Short Story 02: Exploring & Discovering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she did this, these things, I reached behind her and slid my hand down the cleft of her ass, down into her bikini bottoms until my finger found the rosebud of her asshole. As soon as I felt it I started to move my finger back and forth across her little rosebud, and I found myself getting harder, if that was possible, as the tip of my finger felt the wrinkly flesh. I pressed my finger against her until I penetrated the tight ring, then just a little more, until it was in up to the first knuckle.

As soon as I did I felt two things happen: I felt Gina's asshole clench and spasm on my finger; and I felt her cunt do the same thing on my cock, and I was afraid that I was going to cum, and I didn't want that to happen -- yet.

But Gina was controlling this agenda. She looked over my shoulder again, and apparently satisfied that no one was watching (or at least, no one appeared to be watching!), she pulled my hand out of her bikini bottoms and out of her ass. She slipped back off my legs and down into the pool -- and directed my leaking cock into her mouth...

And she proceeded to milk my cock with her hand and with her mouth. I have to tell you -- I was so turned on by the lewdness of the situation -- sitting on the pool edge, my hard cock sticking out above the elastic waistband of my shorts, and this beautiful head bobbing up and down, sliding her slick, full lips along the smooth skin of my cock. And while she was doing that, her hand was at the base of my cock, milking me, causing me to to start feeling those feelings almost immediately.

I didn't want it to happen, or at least, happen so soon. But it's what Gina wanted, and before I could even think about it I was cumming in her mouth.

She kept her lips sealed around my cock and kept up that incredible milking action with her fist until I had emptied myself completely into her mouth, gulping to keep up with my ejaculations.

Gina lifted herself out of the pool. She kneeled next to me and gave me a big, mouthy, cummy kiss, then got up and walked into the house.

And I could have sworn that Terri met her just inside the door...

* * * * *

Later that afternoon, Terri sat down on the pool lounge next to me.

"Dad,I think there's some things you need to know about Gina, especially if you two are going to stay together for long."

I thought that was an unusual way to start things. But I also realized that my daughter was right -- that people have... layers, I guess you might say. And the quality of their relationship, how long it lasts, and how well it lasts, depends to a great extent on uncovering these "layers" in the other person, and how well we adjust to these layers once we know about them.

Also, the way Terri introduced this -- "especially if you two are going to stay together for long" -- told me something else -- that my daughter has her own long-term investment in our -- in Gina's and my -- relationship.

So of course I have to ask.

"Sure, Sweetheart, you know I'm interested in anything you think that I should understand about Gina."

"I don't know if you've experienced it yet... but I get the impression that... that Gina has some pretty intense physical -- I don't know how to describe it -- needs? cravings?

"What I guess I'm saying is, I've gotten the impression that sometimes she has a need for some pretty... intense sex. I'm sorry I can't put it any better, but anyhow, I think you need to be prepared for them... for when..."

* * * * *

It wasn't long before my daughter's heads-up was no longer just an FYI.

That night we were in bed, of course. Gina was riding on top of me, and I was looking up at her in the dim light, at her beauty,...

... and I saw it, in her eyes, and in the minute tightening of her expression.

I might not have seen it before. But now, after what Terri told me this afternoon...

"Do it."

Her eyes widened, and she looked at me, questioningly, like, "Do you really mean it?"

I gave her the assurance she was seeking. "Do it!"

... and no sooner had I finished the words when I felt the crack of her palm across my face. I bucked my hips, and my cock jerked in her clutching cunt. She looked startled, and I knew that she'd felt my cock lurch inside her -- and that she liked it, either the feeling of it, or maybe the fact that she had made me react that way.

Still looking in her eyes, I saw both things: the question, and the fire.

"Again!"

This time I could watch Gina's expression as she braced herself to do it again.

I nodded, to let her know that it was, again, okay for her to cause me, her lover, to experience pain while I'm fucking her. And this time I could watch her arm as she drew it back, and it was almost like seeing things in slow motion as it arced toward my cheek...

I heard the sound -- the slap on my flesh -- before the hurt registered. And again, it caused my cock to lurch inside Gina, inside her cunt, and I saw her jerk in response.

I also saw the look. The look of need. Slapping my face only satisfied the first half of that need.

I reached up with both hands and grabbed Gina's tits and I squeezed -- hard. Yes, I know -- that's the first time I've ever referred to Gina's breasts as "tits," because at that moment, that's what they were -- tits -- to be used and abused. And enjoyed.

Gina flinched at the pain. The her head fell back and she groaned -- and then smiled at me. Only this time it wasn't the usual radiant smile. This time it was almost a sneer.

"Again." Only this time, it was Gina, telling me to squeeze her tits, to twist her nipples, again.

When I did, she flinched and she groaned again, and then she sneered again. She grabbed my chest with both hands, digging her nails into the muscles. She grabbed the kinky hair on my chest and pulled -- not enough to rip out hair, but enough to hurt plenty.

And I felt my cock get even harder inside her...

Until we couldn't control ourselves any more. I felt my cock get that strange tingling feeling that says I'm about to cum, and it started to twitch,...

And that was the signal for Gina. She let go of my chest and shoved her hands between her legs and frantically grasped her pussy and squeezed her clit...

And we both came, bucking, crying, my hands still squeezing Gina's hard, tortured nipples, her sharp nails digging into my belly, until she collapsed on top of me...

... and I knew: we -- Gina and I -- have now passed that point -- the point where we've allowed each other a glimpse into that special place -- into that land of our personal kinks and fetishes and "special desires."

Out of breath, from the exertion, but even more from the excitement, we lay there, breathing, but also thinking, attempting to process what had just happened -- what both of us had just done. It was Gina who said it first.

"El, I don't... I don't think I can explain... Can I have some time to think about it more?"

Of course she could. The thing is, I wasn't able to explain my own behavior -- how I reacted -- to myself, let alone to Gina.

Three or four minutes later, still laying on her back, looking up so she wouldn't have to see my face while she explained,

"El, darling El, I want to tell you -- to explain to you -- what I think happened. At first I didn't think I knew what came over me. But the more I thought, I think I understand now. What it is, is -- I think I need to feel -- need to know -- that I can arouse a man, arouse him so much, to get him into such a state that he can't control himself -- that he needs to use me... use me for his pleasure, for his own release. And that Idea -- that I can turn a man on so much that he can't control himself -- it excites me in a way I can't explain. But that's how I feel. El,... I think that's how I am."

She stopped there, and I could hear her voice choke.

"El -- Darling -- are you that man -- the man I can excite so much that he loses control and uses me -- simply takes me, to get his release from that excitement, that excitement that I make him feel?"

I thought, but I didn't have to think long. There's a legal phrase, "res ipsa loquitur" -- the act speaks for itself. My own acts, my own responses to Gina's actions, have already answered her question.

"Gina, darling. I guess you've already witnessed my answer --

"I am."

FRIDAY

There was no formal announcement. No bell sounded to mark the occasion. It did not even garner a note on a calendar or a day book. But last night, an understanding had been reached.

After last night, I guess there are no limits now between Gina and me.

I don't mean "anything goes," with bondage and discipline, and knives and piercing and orgies. What I mean is, any boundaries between us have pretty much been moved aside -- that we are free to explore whatever comes to our minds to explore. "Without let or hindrance," as the old legal phrase goes.

Of course, if the opportunity for an orgy did present itself... well, I guess that could be a game-day decision, couldn't it?

FRIDAY NIGHT

It was getting close to the day when Gina -- and Terri -- were going to have to return to school. I think the girls were having mixed emotions about the prospect.

Of course they were eager to return to their college lives and to get on with their futures. And they were saddened by the thought that this week -- this amazing week -- was coming to an end.

For me, there wasn't any ambivalence. For me, this week had been heaven -- my daughter back home with me, and Gina... Gina.

And that's how we spent tonight, our next-to-last night -- for now, at least -- together.

We'd dimmed the dresser light so we could still see each other while we made love. I was lying on my back. Gina had crawled on top of me, sliding up so our faces were together, and we were kissing, and I slid one hand down her back, 'til I reached that round, soft-firm butt. I got an "Mmmm" of appreciation from Gina.

I reached down with my other hand to seize her other butt cheek, so now I was holding -- pressing -- her to me with both hands on her butt. Gina wiggled her crotch against me -- against my cock -- and that turned what had started out as affectionate touching into something more serious. Something with a plan.

I let one hand slide a little farther, to the crevice between her buttocks, and extended a finger down, 'til it found the little rosebud there. The way things have been going with us, sexually, I didn't really have any doubts about doing something "wrong," but nevertheless I was pleased when she smiled at me, a smile that said, "That's nice -- you're welcome do do it again."

So I did. This time when I pressed against her I also moved my finger around, working my way just a little inside the puckered flesh of her asshole -- and felt the most wonderful thing! What I felt was a little bit of oily something-or-other. Yes, my Gina is one of those fortunate women whose asses lubricate. I've never encountered this before. Katie -- my late wife -- and I loved anal, but she was dry as a bone back there, and so whenever we wanted to engage in some backdoor play we had to use a lot of lubrication and spend a lot of time getting her ready -- which was lots of fun in-and-of itself, I have to admit.

But Gina! My compact new lover liked to have her asshole touched, and she rewarded the "toucher" with what felt like a generous amount of nature's own anal lube. Feeling her lube, and remembering her smile when I first touched her "there," I got more adventurous with my finger. Making sure I got a generous coating of her lube, I began, first, rubbing my finger all around the outside of her asshole -- her anus -- and was delighted when she began moving her hips up and down, first, to meet my exploring digit, but then to make sure that it touched certain places.

Knowing this -- that Gina enjoyed -- responded to -- having her asshole touched and manipulated, I went the next step. I pressed my finger against her so the pad of my fingertip was inside the crinkly flesh. Again, Gina humped her hips up a little, meeting my fingertip, then forcing it a little farther in.

And with that as my sign, I began to work my finger back and forth, worming it's way inside Gina's little rectum, and lubricated as she was, I was in up to my first knuckle almost instantly.

I felt Gina stiffen, but just for a moment, before she started moving her hips again. This time, it seemed like she was trying to drive my finger farther into her -- or trying to drive herself farther onto my finger. As soon as I realized that this was what she was trying to do, I got more ambitious and started sliding my finger in and out of her ass, farther with each stroke. I was finger-fucking Gina's ass -- and she was fucking back! Was this where things were headed -- were we going to...?

In the dim light, I saw Gina smile at me, and there was a question on her face.

"El... are we going to put something else there...?"

I couldn't believe that my little lover was taking the initiative in this. Still trying to be cautious, I said, "If you'd like that..."

She replied, "If that's something you'd like... then, yes, I'd like that." Then she smiled more. "A lot."

But as ready as Gina was, I knew that she was not "ready," if you get what I mean. Instead of the in-and-out fucking motion that my finger was doing in her ass, I knew -- remembered, since it's been such a long time for me -- remembered that it's the stretching that makes the difference as to whether a woman's experience is pleasurable or -- not.

I backed my finger out 'til just the first knuckle was inside her and started moving it around in kind of a circular or cone-shaped motion. Then I pulled it out and just used the tip of my finger to massage her anus, and like any good massage, the purpose was to both stretch and relax those tense muscles around... well, you know.

And all the while I was doing this, with my finger in her ass, Gina was kissing me. And not just "kissing" -- she was running her mouth over me, sliding her lips back and forth across mine, then running her tongue around inside my lips, nibbling my lips, then doing that stuff with her tongue again. And it dawned on me -- Gina was using her mouth to match what my finger was doing with her asshole! What a deliciously nasty little girl!

"I think I'm ready, El, I want to do this -- I want you to do that."

The way we were laying, with her stretched out on top of me, I rolled both of us onto our sides. Then I rolled her again so her back was to me. She snuggled her round ass against me, against my loins, and again I marveled at how wonderful Gina's flesh feels against my body, and I marveled again at my luck in finding a woman who feels this good.

But at almost the last moment I remembered something -- something important. "We need to wait just a minute, Hon." I could feel her body sag in disappointment. "It'll be just a sec."

I hustled over to the dresser and opened the bottom drawer and fished around -- and came up with the long-neglected plastic bottle of love oil. I apologized to Gina. "We're gonna need this."

When she saw what I was holding, and figured out what it must be, she smiled and forgave me for abandoning her at such a critical moment.

Wanting to minimize the mess, I didn't offer it to her for her to apply it to me. That would be another time. I carefully squeezed a measured amount onto my bunched fingers and spread it around -- on the shaft, but especially on the crown. Now we were ready! I got back onto the bed and got up against Gina again, being careful not to get the love oil anyplace except where it finally belonged.

Since this was her -- our -- first time, I told Gina, "I think, maybe, for the first time, that it might work better for both of us if we lay on our sides...," and I scooted down a little so my cock would be in the right position to enter her, "... and then if you lift your leg," and I reached beneath her right knee and gently levered her leg up and placed my cock between her sturdy thighs, "... and then you put me... where you want me..."

And almost before I could finish talking, Gina grabbed my cock and placed the head right up against her anus. And I don't mean "next to" -- I mean right up against. She even gave a little push with her hips -- just in case I was too dense to figure out what it was she wanted!

No problem there. With my "bottom" arm around her, hugging her to me, and my top arm both holding her leg up and directing my cock, I pushed -- and slipped right in -- into Gina. I guess with all the preparation and the love oil, combined with Gina's own natural lubrication, we'd done everything we could to make this easy.

But my cock had still penetrated Gina's ass for the very first time. She let out a pained "Oh!" and grabbed my forearm to stop me from moving any more.

"Are you OK, Gina?"

She hesitated. "Yes -- I'm fine -- now. It's just that -- that it's..."

"I know, Hon, it's a lot... a lot to take in. Let's just take some time to adjust, OK?"

Gina didn't say anything, but I'm pretty sure she was grateful that we'd called a break in things... But then I felt her hips moving again, and I was pretty sure that meant that she wanted me to do more. I tried to remember how we did it -- with Katie, the first times. I remembered that we stopped and waited once I was in. And then again when I was half-way in.

I pushed my hips upward and felt my cock slide through that slippery but still tight ring. It felt like heaven to me. Gina didn't push back toward me -- toward my cock -- this time. But she didn't pull away, either. So we just remained like that, me feeling the hot grasp of Gina's ass, Gina getting used to the pressure in her rectum -- and the discomfort -- maybe even the pain -- of having her asshole stretched like that.

But then I heard her. "More, El," and the way she said it, I couldn't tell if it was a request or a complaint. But since she didn't say anything else, I moved to give her more.

And before I fully realized it, I was all the way in -- in Gina. And I stayed just like that, letting Gina adjust to -- and, hopefully, enjoy -- the feeling of fullness of having a man's cock -- my cock -- inside her, inside her ass.

And I was picturing in my mind how we -- how Gina and I -- look. My larger body, surrounding her smaller body tucked in against mine, and I pictured us with her top leg lifted so I was able to see my cock disappearing in between those full, round buttocks and into her asshole, and seeing her pussy, fully exposed, so I could clearly see that my cock was in the other hole. And I was picturing Gina, shoving her body back and downward against me, trying to get even more of my cock inside her, inside her ass...

And that's what Gina was doing, shoving -- actually throwing her ass back against me, forcing my cock deeper inside her, even when I thought she couldn't take any more.

"El, I've wanted this. Ever since I decided that I wanted you, I've wanted this, wanted this feeling of you filling me this way. But it's even better than I imagined! Oh, El,..."

This is perhaps the most erotic thing -- 'erotic' in the sexual way, and erotic in the sense of loving -- that I've ever heard.

What wasn't so erotic was when she grunted, "Fuck me, El."

Then, "Do it, El -- fuck my ass. God, I want you in me there... it's so good!"

That was erotic in just the one way. So erotic that I wanted to say things, too, but I was afraid -- what if I went overboard -- grossed Gina out, disgusted her. I guess there are still some things that have to be worked out between us, huh?