Short-Series: Someone Like You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin took one look at Kairo and smacked him across the face with the butt of the gun.

Let out a small yelp because I knew that too had hurt.

"Open your eyes. You need to thank the black whore for sucking your big white dick dry."

Kairo's voice was low and husky. "Thank you."

Austin slapped the back of his head. "Repeat after me. Thank you, black bitch for sucking my big white dick dry."

Kairo's voice was just a little bit more than a whisper. "Thank you, black bitch for sucking my big white dick dry."

I knew that was the hardest thing Kairo had ever done. I hoped that he knew I would not, by any means, hold that against him.

"Say, 'You're welcome,' Black Bitch."

"You're welcome." My voice was stronger than Kairo's when I spoke.

"Tell him how much you loved his big white cock. Go on, tell him. And I know you did, because you are a dirty little black whore that loves white cock in your mouth. Tell him!"

My voice vanished. "Loved it," I choked out.

"What did you love most?" Austin asked.

"Loved how big it was..." I answered, wearily.

"Do you want it in your pussy?"

Stunned silent, I saw Kairo's eyes get bigger as he finally realized what Austin had meant earlier.

"Answer the damn question before I blow your fucking brains out." Austin said, sternly.

I sat there dumbfounded.

"Let's see how fast she falls to the ground with a bullet in her head," Austin growled.

"I want my dick inside her," Kairo spat out, as Austin placed his finger on the trigger.

"Is that so?" Austin asked, devilishly.

Kairo whispered, "Yes, yes I do."

"How much?" Austin asked, with a wicked smile.

My eyes opened in shock, as I listened.

"So much. Please, just don't kill her, please," Kairo begged.

"I'm not sure she feels the same way. Beg her to let you fuck her," Austin said, shoving Kairo towards me.

Tears fell from my eyes at the thought of Kairo begging for sex. He should not have to beg anyone for that, especially not me.

"Please, Falynn, let me do this, please," Kairo begged again.

"Want you to tell her how your big white cock is throbbing to be inside of her." The more he made Kairo beg, the more I cried, and the more I hated Austin.

"Want to be inside of Falynn. We need to do this."

"Keep begging until she agrees," Austin laughed. "I guess I was right, she is a stuck-up bitch, and black bitches are the worst of them all." Austin's words stinging my heart.

"Please, Falynn, it'll be all right. Please just have sex with me."

"Fine," I cried out, and sobbed, "anything to make the begging stop."

"Say, Kairo, I want you to fuck me with that giant white cock."

Staring at the ground, I repeated what Austin had just told me, "Kairo, I want you to fuck me with that giant white cock."

Austin pulled some rope out of his black bag, and I shivered as I guessed where this was going.

"Take your clothes off, slut, all of them."

I slowly slid my clothes off. The whole time I did, I was aware of four pairs of eyes on me.

"Kai, look at that body," Austin said, stroking the crotch of his pants with the hand not holding the gun.

I stood there shivering in the chilly air as Austin played with himself and whispered in Kai's ear.

He reached into his pants and groaned. "Not yet," Austin whispered to Kai, but obviously to himself. "Isn't she hot, Kairo?"

Kairo was only taking a glance at me.

"Look at the naked girl in front of you, queer. She's fine, isn't she?"

Kairo stared at me and only nodded.

"Can't hear you, queer."

"Yes," Kairo whispered.

"She's so hot. You want to fuck her, huh?" Austin asked.

"Yes," Kairo spoke.

I felt something stir inside when he said that.

"Go over there and suck on those big black nipples, look how hard they already are for you, they are just begging for you to play with them," Austin commanded Kairo.

Kairo stumbled over to me with his pants still down to his knees. He had the worst look on his face. I stayed where I was and waited for him to come to me. Instead, Austin walked, came over to us, and forced Kairo's mouth on my breast.

"Suck them. Suck them good. Falynn sucked your dick, so you can suck her black giant ass nipples." First, I felt the warmth from Kairo's mouth on my nipples, and then I finally felt his tongue. My nipples hardened even more under his gentle licks.

"Bite her chocolate nipple. Bite those big black suckers. She'll love it," Austin commanded in the background. I felt Kairo give my nipples little love bites, and I would never admit it to Austin, but it did feel good. "Squeeze those big black things." I felt Kairo's hand, plus Austin's hands on my breasts. Austin was very tough with them. Austin squeezed them so hard I was worried he might tear them off.

When he was satisfied, Austin commanded us once again, "Lay down right here."

I shook my head no.

"Dumb cunt, walk over to the that filthy tombstone," Austin pointed.

I finally spoke up. "Can't do that. Somebody's family is buried there."

"I don't give a fuck." He shoved me down to the ground. I felt something heavy being thrown onto my chest. It forced all the air from my lungs into one painful breath. I regained my sight and realized it was Kairo who was on top of me. Austin had stripped Kairo's shirt off him. I looked into his green eyes and wished that his face wasn't so close to mine. I did not want to see the same look of helplessness from my face on his. It made me feel like we were hopelessly done for; I felt my arms being lifted into the air, wondering where they were being taken.

I felt ropes from earlier being tied tightly around my wrists. They were hanging off Kairo's neck, forcing us closer together. My breasts were squished between us. I felt Austin struggle to hold Kairo down and restrain his hands behind his back.

"Kairo, are you ready to take the girl of your dream's virginity?" Kairo's eyes were filled with fear. "Falynn, are you ready to make any cousin super happy? Wrap your legs around him."

I slowly lifted my legs and wrapped them around Kairo just like I had done last weekend when we were wrestling alone in the pool. I knew that times like that in our lives were over, and he was going off to the army. Austin grabbed Kairo's hips and shoved him down, right into me on the first try. I screamed out in pain for a few seconds until Austin covered my mouth. I tried to move my hips to get Kairo out of me, but I realized Austin had tied my legs together, so that was not possible. We were utterly stuck like this. I whimpered under his body. The pain was unbearable at first, but Austin kept us like that for a few minutes, and it seemed to dull in no time.

Finally, Austin smiled, "That, folks, is how you take a black girl's virginity in one simple motion."

"I'm so sorry," Kairo whispered, as I felt tears streaming down my face from the humiliation. I wanted to wipe my tears, but I put on a rugged face, I could not move my hands.

Austin moved his hand from my mouth to slap Kairo. "Don't apologize for taking what the female body has to offer." Kairo was steaming with anger, but Austin did not care. "Do you know if it was the Jim Crow era, you could take her whenever you want, and nobody would believe her." Austin crackled. "Now, I want you to kiss her. Do it now."

There was a slight pause. Kairo was in his thoughts, but a few seconds later, his mouth connected with mine. I could not help but see fireworks; Austin had been right the whole time. I did look at Kairo in a way that. We kissed until Austin yanked Kairo's head from mine.

"I left enough moving space in the ropes for you to fuck her, and that's what I want to see now."

I saw something in Kairo's eyes that I did not recognize. Is he enjoying this? I wanted to talk to him.

Austin said, "Enough of this lovey-dovey shit. I want to see you fucking a black bitch like you're a porn star with your big dick." I knew that Austin grabbed a hold of Kairo's butt. Kairo tensed up at the feel of Austin's hands on his ass. Austin did not waste any time starting slow. Austin made Kairo move in and out of me as fast as he could.

"Keep fucking her, Kairo."

Kairo did not stop as I saw Austin walk around us with one hand down his pants. He was stroking himself and groaning. "Falynn, talk dirty to Kairo. Tell him how much you love his big white cock going in and out of wet black pussy. Do it!"

"I love your big white cock, Kairo. It feels so good inside my wet black pussy. I'm losing control, Kai," I panted and moaned out loud.

"Don't think you're the only one losing control. Kairo lost control when I told you to suck his dick. That look in his eye, it's called 'lust.'"

Kairo dropped his head to hide his face. Kairo's short brown hair was in my face, and I knew he was doing that so that I could not see his eyes again. I did not recognize lust in his eyes because I had only seen Kairo like this once, when I watched Amber suck his dick. I had told him not to stop, to finish what he started, and then take me home. While she sucked his dick, Kai just looked at me. At that time, I did notice how big it was while Amber sucked him dry. I went home and played with myself and cried because I hated how I felt after watching them.

"Kairo can't help it. Keep fucking her Kai. Don't stop, goddamn it." Austin again grabbed Kairo and forced him further and further inside of me each time. "Tell Kairo how horny you are."

I knew Kairo could feel my heartbeat. I knew he felt how much each command made my heart speed. The closer to the edge, I got the quicker my heartbeat got.

Biting my lip, "I'm so horny, Kairo," I moaned.

"Tell him you're a fucking slut. Tell him you want more of his big white dick inside you," Austin barked.

"I'm a slut. I want more of you inside of me." I felt Kairo's dick twitch inside of me.

"Kairo, tell her you love how tight her virgin black pussy is," Austin said.

"I love how your black cunt is so tight." His voice was muffled into my neck.

Austin commanded, "She's your black bitch."

"You're mine," he choked out, "Black Bitch."

Austin was stroking himself faster as he made us say different things to each other. "Fuck her harder. Harder. Bitch, beg Kai to fuck you harder." Austin was at the edge, just watching us.

"Please, Kai, fuck me harder."

"Talk dirty to him. Don't stop until I say," Austin moaned.

"Fuck me faster, Kairo. That is good. Just like that. Oh God. Oh God. Do not stop. Ohh.. Ohhhh. Harder. Fuck me, Kairo, please." I felt an orgasm overtake my body. As I started to reach my highest point, I felt Kairo go over the edge, too.

Austin slammed Kairo down one last time inside of me, and then Austin made himself cum, too; draining his cum all over Kairo and I. He then reached his cold hand between us and began to rub his nasty cum all over my breasts. I closed my eyes as I left my body and traveled the world in ecstasy with Kai, lightly kissing my neck.

His hand connected with my face. "Open your eyes, Black Bitch." Kairo's head shot up as far as it would go when he heard the whimper that Austin forced out from my mouth. Kairo and I were still tied together, connected in the most private of places. Austin pulled out a flashlight and a camera and started taking pictures of us. We both looked in shock and horror.

"Come on, don't look like that. It is so we can remember this night forever; ahhh, maybe I should record this instead." Austin placed the camera down and made sure it focused on us.

Austin walked over to us, and I tightened up as I feared what Austin was thinking about doing. When I tightened, I tightened everything, even my hold on Kairo inside of me.

"Falynn, don't do that," Kairo whispered to me.

I could not help it, I was scared, and each time I tightened, he would groan and grunt softly, and I felt more cum being squeezed from his cock.

Breathing hard in my ear, "If you keep this up, I won't be able to hold back next time," Kai moaned.

"Please, Kai save me," I said, biting my lip. With that, me saying it to him, I swore I could feel him growing to a full seven inches inside me. Something cold touched where Kairo and I were connected. I knew in seconds that it was Austin's finger. He slipped it inside of my ass and worked it around.

I breathed in and out while gasping out. "No, please stop!" I shouted.

"Why? It is not like you must worry about me. I just like sticking my little finger in tight assholes," he said, while sliding his finger in and out, while I clung desperately onto Kairo. "You are a dirty little black slut. Your ass is just swallowing my finger." I felt him slide two fingers inside of me, as I groaned.

"Please stop," I moaned.

He slapped me harshly right on my pussy. I let out a loud cry. Kairo laid his head back down beside mine, trying his best to comfort me.

"Don't ever tell me to stop again. Do you hear me, Black Bitch? Do you?!" Austin said, while thrusting his fingers deeper inside.

"Yes!" I shouted, and sobbed.

His fingers went in and out much faster than before. "Tell me you love my fingers fucking your black ass."

"I love it," I cried, breathing in and out.

"Kairo, I know you're ready. Start pounding her again. Now!"

Kairo started thrusting his hips again on Austin's command. I sucked in breath after breath as the two motions combined. Finally, I felt Austin shove his entire two fingers into my ass. His fingers stretched it so far that it ached.

"Oh, oh oh oh oh." I could not help but stutter; it was the best I could do so that I did not yell at him to fucking stop. My orgasm approached quickly. Kairo was on edge again, too. Austin touched me in a spot that made my whole body shake. I called out in ecstasy, thrusting my hips toward Kairo.

Kairo joined me in no time at all, thrusting and grunting deep down inside, kissing me over.

"Fuck, this pussy is so tight," Kairo grunted, moving inside me harder. "I can't hold on any longer, Falynn, I am going to cum," Kairo moaned.

'Fuck me, and Kai, give me all your cum," I moaned. When I felt Kairo release inside of me, I released with him. Kairo and I continued to kiss on the side; we were lost, and had almost forgotten that Austin was still around. He was quiet. Kairo and I broke away from our kissing and laid there motionless. Kairo was breathing hard into my ear. When I opened my eyes, Austin was stroking his cock feverishly as he stared at us.

"Kiss him again." Austin pointed the gun shakily at my head, so I gave Kairo a nudge with my chin for him to lift his head. This time, I started the kiss. It was much more personal than the first kiss we shared. The first one was very clumsy, but this kiss felt more intimate and hungrier.

"Shove your tongue into her mouth." Austin was groaning between words.

Kairo's tongue traced over my lips until I opened my mouth for it. It was sweet and foreign, but I let it roam around in my mouth. Austin pulled his dick out of his pants again and sprayed his cum on Kairo's back. When he was finished, he allowed me and Kairo to stop kissing. I reluctantly pulled away.

"I think we're done here for tonight. You better not mention a single word about this to anyone. I am not afraid to use this gun again. If you keep quiet, everything will be okay." A shiver went through my whole body. "Do we have a deal?" Austin spoke.

I just stared at the gun, fully loaded, safety disengaged, ready for his command.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yeah," Kairo agreed.

Austin untied my wrists; they were aching and sore. I rubbed them furiously, trying to erase the feeling of the rope. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable being under Kairo without my arms tied. Austin untied my legs from around Kairo, and I let them drop. Kairo quickly got to his feet, and I frowned as I felt his dick slide out of me. I slowly sat up. I was even more sore than I thought I would be. I finally got to my feet and stood beside Kairo, where I felt safer.

"Get Kairo dressed. As his woman now, that's what you do." Austin spoke.

Licking my lips, I pulled up Kairo's boxers, letting my hand go near his dick; Kairo, looked down at me, not breaking eye contact. I pulled up his pants the same way. The awkward part was when I had to zip them, as I was still on my knees looking at him.

Kairo helped me up to my feet, I wanted to say something, but Austin walked up behind me, reached around, and grabbed my breasts which were still sticky from his cum. "Neither of you can shower tonight. I want you to feel my cum on you and be reminded of me while you sleep. This was a great night, Kai." He pinched my nipples, "Quick question, Kai, who gives better head Amber or Falynn?"

Snapping my neck quickly. "What did you say?" I asked, confused.

"So, who was better at giving head?"

Turning his head, "Amber, but Falynn is tighter."

Austin quickly then threw me in the direction of my clothes. "Of course, your sweet blackberry is tighter, for now. Now that she has a taste for dick she'll be like a dog in heat," Austin laughed.

I grabbed my clothes in a rush and dressed in record time. Austin kept the gun in his hand. He guided Kai, still in his ropes, and me to the front of the house. It was not until we were beside his truck that he turned to me and said, "Untie Kai." It took me a few minutes to get the ropes untied just using my nails.

"This was a fun night, guy," Austin laughed.

When we arrived at my house, I rushed out of the car, and I thought I heard Kai call my name, but did not bother to look back. I wanted to put as much distance from the Campbell boys and me as far as possible. I did take a shower, once I got home. I was not sleeping in Austin's cum. I looked at my closet, thinking back to the time; I masturbated in front of it and thought of Kai while playing with myself. To know he was hiding in the closet during one of my sessions. It turned me on, and yet I felt embarrassment at the same time.

I usually sleep with a shirt on, but the bed was too hot tonight, so laying down naked felt good on my tense muscles. I jumped when I heard tapping on my window. I grabbed a towel and walked over to the window. To my relief, it was Kairo. I was not sure how I felt about him being here. He throws another rock at the window; finally, I opened it; I checked around to see if anyone was with him. I do not need any more surprises.

"Can I come up, please. I understand if you want me to leave."

I could see the hurt in Kai's eyes. I let Kai inside my room, and I did not say anything, dropping the towel and climbing back into bed; Kai turned and looked at me with intriguing eyes as I climbed into the bed. Kairo started to undress. It was not strange for him to take off his clothes when he would sneak into my room. I have always told him I am not too fond of the outside smell and cannot sleep in my bed. Kai would either shower or go home; he always told me that never understood and it did not make sense. I told him it is a Black thing some people would not understand. We eventually understood he would leave clothes and change into them, but this time, he stripped down to his boxers and got in bed.

"How are you doing?" Kairo asked, facing me. "Had to come and make sure you were safe," Kairo said, while touching my face.

"I'm fine," I whispered.

"I am going to make Austin pay, I swear," Kai spoke, with such anger in his voice. Kai was shaking, and I reached out to calm him down.

"I am sorry Falynn. I swear I never wanted to do that, those things I wrote down, those we just my thoughts--"

"Shhh, Kai,'' I cut Kairo off. I could tell it was working him up again. Our conversations were no longer simple and easy flowing; they felt awkward because of what we shared.

"I'm really sorry," Kairo whispered.

"It's not your fault," I spoke softly.

"I couldn't stop it; I wish I were stronger. Austin had sneaked up behind me. For once, I wish you didn't show up," Kairo said, almost bursting into tears. He turned to get out of bed.