Short Taboo Mature and Bondage Stories

Story Info
Many short stories involving taboo mature and bondage themes.
11.2k words
3.71
19.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

A FATED MEETING

The Jaguar pulled up in a jeep. It's too much. Convenience Store Flirt. She bought some rolling papers. Outside, she was smoking with some people talking about scratch tickets. He offers a light and smokes himself. He ask for a drag from the joint. She laughs. They get to talking as often happens. They exchange compliments about their bodies and touch hands. She puts her old wrinkled hand on his face. He turns his head to kiss it and her heart skips a beat. The jaguar is older than she looks. She has short hair and loves shots. He hangs out with her. They hang out a second time, too. This time a real date. Not by accident. She seems really strong and confident. They start hanging out together everyday. She got a little bit cross finally. She had the front up as long as she could. But once he seemed to realized that she knew a lot more than he did, she could let her bad side out. He fell in line with slight prodding so fast it made her laugh. First at a bar with some friends. His friends are a little dumbfounded as to why he would be with a real jaguar like that. She looks like she could almost be his grandmother. She is really thin and too classy. Later at her house they spend time watching a football game. It is fun doing drugs with her.

2

MODERNIST MAZE

It was an established pattern. A contest was held with a considerable cash prize. Poetry dedicated to a powerful old matron figure was judged. It was left open as to the relation of the object of the poem and the poet. Some wrote of dedication, virtues and others wrote of love both emotional and physical. An invitation was sent out to the lucky winner. It stated that he must drive to a certain address in an affluent part of town. The direction lead him to the open front doors of an old Edwardian home. It is well lit and he peeks into an extravagantly furnished house. Large rooms lead to smaller rooms. The doors close behind him. There are all sort of treasures and cushions in the eastern tradition. Golden scimitars hang in a row. The last door is very small. He goes through and there, luxuriously spread out, is a completely naked old woman in the middle of cushions and silks. To her, this is like a date night with some intelligent great looking guy who is young enough to be her grandson. She got a rush from watching how different boys react to this. She seduces them with scents and smiles. She coaxes them into sex with caresses and light kisses. As a last resort she can withhold the prize money until she has her way with them. She knows many of them will always desire someone like her from that day on. Each golden scimitar is one of her successes. They are with other woman but they still remember and dream about that special night.

3

LIBER SAGRADA

These are the rules she said flatly: Exercise the penis. Get hard. Make him do that jerk about ten times. Edge. Do not cum. Remember I am watching. My eyes are twinkling. Make it sexy! This is to get you horny and fit. So that you do not get scared when approached by woman. You need to always give them that look in the eye. Do not smile too much. So you do not get scared when they give you a chance and open the door a little. Think of cunnilingus when getting hard for the daily exercises. Your toys are like a chain, plug, collar, gag, ring, ropes, cod, and clamps. Stretch and exercise normally, too. Wear tight jeans with a tight belt always with the ring on. A tee-shirt you need to constantly pull down to cover your over extended bulge. Do the nips with clamps, too. The twelves body positions. Remember, when you make her happy, you do it because it is your job because you are a whore. The foot has twelve steps to massage it. The back and other places. Learn to massage women. Sundays you can cum but you have to be plugged and you have to eat it immediately. Daily clean. The house. Yourself. Inside and outside which means meditate on submission. Teeth are floss, scrape and brush. Shave and shower. Ice cube.

4

STRANGE GIFT

My mother travels the world with her latest fling. This is normal for her. One day, she visits me with her doctor friend. She gives me a gift from Mexico City. It was an Inca idol of some sort. She seemed a little embarrassed at the time. I had thought it was on account of the thing looking so cheap. I forgot about it for a little while. Later, I dug it up and read the back page for it was still in it's original packaging. I was shocked to read it was a cod piece from ancient times! I wondered if my mother did what she did knowingly or by accident. Later on, I started wearing it. We had always had a funny relationship with her and the cod piece present she gave to me really showed that. A few years later, she was in town again. We went out to a nice restaurant and had a few drinks. The whole night I had on her special gift. It keeps me hard down there and she kept stealing glances at my crotch area. I purposefully wore only a short shirt that night and I remember I kept pulling it down from embarrassment but it was still exciting.

5

HARD TIMES

There were no opportunities. They lived together for a long time and loved each other passionately in a romantic and kinky and sexually satisfying way. But times were not very good. They ate and drank together. In a spacious park there were many conversations when she was away. The others must have gotten to her. Other women would get a wonderful excitement from walking across a bridge arm-in-arm. She didn't mind watching. It was sweet. Sooner or later a rich widow offered a sum for a dinner date. But she somehow managed to circumvent her date with the proposal. His long time love was excited about his upcoming night out. They made jokes and make fun of their patron a little. She gave him some tips on how to treat an elderly matron who is being seen in public with a younger friend. Not like a suave toyboy but a worshiper of a goddess of some devotion or other. Now there would be no awkwardness in rubbing her feet even in public or enthusiastically listening to the high teacher on all manner of her discourse.

6

PLAY TIME FOR PETS

Her roommate was a kind of weak willed personality. She got to know her and realized she enjoyed beating the older woman from time to time during an argument or drunken rage. Her slave became withdrawn and never put up a fight anymore knowing things would be worse otherwise. Neither had anywhere else to go. Over time the large mistress completely transformed her friend into a submissive lesbian. The old woman was completely broken to the point that the mistress could and did anything with her pathetic toy. She was kept locked in a coffin sized box always completely naked and cold until the mistress wanted to play with it or had chores for it. The mistress now made her rounds through skid row places getting to know and helping the unfortunate residents with blankets and a little money sometimes. Soon she found a boy who was very glad to have someone listen to him. Her told her his life story. He was a run away. Once she realized no one would come looking for him, she kidnapped him right off the street. She broke and trained him just like her first victim. The boy made several escape attempts but she always found him. After all, the place was in the middle of nowhere. He was punished for these attempts with a strict bit and bridle lifestyle along side the other one. Time passed. She has had her pathetic family for several years now. They usually live in adjacent boxes in the garage very naked, or if they have been very good, still naked but a little less cold on the old rug beside at the foot of her bed. She just loves having her two slaves play under the guise of beatings from one of several of her named weapons. Sometimes they dressed and undressing each other. Sometimes talking to each other. Sometimes watching each other bring themselves close to orgasm. Sometimes having them touch each other for the same purpose. She loves having them give each other naked massages. That is such sweet torture! And deep kisses afterward. But no touching. Puts them away like dolls later back into their boxes. Forced orgasms seem to be the ultimate surrender.

7

ARS AMANDI

A special class is offered in a private gym. The teacher explains to them how it works. The core of this method involves limiting the body area that the players touch and use in physical interaction to hands, arms, shoulders and the neck. Touching these areas, combined with eye contact, breath and moans constitutes the high water mark of allowed indiscretions that are allowed. They pear up and start playing at being lovers. They pear up at random even if they came with somebody. The session starts with the two attendees engaging one another in this way as the rest of the class watches. The two start by kneeling in the center of the room on a mat facing one another. Their eyes lock and hold their respective gazes, a young guy and an old lady yet fit. At first they move their heads forward as if to meet lips but remembering this is against the rules, they settle for touching each others hands and arms. Locking hands or studying palm lines. Some of the class let out sighs and begin to break up into small groups.

8

BIG GIRL

She hardly knew the boy but she was drunk and excited. She was scared of making the next move. What if he pushes her off? Then she smiled to herself. She would just wrestle his arms down with her body and hold him down. Now of that was necessary, however. She climbed on top of him and her large hips and great butt instinctively began gyrating. She grabbed the headboard and lowers her clean shaven crotch to his nose and lips. She moans involuntarily and relaxes into him. He starts to struggle upon realizing what she is doing. But the door is locked and the music load. His struggling is weaker when she pushes down further and block his air. Don't struggle and I'll give you air! She tells him. She relents and they go through the same cycle. He is giving up and she simultaneously has a climax. Something about his unwillingness to lick gave her the most powerful orgasm she has ever felt.

9

NIGHT SCHOOL

He took oil painting class. Next to him, sat down an old lady with a kind and wrinkly face. They are taking a class together and he started tutoring her. Surprisingly they hit it off. She even managed to find time to study at the library. They brushed bodies accidentally and played footsies under the table in the bibliography section. It was embarrassing but exciting, they both admitted. They bump into one another by chance at a colorful shopping district. She seems very different - flirty and fun - with a big shameless purple hat and waves in the wind that hid her wrinkles and made her feel bold. They walked along the street entering stores here and there. They even ended up going into a lingerie store. She was proud of her body. So she tried on some very risque outfits for him. But nothing happened because he was very young and naive. She kissed him on the lips and she talked about a second date.

10

TAKEN AT THE FAIR

At the Renaissance Fair, a buxom large woman. She is a witch and a small train of devotes seems to follow her person when she is at a large affair such as this in Vermont. Her power is so attractive. One wouldn't think she would make the time for him. He is quickly recruited with many abjurations of his young strength to help the others with a heavy task. They get away to have a smoke together. They end up in her gypsy room. She is very excited to try her magic on him. Cards, Ouija, it doesn't matter as long as he is impressionable. The air changes when she begins the magic - it is what she is best as - it is what she loves to do. Especially when there is a blank slate to write on. Certainly, he didn't come to the fair to meet someone who looks like his mother. But the big girl was totally natural in her mannerisms. He could never have imagined what her true intentions were. She just talked about things that were interesting to him. She could see in his eyes that moment he finally fell for her when she showed how humbly she ran the whole company of traveling actors. He had been talking so casually to such an important person.

11

A RICH OLD LADY SOMEWHERE IN MAINE

The college itself was in an out of the way spot. But the room for rent he heard about was even further off the beaten track. At that time, it was organized like an artist commune. A big old drafty house. The rich old lady always wore colorful clothing and hats that the young people adored. She owned the house and one by one the rooms became vacant. Only the two of them live now in the large empty Victorian. He was stuck there without a way to make the rent. He doesn't know it at first, but she is the landlady, too. You could work for me, she said mischievously. She was overly formal when they met and asked him to undress. He thought that it would be okay but it ended up being deeply humiliating. It was the way she was sitting there looking up at him above the rim of her glasses in a superior manner. He undressed for her at her command one piece of clothing at a time trying to focus on the floor. She liked him and she decided to take up drawing him over and over again. She invited some old friends to live with her and together every day they pose him and surround him with their easels and gossiping old-lady talk.

12

THE SHAMELESS JAGUAR

The neighbor is tall and silver. She likes to wear a negligee around the house. White lace goes good with her wild gray hair. She opens the screen door and stands there, smoking a cigarette. She watches the boys play sports outside. Her house is a single standalone house across the street from a residential area of about twenty separate apartments. She had this large palatial window in front. For some reason, it gave her such a thrill to imagine exhibiting herself like that and to see if they would take notice. She pulls back the curtains one day to display her immaculate living room. Over time, she started to show herself in that window acting as if unaware of being visible to those outside. When she was feeling particularly frisky, she would rush around in various stages of undressing. Now, she stood there, smoking and looking at them, smiling if any looked her away. Word got out and their mothers were annoyed but she knew how to disappear when they were around. She is shameless when it comes to seduction despite her age. She unfastened her maim of hair. Her figure looks slim from a distance. From the front door she now not only smiled but waved at them, too.

13

IDOL

They met at a party. She had on a costume like a curvy cat and a cloud of mentholated cigarette smoke whirled around her head. Otherwise he would have recognized the famous artist. She has all the power and takes it for granted that she could do with him whatever she pleased. She immediately slapped onto his neck a heavy metal collar with a heavy chain attachment. This she locked onto her belt and had him follow he around on all fours for the rest of the party. It was just like her to do something insane like this and to find someone out of the blue who would be willing to go along with her craziness. She was high on a plethora of drugs that night. She would take him and play with him in private before returning back to the party. In the back, she tried to get him to perform fellatio on her favorite dildo but he balked at that. She pleaded with him a little and talked him into being strapped down. Then she beat him and whipped him until he was sore and scared. Soon he was whimpering and crying and agreed to anything she desired if she just stopped the pain. Slowly, she undid the straps. She led him gently back onto the floor on all fours as he sobbed and sniffled. She was so wet and about to get wetter. She pulled him to a kneeling position. Open up baby, you promised, she said, offering him her massive strap-on.

14

IN CHARGE

She takes him back to her lair as she calls it and strips him down. They lie down together on the bed. She was fully dressed, as dressed as she was before with her short tight skirt revealing voluptuous curves beneath. They fool around and the next thing is that he is totally nude trying involuntarily to cover up. This annoys her. Show off to me, she says, move your body and run your hands all over it. She hands him some oils. Spread this all over until you are shiny, she coaxes. She asks that he show her how he masturbates as if the woman of his dreams was watching secretly. Be sexy, she says, her eyes lit up. Don't you dare come, she threatened him. Remember what happened last time. He did remember. She made him feel awful for days on end by having to stand in a corner or squat until she said he could stop. She yelled at him while this was happening about how useless he was. Remembering this, he did as he was told without hesitation. He made a show of moaning and rolling his hips as he brought himself to the edge and stopped and looked at her. Go slow and stay hard, she said. She wanted him to build up his endurance.

15

BIG SATIVA BUDS

She had an enormous chest. Not what he was into but he was into the smoking. She used a really good bong to lure him to her lair. It was covered in rugs on the walls. She was cuddly and one thing led to another and he was entwined with her. Soon they were both naked underneath pillows and cushions playing a visual game. Various ocular rewards are given to the winner of the dice rolls with nothing to hide behind in the meanwhile except a cushion. First she let herself get put into handcuffs and they played like that. She let her large behind get slapped and spanked. More dice and strange charts. Then he was chained and other things were used. Eventually collared. But she released him back into the world towards morning after a very long night.

16

TOYBOY NEXT DOOR

He does some yard work. She wants to thanks him but has nothing at the time. So she makes a bold move and invites him over for dinner. She makes all her best dishes. Afterwards she invites him for a movie. They sit down and watch her favorite: Taboo. She does down on him and he continues to watch.

She does it really slow and makes him cum at the right moment at the end as if by accident. Then she is coy and embarrassed. She blurts out that she just wanted to thank him for the help he's been. Basically, she begs him not to ruin her reputation in the community and to call if he wants a homemade dinner again. He waits a few days and then calls. She is delighted but acts casual. I had wanted to do it again with you, she later confesses.

17

MISTRESS LIKES AGE PLAY

An old lady and a young man both slaves made to perform for mistress. It was just about fun for the narcissistic ruler of the house. She liked everything exactly how she wanted it. She saw how they looked at each other when one saw the other submissive doing chores around the house. Him with his cock fully erect and on display swinging around. She had to crawl around with her fat behind and boobs tumbling out. She could and sometimes would put them in a closet together with instructions not to make a sound or have one little pathetic slave torment the other. The slaves never went out. Mistress played with their fondness for one another in cruel ways but her purpose was not to destroy their love but to harness it, making the three of them into a perfect albeit sick family unit.

18

SILVER FOX CHANNEL

She is a long legged silver haired beauty. She is walking around the house naked. She showers and puts a white teddy. Over that, she throws on a nightgown. Well, she thinks and goes over to the computer. She logs into a sight for dating and finds someone to talk to. They have already been exchanging messages. They are both online. She turns her video camera on. He accepts and sees her. she smiles and after the usual compliments. She tells him that that's okay and that she likes younger men. He has a camera, too, and they chat for a while longer. Watch this, she says and takes off the nightgown revealing her speckled shoulders and the thin white straps of the almost transparent teddy. He is happy that he has met someone how doesn't think its weird to be attracted to someone like her and who is also attracted to young men. When his image appears, she gets to work. Nude, completely nude, she likes them. She is very naughty, too.