Short Story 02: Exploring & Discovering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers

On the other hand, Gina doesn't seem to share my concerns.

But now that I was fully in her and didn't need my hand to make things work, I reached down and between her legs and ran my fingers through the delicate flaps of her pussy and started rubbing her clit...

And she came with the very first touch -- a rocking, bucking orgasm that caused her to put her hand on top of mine and press it against her even harder, so there was no way I could take it away, stop what I was doing with -- to -- her clit.

I hugged her body to me, and I pressed my cock deeper into her, and I tried my very best to show how much I cared for her -- by not cumming yet.

I guess I was successful, because Gina was able to have two more orgasms before she told me, "Now, El. You don't have to hold back any more -- you've been perfect -- cum.

Later, after I came, after Gina came for the third time, and we were lying there, spooned, my mostly deflated cock still in Gina's ass, I heard her voice.

"You know, El, I was thinking... maybe next time you... the next time we... do it... this way,... maybe you could put your hands on my throat... and, maybe, squeeze... while I'm cumming...?"

SATURDAY

A while back I sort of made a quip about thinking I'm falling in love.

Well, it would be difficult not to develop feelings toward someone who has given you -- and continues to give -- so much sexual pleasure, and who is very generous with her sex, and who is appreciative -- even wildly appreciative -- of your efforts to give her pleasure.

But as you know by now, there's more than the sex. I told you about Gina's personal qualities -- her intelligence, her impeccable taste in vintage music, and you've also witnessed her sensitivity and her mature judgement. And my daughter has lived with her for lots of months and basically "checked her out" -- as a person, as a friend -- and as a possible fit for me. And my daughter seldom makes mistakes about people.

SATURDAY NIGHT

This was to be our final night with each other, at least until... until I don't know -- we don't know. Compared to recent nights, tonight Gina and I were taking it slow and easy. I think we believed that if we took things slowly we could make this night last longer, maybe even...

... when my daughter wandered into our bedroom (and I realize, I'm already thinking of it as "our" bedroom) to find me, on my back, naked, holding Gina by her hips while she was straddling me, sliding her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against the top of my cock in the process.

Naturally, I was a bit peeved that my daughter would behave so inconsiderately and invade our privacy like this. Gina, however, didn't seem the least bit bothered by Terri's intrusion.

"Hey, Terr," she stopped to breathe, "Howya doin'?"

Terri laughed and said, "Not as well as you are, apparently." Then she leaned down and kissed me, then gave Gina a kiss, pinched Gina's nipples -- both of them -- then bounced off to her room.

And all of a sudden, it hit me. I don't know how or why, but I had this realization: this was not the first time that my daughter has touched Gina's nipples.

After Terri left -- and left me with that thought -- Gina saw my consternation -- and added to it by winking at me and leaning down to kiss me. She eased herself up and off my sticky cock and slid up to straddle my face -- my mouth. Her demand was obvious -- "Eat me!"

She settled lightly on my face and began rubbing her soggy snatch around my mouth, but she quickly progressed to what you could only call "fucking my face," rolling her hips, grinding her pussy and clit against my lips, against my mouth.

It wasn't totally pleasant. Actually, that's not quite right. It hurt my lips a little... but it's extremely "pleasant." I liked what Gina was doing to me. I like it that Gina is -- what's the best word? -- using me! I liked it that she's so turned-on -- that I had turned her on so much -- that... that what​? That she felt the desire to... 'rape my mouth'... to use my mouth to please her... please her cunt... so she could get-off?

I realized something else, too -- that the cunt that Gina was grinding into my face was full of my cum. And how do I feel about that?

At first I was -- uncomfortable, I guess. But then I thought some more, and I came to the conclusion that if this... this "scenario"... was turning Gina on so much... Hell, maybe it was even the thought that she was feeding me -- force-feeding me -- my own cum that was turning Gina on so much, then I decided that it was hot as hell, and if Gina wanted it, then I'd suck my cum out of her cunt anytime!

Gina came, of course -- twice. She fell forward onto me, then slid down 'til her face was even with mine. She smiled, and it looked like she wanted to say something. But she refrained for some reason. Instead, she kissed me, and we shared our tastes -- the tastes of her juices and mine -- and that made us both happy.

And that's the way we fell asleep this last night, holding each other, and happy.

SUNDAY - LAST DAY

It was Sunday, the last day of the spring break holiday, the day that Gina and Terri had to return to the University -- the day that Gina had to leave. Had to leave me.

I won't go into the mundane details. Both Gina and Terri had begun organizing things Saturday and finished their packing today (including all the laundry they'd brought home with them, now clean and folded and fresh as all outdoors!).

There wasn't much for me to do. I tried to kill time, checking the car again, making sure the inside was clean, emptying the little litter bag one more time. In other words, I was useless.

The two hour drive to the University was fairly quiet. Terri and Gina alternated between animated conversation -- about classes and projects and seeing friends again -- and silence.

I was quiet, too. A reflective silence, I guess. Reflecting on, well, you know, returning home and not having...

Arriving was kind of the reverse of eight days ago: unloading at Lexington Towers, finding a place to park, waiting for an elevator, then to their suite.

And I could see -- the girls were happy to be back in their "home," unpacking, saying hi to friends who stopped by.

But every now and then I caught Gina looking at me, sometimes out of the corner of her eye, sometimes directly. Two times she caught my eye, and we looked at each other and smiled. And I wondered. Was she having the same thoughts I was -- was she wondering if I'd still think of her after I walked out of their suite and stepped into the elevator?

And then it was obvious that they'd settled back in and that there wasn't much more for me to do -- if there ever had been.

I kissed my daughter, and I hugged her -- maybe a little tighter than usual. After all, it had to last until summer vacation.

And Gina. I turned to her, and all of a sudden I froze. I was uncertain -- about the "propriety" of a relationship with Gina -- a student, my daughter's roommate. I know that sounds completely crazy after the past week, but I still didn't know what I was supposed to do. I looked at Gina again.

And anyone could have seen it. We both wanted to ask, but surprisingly in light of the past week, we were both uncertain.

Unsurprisingly, it was my daughter who stepped up. She smiled a knowing smile... at both of us.

"Go ahead, you two -- say it, already!"

"Is there any chance you could..."

"Would it be alright if I..."

We smiled. We both knew -- all three of us knew --

I'd be driving up to visit -- soon.

cvandrews
cvandrews
363 Followers