Short-Series: Someone Like You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really scared. Would you sleep with me? Even if you just stay here for five minutes, please?"

"You don't hate me?" Kairo asked.

Kairo and I slept beside each other all the time, but that was before all of this happened. I knew that his couch was only about six feet away, but I wanted to make sure that I had a way to get to him if something else happened. Kairo had me pinned against the wall. We were remarkably close to each other on the full-size bed. I rolled over onto my side and pulled the covers up to my shoulders. I felt Kairo's leg touching mine under the blankets as I tried to focus on getting to sleep. My brain was still too alert, thinking about him deep inside of me. The clock on the wall told me that it had been five minutes since I had asked Kairo to lay with me, and he had not moved from that spot. Finally, my brain went into sleep mode. I hoped that tomorrow would be a typical day, but I knew nothing would ever be the same between Kairo and me again.

The following day, Kairo was gone. I was hurt that he left and did not say goodbye. He wrote me once, but the letter did not explain why he left and did not say things, not even about that night; I never responded because I was hurt. Months turned into years, and we never saw each other again. I wanted to reach out to Kai, but it was too hard. He left without saying a word, and I never got a chance to tell him that day changed my life and that we share a bond that can't break.