Shore House With Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexie was so turned on that she reached down inside of her strapless one piece and slowly started to caress her overly sensitive breasts. She moaned. "Fuck."

Lexie quickly closed the blinds in order to not be seen by the loving couple. She left the curtains open just enough to see them, while she was totally hidden. Lexie stripped naked and positioned herself on a dresser. She shoved two fingers into her mouth, and then spread them into her already soaked clit.

She was hooked on how sensual this mystery girl was. She was really passionately pleasing her younger brother and that made her happy. Lexie was a lover. She liked teasing, and foreplay. Kissing and making out was still her favorite part of sex. She didn't like the rough stuff, and really never even tried.

Lexie suddenly remembered that she packed her favorite lipstick shaped vibrator. She almost fell off the dresser before running to her bag.

She retrieves the vibrator and hurries back to the window. Back in her spot, she turns the vibrator on and presses it onto her clit. The excitement of this voyeuristic scene and the motor like electronic vibrating her pussy is almost enough to make her cum. She looks away from the window and at the ceiling. She cups both of her breasts with her free hand and forearm. Roughly grabbing at her nipples. Lexie lets out a long passionate moan.

Lexie then looks back at the window, and almost has a heart attack when she notices her brother and his girlfriend walking towards the house. She panics and again almost falls. She jumps off the dresser, but then tries to get another look at the thin teen. Thankfully, Lexie enjoys a beautiful view of Mariaelena's full frontal, wet with saliva, lean shaven body. Lexie sees Mariaelena's tight little boobies and instantly grabs a hold of her large superior breasts. Lexie bites her lip and proudly squeezes her big girl mommy titties while fantasizing about Mariaelena sucking on and worshiping them. Lexie conceals another big moan but makes sure not to miss a closer look at this petite cutie.

As Lexie is about to cum, her gaze drifts towards her brother's lean cut body, and long thick, now semi-hard cock, hanging down to his thighs, which was the same size as the girl's forearm.

"Holy shit." Lexie said to herself. She squints her eyes to get a better look at what was undoubtably, the most beautiful penis she ever saw. The couple was now feet away from Lexie. Ryan was leading Mariaelena into the house. She walked behind him and reached around to grab his cock. Ryan stopped walking, and let Mariaelena jerk him off from behind.

"Nah, that feels good." Ryan smiled, and Mariaelena starts to kiss his back. "Good girl.” Ryan sighed.

Five feet away, but totally invisible, Lexie aggressively rubbed her clit. Totally turned on by this sexy college teen stroking her brother's boner that cast a long shadow from the son. Lexie's body shoots into a total body orgasm like never before. She came, quivered, and came again.

"Can you fuck me in the ass, now, daddy?" was heard for outside, causing Lexie to cum again.

...

Ryan was lucky enough to get the best of both worlds that night. Not only did he get head by the bay, and fuck Mariaelena multiples times, but he was also able to get rid of her before midnight. She was supposed to sleep there but Ryan told her his parents would be home in the morning, and having to meet them was way too much to ask for the shy cum dumpster Marieelena.

Ryan hadn't seen his sister and wasn't even sure if she was there. He was so drained of cum that he couldn't even muster up any sort of sexual feeling. He went in the backyard to take a nude swim in the pool before the freedom of this vacation would be ruined the next day by his parent’s presence.

Ryan drifted around the large pool, enjoying the sound of the bay. The heated water felt good on his tender and raw penis. Ryan laid back and lit up a joint. He felt like a king, despite not actually paying for the house.

The strong weed smell filled the air.

"Are you smoking?" Lexie asked.

Ryan turned around to see his sister wearing nothing but a white tight tank top with no bra, and a silky looking pink thong. Her puffy nipples facing different directions as they were smushed into the skimpy top.

"Yeah, you want?" Ryan asked?

"Obviously."

"Come over here." Ryan pointed as he shifted his way towards the pool steps. There was a bright light inside of the pool that made Ryan's body visible. As soon as he saw his sister, his big dick grew, and he couldn't wait for her to see it.


Lexie sat on the top step of the pool and inhaled the joint. Ryan was floating around in the water, and shamelessly checking out his sister's crotch, which was level to his eyes, and only three feet away from his face. Lexie's labia was barely being hidden by her pink silk panties, as she rhythmically rocked her knees open and closed - a result from being chilly by the breeze. Lexie was always at least a little bit cold. Her nipples were already more erect than they were when she first came outside a minute ago.

At this point, Ryan wasn't guilting himself anymore. His sister's body looked good and he wanted to look at it. He wasn't going to let some nonsensical cultural norm ruin the beauty of this night. The warm water felt amazing on his nude body and the moonlit bay was somehow the least appealing visual to him. He decided to let go of his mind and let the universe take over.

"Look at that pasty white ass." Lexie teased. "I'm going blind over here."

"Ha, yeah at least it's just my ass. Not my whole body."

"I got some color today." Lexie declared before checking out her own arms.

"Yeah, you did actually." Ryan admitted.

"Here." Lexie offers the joint to Ryan.

"I'm good. Just put it over there."

Lexie threw the joint onto the nearby grass where Ryan instructed.

"It's cold out here."

"You're always cold."

"You're not cold?"

"It's warmer in here than out there."

"Yeah?" Lexie asked, before taking another step into the pool. "Brrr!" She shivered.

"You gotta get used to it. Just jump in! Don't walk."

"Fine!"

Lexie takes her brother's advice and jumps into the pool, but keeps her head above water. "Ah!" she yells out instantly before quickly getting used to the warm water. "Oh, that is nice." She says as she starts to float around the pool.

Unfortunately for Ryan, Lexie's now see through shirt was hidden under the water. But he wasn't even going to let that bother him. He wasn't going to think. He was just going to enjoy the moment.

The beautiful blonde nude siblings calmly floated around the water without saying a word for another minute.

"Mad nice." Ryan said.

"Mm-hmm." Lexie concurred, as she attempted to float on her back, but her flopping breasts wouldn't allow it.

The moment was incredibly peaceful. They both looked out and enjoyed the view of the water. They both enjoyed the view of each other and neither said anything about it.

"I bet you can't beat me one on one." Ryan challenged, with a pool basketball in his hand.

"Bet." Lexie accepted. "Give me that."

Ryan throws Lexie the miniature ball. She catches it and shoots at the poolside hoop, and scores.

"Oh! That's one-nothing!” Lexie cheers.

"That doesn't count!"

"What are you scared?" Lexie baited.

"Fine! One nothing." Ryan agreed, as he retrieved the ball and checked it back to his sister.

Lexie attempts the same jump shot, but Ryan quickly jumps up and easily blocks the shot.

"Oh! Block party!” Ryan yells, before taking the ball and quickly swimming to hoop. He looks back at his sister who didn't attempt to chase him, and calmly places the ball into the hoop. "One one."

"One one. Fine. I didn't know we were playing blocking."

Ryan laughs. "You're funny."

Ryan grabs the ball and starts to march back towards the top of the imaginary basketball court. He drops the ball in front of his sister and moves past her. Both of their naked thigh rub against each other, and Ryan gently rubs the side of her waist as he gets in position.

"Check it." Ryan says, referring to the ball.

Lexie tosses the ball to her brother. "Check."

Ryan, not wasting anytime with a jump shot, instantly starts to back down his sister, like any taller basketball player would do to a shorter defender.

"Hey, not fair!" Lexie insists at first.

"No blocking. No backing down?" Ryan teases, as he backs his bare naked behind into his sister's abdomen. He could feel her large breasts press against his back and wished she didn't have a shirt on. He takes his time backing her down, even though he could easily score much quicker.

Lexie stops contesting her brother's offensive strategy and started to enjoy it. His muscular back felt good pressing against her concealed breasts. It would feel better without her shirt. Ryan was almost at the hoop, and Lexie was full on spooning him at this point. His smooth butt was dug into her crotch. Before Ryan could score, Lexie reached around his body and slid both of her hands into the inside of his thighs, making her wrists make contact with his totally hard cock.

"Woah!" Ryan screeched, jumping with surprise and excitement.

"Tickling is allowed." Lexie joked.

"Oh, shit! Ha, yeah. Tickling is allowed." Ryan smiled as he dropped the ball into the hoop. "Two one."

"Two one.." Lexie agreed, now with a sexual look in her eyes.

The floodgates were almost open, as both of them seemed okay with their bodies touching.

Lexie and Ryan both floated towards the basketball starting point together. Ryan's hard and heavy cock was rubbing against his sister's smooth plump ass. He wrapped his arms around her waste and slowly moved into onto her ass. He didn't squeeze it hard. They were still feeling each other out. Enjoying each others bodies without acknowledging what was happening verbally.

Lexie sexily turned around with a seductive look, and pressed her ass against her brother's hard cock. It was such a nice cock. She wanted to grab it, but not just yet. Lexie loved teasing and this was as good as it could get. She twirled her ass into his cock. She could feel his hot breath moan into her ear, causing her to bite her lip. Ryan then slid both of his hands down the inside of each of her groins, just barely making contact with the other walls of her pussy.

Ryan could feel his sister's round ass squirm onto his erection as he teased around her vagina. He placed his mouth around her ear gently blew into it. Lexie's whole body tingled as she jumped away from brother's body.

"Okay. Let's play the game." Lexie says, grabbing the ball.

"Yeah. Let's play the game."

"My ball." Lexie declares.

"Your ball?" Ryan asked, knowing it wasn't.

"Yep."

"Okay."

"I just couldn't play... this shirt is..." Lexie pulls her sticking white t-shirt over her head, resulting in the greatest boob drop in history, with the moonlit bay behind her.

Ryan's face is stunned. He grits his teeth with anguish.

"That's better." Lexie says, as she enjoys the amazed look on her brother's face. It was the face every guy or girl makes when she takes off her shirt. Her breasts felt amazing and free inside the gravity less water.

"That is better." Ryan assured, now almost incapable of saying anymore words. He was in full heat mode at this point.

"Two one." Lexie rehashes the score, before once again exposing her tits out of the water and shooting the ball. Ryan doesn't bother blocking it this time. His whole body is underneath the water except for his head, as he can no longer help but stroke his cock.

Lexie didn't see if her shot went in because she noticed her brother stroking his cock under the water. She slowly made her way over to him, and presses her forehead against his. Despite being eye to eye, the siblings never make any real eye contact. Instead, they look down and marvel at each other’s lit up bodies underneath the water.

Lexie slowly pulled down her panties and dropped them into the pool without ever leaving site of her brother stroking his big cock through the distorted water. She noticed that Ryan seemed to favor touching the head, probably because it was too big to have feeling throughout. Still head to head, Lexie started playing with her clit and the two siblings were mutually masturbated while enjoying each other's body.

Ryan looked down and stared at his sisters floating breasts as he stroked his cock. She was touching herself now, too. Heavy breathing and faint moaning was heard but neither dare to speak a word.

Lexie eventually floated towards Ryan's side. Her breasts were now floating in between his arm. She was in a state of trance watching her brother stroke it.

They both moved towards the short end of the pool, and watched as each other's body was revealed over water. Lexie’s wet breasts hung low and glistened in the moonlight.

Ryan's 9 inch casted a large shadow and dripped with water as he continued to lightly stoke it as his sister’s perfect tits jiggled between his arms.

Lexie pushed her body closer until she couldn't help herself and reached her hand out and very gently tickled Ryan's balls as he jerked off. Sending shivers up his spine.

“Woah!”

Lexie smiled and looked up at her brother.

She continues to tickle his balls as his eyes roll behind his head. Lexie grabs her brothers wrist and removes it from his dock. She puts his hand on her breast and squeezes.

Ryan aggressively starts manipulating her tits while his hard wood is whacking around.

Lexie finally grabs his cock and marvels at the size in her hand. She shakes her head with disbelief and enjoys the beautiful vibe of the bay with it. She grabs it by the base and shakes it around. Then starts to slowly and lightly stroke up and down his shaft. Shocked at how much of it there is. It didn't matter who was attached to it. A perfect cock like this should be worshiped by all.

Suddenly a sound is heard from towards the house. It's a car pulling up out front. Both of their hearts stopped and extreme panic kicks in when the reality that the house was on a secluded block and they realize that their parents are back. They both cover up and run into separate entrances of the house.

….

To continue and finish.

12