Short Confession 03: Work Wife

Story Info
A regular guy’s confessions. Chapter 3: A Naughty Colleague
2k words
4.64
2.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mranon90
mranon90
11 Followers

This is the third of a collection of short confession-like accounts of some of the more kinky experiences I've had over the years. I'm just a regular, married, British guy in my 50s now, with a family I love. But I've had a few really interesting kinks, mini adventures and sexual encounters over my life so far that I wanted to share a few. I love sharing, and who knows, some may either give people ideas for themselves, or reassure others their own "depraved" thoughts and perversions aren't actually that freakish, and most of us have a darker side. I hope you enjoy this one, and others as they come along.

This is a true story of another couple of fun incidents I had about 10 years ago with a work colleague. I'll call her Mary. The name is the only thing made up in this story.

A few years ago I had a colleague who became a kind of friend with benefit. Nothing too bad, we never slept together, but we'd share naughty conversation and push the boundaries. And we'd push them further and further as we went on.

While we worked together, over time we flirted, and developed a relationship where we would have naughty conversations all the time. These chats would get naughtier and naughtier over the months our friendship grew, until eventually we would talk about anything. What porn we watched, last time either of us had fucked, favourite positions, favourite kinks, who we fancied, etc. At one point in one of those conversations, I remember out of the blue her blurting out

"Show me your dick". I laughed.

"Yeah right. I'm up for that but I think we'd both be sacked if I did it here and now". We were sat in the Costa Coffee in our work restaurant, so not really an ideal cock flashing opportunity.

"Chicken," she teased me as she pulled a mock disappointed look.

I really wanted to, I do have an exhibitionist side, but it was just too risky. However, a compromise came into my head.

"I tell you what," I started, "I'll happily do that when it's a bit safer. And you can even have a feel. But for now, how about you wait here while I nip to the loo. I'll take photo for you to be going on with. How about that?"

A broad smile broke across her face, along with a naughty twinkle in her eye.

"Deal. But I'll hold you to that. Literally," she giggled and gave me a wink.

I vividly remember locking myself in a cubicle and my hand shaking with excitement as I tried to get a good pic. I think this was my first ever dick pic(!) and it gave me such a rush.

I eventually got one I was happy with, my cock between my fingers that also had my wedding ring in shot. Somehow that made it all the more naughty. And I went back to the table and sat down.

"Show me," she said. So I unlocked my phone and browsed to the photo. As I was doing this she saw my hand physically shaking with excitement or nerves.

"Look at you shaking! I know you want to show me so it can't be nerves. You're excited aren't you, you dirty little flasher. You want to show me," she mocked.

I passed her the phone and my first flash was complete! The look on her face gave me a real thrill. She couldn't hide her excitement, a broad smile started again and, either intentionally or involuntarily, she licked her lips slightly.

"You have a nice cock. And you're going to be showing it me whenever I ask now," she told me - looking straight at me. I think she sensed she'd get no protest from me on that front.

"Yes Miss. Any time," was all I could mutter back. And with that we went back to our boring jobs, but my heart was racing all afternoon and I couldn't get it out of my head.

After that first time, it evolved nicely to where we'd meet at work for a coffee early before it got busy (we worked for a big corporate with a big restaurant including a Costa etc). Anyway I always had a routine if I knew we were meeting the next day. I'd always shave my cock and balls really smoothly. Then I'd take pictures of it in various states. Sometimes a video - me stroking it, might be rubbing moisturiser into it. The naughtier the better. Anyway I used to get such a rush passing her my phone when we were having coffee and allowing her to browse through all my pictures and videos. And watching her reactions.

That then developed further into me making sure I was commando for our coffee meets. As we were queueing at costa I'd really subtly just unbutton every button on my fly - such a rush in public knowing I had no underwear on. But I was careful enough no one saw. Then when we sat down in the coffee shop (always a quiet table away from anyone else) I'd open my fly so my smooth cock was on show to her. I used to love the look on face as she stared at it - you could really see the lust in her face. It was such a rush. When we were clearly alone she'd start to have a feel. That felt so naughty allowing my work mate to slip her hand in my fly and grope my cock. She was good with her hands. But we had to be careful, it would have been a hell of a thing to be caught doing.

Anyway we enjoyed this special relationship for a further year or two, until I eventually left. I'm pleased to say though we kept in touch and would meet at a local Starbucks for a catch up, coffee, gossip and if we could get away with it a cock flash. Virtual or live, whatever we could get away with.

I remember one time a really nice development. I have a really big fetish for panties. And obviously Mary knew this as we'd shared all these kind of things. Anyway one time we're sat in Starbucks having a naughty catch up, and she tells me she has a little surprise for me. She reaches into her handbag and very subtly pulls out a red, lacy pair of panties. My heart started pounding at this point, such is my love for panties and also the thrill of something potentially new happening.

"I have something new for you, panty boy," she began, "Go to the toilets and wank into my panties. Cum all over them and then bring them back to me".

Shit this was a new development, and I loved that she had completely taken the lead.

So because I'm a good boy, I did as I was told. I took the red, flimsy panties from her and went to the loo, my heart really thumping with excitement. To add an extra kink, once I locked the toilet door (Starbucks have individual toilets rather than a shared ladies or gents), I stripped completely naked, knelt on the floor and wanked with her panties. It was so exhilarating doing this in a coffee shop toilet. It felt really depraved. But I absolutely loved it. The naughtiness meant I was ready for cumming in no time, and I came all over the panties. It looked so naughty the thick spunk contrasting the vibrant red lacy panties. I'd come all over where her pussy would be - that felt the most appropriate place. Let's be honest, what I'd just done was absolute filth, yet I loved every second.

I got dressed and carefully took the cum covered knickers back to Mary. She was smirking at me as I came back to the table. No sooner had I sat down and subtly passed her the red panties, she stood up and went to the loo herself, taking them with her. I must have sat there for about 5 minutes excited and a little puzzled at what she was doing, until she came back to the table grinning from ear to ear.

"What were you doing for gods sake?" I asked her.

"Well put it this way. I think your filthy perversion has rubbed off on me," she confessed laughing. "Oh, and your cum tastes Devine!"

I couldn't believe it! She went on to explain she'd had a little taste of my cum, but then she'd put the red panties on! As she sat there chatting and drinking her coffee, she was sat in the cum covered panties. In Starbucks. Moreover, she was going to wear them all day. The dirty bitch! I loved it.

That evening, she messaged me on WhatsApp. She told me it gave her such a thrill that all day, all round work, my cum was smeared all over her pussy. Not only that, but she got home and had dinner with her husband, all the time with another man's spunk all over her most intimate place. It was very kinky.

And the final Mary incident I wanted to share was on our very next meet. As it happened, she didn't live far from the Starbucks we used to meet at, so this time (that became a regular thing for a little while) she suggested I pick up coffees from Starbucks and bring them to hers. Now I wasn't sure anything would happen, although her husband was at work, but at the very least we could chat about anything without fear of being overheard. I did her the pics and the video and she loved them. We had a naughty chat and just before I needed to leave I popped to the bathroom. I had a little stroke whilst I was there as I was really aroused, but as I was about to leave, the little exhibitionist side of me kicked in with an idea. I left the bathroom with my cock hanging out of my jeans, blatantly on show to her as I walked back into the kitchen where we'd been having coffee. After the many times sneakily flashing her in busier places it was nice to be more blatant. She was really surprised but a naughty smile spread across her face.

"God Andy you're so naughty. We shouldn't". I remember now the words.

I asked if she'd like to play with it. Or even suck it. And I could see the dilemma on her face. I remember her keeping flipping between:

"We really shouldn't" and

"It looks beautiful".

In the end she caved and went and bolted the door. I guess a line of protection in case the husband came back, then she knelt in front of me and took me in her mouth. I didn't know until this point, but this woman gave amazing blow jobs. To this day she's the best woman at sucking cock I've ever met. Really sucked hard. And that, along with how excited the previous hour flirting had been, meant in no time I was about to cum. I told her, but she just kept on sucking and sucking as hard as she could, until I erupted in her mouth. I must have pumped 3 or 4 big jets of hot cum into her very willing mouth, and she never even flinched. She took it all, and though it took her a few seconds, swallowed every drop. That was amazing. Absolutely amazing. We repeated that several times, never having sex, we both thought that was a little far, but always she wanted to suck my cock. And obviously I would never refuse.

So that's my naughty relationship with my ex colleague "Mary". I hope you enjoyed it. I seriously can't recommend the cock flashing and pic/video sharing enough. Rather than sending them digitally and risking being caught, just having them on your phone and showing someone discreetly is a great way.

I'd love to hear your thoughts or ideas on this one or any other of my short excerpts.

mranon90
mranon90
11 Followers