Short-Series: Someone Like You

Story Info
A short interracial story.
7.9k words
4.45
4.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: I have a taste for interracial sex/love stories of black women being used in forced love/scenes, dubious consent, and non-consent scenes with white men, and unfortunately, there are far too few of them - far too many of the interracial stories involve black men with white women or other cultures.

If this is something that you are not interested in and do not enjoy reading, Please stop reading and do something else. It would be best if you did not burn your brain cells. There are other stories out there you may like. The others that enjoy my story, please let me know how you feel. (If the grammatical errors are too much, stop reading and do something else.)

Shout to Kenji Sato for always being the best and never judging me!

I was standing in the back of the woods that were next to Kairo's home. It has been like this for that past month; back to when Kairo and I first met by the pond. I would show up late, get scolded by Kairo, and I would promise to be on time the next time.

Circling the log, Kairo still has not shown up.

'He is the one always on time, and he better have a good reason for being late and making me worry about him,' I thought to myself.

Taking a seat on a log, I huffed, folding my hands over my chest, rubbing my hands over my arms. I was getting annoyed Kairo was not here yet, and starting to think that he stood me up. I was the happiest to hear that he is going off to the army, but he said he wanted to tell me something. Now, I want to tell him my true feelings.

Lost in my thoughts, the clicking of the safety being taken off snapped me back. The gun was pressed firmly against my back.

"Well, look what I got here."

I felt a chill running down my spine. I knew who that voice belonged to; it was Austin, Kairo's cousin.

"Stand up, black cunt, and follow me. Be quiet."

I heard the words, but I did not move.

Pressing the gun feeling into my back, Austin angrily repeated, "I said get up your black bitch and follow me."

I jumped off the log to my feet and followed him. Taking a bold chance, I swallowed a dry gulp. "Austin, umm, where is Kairo?" I stuttered.

Like a cold dagger, "Shut up, muddy monkey, and just follow me."

I stopped asking questions. As we walked past Kairo's room window, I wanted to scream out for Kairo. I wished I was not late meeting up with Kairo; I wished Kairo were here to stop Austin. I did not dare make a sound. I wanted to run, but I was stuck in my spot, frozen by fear.

"Do me a favor."

I did not say anything.

"Open my truck door for me. I have a little surprise in there for you."

Eyes automatically grew more prominent as my blood ran cold. 'What sort of surprise could he have in his truck? Did he expect me to get in so then he could kidnap me? ' I just stood in front of him, staring at him.

"Now." His voice gave off the chill of a killer, so I stumbled back down the ramp to his beat-up truck. I looked at the truck and mentally kicked myself for not knowing that something was wrong with him; the old rusted pickup truck had oxide covering almost every inch. The truck screamed danger all over it. I opened the door slowly, hoping a bear would jump out and eat me alive, but what I found was so much worse. I found Kairo tied up on the truck floor.

A hand automatically flew to my mouth to cover my scream. I felt the gun being aimed at my head. Kairo's eyes were closed, but he was still breathing; I saw his chest rise and fall. They were quick, raspy breaths in between his groans. I could tell that Austin had not gone easy on him. His left eye was swollen, he had a busted lip, and he had blood coming from a cut on his eyebrow. His arms and legs were tied in an awkward way. I could tell he was in pain, but Austin did not care.

I could not fight the tears. I sobbed uncontrolled as I reached out for him.

"Kairo!" I screamed, trying to rush to his side. I felt the gun on my temple this time.

"Quiet down, bitch."

Kairo groaned in agony and opened his eyes. Kairo looked shocked when he saw me. I watched as the weak look on Kairo face turned into one with such hatred and disgust when he caught sight of Austin standing with the gun pointed at me.

"Now, now, you shouldn't be making faces at the guy holding the gun. I could end this pretty black girl's life with one flinch of my finger."

Kairo's eyes showed nothing except suffering and guilt.

"Everything's going to be okay," I mouthed to him, trying to comfort him. Austin held the gun so tight against my head; I was afraid to move, but he could tell that even I did not believe those words, myself.

"Get out of my fucking way," Austin said, shoving me so hard that I fell to the ground, hitting the back of my head. As I brushed the dirt off, Austin yanked Kairo out of the truck, dropping Kairo on the ground. Austin pulled me to my feet by my hair. I whimpered just a bit, and I looked over at Kairo, who was holding his stomach with his tied hands, lying on the ground.

Our eyes met, and I felt as if I could read Kairo's mind. I heard him apologize for the mess we were in and how he wishes he could take it back. I could see the sorrow in his eyes. Kairo mouthed to me that nothing would happen. He would try to get me out of this.

Austin observed us when he saw me nod to Kairo. Austin looked at Kai, "You care about this blackberry a lot, don't you, Kairo?"

Kairo's eyes flamed with anger as he looked at Austin. "Don't call her that," Kairo muttered.

I could tell that he felt defenseless, and Austin played off that.

"This is going to be fun, isn't it, Kai?" Austin said, in a mocking voice.

Nobody else called Kairo that, except me. It was my pet name for him; it is his middle name. When we first met, I told him Kairo is a cool name, and I always told him that I like his middle name instead of his first name. Shaking my head, how could I have a flashback like that, I thought.

Austin shoved Kairo in the middle of his back, nearly making him stumble as he said, "Move it, lover boy, and you, too." I followed Austin and Kairo.

We walked away from the house down by the old trail road that leads to the Millers pond or the cemetery. "If either of you screw this up for me, Falynn gets a bullet between her pretty negro head." Austin said. Both me and Kairo did not say anything. We just continued to walk in the dark. It was hard to see, and I ended up tripping on a tree branch. I stumbled, but did not fall. "Dumb bitch," Austin laughed.

I heard Kairo's breathing grow louder; he was getting angry. Waiting for him to go Incredible Hulk and breaking all the ties around his wrists and the rope-tied shackles around his legs, but instead, Kairo looked defeated. Finally, we made it down to the cemetery where Austin wanted us to be.

"But before we get started, I wanted to read you something Falynn," Austin said, with a twisted smile; he was pulling a black notebook from his back pocket. I looked over to Kairo. His eyes were extensive, and he started to shake his head no. I was not sure what was in the book, but Kairo did not want Austin to read it aloud. Kairo looks embarrassed.

"Dear diary, today, I met the new maid niece, her name is Falynn Morningstar. She is always in the kitchen eating. Man can that girl eat. God she is so sexy. Going to ask her to the county fair." Austin scoffed, and looked over at me. "Don't worry, I'll get to the good part. We all know how slow my cousin can be," he said, filing through the pages.

"Dear diary, I can't stop thinking about her. Falynn is driving me crazy. Like her smile, damn that smile is dangerous, and she smells good."

"Dear diary, Falynn and I were wrestling, and I started to get hard. I think she felt it; we sat there awkwardly for a while before making a joke about it, how it is not my fault that Big Kai wants to play. We laughed, but this girl is going to give me blue balls if we keep this up.

"Dear diary, Falynn and I got into a fight. It has been a week. Let Amber Darr suck my dick, at the county fair and Falynn caught us. Falynn looked disgusted with me and disappointed, but she watched Amber suck my dick. Fuck, it turned me on. I told her I needed some release and she did not understand why I could not just jerk off, she was cold to me on the car ride home. She would not let me get a word in or explain how it happened. When I told her to calm down, she is acting jealous, she said she is not sure if I am someone she wants to hang out with. It crushed me."

"God, cuz you sound pitiful," Austin said, crackling. Then, in a mocking tone, he said, "Oh, I was crushed," while clapping his hand against the book.

"Dear diary, I had a wet dream about Falynn, it been two weeks since she spoke to me. All I do is think about her luscious lips and how I wish it were her sucking my dick that night at the fair instead of Amber. God!! Would do anything to taste those lips and make her mine's. She makes it hard to be her friend. All I can think about is sucking on those nipples. God, if Falynn would just give me a chance. Tomorrow I will apologize," Austin said seductively; he continued to read.

"Dear diary, I accidentally saw Falynn naked, I sneaked into her room. I wanted to leave a letter for an apology. I thought she left her room. I was scared and hiding in her closet, thinking it was her aunt, but instead, it was her. I do not know why I was hiding, but when she walked out of the bathroom, my eyes were focused on her towel; I could not walk out.

"She stops at the foot of her bed, and I swear I felt like she was looking right at me, but instead, she was looking at the mirror. Without losing eye contact, she just slowly strips off the fucking towel. Looking right at her. She stands there for a couple of seconds; I was mesmerized by what I saw and could not avert my eyes. I watched for several minutes and noticed her hand trailed across her breasts down to her lower region. After several minutes passed, she went to her bed and slowly inserted her middle finger into herself. By now, I was a mental mess.

"Diary, this was my friend, I wanted to look away, but I could not. No idea what to do with my evident excitement growing, naturally my hands took over, and I took my penis out, and I rubbed myself. As she continued her increasing pace with her hand while sprawled out on her bed, legs wide open, I never seen such a pretty pussy before. Falynn was frantic with one hand over her clitoris while the other hand continued with rapid insertions. I cummed in my pants, too shocked to move and too scared not to move. Waited for Falynn to fall asleep from her fun night.

I managed to limp my way back to my house, where I was praying nobody would see me because of the apparent mess I had going on. I scrambled to my bedroom and locked my door. Immediately erect again, thinking about what I had just seen. Must have masturbated two or three more times within the next hour. This girl consumed my every thought.

"Dear diary, I enlisted for the army. Going to tell Falynn how I feel, and I want to spend life with her and no one else. Want to ask her to wait for me. After my tour." Austin closed the book.

"Aww, this black bitch got you pussy-whipped, cousin, and the stuck-up black bitch doesn't think you're good enough for her," Austin said, a bit annoyed at me.

Austin walked over to me, looked me in my eyes, and said, "That's not very nice to tease my cousin like that, you dirty slut." Pointing the gun at my face, "On your knees cunt," Austin forced me down. "Okay, you black bitch. You will do as I say, since our little Kairo is going off to the army, you're going to make sure he has some fun."

I closed my eyes, and waited for him to give commands as images appeared in my head. I knew Austin was a piece of shit, and he made it very clear to Kairo that he hated our friendship, but to go this far. That Kairo should not hang out with people like me, as all I do is steal and live on section eight. Austin would say the craziest things, everyone would ignore him, but it was hard when the asshole would not leave or show up unwanted. If anyone knows Austin Campbell, they would say he is unpredictable. Austin was going to have me do dirty things to him in front of Kairo. I think I would die if he wanted me to touch him; I shuddered at the thought. I would not allow Austin to hurt Kairo like that; he is already beaten up and to see me do something sexual -- I would bite his penis off, even if it meant death.

"Pull down Kairo's pants," Austin demanded.

My eyes busted open, and my head flew up to see Austin's face.

"What did you say? Are you serious?" I said, with my mouth opened.

"Be a good little black whore. Your mouth's already open."

I closed my mouth and reached my hand up to cover it.

He inched the gun closer to my head while he slowly whispered, "You will do as I say, you fucking dumb black bitch." His hand connected with my cheek, causing a loud crack to be heard.

I grabbed my face and felt a pain coursing through my body. I started to cry.

Austin grabs me by the cheek. "Do I need to repeat myself?"

Shaking my head, no, I slowly turned toward Kairo, not knowing what else to do. He stared down at me, not saying a word.

"Now!" Austin barked.

"I'm sorry," I whispered to Kairo.

"Don't apologize, this is what women were put on earth for especially black women. Just get his goddamn pants off."

Kairo closed his eyes as if hoping that this was just an absolute nightmare.

Kai's teeth were tightly clenched shut, and I pulled his pants down to his knees.

Austin was fast at giving directions. "Get his boxers down, too."

My hands shook uncontrollably as I pulled his boxers down. I did not look at what was in his boxers. I just sat back and closed my eyes.

Austin was beside me in seconds, smacking my cheek again. He grabbed a chunk of my hair and forced my head up. "Look at it. Want you to look at that big white dick. Know you want it. I see the way you look at him. See my cousin thinks you don't want him, but I know you do," Austin said, shaking my head.

Hearing Austin's voice made my stomach hurt. Kairo was utterly still. You would have thought he was a stiff body.

"Get to work, Kairo has always dreamt about those lips. Kairo, I want you to watch her," Austin said.

He must be enjoying this; he is one sick son of a bitch. I sat forward, feeling a bit embarrassed after hearing that. Then, finally, I got up enough courage to look up at Kairo. I saw his bright, no longer cheerful, green eyes in the moonlight. Life flashed before my eyes. Was this about to happen?

He was pushing my head towards his Kairo's dick; Austin kept on repeating the same thing. I held my neck tightly in place, and then I saw Austin point the gun directly at my head again.

"You know what I want you to do, my little slut." Austin's words were cold. When I did not move, he said more sternly, "Put it in your mouth." Austin laughed.

I thought maybe if I could just talk to him. "Please, I swear, Austin, you can stop this right now." Then, slapping me again, I shut up.

"Do it, slut." I moved forward slowly, with tears streaming from my eyes.

I grabbed Kai's big dick in my hands and just held it there. It was big. I had only seen it this big on XVideos or Pornhub. It was so hard, smooth, and I felt it grow at my touch. I kissed it on the top of the head, causing Kai to pull back a bit.

"Looks like Kairo's cock loves this, too." Austin spoke. "Now, put it in your mouth."

I dropped my head down and slowly put it in my virgin mouth. I never did anything like this, and I never expected it would happen like this. It was warm and big, I placed it on my tongue gently. I felt it grow even more prominent. The gun was placed on the back of my head again. Austin used it to force my head down so that it went further into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged and struggled for breath, but Austin would not let my head move.

Austin said, "Breathe through your nose and relax your throat."

I sat there stubbornly and kept choking.

"I don't care how many times you choke, you're a dumb black bitch since you won't take my advice." I heard Austin laugh at the sight of my gagging. Kairo tried to back away, but Austin was holding him in place.

"Relax your throat."

My throat was raw from all the coughing, so I followed Austin's instructions. I took a deep breath in through my nose and let my throat muscles give in a bit. It slipped down my throat as far as Austin wanted it to go. Next, he forced my head up and down on it. I kept my throat relaxed the whole time and let Austin have control over the motions.

Finally, Austin said, "You have to keep this up until Kairo cums."

I said, "Austin let me take Kairo's dick out of my mouth long enough for me to take a breather."

He said, "Lick it, you dirty slut. Lick that big dick all over."

I could not look at Kairo. I licked it slowly and gently until Austin slapped me so hard that I fell backward. Austin pointed the gun at my face and screamed.

"I want you to lick that white dick like it's the greatest lollipop in the world. Want Kairo to cum so hard he falls on the ground. Do you understand me, bitch?" Austin said, while spit was flying from his mouth.

I looked up at Kairo from my spot on the ground. He looked so helpless and was so beaten. Kairo had to keep forcing his eyes open as he stood there. I realized that Austin was right; Kairo would fall over from exhaustion. I felt helpless as well, as Austin yanked me back up. I tasted blood in my mouth, and I spit it out; I reached my hand up to wipe the blood.

Austin forced my head back into position. "Don't worry about getting blood on Kairo s dick. He will be getting some more on it later anyway."

That monster, more tears fell as I realized what he meant. I did not want to lose my virginity this way. I wanted to be with Kairo, but not this way, not with Austin as our judge and jury. Austin was forcing Kairo to look down at me. I knew that he saw me crying, but I was not sure that he knew why I was crying.

"Quit crying, how are you supposed to deepthroat a cock when you're choking on tears?"

I suppressed my tears as best I could, remembering Austin's chilling words, "Get him to cum." There was so much join joy in Austin's voice caused by our discomfort. I put it back into my mouth again, determined to get this over with and get home alive. As I followed Austin's instructions, I forced my mind to wander. I wondered what Austin would do to us when he was finished, but Kairo would need to report in--I hoped that Austin would just shoot us anyway and go on with his life. Austin could easily pass this off as two college students committing suicide because of some love pack relationship.

"Know you want to cum, Kairo? There's nothing to be shy about. You like Falynn's warm mouth on your dick, don't you?"

I knew Austin was not saying this stuff to get Kairo to cum faster because I felt it ended up slowing down the progress. It was making Kai become absentminded; he started to move his hips. I could hear his breathing becoming shallow. Kairo was finally releasing control over to me. To speed up the progress, I deepthroated him, licked up and down that big white shaft, stopping to suck on the tip, stroked him, and spit on it. I felt Kairo tighten up as he got closer to the edge. I tasted his cum as it shot into my mouth in sticky streams.

Austin held my head in place again as he commanded, "Swallow it all. Don't miss a single drop."

I did as he ordered and swallowed the gooey stuff. When Austin pulled me to my feet, I shot a glance at Kairo to see that his eyes were closed. Shame, exhaustion, and anger--I'm not sure if that is what he was feeling at that moment. I just wanted to wrap him in a hug and console him, but I knew Austin would never let me do that.