Shore House With Sis

Story Info
Ryan sees his sister in the bath and she doesn’t mind.
6k words
4.27
35.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up, little bro? Come in here and talk to me." Lexie insisted, as she laid back inside of the stand-alone bath-tub at the family vacation home.

The curvy twenty-five-year-old busty blonde smiled at her nineteen-year-old brother, Ryan, with both of her elbows relaxed on top of the edge of the tub. It was truly a sight to behold, as the strong orange sun set through the wall-sized-windows and beamed onto Lexie's gorgeous face with perfectly smooth pale skin. Her crystal blue eyes and shiny white teeth sparkled, along with the beads of water that scattered across the top of her full and heavy natural breasts. Her prominent pink nipples were barely hidden underneath the translucent water. There were no bubbles in the bath, and if Ryan wanted to, he could easily see his big sister's voluptuous - yet somehow still tight - nude body practically blend into the white ceramic tub. Making the dark black V-shaped bush of long pubic hair all the more noticeable. But Ryan didn't want to see that.

"What's up? What do you want to talk about?" Ryan replied as he reluctantly enters the bathroom.

Ryan had the same light blue eyes and curly blonde hair as his sister, but frequently shaved his head for the summers. His lean and ripped body was almost six-feet-tall. He wears a white tank top and light blue swim trunks that tightly hug his bulging package which was impressive even when totally flaccid.

Ryan tanned a lot easier than his pale sister, which he always teased her about. Ryan and Lexie were Italian American from North Jersey, where having a tan really meant something. Every summer their family would take a vacation all the way down to South Jersey, for about a week or so. But this year's rental home in Long Beach Island was by far the nicest they've ever been to. Located directly on the bay, with a totally secluded backyard, equipped with an in-ground pool, jacuzzi and a dock with multiple kayaks.

Ryan, who was first annoyed by his sister's beckoning, notices the extravagant sunset happening outside the windows.

"Nah, these views are crazy, though." Ryan declared as he walked towards the window, passed his naked and tipsy sounding sister.

"I know, right!? That's why I'm in here. Gotta enjoy it before mom and dad come back."

"They're not coming back tomorrow, right?" Ryan checks.

"The day after."

"Word, word..."

"Yup."

Ryan nods his head and enjoys the view for another beat, before seemingly getting bored. "Okay, so what do you want? Is that it?"

Ryan heads for the door.

"Wait! No!.." Lexie pleads.

"What is it?"

"Can you hand me that wine glass, please?" Lexie smiles slyly and points toward a glass of red wine that she accidentally forgot to bring into the bath. The full glass is next to an empty bottle, which would explain her cheerful demeanor.

Ryan rolls his eyes. "You're shot." he says, as he retrieves the glass.

"I forget things sometimes. I am a blonde!" Lexie joked, before flashing a big crooked smile with squinty eyes.

"Yeah, a pasty one." Ryan teased.

"Hey, fuck you!" Lexie shot back, as her happy grin turned into a pouty scowl, and then quickly back to a big smile as her brother approached the tub with the wine glass. "Ah! Thank you!"

Lexie pulls herself onto her knees and reaches out for the glass, which totally exposes both of her low hanging, bottom heavy, pendulous breasts. Her light pink and puffy nipples pointed slightly upwards, and stared directly into Ryan's eyes as they dripped with bath water.

Ryan's heart skipped a beat. He was almost frozen in time witnessing the greatest image he's ever seen. His big sister was naked on her knees, in front of him, at eye level to his growing bulge. Her knees were even spread apart, and he quickly glanced down and saw her hairy pubic.

Thinking quickly, Ryan pulls the wine glass backwards and says, "Say please." to try and get a loner glimpse.

Lexie looks up at her brother, and makes a pouty face. "Pwease." She lifts her shoulders up and pushes them down, causing her ample breasts to ripple like the water.

"You sure you should drink more? I don't want you to drown in there."

"Gimme the wine!" Lexie demands, dropping the cutesy act.

"Alright, chill."

Ryan hands her the glass. Lexie looks at the wine lovingly and smiles. She attempts to smoothly lay back into her resting spot, but slips and spills the wine directly into her face and onto her chest.

Ryan burst into laughter. "Yo, you're shot!"

Lexie manages to balance herself without spilling the rest of the wine. She chokes on water and wine, then starts to laugh at herself.

"Shot, yo. I'm telling you." Ryan repeats.

"Oh no! That's alcohol abuse!" Lexie jokes, referring to the spilled wine.

"You can't waste! Dad would be so disappointed." Ryan jokes back.

"Oh, no! Can't waste!" Lexie grabs the bottom of her breasts and pulls it towards her mouth. She starts to lick the wine off the top of her chest. She does so in a comedic fashion, like she was mimicking a cat.

Ryan's swelling penis is nearly breaking from bending inside of his bathing suit liner. He keeps an innocent smile on his face, and acts like this is all a fun and games, even though he is wildly turned on.

"You can't get down to the nipple though." Ryan challenges, hoping to see his sister try.

"Wanna bet?"

"Bet."

Lexie gets a better grip at the bottom of her breast and pulls it up as far as she can. She stretches her neck down and reaches her tongue out as much as possible to lick her nipple. It's more challenging than she made it seem like it would be. Despite the size of her massive mounds, they were still pretty tight, and not so easy to stretch upwards.

"Ha, told you! I win." Ryan declared.

Ryan's taunting motivated the always competitive Lexie. She stretches her face down as much as possible, damn near pulling a muscle in her neck, and her wet tongue finally makes contact with her puffy nubs. She darts her eyes up to her brother and wiggles her tongue against her nipple. "Ah! Ah!" she moans, to make sure he sees her victory.

"Damn. You win."

Lexie triumphantly drops her marvelous tits into the water. "Ha, bitch! I win."

"You win." Ryan agrees, with his hand in his pockets, rubbing his pulsating dick head.

"Now, get the fuck out of here!" Lexie demands before returning to her resting place and sipping her prize wine.

....

Ryan rushes into his bedroom of the rental home, equipped with two small beds. He hurriedly unties his bathing suit, and has to squat a little in order to make room in his shorts to unleash his throbbing, white, almost nine-inch-long, thick cock.

Ryan unleashes a sigh of relief and squeezes the base of his dick hard. His eyes roll to the back of his head as he moans.

"Oh my god!..”

Ryan turns and closes the door behind him. Then, thinks secondly and swings it wide open.

Ryan removes all of his clothes and leaps onto the bed that's in clear view from the doorway. He lays on his back and thrusts his hips into the air and sighs. He rapidly strokes the pink head of his sensitive cock which drips with pre-cum with his right hand, and cups his balls with the left.

"Yooo, what the fuck!?" Ryan says out loud while thinking back to a minute ago. "Holy shit."

Ryan continues to aggressively jerk off. His body is moving and contorting like he was already orgasming. He suddenly stops, and his body goes limp. He removes his hands and lays backward staring at the ceiling. He's trying to stop visualizing his sister's piercing blue eyes looking into his soul as she licked her perfectly pink nips on the greatest tits Ryan has ever seen in his entire life.

Ryan squirms again and grabs his balls. He rocks them back and forth, and makes his baseball bat like penis slam against his rock hard abs. It's a heavy dick. He slams it hard multiple times, resulting in a loud slapping sound that maybe his sister will here and come look at. She showed him her’s of course. It's only fair.

Ryan slams his head back into the pillow multiple times. He then grabs his phone and starts to scroll through his vast collection of nudes sent directly to him by multiple different young women.

Ryan focuses on his current friend-with-benefits, Mariaelena. She's an extra petite, barely five foot tall, dark skin Italian with cute little perky B cups titties with dark nipples.

“Yes, perfect. Nothing like my sister.” Ryan thought.

Mariaelena has a tight round ass underneath a thin lower back with the deep cut dimples.

Ryan starts to jerk his cock again while holding his phone in the other hand.

Mariaelena would be coming to the beach house tomorrow. She promised to give him head outside near the water. Mariaelena loved sucking Ryan's cock. She was admittedly obsessed with it. Ryan scrolls to POV shots he took of Mariaelena posing lovingly with Ryan's manhood. Which looks extra big compared to Mariaelena's miniature hands and face. Ryan lands on a photo that he took of her on Mariaelena on her knees, looking up, smiling into the camera, while Ryan's cock lied on top of her same size face.

Ryan strokes his cock hard, then scrolls again. Now, he's at a video of Mariaelena sucking his cock. Both of her hands are wrapped around the base and she struggles to deep throat her favorite toy. She could only get halfway down before she gags and tears run down her face. Ryan is heard giggling before Mariaelena looks into the camera, and say, "I can't get it, daddy! It's too big! My mouth is too small. I’m sorry.”

"Do better." Ryan says coldly in the video.

"Okay, daddy." Marielena complies in a sweet voice.

Ryan drops his phone to the side and starts to rapidly stroke his head and cup his balls again. This goes on for longer than it usually does. Ryan jerks faster but it doesn't help.

Eventually, desperate to finish, Ryan allows himself to think back to the serene sight of his sister in that tub, in that golden hour lighting. Ryan starts to stroke real slow and passionately as he thinks about his sister's incredible feminine body. The large hanging breasts. The beautiful silky smooth skin. The long pubic hair swimming in the water.

Ryan really slows down his stroking now, in order to let himself enjoy this moment before finishing. He imaged himself sitting behind her in that tub. He could feel what her soft wet skin would feel like. What her naked plump butt would feel like against his cock. Ryan feels like he's about to burst, so he quickly removes his hand and tries to hold it off, and does. Then he goes back to slowly stroking, and thinks about kissing his sister's neck from behind. She would giggle and Ryan would look down and watch her magnificent breasts jiggle in the water. Then Ryan would reach around and slowly grope her wonderful perfect heavy tits...

Ryan's eyes widen as a thunderbolt of an orgasm overtakes him. Ryan grasps the shaft of his cock, and watches as a waterfall of cum shoots out of his dick tip. The cum shot goes higher than it ever has. Not only that, there are three following cum shots with the same amount of height and warm thickness. Ryan's having a full body orgasm for the first time. Loads of jizz continue to shoot out of his cock.

Eventually, it stops. Ryan enjoys a great exhale of relief and lays back, exhausted. The sperm is all over his chest and nearly got on his face. Ryan has another deep breath and then shakes his head in disbelief.

...

Later that night, Ryan was lounging in the ground floor living room that had large doors that opened out to the backyard and bay. It really was a nice house. His father splurged after hitting big in Atlantic City - where he and Lexie's mom currently were.

Ryan was watching baseball highlights on the big screen television. He was feeling really mellow and chill. He had jerked off two more times, and luckily enough, the last time he managed to not think about his sister. So, he figured his brain was rewired back to normal. He told Mariaelena that he was going to bed to get her to stop texting him.

Ryan really didn't like Mariaelena that much. She was quite annoying to him because of her nonstop sexting. Although, he was excited for her to spend the day there tomorrow because it's always better when they're drunk.

At that point, Lexie walks into the room. She's wearing pajama bottoms, and an unzipped gray sweatshirt with the hood pulled over her head. Her low cut spaghetti strap tank top reaches just above her belly button, exposing her wide but flat stomach. Her probably DD pink bra spills out of the thin material. Her mountainous kitties are bursting out of her shirt and look like two perfectly round bowling balls from the support of the bra. Lexie is hunched over and looks hung over.

"What's up? Have you been sleeping this whole time?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah. I drank too much wine. My head is killing me." Lexie groans.

"Take advil."

"I just took five."

"Oh, good."

"What are you doing?"

Ryan points to the TV. "I'm watching baseball highlights."

"Oh..."

Lexie blankly walks to the other side of the couch that Ryan is sitting on and plops down. She lays on her side and cradles into her ball. She shoves her cold hands in between her knees and using them as a leg pillow.

"Ugh." Lexie grunts painfully. She looks towards the TV, which gives Ryan a chance to stare at his new favorite breasts that are squeezed together into two perfectly round mountains of flesh. Lexie shivers and unconsciously presses her tits together, making them jiggle. Ryan's eyes rolled back.

"It's cold in here." Lexie states before zippering her sweatshirt and covering up. Causing Ryan disappointment, and relief.

"Is anyone coming here or anything tonight?" Lexie asked, looking towards her brother.

"Nah. Tomorrow. I got a girl coming."

"Okay." Lexie mumbles, as she looks back towards the TV. "I'm going to the beach with Fran tomorrow."

What do you mean? Ryan asked, with disappointment in his voice.

"We're gonna go to Jenks. I'll be there all day."

"Oh..."

"You'll have the house to yourself."

"Great..." Ryan mumbles.

Lexie releases a long yawn.

"So, what do you want for your bet?" Ryan asks, seeing if Lexie remembers.

"What bet?" Lexie asks, proving that she doesn't remember exposing herself to her brother.

"Nothing." Ryan says, upset and happy at the same time.

Lexie yawns again and then clearly gives up on her FOMO. "I'm going to bed."

Lexie stands up and heads towards the door.

"Goodnight" Ryan says as he watches his sister's ass cheeks jiggle in her hypnotizing striped pjs. "Love you."

"Love you." Lexie repeats before exiting.

...

The next day, Mariaelena arrived at the beach house. Ryan was standing outside on the gravel driveway waiting for her. She parked and they embraced with a hug hello.

"Hey, what's up? Get here alright?" Ryan asks superfluously.

"Yeah." Mariaelena says timidly. Despite Mariaelena's high sex drive, and being a self proclaimed "cum dumpster slut", in real life situations, she was incredibly shy. And didn't show much emotion. She was awkward.

It was at that moment, that Ryan decided that he really did like Mariaelena. Of course he did. She was the perfect girl. She was what his friends in jersey would refer to as wifey material. She was a freak in the sheets and an awkward weirdo everywhere else. And she was incredible looking. Curly brown mane that hung to her shoulders. She wore a classy white sundress with a purple bikini underneath. Ryan didn't just like her. He loved her! Or maybe it was the four Coronas he chugged. Or maybe it was the house! Yes! Of course! There’s something about this house that's making him incredibly attracted to everyone.

Ryan proceeded to give Mariaelena a tour of the house.

"This is the living room."

"Nice." Mariaelena says emotionlessly.

"And this is the bathroom."

"Nice."

Over here, we have my bedroom."

"Nice."

The two fuck buddies stand in his room. Marieelena drops her bag to the floor.

"Can you fuck me in the ass now?" Mariaelena says with a stern face.

If Ryan were being totally honest, he really didn't want to fuck her in the ass right now. He kind of wanted to drink and hang out a bit. Lead up to it. Make it organic. Mariaelena was always robotically spontaneous. It was kind of annoying. Ryan remembered that he didn't really like Mariaelena.

"Uh. I was thinking we could have a few drinks first, you know? We got kayaks and everything. But I can fuck you in the ass later. I promise." Ryan assured.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, that's fine." Mariaelena shrugged. She didn't really seem upset. It's like she didn't even really want him to fuck her in the ass in that moment. But she felt that would be the hot thing to say. Mariaelena probably watched a lot of porn growing up, and it fucked with her head. She didn't know how to just act regular and let things happen organically.

At this moment, Ryan fully regrets inviting Mariaelena. She was a mindless idiot, who he wouldn't be able to get rid of.

...

Five Coronas later...

"I can't do it!" Mariaelena pleads, as wads of spit dripped down her chin as she chokes trying to deep-throat Ryan.

"What is wrong with you!?" Ryan yells, as he receives a wildly sloppy blowjob, on a lounge chair right next to the dock, and just outside of his sister's window. Mariaelena is on her knees, with her purple bikini bottoms still on. Her thin torso is drenched in saliva that glistens in the sunset. Mariaelena tries to recover from her coughing episode. Her face is covered in a mixture of tears, spit and snot.

Ryan grabs her by the hair and jerks her head back. He smears the liquids into her face, then grabs her by the cheek.

"Do you really want me to fuck you in the ass? Or were you just being a mindless whore?"

"I really want it." Mariaelena mumbles through Ryan's grip.

"Well, you're not proving it."

Ryan aggressively lets go of her face, then slides his hand down to her chest. He grabs a told hold of her tiny breasts with his index finger and thumb. He pinches her soaked brown nipples very hard.

"Ah!" Mariaelena yelped.

"Fuckin' small tits." Ryan says disgustedly, before stretching her nipples out then slapping them. "Now, get it down!"

Mariaelena puts the cock in her mouth, Ryan cruely grabs the back of her and pushes it down hard, before unleashing and relaxing back into his seat. Mariaelena continues the sloppy head, as Ryan sits back and enjoys the view of the bay.

Ryan wasn't always totally in to this rough role-play. For the most part, his dialogue during these sessions were limited to, “yeah” and “good”. But he was drunk, on vacation, and actually felt negative feelings towards Mariaelena. He had pent up rage building inside of him. He was angry about incessant images of his sister, while at the same time relishing in the beauty of the setting.

Ryan tries to mentally calm himself and enjoy the beauty of a thin nineteen year old doing her best to get as much of his cock in her mouth. He took a deep breath and stared down at Mariaelena. Suddenly, he was feeling loving. He gently balled Mariaelenas hair into a ball. Then motions her head to go slower. "Slower, baby. Good girl."


Mariaelena twitches at the positive reinforcement.

"You could touch yourself, baby. Go ahead." Ryan allows.

"Thank you, daddy." Mariaelena starts to play with her throbbing clit while she continues to slowly suck Ryan's cock. She's moaning onto his dick.

"Good girl."

In the background behind this divine scenery, stood Lexie, in her bedroom looking out the window. Her body pressed up against the glass in order to get a better glimpse of her brother's petite little new girlfriend. She fixated on the tan girl’s thin back with a protruding spine and visible ribs.

Lexie didn't witness the angry rough part of the sex and came in right as this beautiful teenager slowly and passionately sucked on her little brother's cock, which seemed shockingly big, although from the distance, she couldn't see much. Luckily, Mariaelena's tight backside had a clearer view.

12