We walked to the store by her place, chatting about where we were going tonight (out for drinks, and then probably back to my place for some 'cuddling'). We had to pass by some people going the other direction, and she walked ahead of me a bit. I, of course, took the opportunity to (very respectfully) admire her rear, which was covered in a very cute short black skirt; she filled it out very nicely, as she always does! One of the benefits of dating a real fox, I guess!

Of course, being the reprobate lech that I am, my mind started turning as I surreptitiously ogled my girlfriend's bum. Perhaps this trip to the store could be quite a lot of fun! This time of night the store was pretty quiet, and had lots of fairly private aisleways - I was pretty sure I could work with that.

The door chimed as we entered the store, and from a quick look around, it appeared my original guess of how dead it would be was correct - other than an bored looking teenager at the till looking at their phone, nobody was around. She barely looked at us, nodded a hello, and went back to whatever was more interesting than two people on a date.

"She didn't seem too interested in us, lovebug," I chuckled. "Hard to believe, considering how cute you look tonight."

"How cute WE look tonight, baby," she corrected. "She should be drooling for my hot fella, must be blind." I couldn't help but smile at her matter-of-fact delivery; she always had a way of making me laugh. Honestly, it was something I found very attractive about her (one of many things, of course).

We walked down the aisle, and I decided I wanted to see if she might want to enjoy one of the other things I find attractive about her: her submissive kink. Pulling her close, I leaned over.

"Hey, angel - want to have a little fun?" I whispered in her ear, knowing full well what effect that would have on her. My girl has a bit of a voice kink that I enjoyed ruthlessly exploiting.

Like clockwork, my girl shuddered and leaned into me involuntarily, then glanced up at me with wide eyes.

"Here?!" she squeaked. "Oh my god, really?"

I noticed, of course, that she hadn't ruled it out yet, but I wanted a 'yes', so I pressed my point (using the slightly unfair tactic of another whisper).

"Nothing crazy, sugar... just a few touches and squeezes. Probably some harder than others, but I promise you'll have fun, and I'll be careful not to get us caught .. don't worry, there's no one here, anyways." As I was saying this, my hand was on the small of her back, rubbing it gently, and threatening to dip down to her lovely (and sensitive) bum. Of course, being a gentleman, I held off for the moment.

She made a funny-but-adorable 'yeep' noise - honestly, her little squeaks and squeals were breathtakingly wonderful - and nodded her head slowly. I smiled, not at all lecherously (I think).

"That's my girl!" I said in a chipper voice, as my hand slid down her ass and grabbed a generous handful of her cute little booty, giving it a firm but not overly rough squeeze. This one made her jump a bit, which I enjoyed quite a bit, as I sure do love getting her riled up.

"Such a good girl, always does as she's told! I couldn't ask for a better one, that's for sure," I prattled on, as we walked slowly down the aisle and my eager hand squeezed and pinched at her defenceless bottom. It felt fantastic under my hand as always - there was something about the way it sat in my hand, and how much I knew she enjoyed this.

This continued all the way down the first aisle, as we strolled along - her walking beside me, me with my hand stroking and fondling and squeezing her bum - and again along a second aisle. We weren't doing much actual shopping, but I suspect we were both having fun.

Finally, after two aisles of strolling and groping, I decided to amp it up a bit, and gave her rear a very hard squeeze, gripping her tightly. She let out a very quiet moan and leaned into my shoulder a bit. Taking a look over my shoulder to make sure no one was watching (no one was, of course), I then slipped her short skirt up, just enough to expose her lacy panties. Naturally, I slid my hands over these panties, squeezing her tightly and digging my fingers into her bum. She shivered, and I heard a low rumbly groan coming out of her throat as she tried to hold it in, not wanting to draw attention to herself.

I slid my finger up and down between her cheeks, teasing her hole and dipping down underneath as best I could, pushing just a bit to put some pressure on her pussy. The feeling of her bum covered by lace was pretty heavenly, but I resolved to focus on what was more important than my own pleasure: making her a twitching, dripping mess in public. I'm a pretty chivalrous guy like that, you see.

We strolled down the aisle, slowly - no need to rush our shopping trip, after all. I leaned over again, my finger still dancing up and down her cleft, and whispered in her ear again.

"Well, my slutty little princess... do you remember what we came here for, again? Does my girl remember if she needed some juice?" I said, picking up a carton of grapefruit juice and studying it intently. My other hand, which was still on her bum, slid under her panties, grabbed her bum, and held her back from walking any further. Two fingers came very close to her bumhole as I dug them into her flesh.

"I don't know, I suspect you're pretty juicy already, darling! Shall we see?" As I asked this, I slid one finger under her panties, and stroked her along her wet slit. Turns out I was right! Good relationships are built on those little surprises, I thought to myself as I grinned at my poor girl.

Her eyes were half-closed, as she seemed to be focusing very intently on... something. Maybe embarrassed? She was certainly blushing hard enough for it. I stopped stroking her pussy for a moment, and held the container of juice up beside her face and laughed.

"Baby, you're almost as red as this carton of juice! Isn't that cute?" I grinned at her. She shot me a dirty look and stuck her tongue out at me, but I caught the little grin on her face as she turned away from me.

"Come on, darling. We still need to get something on the next aisle, I think." I took her by the hand and let her around the corner, looking every bit the gentlemen as we rounded the corner, briefly coming into the view of the cashier (still stuck on her phone, of course, and missing a much better show!).

We rounded the corner to the frozen section, with a row of freezer doors and another long, waist-height cooler. Of course, as soon as we came around the corner and out of the eyeshot of the cashier, my hand returned to her bottom, slipping right under her skirt and taking a firm grip on her rear. Watching her eyes furtively look around for someone who might see us was pretty adorable.

"Angel, can you do me a favour, please?" I asked her, pointing to the waist-high freezer beside us. "There's a package of frozen peas I think we should buy, but I'd like one of the really, really cold ones. Can you reach deep into the freezer and pick me out that one?"

She shot daggers at me with her eyes, but acquiesced, leaning far over into the cooler and rooting around near the bottom. Her short skirt slid up her bottom, exposing her panty-clad pussy and the bottom of her plump cheeks. I knew I certainly couldn't resist that view I had conveniently arranged, so why bother trying?

I leaned forward, as though trying to see what she was doing, but my hand was pushing her panties to the side. She froze for a moment as my questing fingers absentmindedly fondled her tight little hole and lips.

"Oh, that's right, babe - one of those wayyy at the bottom. Just lean over a little more and you'll get it," I said encouragingly. I find she responds very well to gentle encouragement, and I'm a big believer in being a supportive boyfriend in whatever endeavour she's involved in, particularly when it involves my fingers fondling her pussy.

While I kept an eye out for interruptions, I made her dig around a bit more, and dug around a bit myself inside her panties. Luckily I was able to stroke and rub her pussy for another minute or two uninterrupted before I finally let her go.

"Thanks, baby. I wanted the extra cold bag of peas, because they'll be handy after I've spanked your bottom raw and it needs some TLC," I said not particularly quietly. She went an even deeper shade of red than before, delightfully.

"Ok, next stop. I need something from that upright freezer, think can you open the door for me?"

Suspicious, she slowly opened the door of the freezer facing me and waited for me to do something.

"No sugar, don't worry. I just want some ice cream, grab a box for yourself. My treat," I reassured her.

Mollified, she turned around and went to grab a box. In that moment, my hands zipped up and pulled her crop top up over her breasts, exposing her to the incredibly lucky selection of ice cream containers. She let out a squeak, and went to cover herself up but stopped herself just in time - she knew better than to do that!

The door of the freezer was helpfully obscuring her from anyone at the other end of the aisle, and I took advantage of her compromising situation to grab a generous handful of each breast and squeeze, hard. I mean, really, really hard - not quite as hard as I physically was able, but not far off, either. She held onto the frozen peas with one hand, and put the other one on the cooler shelf for support, holding herself up as the sensations rocked through her tits.

"Feels good, doesn't it, my little angel," I breathed in her ear from behind. "Do you like when your titties get roughed up in public? I think you do." As I was saying this, my hands were squeezing and groping her hard, and twisting them a little, too.

"That's right, baby. You've got your top up and your tits out in a store, and your boyfriend is hurting your hot little titties.. And it's all because you're such a freaky slut and love this, don't you?" I smirked at her.

Then, just as suddenly as I started, I stopped, and pulled her top down over her shirt again.

"Ok, princess. Time to finish our shopping trip, don't you think?" I put my hand on her lower back and guided her down the aisle, peas and ice cream in her hands.

She was in a bit of a daze from the stimulation, and I guided her down the aisles, picking up her dish soap, her garbage bags, and her jug of milk. Naturally I made a joke about how I preferred her jugs, but she was still a little too spacey to enjoy my highbrow humour.

We went to the cashier, and I let her ring us through; while we were waiting, I surreptitiously ran my finger along my girlfriend's thigh, teasing her gently. She shivered.

When we were done and I had paid, we walked out again. As soon as we were outside, I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Just wait until we get back to your place. I'm really looking forward to beating that sweet, juicy ass of yours until you're sobbing in my arms, lovebug. And I really need to work your sweet tits over a little more, don't you think?" I asked.

A chill passed down her spine, and she responded for the first time in a coherent sentence since our little game began. She looked at me, her eyes flashing with barely restrained need.

"Yes, please, Daddy. I was very bad in the store, and I think I probably need a good, hard punishment to set me straight. Don't you?"

I smiled, kissed her forehead, and nodded. "You've got it, princess. Let's go drop off your groceries, shall we? I think we need to make another brief stop before we head out on our date," and I cupped her ass and pulled her along, towards her apartment, dreaming of her squirming in her seat on our date with a freshly-tanned bottom.

She was my little slut, and I couldn't get enough of her.