All Comments on 'Shore Leave'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cheating is never hot IMO. Just sad and depressing. But they can keep telling themselves that their whoring doesn’t take anything away from their commitment. Right, that was gone years ago and the need to fuck multiple other people every time the fleet is in is evidence of that.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Brilliant writing

What a great sex-filled story with numerous hot men. I respect both men to get what they needed and yet stay committed to each other. Almost like role playing. The light BDSM was mind blowing and I'm going to now read my latest copy of Drummer. KeithD, you continue to amaze.

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Great hot sex, but cheating is cheating in my book. Having being cheated on multiple times in my life, I don't condone it.

It was a hot story, but not my cup of tea this time around KeithD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was such a hot story! I live in NYC and love fleet week. I've been on my knees and bent over for quite a few sailors and marines. Men in uniform are hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...