Short Nude Beach Adventures 01

Story Info
Getting videoed while hard at a nude river beach.
1.5k words
4.21
6.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheNH
TheNH
33 Followers

Short Nude Beach Adventures 01

I take a lot of trips to a particular river about an hour from home. It's a beautiful river and I get great exercise hiking around and swimming when it's warm enough. The best thing is that all through the state park at this river, nudity is allowed. However, at any given time, I'd say no more than half of the people that go are naked, and sometimes nobody else is naked. So, I thought I'd put together some of my more adventurous times in a short story form. Let me know if you like it.

There are two trails to hike into the main area I go. There is another couple areas but I'll mention those later. The main trail is a mile long and most people use it. The other trail is three miles long and is used less but I still see people on it.

Both trails start at the highway and you are not supposed to be nude within sight of the highway.

Although I'm middle aged, most people think I'm in my late 30s because I stay fit. I'm 6' and 180lbs.

I've spent days at this river so much for so many years that a lot of my experiences run together now, but I've also taken a lot of videos of myself there, to preserve the memories.

One day last summer, I decided to take the long trail in to get a better workout in. I got to that parking lot so early that there were only three cars in the parking lot. For me this is great, because I like to hike naked and I figure once I pass at least two groups, the odds of offending anyone go way down.

I passed a couple hiking out within the first mile, and then passed a group of teens sitting on a bridge a bit further in. At a mile and a half, I decided to go for it and strip down to my shoes and socks.

I always have my backpack to throw things in. Also, I love taking natural hardon pills to make sure my cock looks good to anyone that sees it. Even when it's not hard, it stays full.

So, I strip down and pack my stuff in my back pack, just keeping my shorts in my hand in case I need to put them on quickly. If I hear kids or something ahead, I'd want to put them on. I'd been hiking another mile or so and passed a single older man, that didn't seem bothered I was nude.

I figured I'd passed everyone so I added my rubber cock ring to my attire and hiked like that the rest of the way to the river. I don't think there is anything quite like, hiking with a hard on. The sensation is amazing, especially with the thrill that I could be caught still, at any point, around any corner.

This trail doesn't go up and down much, just really curvy, as it follows an abandoned flume. When it gets close to the river, though,

It is a very steep hike down. At some points you have a clear view down to the river from a couple hundred feet above, and can get an idea of what's going on in the popular spot. Not many people there yet, but it was supposed to be hot, so I'm sure it will fill in.

I got to the bottom and found one of my favorite rocks with a good view and laid down for a while.

After about an hour a group of five young gals showed up and set their stuff down, directly across the river from me. Others had also shown up but didn't really seem worth watching. One black girl and one brunette both got naked but the others kept bikini's on

I took my cock ring off and went for a swim, then climbed around on the rocks for a while. I was half hard the whole time and could see that one of the girls that kept her pink bikini on kept looking over at me. I had dark sunglasses on and kept a smile on my face as much as possible. I made sure my cock was flopping around as much as possible by jumping down on rocks and climbing up others as I moved up and down the shoreline.

My cock is almost 8" when hard, and as big around as a Red Bull can, and I'm circumcised.

The water was pretty low so I was actually possible in some areas to get to rocks where the water was flowing all around them. After a bit

I found a nice flat one that kept my head up a bit and laid out again.

The girls were mingling around about 20 feet away from me. Where I was, I was partially shielded from the main part of the beach across the river that has a big lagoon. As I was watching the girls, pink bikini and her naked black girl friend moved to a spot closer to me, sat down on some rocks to put their feet in the water and talk. As they sat, they were side on to me.

The black gal was very beautiful. They both were really, but she wasn't paying any attention to me. Pink bikini gal kept glancing over at me now and then. At first I though she didn't like what she saw but I think she just had slack jaw face, because after a while she seemed distracted enough that her friend got up and left her there.

I was pretending to be dosing off and I know people couldn't tell my eyes were open a little through my glasses.

Then, she took out her phone and started taking pictures of the "scenery". I was getting a bit of an erection at this point, but my cock was still laying down on my thigh. My feet were towards her so her view of me was straight up between my legs to my clean-shaven balls and base of my cock. After taking a few pics of our surroundings, she seemed to pretend to be editing the photos on her phone. While doing this she was eventually aiming her phone directly at me, and I believed her to be taking a video of me. Now some people would freak out over this, but for me, I was just turned on to the max. My heart was pounding and my cock started to swing up my belly and shortly was bouncing up and down to my heart beat.

At this point I'm certain she is videoing me and I love it! Most people are not that forward because it is in bad taste to use a camera on a nude beach. But I would love to find a video of myself on some porn site someday.

Her mouth was open, and here I was, out in the open and was as hard as I could get.

I'm beginning to leak precum and I could see it shining, and I'm hoping she can see it from her angle. She stopped videoing for a bit and I became a bit disappointed. But then she sat up and started a new video. I could tell by they way she touched her phone. She had to like watching me. She wasn't freaking out.

I started to flex my cock at this point. I really couldn't help myself. I'd flex and hold as long as I could, making my cock stick up at about 45 degree angle. At this point I am just wanting to preform for her. I don't even think she saw me smiling. I don't care if someone else sees me at this point. I'm not gonna stop until she does. I've never touched my cock this whole time, allowing it to do it's own thing.

I flexed and held, squeezing more juice out of the tip. I feel like I may be able to do the hands free cum thing soon. I've never been able to go hands free to completion before.

I'd relax, flex and hold. My cock is throbbing as hard as it ever has. She's still videoing. That went on for about 5 minutes, but then one of the other girls called her name and started walking over.

Pink bikini almost dropped her phone into the water as she was startled, stood up quickly and went back to her friends. They were hidden from me where I was on my rock so I couldn't see her any longer.

I went ahead and sat up like her friend woke me and completely ignored my big hard cock. Then I stood up and hopped back to my stuff to get a drink and put some more oil on. My head was swimming with backed up cum. Standing up, many people could see me. I hoped my erection was contagious. I love showing off and

I love seeing other horny people.

There's more that happened that day and on many other days but this was one I'd love to have happen again sometime. Maybe I should keep going...

TheNH
TheNH
33 Followers