Shoreline Secrets

Story Info
Beach hangout turned epic with surprise sex!
882 words
3.53
3.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again.

You might already know about my physical features, but for those who don't, I am 5.8 inches tall, weighing 63kg, a dusky, medium-sized woman with a bra size of 34D. My measurements are 34, 30, 36, and 19 years old.

There is a beach within 30 minutes of my college. The beach is a private beach, and not many people know about that beach. The beach is a little bit crowded in the evenings, but after 7:00 p.m., it's mostly free. The beach is the favorite hangout spot for me and my friends. One weekend, as usual, me and my friends planned to go to the beach, but due to some reasons, all my other friends cancelled except me and Varun. Varun is tall (I don't know his height, but he is pretty taller than me, so I am going to say approximately 6), a little more duskier than me, and his brown eyes covered with his perfect long lashes go well with his square face and sharp jawline. Both of us went to the beach at 4:00 p.m.

We played in the water, built sand castles, and after building a sand castle, I laid down on the sand, and he laid down beside me. My neck was a little bit uncomfortable, so I asked him if I could lay on his arm. Without saying anything, he extended his arm, and I laid on his arm. His face was super close to me. I wanted to kiss his lips so badly, but I was afraid that if I actually kissed him, we might ruin what we had, so I was doing my best to control myself. I slowly kept my hand on his chest; his heart was beating super fast, and I liked how his heart beat felt below my hand. I gently and casually moved my hand from his chest to his stomach, and at that point, I observed that he had an erection. And that's it. I lost my control and started kissing him roughly. It felt super good to do something that I had wanted to do for so long. and that was exactly when my senses hit me and I pulled back. He stared at me with shock. I thought he was going to get mad at me and that our beautiful friendship was over, but to my surprise, he started kissing me back, saying that this is what he wanted to do for a long time. We kissed with our tongues. We kissed for, like, almost 20 minutes. I was buried in sand, and he was on top of me, kissing me. The sand felt super warm and nice beneath me, and he felt even better on top of me. He slowly pulled back, and both of us laid down on the sand and gasped for breath. After catching some breath, he started kissing me on my cheek, face, and then neck. His moist and soft mouth felt so good on my neck and face, as if it were the place where it was supposed to be. Then he gently bit and sucked my neck. God, that felt good. Then he slowly removed the buttons from my shirt. Now my bra and stomach are visible, and my shirt is still on me. His warm kisses sent tingles down my stomach, and he started licking around my navel. I was already moaning without control. While kissing my stomach, he slowly started pressing my boobs and pinching my completely erect nipples.

At that moment, I wanted his dick inside me so bad. It felt like having him inside me was the most important thing in the whole world. I was shameless and asked him to fuck me. He looked at me, smiled, and pulled up my bra. He took a look at my boobs. From the look on his face, I can say that he is admiring my boobs. He then kissed, sucked, and bit my boobs. My pussy became super wet, and I was so turned on. He poured some warm sand on my boobs and my stomach, and he started taking my shorts and pants off. I thought I was finally getting it. He opened his pants, and his dick was huge. He kept his dick on my wet and warm pussy, and it felt great. My pussy was literally leaking. but then instead of putting it in, he rubbed it on my pussy. His dick was touching my clit, and it felt amazing on my clitoral area. After teasing me a little bit, he finally kept it inside me. And that felt super amazing. I finished on him within a few seconds, but he didn't, so I got on my knees and gave him a blowjob. He came on my face and my boobs. It felt super nice and slutty (in a good way) to be covered in his cum and the sand. I asked him to slap me, and he did, and I loved it. We slept in the sand for some time, went swimming without clothes, got dressed, and went back to college.

I am sorry if this is in any kind offensive to any users and if any improvements are required or any corrections to be made please let me know.