Short Story 02: Exploring & Discovering

Story Info
Gina realizes her sexuality, and I rediscover mine.
8.9k words
4.76
4.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

Short Story -- I I: We Explore and Discover

~~~ Gina realizes her sexuality, and I rediscover mine ~~~

A note to the reader: If you're expecting one of those stories where the "wise, worldly" older man teaches the young woman-child all about sex and it's possibilities -- well, this ain't that story.

Instead, this young woman has very definite ideas of her own regarding what she would like to explore and what she wants to experience.

Also, and, as in most relationships, it's oftentimes difficult to achieve that delicate balance between romance and sexual excitement. But Gina and I are going to try.

- cv andrews

TUESDAY

... Until I heard the sound of my daughter throwing back the curtains and the harsh light of morning assaulted my half-open eyes, and Gina's complaint, "Girl! What are you doing -- it's too early!"

And Terri's response, "Time for you two lovebirds to get up. Lots to do today."

Terri went around the bed to where Gina was waking up and kissed her. They hugged each other and they laughed, then they hugged again.

Then she came around to my side of the bed -- although Gina and I were lying so close that the idea of "someone's side of the bed" didn't really mean a whole lot -- and kissed me, and with her head next to mine so Gina couldn't hear, said, "i'm so proud of you, Dad -- I'm so happy for you... two."

I returned my daughter's kiss, and I hoped she could see that I was happy that she was happy about... about whatever has just happened.

I looked at the clock on the bedside table.

"You're certainly home early."

"Of course! I wanted to see if I could catch you two together. Looks like I did."

Her answer made me wonder -- if Terri hadn't come home so early and caught us, would Gina have moved -- would I have asked her to move -- back to her room. We'll, too late for that now.

And besides, now that Terri knew beyond any doubt, the whole issue of "Do we tell her -- don't we tell her?" is pretty much irrelevant, isn't it?

Despite Terri's eagerness for us to get started on our "lots to do today," Gina and I stayed in bed another ten minutes, just cuddling. I guess I wasn't quite ready to be fucking my daughter's roommate while my daughter was bouncing around the house.

On the other hand, I'm not sure Gina would have minded at all...

I got up and went into the bathroom, and I realized that I was reluctant to wash the smells of last night, and of Gina, off me. I finally gave in to practical necessity and cleaned up, and by the time I went out to the kitchen Terri had coffee going and Gina was already putting things together for French toast...

Gina and I acted like two people who've just discovered each other -- smiling, touching, the occasional kiss in passing -- you know what I'm talking about..

And, mercifully, and to her credit, my daughter didn't give us any grief about it. No smart-ass remarks, no sarcastic smirks. Only the occasional smile, showing that she was happy -- for us, and for our new-found... whatever it was that we'd just found.

And, of course, Terri and Gina spent a lot of time in conversation.

But as the day progressed, it started to feel like some of that closeness was fading. There were fewer touches from Gina, and she kind of brushed off my efforts to give her even the most fleeting kiss.

I was totally puzzled, and a sick feeling started to develop in my stomach. What's going on?

As it came time to think about dinner, the atmosphere seemed to get even more, I don't know, subdued.

Nobody was enthusiastic about making dinner so we ended up ordering an extra-large veggie pizza from Geppetto's, opened a bottle of an OK Chianti, and we managed to have an enjoyable dinner. But as the time approached for us to call it an evening, the subdued air returned.

My genius daughter seemed to sense that Gina and I might need some time for ourselves. She kissed each of us goodnight and headed off to her room.

Leaving Gina and me.

"Gina -- I think..."

"El, maybe we should..."

We both smiled, and then, thinking that it would be best if Gina could hear what I had to say and then react to it, leaving her with the last word, I spoke first.

"Gina," I took a sip of my tea, "I don't have words to describe how wonderful it was with you last night, but I'm also thinking that maybe we should take a step back and consider... consider the implications of how we feel... of how we felt last night." I watched for any reaction. "What do you think...?"

She thoughtfully took a sip of her tea. She gazed into her cup for a few seconds, then looked up at me.

"El, I can't really find the words for what happened last night. The closest I can come is 'magical.' And I guess that's the problem -- magic. Since last night I've been like walking on air, and it's a wonderful feeling. But it's also not good, because when you're feeling like this it's not the best situation for making good decisions." She took another sip, then looked over the rim of her cup toward me, like "What do you think?"

I set my tea cup down on the end table and reached over to take her free hand -- the one that wasn't holding the tea cup.

"Gina, I think we're both thinking -- feeling -- the same thing -- that maybe we should take a step back from our... euphoria... and think a bit about... I don't know... think about it."

She squeezed my hand, and she smiled, a beautiful, almost beatific smile. "I think that's a good idea, El -- let's do that, OK?"

Then she looked at me again. "It was magic, though, wasn't it?"

And with that last thought in our minds, Gina went off to her room and I went to my bedroom...

... and spent the loneliest night of my last four years.

WEDNESDAY MORNING

As usual, Terri was the first one up. I wondered when she'd become such an early bird. That certainly wasn't the way it was all through high school, when I practically had to lay a trail of Pop-Tart crumbs out to the kitchen to get her out of bed.

Then I had a happy thought: maybe now she has something more to get up for. At least, I hope that's the reason.

Anyhow, I was sitting at the kitchen table enjoying my second mug of Terri's now-pretty-good coffee when I heard Gina's footsteps coming down the hall toward the kitchen.

My heart lurched. I literally felt a lump in my throat. Had she made a decision? What had she decided? Do I still...? Are we still...?

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. Then she went over to Terri and gave her a kiss, got herself a mug of coffee, and went back to her room.

So,... she doesn't regret doing what we did? Things are at least still OK with us? That I'm still persona grata as far as Gina is concerned?

Terri looked over her coffee mug at me. And she smiled. From where my daughter stood, things looked just fine.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT

It turned out to be a fairly busy day for all of us. Two difficult client calls kept me busy for most of the day, while Terri and Gina decided that they both had research they needed to do at the main library. And of course, they just had to shop for some things on the way home.

They got back about 5:00. As usual, they were bubbling and excited, and again I marveled at how happy these sounds make me. I told you how I lost my wife, Katie, four years ago. But a 14 year old girl lost her mother, too. Now I find that my heart skips a beat every time I hear my daughter laugh.

In addition to some unspecified purchases, the girls had stopped at the gourmet speciality food shop in the mall and picked up a beautiful herb-roasted chicken, along with a tray of potatoes dauphinoise (okay, your mom would have called them scalloped potatoes, except these were oh-so-much better!). When they told me what they got, I grabbed a bottle of white wine -- a chablis -- and tossed it into the ice tray

Unlike last night's dinner, tonight's was bright and happy and animated. But early in the evening, my daughter surprised me by saying that she had lots to do tomorrow and she was going to bed. She gave Gina a kiss, then walked over to where I was sitting and kissed my cheek -- and whispered, "Don't worry -- it's good." A second kiss, and she was off to her bedroom...

... leaving Gina and me sitting in the living room. I put on The Spinners' Greatest Hits, Gina refilled our glasses, and we sat, quietly listening to the quirky rhythms and the soft soul harmonies, occasionally taking sips of our wine.

The first side of the record ended, but neither of us moved to turn it over. Gina put down her wine and walked over and stood in front of me. She looked, and she held out her hand to me, and said, "El, if you still feel that way...?"

I took her outstretched hand, and Gina led me to my -- to our, I guess -- bedroom.

And this time, after the excitement of finding each other, and of coming together for the first time, the connection, and the passion, and -- let's call it what it is -- the sex, of two nights ago. And then the dramatic retreat the next day. And now the shock, of relief, that Gina and I were -- are...

After all that, I had just one overwhelming desire -- I wanted to throw Gina down and fuck that tight little body of hers for all I was worth.

As soon as we were in the room, we practically tore our clothes off and pulled each other onto the bed and tore into each other. I pushed Gina back and landed on her body and lunged my cock into her. Inconveniently, my excitement surpassed my aim and my leaking cock missed high and slid up through that patch of luxuriant pussy hair. Gina groaned in frustration. She reached down and pointed me straight to her hole. My next thrust penetrated all the way into her, 'til we were pressed against each other.

She felt wet, and hot -- and I didn't care. I just wanted to... I don't know what I wanted -- I don't think I could even give you a rational description of what I wanted. I just wanted to fuck Gina, every way I possibly could.

Even in my lust I could still feel Gina's hunger. As soon as I was on her, she threw her arms around me, and I felt her nails dig into my shoulders, and she grabbed my head in her hands and pulled my face to hers, and she kissed me and dug her tongue into my mouth, then bit my lips -- I think I might have bled -- then licked my lips and around my face. Not satisfied, she started biting -- chewing on -- my chin and my jaw, then pulling my lips back to hers. And all the time, I could feel her cunt squeezing my cock

She pulled me to her, and with her head next to mine, I heard her. "Oh, El, I was so scared -- I was afraid you wouldn't..." Her cunt seemed to tighten its grip on my cock as she said this.

I had to answer.

"I do, Gina, I do... You know I do... you know I would..."

She cried, and she buried her teeth in the flesh of my shoulder, and I drove into her harder --

And she came. She must have been hyper-excited by the thought that we were going to be together again, so excited that she was more than half-way there before I was even in her.

It was a good thing, because I couldn't last much longer. Her pulsing, cumming cunt squeezing me, the feel of her loins rubbing against mine and the delicious pain of her nails in my back and her teeth in my shoulder and I was already getting the pulsing feelings in my groin and the telltale clenching sensations in my prostate, and I couldn't hold back any longer. I made one final lunge into Gina, and I felt the jets of cum pulsing down my cock and into her -- and was rewarded when Gina came for the second time in two minutes.

I lay there, on Gina, and she put her legs around me, and we looked at each other, and we smiled, then laughed, and with her arms around me she rocked me back and forth on her, then we smiled, and kissed again, and laughed.

And everything was right. Like my daughter said, there's nothing to worry about -- everything's good.

We lay there like that -- well, not exactly like that -- I pried Gina's arms loose from around me so I could roll off her -- and Gina took her place, snuggled into my arm.

I broke away again, this time to go out into the kitchen to get a bottle of gingerberry-flavored iced tea for us. When I came back we took some swigs of the tea, then put down the bottle and Gina snuggled into me again, and like two nights ago, everything felt complete.

But then Gina pulled away from me.

"Ellis?" Not "El"?

"Yes, Gina?" Still not sure if we're at the point of using "terms of endearment" with each other yet, so I held back. But I realized, I so much wanted to call her...

"Ellis, I took a chance, you know?"

I waited. I could tell she wasn't finished with her thought.

"I mean, with you. I mean this... us -- together, like this. But from what Terri told me about you, and after I met you, I thought about it, about whether it was taking too much of a chance, with... I've been hurt a... a couple of times -- I think Terri's told you that. And also, with Terri. I mean, I love Terri, and I hope we'll be friends for the rest of our lives. What I mean is, if you and I... and if something went wrong, then what would that do to Terri and me?"

I knew all these things, at least at some level. But hearing this young woman, Gina -- my Gina? -- pour all of this out, baring this part of her life to me, like this, well... I started to say something, but she gave me a look that said, "Stop -- not yet."

"There was the chance that you'd take advantage of me -- that you'd see me as just some desperate college girl, an easy lay... And she stopped, like something seemed to catch in her throat, and she sounded like she was holding back tears.

"... or that you'd take me out of pity..."

"... or that you'd reject me -- for whatever reason -- my... size, or my relationship to Terri. Or maybe you just wouldn't be attracted to me.

"But I thought about it, and I decided that it -- that you -- were worth taking the chance."

I took her in my arms and tried to... enfold her, envelope her. I thought somehow that if I could hold her tightly enough, that I could protect her... from all the bad... all the hurtful things that could happen to her.

But she wasn't finished.

"And I know that you took a chance, too -- maybe several chances. I knew that you've been alone since your... since Katie died... you've kept people away, and I know -- I can't know, but I can try to imagine -- the pain you must be carrying from losing such a wonderful... partner, and how you might not be ready to allow someone... someone new... into your life. Or maybe you were afraid of letting someone... and then... losing her."

She waited, in case I wanted to say something. But there wasn't a thing for me to say -- Gina's words already captured my thoughts and feelings of the last four years -- and my doubts, and my fears.

She went on. "And I know that you didn't... that you would never do anything to jeopardize your daughter's relationship with her friend." And she was right -- I had thought about the consequences of "what if I screw Terri's friend and it ends up going sideways."

"So anyhow, El," now it's El again, "... anyhow, El, what I guess I'm trying to say is, I took a chance, being with you, and I think it was the right choice." And she waited.

I had no doubt as to what I needed to say.

"Gina," I wanted to say 'Darling,' but in spite of all this, I was still afraid to say it, "... Gina, all I can say is, I'm so glad -- so lucky that you took that chance to...," and ran out of sensible words to say. Again Gina bailed me out, by taking my hands and shining that beautiful, radiant smile on me.

But there was something more, and for this I knew exactly what words to say.

"Yes. I did take a chance in deciding to... deciding to do this, with you. I don't think there was one decision. I think it was probably a series of little choices. But anyhow, however that decision got made, I haven't had a moment's doubt. You keep reminding me that whatever I did, it was the right thing."

"El?"

"Yes, Gina?"

"Are you horny?

"Because I'm super horny."

"I don't know -- do you think there's anything we could do about that...?"

Gina lay back on the pillows, and she pulled me down to her, and once again I fell between those compact legs, and I felt those small hands on my shoulders, I realized that two people decided to take some chances, and so far, those decisions seem to be working out very well.

* * * * *

We were lying there, still in the afterglow of our climaxes.

"Four - three."

"What?"

"Four foot three."

"Huh?"

"My height -- I'm four feet, three inches."

"Oh." I tried to sound disappointed. "I could have sworn you were four foot four."

She punched me on the arm, which I so richly deserved.

And I know then -- I think that I am falling in love.

THURSDAY

And for the next three nights Gina and I acted like two people who have just discovered sex.

And for the next four days we acted like two people who have just discovered that they care about each other. Smiling, touching, the occasional kiss in passing -- you know what I'm talking about.

Days were spent by the pool, although Terri and Gina did find some time each day to work on their research projects and the term papers that would be due all too soon after they returned from break, while I was occasionally pulled inside to print something out or to pull a spreadsheet off the computer server.

The pool had warmed considerably since that first day when Gina test-drove her new bikini, and despite the fact that it was "work hours," I felt like sitting on the edge of the pool and dangling my legs in the water. I wasn't thinking about work, or much of anything else -- just enjoying the feeling of the cool water on my legs and the gentle, warm breeze...

... when I felt my head being captured between two nice breasts, and then Gina's arms around me. She kissed the top of my head.

"How are you today, lover boy?"

I reached up to grasp her arms. "A whole lot better than I was a few seconds ago."

"I'm glad. Because I was looking out the kitchen window and I saw this handsome guy, with his broad shoulders and his strong back, and I started to get a little... tingly, you know...?"

Yes, I knew, because a certain part of me was starting to get tingly while we were talking.

The tingling did not go away when Gina swung herself around facing me, straddled my lap, and started rocking her hips, rubbing the leopard bikini crotch against the bulge that had mysteriously appeared in my swim shorts.

She continued rocking back and forth, rubbing her pussy against my hardening cock. She seemed to be glancing over my shoulder, like she was looking to see if anyone was watching us. Apparently she was satisfied, because she backed her hips off me a little, then plunged her hand into my trunks and freed my stiff cock from where it was trapped in my shorts.

Taking one more look over my shoulder, she reached down and pulled the leopard bikini crotch aside and lowered herself onto me. As soon as she was sure I was firmly seated inside her she put both of those hands on my shoulders to steady herself and started lifting herself up and down on my cock. It felt incredible, the contrast between the cool water on my legs and the heat inside her. Gina lowered herself, and I felt my cock going into her, deeper than ever before, even "bottoming out" -- hitting bottom -- deep inside her cunt. Each time I hit bottom, Gina grunted and stopped moving. But then she did it again. And again, hitting bottom each time.

Then Gina changed her tack. She leaned way forward on me, and all of a sudden I felt her clit pressed against my cock. She slid her clit back and forth against the top of my cock -- Gina was rubbing her clit on me, masturbating herself on my cock, then leaning back again to take me deep inside her cunt.

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers